Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I was allowed to keep my room, and since it was a single I just locked the door and left. Mom was going to pick me up but Reggie was heading home to Miami. He offered to drop me off on the way. He saw my house and asked if Mom would adopt him. I did give him gas money for his entire round trip so he picked me up two weeks later on his way back.

During the two weeks, I spent a lot of time with Mom. She had gotten a new job doing the same thing, but at Rollins College instead of FTU. She was closer to home and it was a much smaller college so she didn't have to put up with as much crap. Robin stopped by, we caught up on old times, and I had an opportunity to tug on her chain. We talked about our first summers away and she said she did well in her classes and made some friends and played a lot of tennis. I told her about my adventures and she said she would like to come up and spend a weekend with me sometime.

I did ride with Doug for a couple days. His dad had brought in a partner who was a marketing machine, and they were doing really well. At the end of every job, they compile a "punch list" of items that need to be fixed. These fixes could be big or small, but mostly small things like a piece of drywall that someone banged up or a bad switch or plug. Doug did a lot of touch up painting and fixing baseboards and such. He also went back at the end of the first year, after the sale, to fix anything that needed fixing since they sold their houses with a one-year warranty. He said he would rather be building, but he didn't get along too well with the new partner so this kept him out and busy. He also liked talking to the homeowners and related well with them. I spent a couple days with him, helping wherever I could, and learned that he knew his business and did it very well.

Back at school, after a couple weeks at home, it was crazy. The summer had 2,000 students spread out everywhere but this semester returned 35,000 students. I was glad I had already signed up for my classes and already bought my books. I could also skip new student orientation and the RA speech was in Reggie's room when Brett showed me how to put the towel under the door and crack the window before he lit up a joint. I had my tennis racket and golf clubs still in the closet so I went over to the golf course and played 18 holes while the campus tried to settle in.

The course was empty except for a couple of upper classmen and women trying to do the same thing as me. I took off as a single and started to walk the course. Hills are a pain in the ass. I was on the third hole and had set my bag down next to the green. I saw a cart in the fairway behind me and I was getting closer and closer to the foursome in front of me. They weren't playing slow but there was just one of me.

I finished the fourth hole and when I went to the side of the green to get my bag, I saw the cart in the fairway behind me waiting to hit. I walked to the fifth hole, a par 3, and after the group in front of me cleared the green, I went ahead and hit. I was just short on the uphill hole and would need to chip on. I looked over as the cart pulled up and a blonde girl got out and walked over to two putt and finish the hole. As she pulled up, I told her to go ahead and hit. I had caught the group ahead and we would be waiting together for the rest of the front nine. She hit almost the same shot I did, and after putting her club away she asked if I wanted to ride. I told her I preferred to walk but it would be a help if I could put my clubs on her cart.

From that point on, we played together and she drove my clubs around. I would sit in her cart when we were waiting on the group ahead of us to finish and get out of the way so we could hit. She was good and we were about the same skill level. I was sitting and talking when she took off her hat and pulled her hair back into a ponytail and put it through her hat. I said, "I know you."

She looked at me and said, "Are you giving me one of your pick up lines? If so I am making you carry your clubs."

"No you are Puma. You run in the morning with your Puma shoes, your Puma shorts and your Puma top."

"I know you too. You are the scared guy."

"What does that mean?"

"You run so fast I keep looking back to see who is chasing you." Then she turned on her smile and it made the sun seem dim. Her blue eyes seemed to get brighter as well.

We had already exchanged first names when we met on the fifth tee box so April and I knew each other's names. I mentioned that it was weird to have someone stalking me. I never had a stalker before.

She said, no, I was stalking her. We did have a lot in common and a similar schedule and interests. She is also a freshman who had started in the summer and was from New York. We talked about classes and it turned out that she would be in one of my humanities courses this semester. We finished the round and she beat me by two strokes. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

I ran into Karen when I got back. She was still in the dorm but up on the second floor. She was dating a certain teacher but they were not ready to move in together, so Karen stayed in the dorm and got a new roommate assigned by the school. Classes started the next week. My routine was messed up when I went in to swim my first morning and there were people in the pool. I didn't think anything of it and jumped in and started swimming. I finished my 1,000 yards and got out. I was drying off when one of the girls came over to say hi.

