Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 26

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

It was Friday night, and April was going to go out with her roommates to hit the frat parties. She said it was to bond with her roomies and I could come along if I wanted to, but I decided that I wasn't interested. Instead, I would just hang out. As I was sitting there in some gym shorts, there was a knock at my door. I wasn't expecting anyone so I opened the door to find Dani standing there. She asked why I wasn't dressed.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to the Alpha party with Reggie and Monica."

"I don't think that's a good idea because I tend to get a bad reaction from the other guys in the room about my animal magnetism. I'm not old enough to drink and I'll probably be the only white guy there. In addition, if I try to talk to you or Monica then someone will probably attack me."

"Aren't I worth getting beat up for?"

"I don't know. To the best of my knowledge, we haven't been together except in your dreams."

She said, "What about your dreams? We want you to come to the party and then Monica and I'll come back here with you. Please come with me."

"Sure, I was just going to stay here and wash my hair." I said as she followed me into my room. She went into my closet and started to pick out something for me to wear.

Dani said, "You have some nice clothes, where did you buy this stuff?"

"When your brother went to Vegas he picked up a transvestite. When I went, I replaced my wardrobe."

She handed me a shirt and pair of pants and asked what I was waiting for.

"Do you want me to go commando or do you want to pick out my underwear too?" She went to my drawers and picked out some silk boxers. She also picked out some loafers and handed them to me.

She asked, "Do you want socks?"

"Nah," I dropped my shorts and stood there naked. "Are you sure you want to go to the party? I can just stay here with you and Monica can catch up later."

"I like what I see, but I promised I would be there and that I would bring you for Monica."

I dressed and asked how we were going to get there. It's only, about a mile but Dani had on heels.

Dani said, "We can drive. Let's go."

We drove over and of course couldn't find a place to park. She finally found a place where I could fit the Land Cruiser, but to get into the spot, I had to let her out before I parked. There was just not enough room for both of us to open our doors to get out. We walked a couple blocks to the Alpha house. As I mentioned before, I was the only white guy there. If it were a movie, the music would have stopped and everyone would have looked at me, but it wasn't a movie and most people didn't even notice that I was there. I did stand out in the crowd and people were pointing at my shirt or something.

Reggie came over to say hi. He gave me a man hug and he welcomed me to the house. I asked how things had gone with Shannon.

Reggie said, "She had fun. I think she's pissed at Benji for the way he has treated her for the last few years. She said that almost everything she makes goes into buying groceries for her and Benji. His parents pay for his rent. She does know how to give an awesome blowjob. Benji has given her plenty of times to practice."

"I would agree with you there. You have all that money; you should have her clean your dorm room once a week. She could throw in a blowjob for free."

"I like the way you think, buddy. How did we finally get you to a party? I thought you were not up for it."

"Your sister came over and got me dressed and then dragged me over here."

"Man, you be careful. She can get you in some trouble. You want a drink?"

"Do you have any Jack Daniels or Crown Royal with some coke?"

"I can make that happen. You want to come out back and smoke a bit?"

"Sure. Let me tell Dani so she doesn't come looking for me."

Reggie and I walked onto the patio and he lit a joint. I had smoked with him plenty of times. He was handing me the joint when I saw Tony walk up. I was going to make a crack about smoking after Reggie but didn't want to kick the hornets' nest so I just said, "Hey Tony, what's up?"

"Hey Britt, I haven't see you around. You afraid to play ball with us?"

"I have just been busy. I'm free on Mondays and Fridays. I may be free on Wednesdays but I made an offer to do something with a friend on Wednesday. She hasn't told me yes or no yet."

Tony said, "I hope to see you around. It's good to have you stop by."

Reggie and I got high. We went back in and he went to get himself a beer. I had my Jack and coke. I saw that there was a dance floor, so Dani took me out on the floor and we were dancing. I had my drink in one hand, I was high and I had my other hand on Dani's hip. I had a guy bump me so I almost spilled my drink. I decided just to chug it so I wouldn't spill it. Then I had another guy elbow me in the kidney. I knew I should just let it go but I turned to find a new freshman trying to show how tough he was.

I looked at him and said, "Dude, just back off. I'm not in the mood for your crap."

"Fuck off, dude. Why don't you just take your white ass and leave?"

