Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 25

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I went to see if April wanted to play. She said she was going to get her books and run to the store for some things. I went over to the golf course and decided to walk eighteen holes. I took my time and shot ten over. I did have one birdie on a par 3 and a handful of pars, but for eleven holes, I played bogey golf. It was around 7 PM when I finished. I asked the pro if there was a place to store clubs on-site. They did have a couple of lockers if I wanted to rent one. I changed into my running shoes and drove home.

I was feeling somewhat down. When I started my second time through life, I made some choices to do what I wanted. I made a decision to put money and career goals in front of relationships that would distract from what I wanted to do. My relationship with my parents was somewhat shallow. I had many friends; some were closer than others, but I did not have even one person I could call mine. I had made my bed and now I was sleeping in it. Because I had chosen not to have a roommate, even casual conversations were not a regular part of my day. All of this on the eve of another birthday had me down.

I went out to dinner by myself. I had been in town for the last two weeks, so I had taken care of many of the things that all the others were dealing with this week. I went to bed early.

I was going to call a cab but looked up the motorcycle dealer instead and called them to see if my new cycle was ready. They said it was and I asked if they could come pick me up. It was only five miles so the owner came over and got me. We finished the paperwork and I rode off on the bike. Instead of going home, I went out of town, into the country, and opened her up. I was learning the feel of the bike and wanted to get comfortable without putting others at risk. I stopped for an early lunch on my way back. I pulled onto my street, glided into our complex, put it into neutral and cut the engine. I parked under the stairs and went in to change to my workout clothes. I did my workout, decided to skip the swim, then went for an eight-mile run.

I walked the last two blocks to cool down. I was not paying attention when I walked up to my place until I heard. "Hey baby, I have been wondering when you would show up."

I looked up to see Robin sitting on the steps. My heart leaped. I was so happy to see her. I was sweating like a pig but I wanted to wrap her in a big hug. I gave her a kiss and let her into my place. I told her to give me a minute to shower and then I would be right out. It took me two minutes to shower, and when I came out, I gave her the hug. She said, "Happy Birthday, big boy."

I started to cry. She just held me. It took me a couple minutes to get myself under control. She asked, "What's wrong?"

I said, "I have been feeling so alone and so sorry for myself. I didn't think anyone even knew it was my birthday. I figured that my mom, dad and grandparents would call but for the rest of the day, I would be on my own. How did you find me?"

"I called your mom, and she gave me your address. I did another summer at school, and I am all ready for the new semester to start. I had time on my hands and I missed you, but I should have come to see you more often."

"I am OK. It's just that sometimes I forget that I am still young. I try to put on my mature persona but sometimes I feel so alone. I do have friends but they have their own lives just as you do, and just like I do."

Robin said, "I think about you often but I am typically busy and trying to keep up with all of the things on my plate."

"I know I am just depressed. I am very glad you came to see me. It means that you care and I was just feeling like no one cared." I got another hug and there was a knock on the door. It was John from upstairs.

He said, "I finished my painting; did you want to play tennis?" He saw Robin and said, "Hey Robin, what are you doing here? I heard you were at USF playing tennis."

"I am. I drove up to spend the day with my friend on his birthday."

"Happy Birthday, dude. I didn't know. Do you have plans? I can see if we can get a fourth if you both want to play."

Robin said, "If I can borrow some clothes then Britt and I would be happy to kick your ass, John."

I said, "April plays tennis. She was on a country club team over the summer. She is about your size too."

John turned and I heard him bound up the stairs two at a time. Robin looked at the pictures on the wall. "Where am I? Wasn't I pretty enough to make the wall?"

I pointed across the living room and said, "There is one of your beautiful ass when you were bending over in your bikini to dry your hair by the pool. I also have one of you making sandwiches in my kitchen but I didn't have your permission to display your face so it is hanging in my bedroom. If anyone wants to see your tits, they will most likely have their own on display."

"I am going to kill him," I heard coming down the stairs. April was yelling, "Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday. I don't have time now to bake you a cake or fix you a special dinner." She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Happy Birthday, but I am still mad at you." She looked up and said, "You must be Robin, I'm April. It's nice to see you. You look just like you do in your pictures."

"So you have been showing Britt your tits too, huh?"

April was surprised at the comment but said, "He has seen them a few times, but how did you know? I didn't think Britt was a kiss and tell kind of guy."

"I had asked why there were no pictures of me in here and he said that since my face was clearly visible he had them in his bedroom where most of the people that saw it would also be topless. Then you came in and told me you had seen my picture."

John said, "Britt, is it OK if I use the men's in your bedroom?"

Robin and April both said, "John, you are such a pig." He just shrugged and headed to my room. April let me go and gave Robin a hug. They walked over so that Robin could see her other picture across the room. John came out and said, "Robin, that is one hot picture of you. There were always rumors about you two but we never knew for sure what your relationship was. You look so cute. Do you want to fix us dinner? Maybe April can help you."

April said, "John, you are a pervert. We may fix dinner for Britt but I am not sure if you are invited."

Robin said, "John, you have nipples too, they just aren't as nice as mine." She lifted her shirt. "Britt knows how to bring out the best in his pictures," as she lowered her top.