I am always happy to have girls talking to me but this was not expected. Most of the time during workouts people just workout. Over time, they may talk and become friends but oh well. I said hello back and she asked what coach had me doing. The light bulb over my head lit up and I realized that they were all on the swim team and thought that I was one of the new guys. I told her I wasn't on the team but just came in to swim. I did talk with Dawn and she said that in the mornings they just came in to swim and that this was not an official practice time. I told her it was nice meeting her and if they were here in the mornings, I would see her around.

It was still early in the year and I was taking five classes. I wanted to do well so I was reading at least one chapter ahead in each course. I was doing my homework and all the practice questions to make sure I knew the materials. In other words, I was studying a lot. The good thing about living in North Hall was that my neighbors were all grad students and they study a lot as well. I mentioned that Reggie was the former president of his fraternity and he had a steady stream of pledges and others that stopped by on a regular basis.

Being the past president meant that he had a lot of power. Sometimes when you are with someone with a lot of power you tend to think that that power somehow belongs to you by association. I was in my room studying when I heard this girl in the hall that was just loud. She was yelling to someone and it went on and on continuously. I kept being distracted and got up to take care of it. I walked out in the hall and this girl was joking around with some black guys. They didn't have the frat brand yet, but since they were near Reggie's room and his door was not open, I figured they were waiting for him. I nicely asked the girl if she could keep it down, that I was trying to study. She could care less and told me to "Fuck off, little white boy". I guess it was either my baby face or the four guys she was with that gave her the idea that she could act tough with me.

I seem to attract and be attracted to submissive women. This is part of my new outlook in life and partly because I have been standing up with more confidence. This shines through and it seems to attract subs. Subs will also test a new master or a dominant to make sure they are man enough to be their master. I wasn't sure about this tough girl, but I think she was testing me to see if I was man enough to stand up to her. I was, but did not want to get my ass kicked by her four friends if they wanted to step in.

After thinking about it, I put the ball back in her court. "When Reggie gets back from class you tell him to come see me first thing. Do you understand me, old lady?" That put her way off balance because in her mind Reggie was the king of the land. If she told him and he came and told me to fuck off, then the world would be right in her eyes. If he didn't tell me off then things could be bad for her. If she didn't tell him, then she would be the one that backed down and Reggie would look weak as if afraid of me. She would have to tell him especially since there were witnesses. I went back to my room.

About ten minutes later the noise in the hall got quieter and then five minutes after that, there was a knock at the door. I invited Reggie in and closed the door on the girl and her friends. He said that someone had told him that I wanted to talk.

"Was that all she told you?"

Reggie broke a smile. "No, she said some little white boy with a little white dick was complaining about them talking in the hall, while they were waiting for me to arrive."

"Reggie, she was being so loud that I couldn't study. You know I hate to study, so if I have to do it an extra two or three times because she is a loud mouth bitch, it wasn't making me happy. I asked her to quiet down and I got a mouth full of crap back. We are friends and I didn't want to say or do anything to hurt your relationship with the frat."

"Britt, we are cool. Down there, they look at me as king and these pledges that stopped by are not even on the ladder yet. Even the ones that want to be a little sister are not on the ladder but most will do whatever I ask to get on the ladder, if you know what I mean."

"Do you even know who she is?"

"Yeah, her name is Monica and she does stand out in a crowd. I could do without her mouth but the rest of the package looks pretty good." Monica was about 5' 6" with mocha colored skin and a hairstyle that looked like she had a mop on her head. She was a full C cup and did not have a fat ass or bubble butt although it was a little bigger than average.

Reggie walked to the door and called to Monica. She came in and he closed the door behind him. He turned to her and said, "Monica, Britt here says that you were being loud in the hall and when he nicely asked you to be quiet you told him to fuck off. Is that the case?"

She was not sure where everyone stood but she was with Reggie so she thought she was higher up the ladder than I was so she stood her ground. "Yeah he came out bitchin' about the noise we were making. We were just talking while we were waiting for you. We were waiting to help you and serve you and he was bothering us so I told the little boy to leave us alone."

