Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 34

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 34 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I was studying around 4 pm when there was a knock at the door. It was Lisa and she had a friend with her. She came in, gave me a kiss and said, "This is my friend, Sonja."

I said hello and watched her move to the kitchen and take out a beer for herself and another for Sonja. She was making herself at home and I just sat back to see where this was headed.

Lisa went on to show Sonja around my apartment and show her the art on the walls. Eventually they made it back to the family room and Lisa said, "I asked Sonja to pose for me." I looked at Sonja and she looked at the ground. Lisa walked over to her bag and got out her camera. She walked back and told Sonja to take off her top and get on the couch. When she hesitated, Lisa raised her voice and said, "Come on. You said you would do it and not chicken out."

Sonja started to undo her buttons but she was also crying. I walked to Sonja, took her hands away from her top, and brought her into a hug. I told her it was OK and she didn't need to get undressed. I walked over and led Sonja to a chair in the family room. I had her sit. Then I went over to Lisa, took the camera from her hands, and handed it to Sonja. I turned back to Lisa and took her by the hand. Before she could react, I had her shorts down and off her legs, I had her panties off, and I was sitting on the coffee table with her over my lap. She was struggling and saying not so nice things to me.

I said, "I heard through the rumor mill that there are stories going around school that you went camping with a college guy and fucked under the stars. I think that Dottie may have figured it out and maybe your mom, but only two people know for sure. Unless you went camping with another guy on Saturday night, there is only one person that could have started those stories. Was it you?"

"Well, I may have told a couple girls." Whack, Whack, Whack.

I said, "There are other rumors that pictures of me, naked, are floating around the school. Some people may even consider some of them pornographic. Is that true?" She was hesitant to answer but Sonja was nodding her head yes. Whack, Whack, Whack.

I said, "Today is Monday. On Mondays I go to class and then study until dinner, and after dinner, I play basketball. Did I invite you over or did you call to see if it was OK to stop by? Did you bring a minor over and serve her beer from my fridge before she got in her car to drive?" I didn't wait for an answer. Whack, Whack, Whack.

I said, "Were you nice to your model? Did you treat her with respect? Did you care about her feelings and her fears, or did you yell at her and humiliate her to manipulate her into getting undressed?" Whack, Whack, Whack.

I told Sonja to take a picture. She took three.

I left Lisa crying across my lap and I spoke to Sonja. "I'm sorry if you were tricked into coming here. It seems that Lisa doesn't listen well. I'm Britt. I like Lisa a lot and we are working together to improve her photography skills. I'm not her boyfriend and she is not my girlfriend. I'm not sure why she feels like this is her home because she is a guest just like you. We have a standing appointment to get together on Fridays and Saturdays. For some reason she felt it was OK to stop by on Monday. If I look at my calendar, Monday is the day my cleaning lady stops by. I'm guessing that you and Lisa stopped by to help her clean."

Sonja sat with her mouth open not knowing what to say or do. I let Lisa stand but I had sat on her shorts so she couldn't get dressed. I waited silently, looking at her. Finally she said, "I'm sorry, Britt. I didn't mean to take advantage of you. I was just so happy about all that has happened." She turned to Sonja. "I'm sorry for being a bitch. I wanted to show off to Britt that I could find a model that trusted me. I guess I fucked up by bragging and showing off."

I put my arm around Lisa's ass and I was pulling her towards me. Because I was sitting, her pussy was at my face level. The door swung open and in walked Shannon with her cleaning supplies. She looked at me and asked, "Is now a bad time?"

I said, "No, come on in."

She stood just inside the door. I said, "This is Lisa and Sonja. Lisa was just getting a spanking. She will now help you clean the house and then she will ask you nicely to model for her. Her friend Sonja will be in talking to me and then she may watch the shoot to see if she would like to try. We may go to dinner afterwards if it is OK with the girls' parents."

Shannon said, "Cool, I can always use more help."

Sonja shrugged and said, "I can call my mom."

Lisa asked, "Can I put on my pants?"