I said, "Ice cubes and a vacuum cleaner work best on making them stand out."

Robin said, "Ouch, I am not going to let you take any more pictures if that is your new method. I like the licks and nibbles much better."

April said, "Me too. How about you, John?"

John said, "What?"

I jumped in. "I like mine licked but only as a starter as you work your mouth down to my cock."

The girls both giggled. April brought us around with, "Are we playing tennis or not?"

Everyone agreed. April said that they needed twenty minutes to get ready, and took Robin upstairs to find some clothes.

I looked at John, "Twenty minutes? Maybe they have to paint their toenails and let them dry."

John replied, "I just say 'yes, ma'am.' I am going to grab my stuff. Do you have balls and an extra racket in case Robin needs one? I have one if you don't."

"Go ahead and bring it down. I have an extra too and I would bet she has one in her car but she will have a choice either way."

It turned out that it wasn't twenty minutes but more like thirty. Both girls looked nice and we all walked three blocks to the student courts. There were a couple of open courts so we put our stuff down. Robin of course had both a racket and balls in her car. The girls wanted to go girls on guys, and John and I both wanted Robin on our team. We twirled the racket and it landed pointing to April. Girls vs. guys. Of course, this led to a bet. John said, "A dollar a game." If they beat us 6-0, 6-0 that would only be $12. Robin said, "$20 a game." April agreed and I said, "Losers have to give the winners a thirty-minute foot massage."

Everyone agreed that wager would be the best route. It gives me something to do while I look up their skirts. They didn't kill us but we did lose. It was 6-3, 6-5. I think all of us came from a country club background so tennis is not a new sport to us. We walked back and went to our own apartments to change. Robin went up with April since her clothes were up there. We all met back at my place and the girls sat on the couch. I was not sure which girl to work on so I went to get the girls each a glass of wine while the girls and John figured out the foot massage teams.

John was in front of Robin and April had her feet on the coffee table. John and I got to work while the girls sipped their wine and told us what to do and gushed on how great it felt. I did suck on April's big toe for a few seconds and kissed the tops of her feet. She had just showered and it wasn't any worse than her sucking my cock. I let my hands run up her legs and did get a constant flash of her pink panties.

It was almost 6 and we had two minutes left on the thirty-minute massage. There was a knock on the door so I called out, "Come in."

It was Michelle and Karen. They had four big bags of BBQ. Carrie, Reggie, Dani and Monica followed them in. When all of them had made it inside, the door closed and they said, "Surprise" in unison.

They all gathered around and Dani said, "Happy Birthday, I'm next."

Karen said, "I want my name on the list. My feet are killing me."

Michelle joined in, "Me, too."

I said, "This is to pay off a bet. When I win a bet I collect and when I lose a bet I pay off my debts."

Reggie said, "I didn't think you knew how to lose a bet."

I replied, "I would have bet against myself but that would not have been good sportsmanship. I did talk them down from $20 a game to a foot massage so I only lost my time and hard labor."

By then the time was up and I stood to greet the rest of my guests. I asked how they knew, and April said, "Do you really think it takes us thirty minutes to change clothes?"

I hugged her and all of the others, and I even gave Reggie a handshake man-hug. Reggie had a case of cold beer that he started to put in the fridge. We got out some plates and the informal party started. Everyone got along great. I saw Robin talking to John and then Karen and Michelle. Monica was a surprise. I talked with her to see how she was doing.

She said, "I made the Dean's List both semesters so far. My mom is so happy for me and I tell her it is all because of you. I made it into the Little Sisters and I ran across Reggie at the house. He told me it was your birthday and I invited myself over. I hope it is OK?"

"Sure, I was going to have trouble servicing all of my guests but now that my slave is here you can take care of all of them."

"You aren't serious are you?"

I said, "Do you want me to be?"

"I don't know. Maybe some of them."

"If we can get an orgy going, you will be the main attraction." I grabbed her nipple through her shirt and kissed her lips.

We all ate and drank and had a good time talking and telling stories.

At 6:30 there was another knock at the door and John opened it. Benji, Shannon and Karen's roommate, Amy, came in. Shannon was carrying a big cake with "Happy Birthday Britt" on it.

I got some more hugs and kisses. I gave Benji a handshake and said, "Monica is here." He looked around until he saw her talking to Dani. He said, "Cool."

They all took some BBQ and drinks. It was short notice and so nobody had brought gifts. Reggie did buy me a box of condoms. He said, "It is the only thing he ever needs."

Karen said, "He still isn't old enough to buy alcohol either." She and Michelle each gave me a bottle of booze, a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Crown Royal.

Shannon and Benji went in with Amy to buy me a bottle of Absolute. I thanked everyone and told them, "Just you being here is a great present to me. I really appreciate you all for making this day special."

The phone rang at seven and it was Mom. It was followed by Dad and then around eight Grandma and Grandpa called. Grandpa said he was buying silver for me like crazy and he had put 100 acres of orange groves in my trust's name for my birthday.

I came out of my room after the calls and we had cake. April asked what I had gotten for my birthday besides booze and condoms.