Reggie got a hard look on his face and said, "I am the king of the frat but Britt is my friend. He has helped me when he didn't have to. He plays ball with Tony, the new president, and the other leaders of the frat and is a welcome friend of the frat. You, on the other hand, are nothing yet. In the eyes of the frat, you are a thought, maybe or maybe not. You have disrespected our friend and the frat. We are at a college. We are here to learn and better ourselves. Britt was studying and trying to do that and you think that you are more important than that. You could have waited outside or waited quietly but instead you have hurt the honor of the frat."

She saw quickly that this was not turning out as she thought it would. She tried a quick sorry to see if it would go away but her insincerity was evident and it did not make things better.

Reggie spoke up. "What do you think would be a good punishment for her actions?" He was talking about her as if she weren't there.

I was not worried about the studying; I had finished an hour before and was reading the next chapter in my business law book when she got loud. I also thought she was pretty and if I could break her I wouldn't mind being with my first black woman. I told Reggie that since she didn't care about my studies that she should read the chapter and then teach it to me until we both could get an A on the test. Reggie spoke up. "Monica, you have disrespected a friend of the frat and you can either go away or you can redeem your actions." Her mom was an Alpha little sister and if Monica dropped out her mom would kill her. So she agreed to the punishment.

Reggie left and she got her attitude right back. "So you are a little tattle tale. I knew you were a little white-dick baby. This sucks."

I was calm as I walked to my new fridge and pulled out a beer. I opened it and sat on the couch. "Listen to me you little cunt. You think you are tough but that means nothing to me. There is a chain of command in life and in frats. Reggie is at the top of the chain in the frat. He is the advisor to the president and is the former president so he is top dog. Reggie and I are very good friends and we watch each other's backs. I also know Anthony and Lamar, and we are friends. They are the top two active officers in the frat. Just because your pussy is black doesn't move you above me in the pecking order. There is enough black pussy around this school that they don't need yours."

"Fuck you. Let's get this over with for now. What do I need to do?"

"Read me chapter 3 in that book. It is about contractual laws. When you are done reading we will do the chapter review questions and then for any that we get wrong we will go back and try to find the answer and review it so we understand it."

"You really want me to read this shit to you?"

"Monica, you are in college. I hope you know how to read."

"Give me the book." She started reading. I made her slow down then speak up. Eventually she was on a speed and volume that I could focus on and she went through the chapter. It took about 25 minutes. I had just finished my beer and I went to get another. I offered her one and she accepted. She started on the questions at the end of the chapter. She read the question. I thought about it and came up with what I thought the answer was but didn't say anything.

"Monica, what do you think the answer is?"

"I don't know, I was just reading."

"The deal was for you to teach me the chapter. If you don't know it then how can you teach me?"

She started to whine, "This sucks, I want to get out of here. Just answer the questions so I can go, you little dick, baby face white boy."

She was not coming around or showing any remorse. I had nothing to lose and was doing this for her so I was getting a little pissed off. I asked her calmly, "Monica, why do you think I am doing this?"

She snapped back, "Because you are trying to make me look bad and you are a little dick, baby face, little white boy."

I was at the end of my rope and let her know that she was the one that would hang from it if I let go. "Monica, you have to step back and look at the situation more clearly. I am doing this so that you can save face. All I have to say is that it didn't work out and you are gone. All I had to say when he asked for a punishment was tell him to let you go, and you would have been gone. I already know the material. I was studying it for a second time when you were so selfish that you could only think about yourself in the hall. If you would have come in here and been somewhat apologetic, read the chapter and answered the questions, you would have been on your way and saved face for the frat. This is about honor between the frat and me. You are like the little kid at the grocery store that pulls a bag of sugar off the shelf and it spills all over the floor. If the parent just walks away, she is a selfish bitch. If she corrects her child and tries to help clean up the mess, then she is a good mother whose child is still learning, and she is doing her part as a mother."