I was proud that Lisa took her punishment well. She took orders from Shannon and they finished the job in about an hour. I had made sure that Sonja was all right. She actually wanted us to photograph her but Lisa put her on the spot and with me there, she rather freaked out. Shannon came in and asked, "Lisa wants to take a few pictures. Is it OK with you if we use your bed?"

"Shannon, Sonja may want to watch or join in. Is that OK with you?"

"Sure."

"I have a little more studying to do. If an orgy breaks out make sure you call me."

I finished my assignment and walked into my room to see a naked Shannon and a naked Sonja just getting off the bed. Sonja blushed but didn't try to hide anything. I asked, "Are you alright?" She smiled and nodded.

"Good, I'm going to dinner and then to play basketball. If anyone would like to have dinner with me, it is my treat. If not, lock up when you leave."

I took off my class clothes so I could change into my gym clothes. I looked up to see Sonja and Lisa staring at me. Sonja was still naked so I walked over to her and then turned to Lisa who snapped a picture of us together. I said, "Now you can have a story for school. You can tell them that the guy in the photo was with you and not Lisa. Lisa was just taking the pictures and you can prove it." I turned and pressed my cock into her belly as I took her ass in my hand. I turned to Shannon.

She said, "I want one too."

I gave her a hug and then Lisa got one as well. I put on my basketball clothes and all three girls abandoned me for better food than the cafeteria. I called Michelle later that night and told her the story. She was going to try to help Lisa in the darkroom the next day. She seemed to be collecting quite a few interesting negatives that needed to be developed.

Shannon stopped by the next day on her way to clean the apartment upstairs. She told me that she had fun with Sonja the day before and that she had kissed her and played with her nipples as part of the shoot. She said that her business was growing and that she had two other girls working for her on Saturdays and Sundays. They each clean three apartments each day so six total. They each get $15 an apartment or $90 cash for the week and Shannon pockets another $120. She stops by to make sure the customers are happy and collect the pay. She said she was getting busy and that she had already talked to the other tenants about having other girls come in and clean. She said she even spoke to Lisa and Sonja. Lisa had done a good job helping her.

"Britt, I'll always clean your place myself. I want to remember what it is like to do the work and you will be my customer."

"I understand and I appreciate that. If you get too busy you can send one of your girls but remember the French maid outfit and no panties."

"You are such a pervert. Speaking of perverts, I think that Benji and I are going to split up. I need more space to work. I'm still in school and I'm running a business out of a dorm room that I'm sharing with two guys. Benji hit on a girl that works for me, when she stopped by to get her pay, I told him that I didn't think that it was very professional and we got into a fight. I'm going to be renting an apartment. I got a good deal on one that didn't get rented this semester."

"So tell me something. What is up with you and two guys in one room?" I asked,

"Benji and I sleep in one bed and his roommate leaves us alone. Most nights he stays at his boyfriend's house but he doesn't want anyone to know about his relationship, so he keeps a place at Benji's. Benji is nothing but a cheap mooch. I found out that his parents give him money for school, housing and food. However, I have been busting my ass to make enough to put food on the table for both of us for the last two years. If business stays the same, I should be fine. If it keeps growing, I should do great. Thanks for your help." She gave me a kiss and then left to go to work.

After tennis, I got a call from Michelle. "Hey Britt, what are you up to?"

"Hey Michelle, I was just about to crawl into my big bed all by myself very naked, alone, and horny. Why don't you tell me a story or call Karen and get permission to come over and suck my cock."

She said, "I can tell you a story. In class, I asked Lisa if she had taken any photos with you yet; her face blushed and turned a deep red color. She said she had and I asked to see them. She was very hesitant. I told her that if they were similar to your other photos that I knew what to expect. I told her that I may not have been good enough to make it to print but that I had been in front of your lens."

I said, "I think there may be a couple of prints in there of you and Carrie but I should probably take them out because Lisa will be looking for them now."

