Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

The girls were becoming more comfortable with me as the day went on, so we talked and touched each other more and more. We had to be back aboard by 7 PM for and 8 PM departure, which was fine because we were at the 7 PM seating for dinner. We were in our room by 6 PM and were on time for our dinner. One of the couples was not there but the other was. They had gone on the catamaran and had a good time. They said it was crowded, but they had seen a couple of dolphins, a sea turtle and even a shark. The girls laughed at that and then had to tell the story from the beach. The wife had told us how they had stopped by the market and got two rugs for $30; she was so proud of herself. I told her she did great.

I ordered only one steak for dinner. The rib-eye looked like a good choice. I did ask for a couple of shrimp with my entree. I didn't think it would be too much of a hassle since half the dining room was having a shrimp cocktail for their appetizers. I was ordering a bottle of wine for my sisters when I saw Marilyn look at her husband Mike to see about getting some wine for them. I could see they were on a budget and were figuring out if they should splurge. I told the sommelier to make it two bottles for the table. Walt tipped his head and said thanks, the wife smiled and said thank you as well. I felt I had done my good deed for the day.

After dinner, we went back to the room and I ordered a couple of bottles of white wine and a couple of buckets with ice. When they delivered it, Cindy signed for it. She asked if she should open it. I said, "Last night, after we came back, we didn't have anything to drink. Tonight, just in case I am the first one back, I didn't want to lie or put the service guy in a bind. Since I had a legal adult here, I thought I would have you sign for my drinks. If you want to open one you can, or we can go to the bar or straight to the club."

I went in to change clothes and Cindy came out to the sitting room while we waited on Cathy. I said, "If your boyfriend leaves you on the pull-out couch again you can always share my comfortable queen sized bed. If I come out and find you as I did this morning, I may not be able to keep myself in check again. You may want to cover up--or else expect a visitor."

"I bet you would like to try some of your new sexy sister, you little pervert."

"I think I already admitted it so there is no use trying to deny it."

Cathy came out and we stopped at one of the bars. The girls went right to the hard stuff, ordering whiskey sours and had two each before we went to the dance club. There was a younger under-14 club and an older ballroom dance place, but most of the 16-30 year-olds ended up here if they were going out to dance and mingle. The four musketeers were there and I also saw Janet and Kim but they were with two older guys. I went over to the four girls and said hi. Beth asked if I wanted to dance and I said sure. We did two dances and then a slower song came on. She jumped into my arms and said, "My family met Maria's family on the ruins tour today. We got permission to stay out until 1 AM and I am going to spend the night with Maria in her room." She gave my butt a little squeeze.

I asked, "That is too bad. I was hoping to see Maria again."

"She said we could both see you. We both know that at the end of the week we will all be going our own ways and probably not see each other again. After what she told us about yesterday, we all want to have a chance to experience what she did."

I said, "If that is what you want, then just tell me where to be and what to do. I will be your slut for the week and I think I will enjoy it. Do we want to head back to my room now or should we spend some time here in case the parents stop by to check on you and say goodnight?"

Beth said, "I would love to go to your room right now but we should probably wait a while for the reason you said."

After we finished, we walked back to the table with the other girls. I knew that Beth would want to talk to the girls, so I excused myself and walked over to ask Janet to dance. She told the guy she would be right back and we went out onto the floor. I said, "I am sorry if I upset you and your friend this morning. Well, not Kim so much but I didn't want to upset you."

"I was not upset so much but Kim feels like you are robbing the cradle because she had some bad things happen to her when she was younger. To support her I will not try to pick sides. Although I will be seeing her next week and next year. I have to try to keep her happy instead of having a fling with a young stud like you on the cruise."

After the dance, I thanked her for the insight into Kim and walked her back to the table. I asked Kim if she would do me a big favor and give me one dance and I would leave them both alone. She didn't look happy but also didn't want to make a scene so she said, "Fine, one dance."

