Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I arrived at Kathryn's and Jill came out. She said, "What are you doing to my little sister? She is only a freshman."

I said, "Jill I am not looking to marry her. We are just kids. I just turned fifteen and she will be fifteen in a couple months. I think she is cute in both her underwear and her bikini. Besides her sister is one of the prettiest girls in the school and she just wants to be friends. If Kathryn is half as pretty, half as smart and half as nice as her sister, then I will have a pretty good girl to be with."

"Britt, I forgot that you were younger. You don't act the same age as my sister and her friends. She is not as experienced as you are so be gentle with her and make sure you don't hurt her."

"Jill, I am glad that you are looking out for your sister. I will look out for her as well. I will try to be what she wants me to be like Sam told you."

"That is what I am afraid of. I lost my virginity to Sam when I was a freshman and mom put us both on the pill when we turned fourteen. She thinks with her emotions so be nice to her and be a nice guy."

"I will try Jill."

Kathryn and her mom came out. I said hello to Mrs. Faxon and then to Kathryn. Kathryn said, "I don't need everyone out here. I know how to ride a bike."

Her mom and Jill walked back in the house, Kathryn got on her bike, and we rode over to Park Avenue. We put our bikes in the rack, we walked across the street to the park, and we sat on the bench. I put my arm around her and kissed her cheek. I said, "Thanks for calling me I was looking for something to do to get out of the house. My parents are divorced and mom has a new boyfriend. He came over and I wanted to give her some space. I also enjoyed meeting you and I was looking forward to getting to know you better."

"My parents got a divorce a couple years ago. Dad still pays for everything but lives downtown near the hospital where he works. We get to see him every now and then but he has a new girlfriend. You embarrassed me yesterday but both Robin and Amy said that you were just having fun and were a very caring and nice guy. I called Amy this morning and she said to give you a call so I did before I chickened out."

"I am glad that you did. Your sister was worried about you because I am a senior and you are a freshman. Before you get upset, she loves you and wants to make sure you are not hurt. It is what big brothers and sisters do. I am an only child so I am always in trouble."

"I wish she would leave me alone sometimes."

I said, "Kathryn, we are almost the same age. I am a senior, which means a couple things when you think about a boy / girl relationship. First, I have seen and done more things than you have done, I hope. Second, is that I will be leaving at the end of the year to go away to college. I am not planning on sitting around my dorm waiting until the time when we can be together again. I want to be your friend and maybe more than friends, but I don't want you to have any false hope that this will be a long term relationship."

"When I spoke to Robin and Amy yesterday they told me some stories and also told me the same thing. They said you were one of the funniest and most caring guys they knew, but did not even try to call you a boyfriend because you had plans for your life that didn't include them and that those plans and goals drove you."

I said, "I am not sure I like you talking about me behind my back but what they say is mostly true. I should ask them about you in the shower after tennis, next time you aren't around."

"I am just a freshman and tennis hasn't started yet. I know them from the club and from the summer camps. I got my shirt at the summer camp."

"If what I saw is the way you dress at summer camp then I am signing up next year and then I will take a shower with you all afterwards."

"Britt, you are a joker. You are also a lot of fun. Do you want to get some lunch or just hang out and watch the squirrels?"

"I am hungry, I just can't decide if I would rather sit next to you and be able to hold your hand or if I should sit across from you so I can see your pretty face the whole meal. I hope I don't starve to death while I try decide."

"I am hungry so let's go. We will let the hostess solve your life's dilemma."

We went into a cafe and I ordered a Ruben and fries. She had a chicken and brie sandwich. She passed on the fries, ordered the fruit instead, and then stole my fries. I told her that next time I would look at her face so she was further away from my fries.

We walked down the avenue after lunch and did some window-shopping. We held hands and enjoyed being together. As we walked back on the other side of the street, we did stop for ice cream and then walked in the park. I did give her a real kiss and she gave me one back. We kissed for a bit but there were some families around so we tried to keep it tame.

When we got back to her house, she asked if I wanted to come in so I did. Her mom was home but Jill was out. Mrs. Faxon asked about our lunch and I told her I was still starving since someone stole all of my fries.

Kathryn said, "Shut up. I didn't eat all of your fries, just one or two."

"You mean one or two handfuls. I had to stop for ice cream to refuel for the ride home. Mrs. Faxon you have two wonderful daughters."

"Thank you Britt. They said they had a good time at your house yesterday. Are you in the brown house with the three car garage three houses down from the intersection?"

"That is it. We built it about three or four years ago. I like it and my friends enjoy the pool and the skiing."

"I think I have been there with your parents. I heard they split up."

