Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 14

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I did my morning routine on Tuesday and saw the same swimmers. Dawn was out of the pool and drying off when I finished. We talked a bit about her classes and that the first football game of the year was this weekend. Then I went to start the day. I had scheduled all my classes, except one, on Mondays through Thursdays. I had a chem. lab on Friday. With this schedule I worked hard, studied hard during the week, and figured out what the lab was about ahead of time. I was still reading when Monica showed up. I made sure that she had studied and finished her homework before her meeting. I gave her the book and had her read to me. After she was done, she put the book down and said she had been thinking about what I had said.

She said, "I have some fantasies. I liked a couple of the ones you mentioned but I have never wanted to make them a reality. I actually enjoyed when you made me go with Benji. I still felt safe but knew that I had to do it to please you and because you are my master this week. If you could make me sleep with Reggie while I am your slave then I won't have to go through the routine of bagging him later. The nipple rings have got me thinking as well."

"I have already made up my mind about those. You will not be getting any nipple rings. Your nipples are gorgeous. Putting rings in them would only take away from the natural beauty. It would be like Monet painting a mural on the side of the Grand Canyon. Either on their own is great, but one does more to take away than to enhance the other. Maybe we can get my name tattooed on your ass. Maybe I will shave your pussy hair off. It is less permanent but still a mark."

"Yessa, massa."

I took my bedroom slave to bed and after she sucked me off, we had a nice slow fuck. I played with her tits until I fell asleep.

I did see Monica in the morning but she was asleep when I left for my run and still asleep when I left for class. When I returned after class, she wasn't back from hers yet. Shannon was in the lounge. I asked how she was doing and she said they were good. She said that Benji enjoyed the time with Monica and appreciated her sacrifice so that he could have his fun. I was leaning against the counter as we talked and she slowly moved closer to me until she had her pussy rubbing on my hand. At first, I thought she was just being a slut but soon figured out that she had shaved just as I asked her. I showed her some appreciation when I said, "NICE."

She thanked me for the suggestion and mentioned that Benji has been spending more time down there admiring her work. I told her that I had the bitch for a few more days if she needed another visit. She said maybe. She told me she was heading out to work, and that she had my list and would drop off the groceries tonight. I made sure she had enough to cover the bill and then some for the delivery.

She did stop by later. She came in while I had Monica standing facing away from the loft but the chain hooks I usually use for the feet restrained her arms. Shannon got up close and looked at her tits. She commented that she now understood what I was talking about regarding the restraints. After she had everything put away, I asked if she had some time to smoke a bowl. She said that Benji was studying and she could hang out for a while.

We set up the room and Shannon went first. When it came time to exhale, I told her to give it to Monica. When Shannon breathed out the smoke, she exhaled into Monica's inhale. They shared a couple of hits like that. It was sexy and we all got stoned that way. I got a beer for Shannon and some water for myself. I unclipped Monica and asked what she wanted. She asked for a beer. I told Monica that Shannon had shaven her pussy so that Monica could eat her without getting hairs in her teeth.

"Since Shannon went through all of that trouble for you and then got you high, I think it is only fair that you take care of her." Monica took Shannon's shorts and panties down and started kissing and licking the redhead. She did not look that excited but did a good job and ten minutes later Shannon had her orgasm. They both finished their beers and then Shannon got dressed and Monica crawled in bed. I held her and we both went to sleep. I woke in the morning, did my morning routine and woke her up for a quickie before class.

After class, I was studying when she came in. I gave her the desk so she could do her work. I had done all my homework and was now reading ahead for my humanities class. She wanted to have a beer and hang out. I let her know what I thought about that idea.

"Monica, my little horny bitch, when you are my slave you will study. I don't want a stupid slave; I want an intelligent woman sucking my dick. If I wanted a dumb cunt, I would walk down to the corner with $20 and pick up any whore. Listen to me. College is not hard. It is no harder than high school. The difference is that your mom is not standing behind you looking over your shoulder and your teachers could give a shit if you pass or fail. The main part of being a college graduate is that you have the self-control to apply yourself and complete the task. The difference between a C student and a drop out is showing up for class. The difference between an A student and a C student is about two hours a day. If you spend the two hours a day studying after class when your friends take their naps, you will be a top student, recruited for top jobs. Those grades will also get you scholarships that will pay your way through school. Do you and me a favor; make good study habits now and college will be easy. I have grown fond of my nipple girl. I want you to be around me when you have a craving for white cock."