"Is there anything else?" I asked. That got a laugh. "Mom and Dad each are sending cards with $100. Grandpa gave me some land up in Lake Mary that is along the interstate with orange groves on it. So if you like oranges. I can get you some. I bought myself a present too."

"What did you get," asked April.

"It is out in the hall under the stairs."

Everyone went out to see my new Harley.

I got many comments. Karen didn't like it because it was too dangerous. I guess if you work in a hospital, you look at things differently.

We went back inside and the music came on. People started to dance. I grabbed Karen and molested her on the dance floor. Her girlfriend Michelle came over to break in but I took her and started to dance with her instead of her taking Karen away. Michelle knew it was all in play but when I rubbed her ass, she was rubbing her crotch on my leg. I asked if she was going to help me score some high school chicks this year.

"What's in it for me?"

"What do you want? Naked pictures of the girls you set me up with? A ride on my bike? A ride on my cock? A baby for your belly?"

"They all sound good, let's play it by ear and see what we come up with."

When we broke, Dani came and jumped at me. I caught her and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I held her butt as we danced around the floor. I asked her in her ear, "Why do you always bring your brother? You should come over and see me alone so I can get your hard body naked."

"I wasn't sure you wanted any of me since you have so many white girls drooling over you. Monica said you like us chocolate bunnies as well so I thought I would throw myself at you."

"I am glad I saw you coming so you didn't knock me on my ass."

"Monica said maybe we could come back later in the week and give you your presents from us." She flexed her strong legs and she rose up in front of me so her tits were right in my face. I took a nip with my teeth and bit her nipple. She relaxed her legs and dropped her panty-covered pussy back on my crotch. At the end of the song, she untangled her legs and dropped to the floor.

Karen and Michelle had sat down and it was a parade of all of the girls taking turn dancing with me. Amy and I just talked about stuff. Shannon said she missed me and she and Benji had started to talk about what they each wanted in their relationship. They were figuring it out and she would let me know. I thanked her for the cake and asked her if she needed any money for it? She said that Robin had ordered it and paid her for it already.

By 10:30 people were heading out. It was a Tuesday night and Karen made sure to tell me to be safe on the motorcycle. She also said she liked dancing with me. By 11 it was only the four tennis players left. I thanked the girls for putting it all together so quickly, and told them how very grateful I was.

Robin said, "Happy Birthday, big boy. Many people love you! If we would have had more notice, we could have had a bunch more people. I hear you have a following of lesbians that would have come if we had called them. I also heard you have some older lady friends as well. I guess you don't fuck every woman that walks through your door."

"Not all of them, but I try. Two of my favorites are here now. They were watching April's panties while I rubbed her feet and that made me horny."

April said, "Maybe we should spin a racket to see how we team up?"

I said, "No way. I don't want the same partner I had for tennis. No offense, John."

He said, "None taken."

April said, "I have a boyfriend who has given me permission to play around, but you will have to wear a condom if we get together tonight. I want a piece of Britt first."

We went back to my bedroom and I got naked and jumped on the king sized bed. April was right behind me and opened my nightstand and just got out a box of condoms and left them on top. She rolled one on me and climbed on. Robin got naked, straddled my face, and started to kiss April while I pulled her down onto my mouth. After a couple minutes of us building a rhythm, I felt the bed move and Robin turned to take John into her mouth. He was standing on the bed looking down at the two girls.

Robin had the first orgasm. She rode my face through a second one a few minutes later. April and I were building slowly towards a release. After the second orgasm, Robin grabbed a condom for John, got on all fours in front of April, and started to suck her tits while John rammed into her from behind. John and April both came at the same time and with Robin in the middle, she was getting close to her third. She reached between her legs and rubbed her own clit. I rolled April onto her back, hooked one arm under her leg, and picked up the pace to cum at almost the same time Robin did.

We all rested and then John started to kiss April. I wanted to be sure that she was OK with what he was doing and she seemed to be all right. I was a little jealous, but if she was happy who was I to judge? We swapped out condoms and I took Robin from behind so we could both watch John and April. It took longer this time and thirty minutes later the dominoes started to fall. The girls each went first, then me, and John came last.

I was done for a while and I went to rinse off. I came back into the room to see Robin on top of April in a 69 position. Each face was between the other's legs so you could not tell who either were. I took my camera and snapped off some shots. John was on his knees, amazed at the performance in front of him, and I got a couple of him jacking off in the background. I shot one where they were all in focus but not crisp. I took one with the girls in total focus and John's torso, hand and cock more blurred. I took a third, where the girls were more blurred and John was in total focus. You could not see a single face in any of the shots. These may make my wall.

When we were all done John said he would see me tomorrow. He took off to head upstairs. Robin and April cuddled up to me and wished me another "Happy Birthday" before we all fell asleep. In the morning, Robin had my dick in her mouth. She said, "I want to feel you shoot off in me. I love that feeling and I didn't get it last night." I was hard and ready to please so I pounded into her and she responded. She tried to wrap her legs around me to keep me from getting so much momentum but I was forcing her down into the mattress with my thrusts. She gave a loud moan as I let loose in her cunt. I looked over to see April watching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.