"I'm waiting for a couple ladies who wanted to come to the party. When they are ready, I'll leave with them."

"Why don't you leave the women? I can take care of them."

"If they wanted to be with you they would have asked you. I told them I would take care of them so go find your own women."

I turned my back and felt a fist slam into the back of my head. I knew from the beginning that this was a bad idea; I fell forward into Dani. I turned with my fist ready to punch the guy back but someone grabbed my arm just as Junior came in with his second punch to my stomach. I'm glad I do sit-ups and have a hard head or I would have been in trouble. People started to back away and form a circle around us. Reggie came jumping into the circle with Tony right behind him.

Reggie said, "What is going on, pledge?"

"This guy came in here looking to pick up our women and I was helping him find the door."

Reggie was pissed and so was Tony. Reggie said, "Who invited him?"

"I think he was crashing, he said he was waiting on two girls that wanted to stay for a little while. I told him that I would take care of the girls. He is not an Alpha and this is an Alpha party."

Tony pointed to me and said, "Raise your sleeve so I can see your brand." I raised my sleeve and there was no brand. Then he pointed at Junior and said, "Raise your sleeve and let me see your brand."

Junior said, "I don't have one yet. I'm just a pledge."

Tony replied, "So which of the Alphas told you to start a fight at the party tonight?"

"He is not one of us."

Reggie asked, "What is this 'us'? Male, student, human, gator or what?"

Junior wouldn't believe that they didn't understand him, "He's white."

Reggie said, "So if my sister went over and asked him to bring her to the party and one of our Little Sisters was going to ride home with him after the party that would not fly with you because he is white? Let me tell you about Britt. He has invited me into his home, he has invited me to dinner, and he has helped a brother out that needed some cash. He didn't want to come here tonight because he thinks we are racist, but he shows up and sure enough he runs into a racist."

Junior finally figured out that he was not going to be the hero of the dance. I just turned and walked away. Dani had my keys but I walked out and walked home. I didn't have a key to get in. I tried April's place but no one was home. John's door gave up the same results. I knocked on Stella's door and Tiffany answered. She was the only one home and invited me in. It was almost 11 PM and she was going to bed and wasn't comfortable with me out on the couch so I told her that I would wait outside. I knew I should have keys made and give one to each of the neighbors. I was sitting on the stairs when Monica and Dani showed up.

They were glad to see me and got me into my apartment. I thanked them and then asked them to leave because I was not ready for all of the crap to start over again. I told Monica. "You know how this goes and I don't want any part of it."

She said, "Britt, we both want to be here and with you tonight."

I had walked into the kitchen, got a bag of frozen corn out of the freezer, and put it on the back of my head. I said, "I have a headache. Maybe some other time." I unbuttoned my shirt and you could see the redness where he tagged me. I said, "Goodnight, ladies. Please lock up when you leave. If you need a ride home you can take my car or I'll pay for a cab." I dropped a twenty on the table and walked into my room.

After grabbing a towel to wrap the frozen corn in and taking off my clothes, I climbed into bed and rolled over. I just wanted it to go away. I was almost asleep when I felt someone slip in behind me. I didn't want to talk so I just lay there. That's when I felt a hand on my hip and I eventually fell asleep.

The last thing I wanted to do was learn how to fight. I didn't want to spend hours and days of my life sparring. I didn't like to be weak and vulnerable and I knew that if I did my daily routine I would remain in great shape. I thought about getting a gun, but that would just complicate things if I weren't in a life-or-death situation. I should just hire a bodyguard or stay away from situations that keep happening around me. I would need to think on this some more. If I were going to have the money I thought I would, I could be in these situations more than I wanted.

All of these thoughts came to me after I woke. I never did roll over to see who was with me but I could hear the breathing. I heard some footsteps on the wood floor and looked up to see Monica, naked, looking in at me. She saw I was awake and came in to give me a soft kiss on the lips. She stroked my cheek and didn't say anything, but I saw the sympathy in her eyes. She kissed me again and I saw a tear run down her cheek. She had not done anything wrong but I was rejecting her along with everyone associated with the Alphas. I was doing the same thing that I was upset about them doing to me, not looking at the individual but just putting them all together and forming a group opinion.