I led her off to the side of the dance floor on the other side of the room. I took out my wallet and handed her my U of F student ID. She looked at it and said, "What? Janet told me you went there."

I said, "Look at my birth date."

She looked at it again and I could see her doing the math in her head. She finally looked up and said, "You are only sixteen?"

"I don't want you to think I am a pedophile. I will be seventeen in a couple weeks but am only two classes from being a junior in college. I am mature and smart for my age. When all my classmates go drinking, I get a coke if they invite me. All of those girls over there are around my age. I am much further in knowledge and experience but when it comes to age, I am young. This means that ever since I entered high school as a twelve-year-old, I have experienced an identity crisis. I don't fit with my classmates and I don't fit with kids my age. I take the responsibility of acting properly into account whenever I can."

"I guess I got a little bent out of shape without knowing all of the facts, huh?"

"I guess, but I didn't help much with my smart ass personality. The girl I was with last night is not a virgin and she wanted to add me to her list. Neither of us had protection so I pleased her and then took her back to her room. I am proud of my behavior. Tonight I do have protection and if the opportunity comes up again I will not feel bad about having mutual gratification with a sixteen-year-old girl or girls. It seems that the young lady I was with last night was very pleased with my performance and told her friends that it was something they should not miss. I have also been with women who are your age and older. We met at school and had a great time together. There is not a single woman that I have ever been with that I would not feel comfortable with sharing a dinner. I am not bragging, but the way you made me feel was very low and slimy. If two people can get together and have fun without either getting hurt or upset then I think it is a wonderful thing. I don't know if this talk will make a difference but I feel better for at least making sure you had the facts before you treated me like a rapist."

"Well, Britt, I still don't think I will be joining you in your room but I understand you better. I will try to treat you a better now that I understand who you are and that you are not taking advantage of the younger girls. I had a bad experience when I was younger so I went off and let my anger blind my judgment before knowing how old you were."

The song had already ended and the new one started. I walked her back to the table and gave her a hug before saying goodnight to everyone. I did send over a round of drinks to them when I got back to the girls. Now I was free to see what they wanted to do for the night. Maria asked me to dance and we went out onto the floor. We talked as we swayed to the song even though it wasn't a slow dance. She asked about the older women because they were the same ones she saw me with at the pool earlier during the day.

I said, "I met one of them down in the gym this morning. She and her friend went to the show last night and she didn't know anyone. When she showed up at the pool, she sat next to me since I was the only one she knew. I told her about the club and told her if they came out tonight, I would dance with her at least once. I danced with her friend just to be nice. It looks like their dates are not into holding beautiful women in their arms."

"You are such a smooth talker."

I said, "Speaking of talking, it sounds like you acted like a pimp and loaned me out to your three friends. I was looking forward to being with you again, but I am a teenager so I won't say 'no' to four naked girls."

Maria blushed and said, "I guess I was bragging about spending time on your balcony last night and the great view of the stars."

"Oh, so they just want to star gaze."

"Well, I may have told them what you were doing to me while I looked at the stars and how I came three times while I looked at the stars."

"That is a little different. I did stop by and pick up some condoms so I wouldn't have to turn you down again if the opportunity came up or if you wanted to give me an opportunity to view the night sky."

She said, "I guess I could have done that for you last night. I am sorry. I was on cloud nine and was not thinking about anything but how good I felt."

"That is OK. I told Beth that I will let you and the girls decide my fate and scheduling. I'll comply with the pleasure of your presence as you wish."

"That was an elegant way to say you were willing to fuck us whenever we would let you."

"You are a crude little slut, my princess."

"Beth thinks we should stick around here until 10:30 in case the parents stop by after the show. It's over around 10 PM."

"OK, we can go back to my room. I had a couple bottles of wine delivered but if you want anything else to eat or drink, let me know. I also only got a box of twelve rubbers so if you think I will need more I should go to gift shop before we go to my room."