"Yes they got a divorce last year. Mom and I still live there and dad moved down closer to his job. He actually just changed jobs so I am not sure if he will move again or not."

"I am sorry, I know how hard divorces can be. My husband and I split up a couple years ago."

"I am sorry for you and the girls. I think we all knew that this was the better solution for our family so I wasn't too upset. I have heard of some of my friends that have had to go through something awful."

I got up to leave and she told me to tell my mother that she said, hello and to give her a call if she wanted to talk.

I got home around four and Bill's car was still in front of the house. I came in through the garage and slipped up the back stairs. I did peek down into the living room as I walked down to my room but it was empty. When I got to my room I found the negatives, I was looking for, and I walked over to John and Beth's house.

I went into the darkroom, turned on the outside light, and locked the door. I went through the two rolls and made some 5 x 7 prints. I developed them and then when I found the few I was looking for; I blew them up into 10 x 14 prints. I hung them to dry and trashed the 5 x 7's.

When I walked out, Beth asked what I was working on, so I told her that I was just confirming a hunch.

Beth said, "That sounds mysterious. Is it a secret or can we talk about them?"

"Beth, a while back I was supposed to go camping with Doug and his dad but he got sick and we never even put the boat in the water. I came back and walked into a full-blown orgy at my house. You may have seen the pictures of Denise tied up on my bed. I took about three rolls before that and trashed the last one where she was doing some drugs. I had snuck around and taken some random shots just in case I needed to get away from my parents, I would have some advantage.

I ran into a woman the other day that looked familiar and couldn't place her. I ran into her again today and she mentioned that she knew mom and dad. She also said she had been to my house so I got out the negatives from the party and did some looking around to see if she was in the pictures."

"So I guess that you found her since there are pictures drying in the other room."

"Yeah, I don't know what I want to do. I may want to keep them or destroy them or destroy them and the negatives."

"Can I see them?"

"Beth, I have no secrets from you and John. I trust you as much as any other person I know. You can see them."

She walked in and turned on the overhead lights. She made some noises as she looked at the pictures. She turned to me and said, "I see a lot of people I know which is kind of disturbing. The one you have focused in on seems to be Katie Faxon. Is that the woman you met?"

"Well, I go to school with her two daughters and the younger one, Kathryn, and I had lunch today. She was divorced after this picture so I am not sure what to think."

"Why don't you just leave the prints with me in case you need them? There are some other people in these pictures. Therefore, you may not want to have them lying around. I will put them in the safe. It may not be a bad place for the negatives either."

"Ok, I don't think I need the pictures. I was just confirming that I had figured out where I had seen her before."

"If you want to talk about it you can stop by any time honey."

"Thanks, Beth."

I went back home and Bill's car was gone. Mom was in the kitchen when I came in. She was cleaning up. I came in, grabbed a coke, and sat down.

Mom said, "Hey honey how was your lunch?"

"It was nice. How was your day with Bill?"

"It was very nice. We had a long talk at brunch and then another long talk when we came back here. I told him about my past and my past with your father. He told me about what happened between him and his ex. He seemed to want to take things to the next level so we did. I am officially off the market. I am glad we did what we did yesterday. Now I would have to answer to Bill. He is a good man and makes me happy."

"I am happy for you mom." I said.

I got up and gave her a hug. She kissed my cheek. I made a sandwich and went up to my room. I read some before bed.

Doug drove me to school and when he handed me off to the girls, I got an earful about Kathryn. Robin told me that Kathryn had called her last night to tell her about our date but was nervous about the sex and stuff. Amy had also gotten a call from Jill worried about her sister.

Amy said, "I told her that if Britt takes her to bed you will have a lot less to be worried about than if her first time is with someone else."

Robin said, "It sounds like they all talk a lot in that house and the mom is upset that her baby wants to grow up. Jill was active but only with Sam. They still talk all of the time so she is kind of jealous that her sister may have a live man to be with."

I said, "Thanks for managing my love life. Let me know if you need anything from me."

"Britt, I think that Kathryn is a doll. I want you to take care of her and make it special for her."

"If that is what she wants we can work something out. I am not going to force a girl to have sex. Well besides Robin but she enjoys it that way, right?"

"Yes sir." was Robin's reply.

I was back in gym for 5th period so I didn't see Jill. I spent my time jogging around the track because the doctor wanted me to stay out of contact sports for a couple of weeks. I was getting some strength back in my leg. I didn't see Kathryn during the day but I ran into her after school out front. She was with Amy and Robin. I gave her a hug when I walked up. She got in with us, I got in the front for some legroom, and she got in the back.