I reached out, stroked her cheek, and wiped the tear away. She cared about me and I cared about her so I slid my hand around behind her head and pulled her to me for a real kiss. We had bonded during the week of her submission and I didn't want to see her hurt over this. I rolled to my back without releasing her head and moved her body so she was on top of me, straddling me. I was not quite hard, but she slid her cunt lips back and forth on me as my hardness grew. When I was ready, she moved up enough to line me up and then she worked her way down onto me. When she had her pussy as full with my cock as she could get it, she leaned forward and rolled her hips. At the same time, she came down onto my chest with those wonderful tits and hard nipples and she settled her lips into mine for the long kisses we both desired. She continued to roll her hips while raising and lowering herself on me.

This seemed to go on for hours but it was only about thirty minutes. I was rubbing her back when I felt another hand. Dani had woken up at some point and was now rubbing Monica's back. I reached out with my left hand and found Dani's tummy. I could feel the washboard abs as I reached down toward her mound.

Monica had felt Dani's hand, then my movement, and then she broke our kiss. She sat up and bounced a few stokes on my cock. She reached down and slid a finger into Dani. She fingered her for just a minute before cleaning the finger with her mouth and going back into Dani with two fingers. I circled her clit but Monica's hand was in the way for me to do much more. I would have dislocated my shoulder if I had tried to play with Dani's tits, so I continued to play with her clit and used my other hand on Monica's nipples. They were so wonderful that I could play with them all day long. We were in no hurry and spent the next two hours playing with each other until I finished inside of Monica. She and Dani both cleaned my cock and then Dani looked like she was going to clean up Monica but instead jumped out of bed to get a washcloth. She did wipe her clean with the rag this time, not her tongue.

We changed positions and Dani wanted me on top because she wanted me in control. I loved her hard body because she was lean, not bulky. Monica sucked on her B cup breasts as I slid my cock long and slow and in and out of her pussy. I asked about birth control and she said she was good to go. She wasn't loud but she was active, moving her body to get a better angle or more friction. She would raise her hips into me to increase the force. She was doing it for me but she was also doing it for her. She came twice and was just behind me with her third. I came in her and she kept going to get to the finish line of her third orgasm. Monica knew better than to use a washcloth and she went down on Dani. She took her time and cleaned her up well.

As Monica was working, I lay next to Dani and we kissed a lot as she kept saying how sorry she was for last night. She said, "You tried to tell me what would happen, and then when it happened I couldn't believe it. I was so mad, I was yelling at Reggie and Tony and I didn't even see you leave. I looked all over and then came here. I was so happy and so relieved to see you sitting on the steps. I was so worried and it was entirely my fault. Please forgive me, please."

"It wasn't your fault. There is discrimination in this country and there is reverse discrimination. We can't hide from each other but I know when you mix alcohol, testosterone and ignorance that there will be a fight. If I'm the odd person in the group, they will air their hatred at me. I get along great with people of every race and economic class. I don't get along with people who are closed-minded, ignorant or lazy. I can tell from your body that you work hard to be good at your sport. You are like a goddess and it makes me want to eat you from head to toe. I have a good body as well but I spend ten hours a week working out to keep it this way. That doesn't include the time I spend playing with friends. I also play basketball, tennis, golf and Ultimate Frisbee while hanging out with friends. You work hard to get what you have, but others think they should have the same things you do without the work."

Although it was a tight fit, we all took a shower together and managed to get clean and then get dressed. It was around eleven and the coffee was just finishing when there was a knock on the door. It was Reggie. He had come by to check on me. He was surprised to see Monica and Dani in my room. I think he was a little pissed at his sister but he didn't say anything. I let him in and offered him some coffee. We all sat around the living room and he asked if I was OK?

"I'm fine. I have a hard head and luckily I do enough sit ups to take a punch to the gut. I'm sorry if I messed up your party or the number of pledges that want to join up," I said.

Reggie said, "Its bullshit, and Tony and I are getting pissed about the attitude of some of the young punks. I may have been that way when I came in also, but Tony and I have both met enough people that we know that it's not about color but respect for another human. Britt, I consider you a good friend. You have done a lot to help me and I see how hard you work. Those guys want to think that you did not need to work for what you achieved but I see a guy who studies hard and gets good grades. I see you work out and you look very good for a white guy. You may have had a leg up on the economic ladder growing up but there are plenty of people that didn't and have done well."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.