"You are such a stud. I think twelve should be enough for tonight but you may need to restock before we get back to Florida."

"I would be happy if it was just you, but if you can let me know what you want me to do and with whom, then I will try to round out this five way relationship to make everyone happy."

"I know after last night that I would like to sleep with you. I am not sure that all the girls will want to have intercourse. They all seemed excited about the oral sex that we did last night and would like to have a shot at it, if you are willing."

"Do you know if you will all be comfortable being naked around each other? I have been with more than one girl before so I should be OK with it."

"We have talked about taking turns but we all agreed to be together. I think that Tracie has been with girls before so it may evolve as we go along."

"Sounds good to me. I have some friends who are lesbians and I love to watch when they will let me."

"You are such a guy, so I think you will do fine with the plans that four horny girls have made."

I looked over to see two other guys talking to the girls at the table. I decided to hang my hat on Maria and let the others come and go. I didn't want to mess up everything because I was getting greedy. When the song was over the guys were gone and Tracie said it was her turn to dance. We did. She was a good dancer and we stayed out for four songs. She was having fun dancing around. She would come in and rub against me and she would grind her pussy on my thigh when the beat would get going with that deep bass. She was humping away and more than a few people stopped to watch. I held my hand in the small of her back to keep her from sliding back onto the floor. She had her eyes closed while she got off on my leg. She finally came, and when she opened her eyes and looked at all of the people looking at her, she blushed. Those that were close enough to know what happened gave her a short round of applause. My sister came by and kissed my cheek. She said, "Nice job, stud."

When we got back to the table, it was easy to see that the girls had watched Tracie when she had her orgasm on the dance floor. She got some pats on the back and the expected snide comments, but she didn't care. A good thing about a cruise was that you normally wouldn't see the people again after the cruise was over unless you arranged to do so. My sister stopped by and said hi. I introduced Cindy to the girls as my sister. They all said hi and I lost track of the conversation when I flagged down the server for more drinks at our table and a whiskey sour for Cindy. Cindy pulled me aside and said that Cathy was going back to the guy's room from last night. I told her that I might have four guests back at our place. She was welcome to join us if she wanted and that they would all be gone by 1 am. She had blown off the loser from the night before but she had not found anyone new she said so she may stop by or would just stay out until after 1 AM. I thanked her and gave her a kiss on the cheek as she went back to her group.

Maria said my sister seemed nice. I told them the entire story about how we had just met a couple of days ago at our parents' wedding, and that my sisters and I had decided the night before the cruise to hop in the car and see if we could find some rooms. I told about the drive down and the two different cruises. I said, "They wanted to go to the Bahamas but I saw Maria getting on this ship and told my sisters that if they wanted to take a cruise with me that would be going on this ship."

I got some smart remarks and even Maria said, "We barely made it on time, our flight was late and I think we were the last people to board the ship. You are such a liar."

It was just after 10 PM and Linda and I were dancing when her parents stopped by on the way back to their room. They stopped by our table and were happy that there wasn't any alcohol visible on the table. I am glad that Linda wasn't doing the Tracie grind on my leg. When the song finished we went back to the table and she introduced me to her parents. Linda said that the other girls had a curfew of 1 AM and asked if she could stay out until then as well. They looked at each other. I said, "The club stays open until 3 AM but the others had a 1 AM curfew, so I told them that we would all walk her back to her room so it would be a little before 1 AM. This way, all of the other girls would be on time as well. Her dad and mom gave nods to each other and then her dad said, "OK." Linda said thank you and her mom kissed her cheek and they went to back to their room. They now had time to have some fun of their own.

We stayed for another twenty minutes in case any other folks stopped by. The girls were all a little antsy as we left to head up to my room. I think Maria told them about the room, but when we walked in, they all oohed and aahed. Tracie said next time we go on a cruise I want to show up at the last minute. I have to share a room with my parents. Beth said, "Same here and Linda too. I think Maria has a room across the hall from her parents. The sleeping arrangements on a boat are too small but this is nice. Can I see the balcony?"

