Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 30

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

On the way back to the city, we talked about less important topics. We then walked a couple of blocks and had dinner. When we returned, Angus and April were waiting. They asked where we had gone and her mom told her the name of the restaurant. Angus thanked me again for coming up and thanked Missy for attending all of the services. They wanted to know if I wanted to go out with them.

I said, "Angus, I'm happy to be invited but wouldn't you like to be alone?"

April responded, "We have been alone and had plenty of time to talk. We spent a long time talking last night and another seven hours today in the car. Rodney rode with his brother and sister in law. Angus wants to unwind and get out for a while. We have twenty-four hours until we fly out."

"I would be happy to join in. Do you want to invite Missy?"

Missy said, "No, you kids go. I want to finish a book I started."

I shrugged and was already dressed so we left. We got a cab and our first stop was an Irish pub. Everyone seemed to know Angus and he ordered some shots. I was handed one and after a toast to his mother, we knocked them back. We had two more toasts and two more shots. The business was light. I think it was more of an after-work bar, so Saturday was a slower day. I bought a round for the bar and said, "To Marilee. May the wind always be at her back as she sails through the heavens." I got a couple of "hear, hears."

Angus thanked me and so did the barman. He put down a few pints and we talked. Angus said, "Britt, I really appreciate you coming. You have no idea what this means to me, and for you to bring April along is just too much. She told me that you have been playing golf and spending time together. She also told me how you kicked the butts of the other couple you play with."

"Did she tell you she was off her game last week due to some distractions and cost me $50?"

"No, let me pay you back for that."

"Not a chance, my friend. I'll be using that as motivation to win the rest of the semester." That remark made everyone laugh.

April said, "I didn't even think to cover my half of the bet. I'm sorry."

"If I needed it, I would have asked for it." I said.

"You are a good friend. Thanks, baby."

"Baby? You call him baby?" Angus kidded her.

"He is my big baby. He whines and bitches and then gives you that grin that you can't help but love."

"Fuck you." the drinks said through me.

"Speaking of that, I want to thank you for taking care of her while she is away. I was jealous at first, but after two weeks at MIT I knew that we would have both gone crazy over the next few years," he said.

I think the alcohol had affected him as well but he seemed to be a happy drunk. "April tells me you can't beat them away with a stick and that they keep her up all night screaming your name."

"She is full of shit. I don't tell any of them my name. She keeps herself up with her hand under the sheets." I had to duck a slap and then pulled her in for a kiss on the cheek.

"Do you really have as many girls as she tells me about?"

"If she says more than three she is a liar."

April said, "Total, not at once."

"I can't remember them. The pot makes me have short-term memory loss," I said.

Angus said, "That would be perfect right now, a big fat joint."

He looked at me. I said, "You guys are from around here, not me. The guy at the bar seems to like me since I gave him the $50 tip on the round I bought. I could ask him, but we would need a place to smoke it. I don't think Missy would like us torching in the parlor."

April said, "We both went to boarding school. We could both find some in Newport."

I walked over to the bar and when the barman came over to me, I asked if he could hook us up? I told him that Angus needed a little something to ease his pain.

He said it would be $25. I handed him $30 and told him I would need some papers and a lighter as well. I have been there before. He nodded and I went back to the table. We had a pitcher and I topped everyone off. The barman stopped by later to pick up the empty pitcher and wiped down the table with a rag. He took the pitcher and left the rag. I slipped it into my pocket and said, "Let's go."

I wasn't sure where we were going but we started walking. A taxi pulled up in front of the building we were in front of and a twenty-something lady got out. She had three shopping bags and her purse. I stopped to help her and she was very leery. I said, "Let me help." I looked decent so she let me. It was a wide sidewalk. I asked, "Do you live here? This is nice."

She said, "Yes, with my parents when they are in town."

I said, "I haven't been in the city before. Can you get on the roof and look around the city?"

"There is a patio up there for the tenants to use. I bet you want me to let you up there."

"To be honest, my friends and I wanted to get high but didn't want to light up here on the sidewalk. You can join us if you like. My name is Britt, and this is April and Angus."