I thought that she was going to practice with the girls but she got out at my house. I was surprised but happy. I invited her in. I offered her something to drink and she passed. I was taking my book bag up to my room and she followed me up. I had on some nice clothes and wanted to change into some shorts and a t-shirt. I started to unbutton my shirt and she just watched me. I was going to drop my pants and undid the button. She was now in my desk chair.

I said, "Kathryn I am fine with you being here and I am happy that you are. I was going to change into some shorts but if you want to, I can just leave my pants off. What are your plans for our day?"

"I am not ready for sex yet but I love your body and if you don't mind I would like to stay and watch."

I shrugged and walked over and turned on the stereo. I put on some Van Morrison, turned back to her, and did a little dance in time with the music. She was sitting in my chair and I walked up to her and rubbed my chest and stomach as I danced a bit. I continued to sway my hips with the music and started to lower the zipper on my pants. I kept giving her a lap dance, lowered my pants, and lost my shoes. I wasn't wearing socks so the only thing I had on were some boxers. I undid the snap and I did a little hip roll in front of her, while I reached down to stroke her breast.

Her eyes were on my cock and her breathing was getting heavier. I was getting hard, picked up her hand, and put it on my cock through my boxers. She squeezed it and felt the length and weight of it. I pushed down on my underwear and she let go. It kind of bounced out and waved in the air in front of her. I went back to playing with her boob and gave her some time to get familiar with my cock. She was almost in a trance as she stroked me up and down. I was still swaying to the music. Kathryn wasn't really jacking me off because she was moving on my cock so slowly, but she was holding me and feeling something new.

I eventually backed away and she let go. I dressed and sat on the bed. I asked, "What are you thinking sweetie?"

"I was not expecting you to do that. I was expecting you to kick me out and I was going to tease you about me showing you my tits. I was not expecting it to be that big. I walked in on Jill giving Sam a blowjob one time and his wasn't half that big. I was scared but then when you let me feel it. Your cock was so hard and so soft at the same time. It felt like it had power in it. It was amazing."

I said, "I am glad you liked it. What did you want to do today? I used to run at practice after school. Now I usually swim or study."

"I wanted to get to know you and maybe do some kissing. I wasn't expecting what we did but I enjoyed it."

"Kathryn, did you think any about what we talked about in the park? I mess around with different girls right now and I am not looking for a girlfriend. That doesn't mean we can't go on a date or to a dance or even prom, but I don't want anyone to be my one and only. I plan on being in college during the summer semester after I graduate and I am taking a class at Valencia Community College on Thursday nights."

"I understand but I am also attracted to you and want to be with you, spend time with you and have sex with you. Both Amy and Robin say that you are good in bed."

"I don't know how they would know. Robin drops me off here after school. Do you need to be playing tennis like them to get ready? Do you want to study here? I can hit balls with you to get back in shape but I may not be much competition. We can have sex, either oral or regular. You are only fifteen or you will be soon. I don't want to mess around and get in trouble so if it is what you want, I think you should talk to your mom or I can talk to her with you."

Kathryn said, "You want me to tell my mom that I am having sex with you?"

"Kathryn, you are not a baby. She is going to find out eventually. You might as well be grown up and talk to her about it. I would rather be in my bed or your bed than in the back of a car. If you want me to talk to her, I will but it would look better coming from you. I can be there with you or come by afterwards."

"I am afraid to tell her but what you said makes sense. I know Jill didn't say anything but mom knows that she and Sam used to do it. I bet it was always in one of their cars. I will talk to her tonight. I will call you when I am done and I may ask you to come over."

"Just call me and I will stop by. Jill is at cheerleading practice if you want me to walk you home we can talk to her together."

"I would like that if you don't mind."

I stood and pulled her up for a kiss. I carried her books as we walked to her house. He mom was home so I asked, "Does your mom work?"

"No she stays home. Dad pays alimony so she doesn't have to work."

We went in and Katie Faxon was trying to fix her vacuum. I offered to look at it and ended up taking it half apart before I could fix it and reassemble it. When I was done, I ran it around for ten seconds and turned it off. She thanked me and I said, "Mrs. Faxon, Kathryn wanted to talk to you before Jill got home. Do you have a minute?"

"Sure what is it?"

I walked into the family room and Kathryn followed me. We sat on the couch and I took her hand before her mom sat down.

Kathryn said, "Mom, I am getting older and want to have sex with Britt. I didn't want to go behind your back so I thought we could talk about it."

Her mom looked at me and said, "Did you put her up to this?"

"Yes Mrs. Faxon. I did."

"I should have you shot. She is only fourteen years old. What are you some kind of pervert?"