I said, "I have some wine if you would like some first. The balcony is through that door but we do not permit pants or panties out there. It is a rule that Maria made last night and we wouldn't want to get in trouble for breaking the rules."

Maria said, "Yep, that is the rules," and she reached under her dress and dropped her panties then tucked them into her purse. Then she said, "I would like a glass of wine please, sir."

I opened the first bottle and all of the girls wanted a glass so I opened the second bottle. There were only four glasses so I grabbed a drinking glass out of the bathroom for me. All of us were underage so they were all thrilled to have a drink. After I poured the drinks, Maria walked into my room, saw the box of rubbers, and grabbed a couple. She slid them into my pocket as she came back into the sitting room and said, "I have my panties off, I am going to go look at the stars." She grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. I still had my pants on but nobody else said anything.

As soon as we were out the door, Maria fixed that by grabbing my belt and taking down my pants. I kicked off my shoes to help her out and then took off my socks so I didn't look funny. I had a button-down shirt on so she had me sit on the lounge chair while she laid my pants over the back of a regular chair at the table. She pushed my shoes, socks and boxers into a pile by the wall next to the door. Maria kept her dress on and started to undo my shirt. She pulled the cushion from the chair next to me and put it on the ground for her to kneel on and she held my cock. She was ready to lick the head when we heard someone from the door say, "Look at that thing. It is huge." I am not sure who said it but Maria smiled before she covered the head of my cock with her sweet lips.

Beth walked out onto the other side of my chair and stood next to me. I couldn't see up her dress but I slid my hand up the inside of her leg to make sure she wasn't breaking the rules. She checked out. I saw Tracie standing behind Maria. She had on some long short pants or short long pants before and now she had on just her top. She had trimmed herself for the cruise and she shaved around her lips. I think she may have had a woman friend after all. I was happy to see her kneel beside Maria and rub her back as she said to her, "You are doing great, babe. It is a big one isn't it."

I lost sight of her pussy when she went to her knees but I also saw her lift the back of Maria's dress and start to rub lower on the little Latin girl. Beth had spread her legs farther apart and I had two fingers that were moving inside her and would stop every 15 to 20 seconds to rub her G-spot. I looked behind to see Linda outside, on the deck, but unsure of where to stand or what to touch. I leaned forward to take pressure off the back of the chair and flipped the catch so the chair would fully recline. I lay down flat and motioned Linda to my head. She was also without her shorts. When she got so her shins were touching the chair, I had her kneel over my face and settle down enough to taste her trimmed pussy. She was nervous but after a few licks she started to move with my tongue. I had to pull Beth by her pussy so that I could still reach her. I think she grabbed onto Linda to keep her balance.

I felt Maria's mouth come off me and heard a scrape of the chair by the table. I remembered, and I guess she did too, that she had left the rubbers in my pocket. I felt her roll one on and she straddled me and started to slide down my cock. Tracie said, "That looks so hot. I want a ride on that monster."

Linda was getting close from my tongue and she was grinding her pussy into my mouth. I was having trouble breathing but held on until she was done. As she stood up, I could see Maria's dress was gone and Tracie was sucking on her breasts. Beth's dress was gone too and she was playing with her own titties. I am not sure if she came yet but her pussy juice covered her crotch and my hand. Her hair was matted and it was running down her inner thighs. I again used her pussy to guide her onto my face and then started to suck hard on her clit. I heard Linda tell her to quiet down. However, she kept getting louder until she collapsed on my face. She fell forward and used her hands and Maria to keep her from falling over.

She got up and Linda helped her to a chair next to the table. I looked at Maria as she had her orgasm. I was a little slow, with the rubber reducing the sensation on my penis and my concentration going into my oral work. Maria climbed off and sat on the other lounge chair. I looked at Tracie. I said, "I am free. Do you want to take me for a ride?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.