"I think after today that she should be OK. She stayed after school and we went into the dark room. She made me a print of your cock but no face. She also developed some hot pictures of Shannon and Sonja. Some of them, taken on a camp-out, were good landscapes and then some hot, hot, hot pictures of you smacking her ass. I had her tell me how it felt and she went through the whole day. She was so proud to be a grown woman that had fucked her man under the stars. She had pictures of your cock and hard body. She was a photographer and talked Sonja into getting naked. She wanted to show off for Sonja and for you. She was as high as a kite and then she crashed and burned with the performance at your place. She was so humiliated when you spanked her but when you were done she said her cunt was dripping. You made her clean your house and her cunt was dripping. You ignored her to spend time with Sonja and both their cunts were dripping. Shannon was a dream and they were all ready to jump your bones. You went to play basketball and eat dinner and the three of them got naked and had a lesbian orgy in your bed. I saw pictures of all of them in different combinations. Shannon took the best picture of them all. It had Lisa sucking Sonja's clit so hard, it looked like it was sticking out almost three inches. I'm not sure she didn't have to use her teeth for that, but you could see Sonja's blurred face as she had an orgasm because of it."

"I'm not done yet, Michelle. Are you sure you can't call Karen and come over?" I asked.

"Not tonight sweetie. I'm going to go to bed. I don't need permission for my friend, the vibrator, to visit."

"Fuck you too, and have a good night."

It was only ten so I called upstairs and Tori answered. I asked for April and she came to the phone. I said, "I'm too lazy to jack off, can you come down and help me out?"

"You want me to jack you off?"

"No we can fuck or you can suck it if you would rather," I replied.

"Can I bring a friend?"

"You can bring whoever you want as long as they don't want to shove anything up my ass."

"I'll be down in a bit, baby."

She came down and had Tori with her. What had I gotten into?

April said, "Britt, Tori gets upset when we get together because she thinks you are taking advantage of me. She hears us though her floor. I told her that I enjoyed what we did and I invited her to watch and told her that after we finished that she could ask any questions and we would answer them all and you would demonstrate to her anything she wanted. I think she picks up guys that are wham, bam, thank you ma'am and they don't give her time to enjoy it."

I said I was fine with that.

She dropped her robe and she was naked. We walked back to my bed where we made love for thirty minutes and before my cock got even close to her pussy she had cum twice and I had cum once while in a sixty-nine. We started in missionary position and then changed to doggie style as I reached around and stoked her clit as I fucked her from behind. She came again and then one more time five minutes later as I came inside of her. I pulled out and we kissed for a while as our orgasms faded and the atmosphere mellowed.

April looked at Tori and asked, "Is that what it is like for you?"

"Only the first three minutes after he started to fuck you. You were moaning in pleasure. I'm usually complaining because I'm not wet enough for them to even get started. Now I see why you let him call you down whenever he is horny."

"Tori, would you like a turn with him?"

I had mixed emotions. Here, April was offering me a cute girl to have sex with but I had been ready for bed before they came down and I was even more tired from the sex I just had with April. I looked to see Tori nod. Tori's parents were well off and she always seemed so confident but right now, she looked confused and scared. She was only 5' 4" tall. She had the blue eyes and blonde hair half way down her back. She had a nice set of tits and a bubble butt to balance the weight. She wasn't fat but you could tell she was a girl that had to work hard to keep in shape.

I did a repeat performance but skipped the sixty-nine. She came on my tongue three times before I rolled on a condom and fucked her. If she thought April was loud, John would be bitching at me about keeping him up. Tori was a very vocal lover and I looked over to see April finger fucking herself. When I finally came my one and only time with Tori, I fell over and could feel a blackness overcome me as I drifted to sleep. I woke in the morning alone. There was a note on the kitchen counter and someone had moved my camera so I was sure that I had some more nude photos of me. I didn't even read the note until I had returned from my workout.

I showered and I got ready for class and then when I came out for my coffee, I finally read the note.

Tori and I both had fun. You must have been exhausted; I have never seen you so dead to the world. You were cute. I hope you slept well and are refreshed ... Have a great day,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.