She wasn't getting it so I went on. "You are the child. You spilled the sugar. Since you were here for Reggie on frat business, they are the mother. If they do nothing then they look worse than you do. I don't need you to study but this was a way for them to look better in everyone's eyes, to be responsible and not stuck up selfish bitches. You are not helping them move past this. You just keep pulling more and more bags off the shelf. I know that I am white and I know that I have a baby face. There isn't a thing that I can do about it so people accept me in spite of those traits. You are a spoiled, selfish bitch and those traits are ones that you can change. People are not going to accept you if you don't want to even try to improve."

"You forgot about the little dick but you can't do anything about that either."

I had enough. "I guess when your mama straps on her 14-inch dick and fucks you that it would be hard for any man to measure up. I can tell your daddy isn't much of a man or he would have taken you over his knee a long time ago with a mouth and an attitude like yours. You just couldn't shut up long enough to get out of your own way and now the Alpha's will be having to find another way to restore their honor because you will not be around to clean up your own mess."

I had been calm up until that point and when I let go I think she saw that this wasn't a game. She was thinking fast trying to figure out a plan to get out of this. "I don't have a dad. Momma was studying for the bar when she got pregnant and my daddy left her as soon as she told him she was pregnant. She passed the bar but she never got married. I guess I went a too far this time."

"Yes, you did. The genie is out of the bottle and you can't get her to go back in."

"I really want to be an Alpha little sister. My mom was, my friends are, and if I don't get in I will be alone."

"You can always come help me study."

"What can I do to make this right? I see now that I took this too far and thought that my mom and friends made this an automatic in for me, but I see that you are the key for me now."

"Let's finish with the first part of the punishment and then we will deal with the second."

She didn't understand. "What second part? Reggie didn't say anything about a second part."

"Do you think that if you get pulled over for speeding, and while you are sitting on the side of the road, getting a ticket, you start throwing rocks at passing cars that you won't get in trouble for that too? You have been egging me on since you walked into this room and you will pay the price. I have to figure out what that price is while you finish the chapter."

She went through the questions and had to go back and reread some to be able to explain it to me. We finished and I asked her what her punishment should be? She shrugged and said, "I don't know."

I explained that the punishment should fit the crime. She has been talking me down and saying I was a little boy with a small dick. I explained that and she looked shocked.

"You want me to suck your little dick?"

"Monica you are not helping the matter if you keep putting me down. I said you were talking about my manhood not just my dick but you were implying that I was a little boy. In addition, you were saying that I am also someone who does not deserve honor or respect. What would be a punishment for that?"

She sat for about thirty seconds and then opened the law book up and flipped through the pages and read, "Defamation of character is only punishable if it is false. A true statement is not punishable."

"Ok, I like your approach; you are using your brain to defend yourself instead of letting your mouth run on its own. I think that I am man enough for you or any other woman. I think my dick is big enough for you or any other woman. I pay my own bills and my parents have not given me a penny in allowance since I was ten. So I guess we will need a jury to watch us go and see who is right and who will win the case."

"You just want to see a girl naked."

"Monica you are a freshman and you talk like you know stuff but you don't know shit. Come sit on the couch." I was surprised that she actually did. I reached over and grabbed my accordion file. I pulled out some pictures of Robin and Courtney and then a couple of Carrie. The one where she was tied spread eagle on the bed got the biggest reaction and I saw her squirm a little. I am not sure if she was getting horny or saw that she was wrong about the women.

"So what is my punishment?"

I thought I knew what she wanted it to be, but to make sure, I gave her some choices. "Monica, choice number one is that I will tell Reggie that you were disrespectful and rude the entire time. Then it will be between you and him to settle. Choice number two will be between you and me and we will write a contract that says that you will be mine for fifteen minutes to do with as I please. If you have an orgasm during those fifteen minutes then I win. If you don't, then I will tell Reggie that we are all square and the punishment has been served."

She interrupted, "Fifteen minutes, and I guess you will see me naked. I can handle that."

"I wasn't done; if I win then you will be my sex slave for a week and do whatever I say. You will fuck whomever I tell you to fuck, you will lick whatever I tell you to lick, and dress however I tell you to dress. These are high stakes. You have two choices so make your pick."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.