She saw that I cared about her and what I was saying was true. She opened her books and started studying. She finished one class and started her algebra. She had a question about something she wasn't getting. I could have helped her but instead told her to pack up because we were heading out. She grabbed her bag and I took her hand and started walking. I took her to the math lab. We sat at an empty table and told her to get out her homework.

The place was empty. After the first big test it will fill up and right before finals those soon-to-be-dropouts would be expecting the tutors to teach them the entire book. Right now, because it was empty, I was able to get the attention of one of the tutors. Her name was Rebecca and she had helped me some over the summer.

"Rebecca, hello. I want you to meet my friend, Monica. She is just starting here and will be spending time in here doing her homework and making sure that she has a good understanding of the materials. She has a question about her algebra and I wanted her to meet you so she will feel comfortable. I also know that those students that are regulars get a little better service during mid-terms and finals."

Rebecca smiled and said, "It is nice to meet you. We are always happy to help those that are trying all semester and a little less patient with those that sleep through the first 3/4 of the semester and then think it is our job to help them pass. What are you working on today?"

They went through the problem and Monica saw where she went wrong. They talked about her teacher and the Teachers Assistant (TA) that led her smaller breakout class. When we left, Monica promised to stop by whenever she had homework questions. She thanked me as well.

I was holding her hand as we walked back to the dorm and a guy riding his bike in the other direction swung around and came up behind us. I stopped and said, "Hey." He was not happy.

"What are you doing, bitch? Is this your boyfriend?"

I saw the brand on his arm and knew he was in Reggie's frat. Before Monica could answer I spoke up, "She is not my girlfriend. She is my slave."

"I should kill you for even saying that."

"Well, as I was told not too long ago, the truth is the truth and you can't get in trouble for saying it. Before you start getting mad or starting something you can't finish I think you should just continue with wherever you were going. I will be at your party Friday night and we can talk about it then. If you are in a hurry we can walk back to my dorm and talk about it now."

Monica kept her mouth closed and looked at the ground. I never let go of her hand.

Big mouth did not want to let it go. "What do you mean start something I can't finish? I will kick your ass right now."

"What I meant is that this all started when an Alpha said and did some things that were disrespectful and brought dishonor to the frat. I have good relations with your frat and I would hate for you to do what someone else had done and got in trouble for."

He did not want to talk and punched me hard. I turned my head and he hit me right under the eye. I am not a fighter and was not a martial arts student so I just went into survival mode. I tackled him and took him down right on the sidewalk. He banged his head and started bleeding. He punched me some more, but he didn't have the advantage he did with the first time. I punched back but hit more arms than anything else. I think I was lucky that I tackled him and he hit his head because he was losing steam and when the campus police showed up we were both ready to stop. They put us into the back of the car and took us to the station. I gave my key to Monica so she could get in.

Loudmouth got some medical help for his cut and I got some ice for my face. When they asked what happened I told them it was an argument about a girl. No big deal. I did get his name, James Anderson, but after giving us both warnings, they let us go. I had to walk back to the dorm, which was on the other side of campus. I walked into the dorm and the shiner was already starting. It was swollen, sore, and black and blue.

I did not say anything to anyone, but when I got to the room Monica was there and Reggie was with her, and she was crying. Reggie asked what had happened. I told him, "I made a mistake and got tough with a tough guy and he kicked my ass."

"Who was it? Monica said he was an Alpha, but she didn't know his name."

"He is the guy with the cut on the back of his head. It was my fault; I was being a smart ass."

"He came after you because you were with Monica didn't he?"

"We were holding hands on the way back from the math lab. She needed some help with her algebra."

"He got mad about that?"

"Yeah, he was mad about us holding hands but when I told him she was my slave, he got pissed and took a swing. We both got a warning and we both will heal."