"You are an honest one. My name is Shawna. I haven't gotten high in months and my folks are in California. If you carry my bags and let me change we can go up and take a look at the city."

April smiled and whispered in Angus' ear. I carried the bags. She said hi to the doorman, and we went up to the 22nd floor. We went in and she changed into jeans and a white t-shirt. While she was changing, I opened the bag and rolled four joints. We went up to the roof and there were some step stones and benches around. There was a water tower as well. There were a few lights. I lit the first joint and passed it to Angus. I mentioned to Shawna that he had just lost his mom and we were in town for the funeral. She nodded and said, "That sucks." I lit a second joint and passed it to Shawna. She and I shared one and Angus shared his with April.

I asked Shawna about herself and she said that she was taking a year off between graduating from Middlebury College in Vermont with a degree in international studies and would start grad school next year. She was planning to travel some and see the things she has been studying about at school. She was going to spend time at the House of Commons next month and then move on from there.

She asked about us and I told her about UF and MIT for Angus. How we had met over the summer in Newport while sailing. The bud we had scored was good and we were all high. Shawna was a very pretty girl. She was tall with long brown hair. Her brown eyes had flecks of green. Her tight white t-shirt showed her fit figure with orange-sized tits sitting high on her chest. We walked over to the edge. There was a separation of her building from the park by another building, but it was very easy see over that one. The air was cool and I put my arm around her to keep her warm.

"Do you usually get girls high and seduce them?"

"No, I don't usually waste my drugs like that." I smiled

She smiled back and put her arms around me. "You make me feel comfortable."

"I bet you would be more comfortable without the bra and t-shirt. The jeans look a little tight as well. They may make you itch."

"What? It is OK to leave on my panties?"

"If you want to, since I can always move the crotch to the side," I smirked.

"Do you think they would mind? I'm somewhat horny. Are you as good as you think you are?"

I said, "If you let them out of the cold, they should be fine. I can keep you warm."

"Let's smoke one more and then I'll take you home with me."

We walked back and I lit up another. We all four shared it and then went down to the apartment. I gave Shawna the extra joint and Angus the left over bag. Shawna asked, "Can you make yourselves at home while I borrow him for a while?"

April said, "Sure. Can we use another room or should we use the couch here?"

"Let me get you a towel." Shawna trotted off, came back with a towel, and said, "You can close the blinds or give the neighbors a thrill."

We went into her room. I asked, "Do you have any condoms? I only have one."

She replied, "How many do you need?"

"That is totally up to you. Will you do me a favor?"

"We haven't even gotten naked yet and you are asking for a favor. What is it?"

"Well, April was complaining that the girls I sleep with are always yelling my name and keeping her up at night. She has the apartment above me. So if you feel the need to scream out anyone's name please use Angus' not mine."

"You are a cocky one. Let's see how we do with the first condom and if we need another one or five we can figure that out later."

I walked up and kissed her with a somewhat forceful kiss that turned into a French kiss. I grabbed her t-shirt and ripped it from collar to hem. I reached behind her and freed her breasts without breaking the kiss. I slid the bra and shirt off her shoulders and onto the ground. She kicked off her Keds and then undid her jeans. I slid my hands down her back and into her jeans to cup her ass. I went back to her hips and pushed her jeans and panties down at the same time. They made it to her knees and I used my foot to wiggle them to the floor. We still had not broken the kiss and she was naked. She started to unbutton my shirt and then popped all of the buttons off my $50 shirt. She dropped my slacks and I still had my boxers on although I had lost my topsiders earlier in the ruckus.

She reached out and grabbed hold of my hard cock. At the same time, without breaking our kiss, she pushed down my boxers and we were both naked. I had her ass in my hand and she had my cock at full attention. She turned me and pushed me back onto the bed. We broke the kiss as I fell backwards. She said, "You really are a cocky one, aren't you?"

She hadn't let go of my cock and she started to go down. I said, "No fucking way."

I grabbed her, pulled her onto the bed, picked her up in a bench press, and spun her around so that her face was at my crotch but her pussy was at my mouth. I was like a man possessed. I was using every trick I knew to get her off first. I won the race and she sat back on my face as she came. She was not too loud but the moan was unmistakable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.