"Some people think so but that can be said about most of us. What I meant was that your daughter is ready to have sex and asked me to be the lucky guy. I put her up to talking with you first. I am sorry if you would rather us do it behind your back." I said.

She had to stop and think on that one. She came back with "No, no, no, you are too young."

Kathryn said, "Mom, Jill was a freshman when she first had sex. I am ready and it is something I want to do. I wanted you to know so I didn't have to go behind your back but unless you keep me locked in my room for the rest of my life, you can't stop me."

"Maybe that is what I should do. Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"Mrs. Faxon, Kathryn is a young woman with urges and desires. All women have urges and desires. There are different ways of dealing with them. Some are healthier than others are. She didn't say that she was going to have sex all day everyday, right here on the sofa, but would you rather it be in a back bedroom at a party? On the other hand, maybe she should do it out parking in the back seat of a car. She wants you to respect her decisions and talk about the decisions. There are good reasons for having sex and not having sex."

"You will reap the benefits of this so I am not sure you are the one to ask."

"You may reap some benefits as well."

"Like what?"

"Well if Kathryn trusts you then maybe she will be willing to talk to you about the boys she wants to date and things they may want to do or are pressuring her to do. I know that she can't get pregnant from anal sex so maybe that is what we should do everyday after school. Would you have an opinion that may be able to help her out since you are trying to help her instead of just fight her? Someone may rape her or may attempt to rape her. Would you want to have a relationship where she could come to you and trust you or would you want her to live her life with something like that bottled up inside?"

"I am here for my daughter. She can trust me."

"Good so talk to her about sex. Ask her why she wants to have sex. Don't just say no."

She stopped and turned to Kathryn, "Baby, why do you want to have sex?"

"Mom it is all I think of. I think about it all day everyday. I am still a virgin but my body is constantly telling me that it wants to be with a man. I want to see what it is like. I am not looking to get pregnant or to get married. I just want to have a special time with a man that I trust. I have talked with some friends and they said that Britt is someone that I can trust. I held his penis today when I followed him up to his room. It was beautiful and hard. I wanted to suck it and climb on his body. He stopped me and told me that we had to slow down and make sure that we were up front with you so that you wouldn't be mad about it if you found out."

"Well I think all women do have those desires. When they happen at your and your sister's age, the desires are much stronger. When were you going to have sex and where did you plan to do it?"

I looked at Kathryn. She said, "I don't know. I want it to be special and not in the back of a car somewhere or at a drive in movie. I want to be in a bed. I will be fifteen in a few weeks and that seems like a good age to me. I may want to do other things before then but I am not sure yet. When I met Britt, I thought that I had found someone I can trust. He knew he could have me but keeps trying to talk me out of it."

Katie Faxon asked, "What do you mean by that?"

"He is going to college at the end of the year and will not keep me around as his girlfriend. He won't even take me as his girlfriend now. He has no desire to have a permanent relationship. He told me to find someone else, but for my first time, I want him."

"Britt, don't you like my daughter?"

"I do like her very much. I told her we could go on dates or to dances. We could have intercourse or oral sex. I just didn't want her to miss out on having sex with someone that could give her some level of commitment. I have girls I can call anytime if I just wanted sex. I do care about your daughter but we are living different lives with different time tables and different goals."

Mrs. Faxon said, "As I think about this some I am less mad and more open to the idea that you would be having sex in a safe place and in a safe manner. I am not saying yes but I would like some time to think about it and talk to Kathryn before you two get together."

I said, "That sounds fair."

Kathryn went over, hugged her mom, and told her thanks.

I decided to take my leave and since I was dressed, I took the long way for a jog home. I did get up early the next morning and did my full workout but only jogged three miles. I swam the full distance. My leg muscles felt good but my bone would get a little sore from the pounding and I didn't want to push it. I had already missed most of the cross-country season so there wasn't a point in pushing it too much.

After school the next day, I saw Kathryn with the girls. They would be talking the whole time but never tell me what the plan was. I was just supposed to follow along. As long as I was happy with what they had set up for me, I didn't complain. We drove to my house and they all got out. They all followed me up to my room and stood there. I started to undress and Robin came up to me and dropped to her knees. She took me in her mouth and gave me a blowjob. Amy and Kathryn watched and did rub themselves a little but neither got off.

After I came, Robin said, "Let's go. We are playing tennis."

They had taken Kathryn under their wing and the three of them were going to work out. Robin started to play with Kathryn and I walked on the next court with Amy. We hit two balls and I knew that I didn't have the lateral movement to keep up and the starting and stopping would not be very good for me. I changed the rules.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.