I grabbed a beer but did not open it. I rolled it back and forth under my eye. I guess my days as a trainer were good for something. I was not in the mood for a lot of activity so the three of us walked over to get dinner. As we were eating, a guy came up behind me and said to Reggie over my shoulder, "Hey man, did you hear that James got in a fight and was taken to jail?"

Reggie responded, "Yeah, I heard about it. They released him. What did you hear?"

"He beat the shit out of the guy for messing with a sister."

"Well I guess you got your information from the same place that James did before he fucked up. This is my friend Britt who was walking back from taking Monica to the math lab before James jumped him."

"Whoa, nice shiner dude. I didn't hear anything about a math lab."

"Because James never asked anything, before he jumped a sixteen-year-old and kicked his ass. I hear James had a cut that needed treatment after he sucker punched MY FRIEND. He has been looking after Monica at my request. Monica said that Britt was trying to explain that when James popped him. If you see him back at the house maybe you can ask him to stop by and maybe bring Tony with him."

"No problem, can I come and watch? He has always been a hothead and I have told him myself to chill out."

"Not this time."

The guy moved on to grab his dinner and we headed back to the dorm. Monica was still babying me. She asked, "Are you really only sixteen? You don't act it."

"Yes."

I turned on some music and we just relaxed. Monica actually picked up a book and read ahead in her class. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She said, "Thanks for pushing me to study. What you said really made sense. You care about your education and you care about my education. You would rather that I get good grades and a good education than have me suck your dick or have me tied to the bed. Thank you."

"If you can have both, that is the ideal situation. I have both, so when you finish studying I will let you suck my dick."

She was just closing her book when there was a knock at the door. It was Reggie, Tony, and James. I said hi to Reggie, welcomed Tony and left the door open for James. I sat on the couch and Reggie sat beside me. Tony took a chair and James sat in the other. I asked if anyone wanted a drink and Monica started passing out beers and I took a coke. After she opened a beer for herself, she came and sat on my lap. The hair on James's neck stood up and he was not happy. I pushed her off onto the couch between Reggie and me.

Tony was the current president and he was the judge and jury. He asked, "Britt, what happened today between you and James?" I told him the same thing I told Reggie about being a smart ass and getting my ass kicked. He turned to James and asked if that was so?

James spoke up. "He said she was his slave so I whaled on him."

Reggie spoke up, "I have found that in an argument that there is one side, the other side, and the truth. I have heard from all sides as well as Monica and another friend that was walking up the hill and saw the whole thing. Someone told me that Britt was minding his own business walking Monica back from the math lab when James made a special effort to turn around and get in his face. That same someone also told me that Britt said those things, but that he also tried to explain that there were other circumstances that James was not aware of that were none of his business. In addition, that while Britt was talking, James sucker punched a sixteen-year-old kid. Only after that did the sixteen-year-old kid take him down in self-defense. After the cops came, Britt did not file charges or point the finger but just said it was a fight over a girl and it was over. I also have friends that work at campus police. Britt did say that she was his slave and for another four days. That is the case because that is her punishment for being disrespectful and dishonoring the frat."

Tony looked at me and then at James and asked, "Is anything that Reggie said not true?" We were all quiet when Monica chimed in, "I was there and that sounds right to me."

Tony spoke to us again. "Is it true what I asked?"

I spoke up, "Sounds right to me."

James spoke next, "Well I didn't know any of that stuff about the frat and punishment. I didn't know about a math lab."

Tony snapped, "I didn't ask you what you knew or thought, I asked you if he is telling the truth or a lie?"

James lowered his head, "The truth."

"OK, what do we do now? From the story I heard, James was the one to start this and except for Britt's comment about Monica being his slave, he didn't do anything that was out of the ordinary."

"He was holding her hand," James said as if it was a big deal.

Tony looked like he was looking at a little kid saying, "He started it." "James what is wrong with two people holding hands?"

"He is white."

"So, do you think that Martin Luther King would have a problem with whites and blacks getting along and maybe holding hands? Should we go back to segregated schools and maybe ride in the back of the bus. It is 1977. We can all get along. We are in college, not the hood. Haven't you ever spoken to a white woman before? I bet a couple will be at the party this Friday and we won't kick them out. Should the white guys raid our party and start a fight because we let white women in our party?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.