Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

I needed to use the restroom. When I came out mom was on the phone with dad. You could hear him from across the room yelling about something. I guess he needed someone to cook and pick up after him. He must have said something that didn't come out right because I saw mom's back straighten and she set her jaw.

"Mike, I didn't know he left you a message on the answering machine. I was just calling to say hi. I am not sure when we will return. I know I said at least a couple weeks, but it looks like it will be more. The maids will be there on Friday. You can eat out if you can't fix anything for yourself. That little slut at the desk outside of your office can take care of anything else you need so fuck off and don't ever talk to me that way again." She slammed down the phone.

Her chest was heaving as if she had just finished running a race. I walked over and sat down next to her. I put my arm around her shoulder. "So, how is dad?"

"He is a Mother Fucker and I hate him."

"Ok, what did he do to upset you so much?"

"He just wanted me home not for any reason except that he needed me for a party."

I had a confused look on my face.

"Britt, this is something we will need to talk about."

Therefore, we did.

She started the story back in South Florida and the first time they went to a swinger's party. They both had fun and went often. The men and women were young and horny so all was well. To come to a party, a man must have a date. If they don't have a date, they cannot attend. Women are always welcome. It seemed like a double standard to me, but I let it slide.

She went on to talk about the parties in Winter Park and the ones at our house. She did not leave much out and told me that she really enjoyed the sex but sometimes she felt like she was just a ticket so that dad could take a ride on someone else. He didn't care what she wanted or how fat, old or ugly the guy was as long as he had the opportunity to ride his hot looking girl.

I asked her if she felt that she was in control or if the sex was controlling her. After some thought mom said, "I like it and wouldn't be happy in a convent, but I don't have to have sex to complete my day. I am a very sexual person and love to please and be pleased, but I also need to be respected and not taken for granted."

I told her that I knew she had been with both women and men and that I had found her wrist straps for bondage play. At this point, there was nothing off the table and she was being very open with me. I wanted to have her go pick up a nice co-ed on campus and bring her back for a three way but it wouldn't look good for a thirty-five year old woman to bring back a twenty year old to have sex with her and her almost sixteen year old son.

I told mom that she had come a long way and I didn't want to see her return home and fall back into the same problems that she had just overcome. I asked about Dad. Did she love him and did she want him around?

"Britt, I just don't know any more. I did love him but between the money and the sex, I feel like he is using me more than he loves me. He does what he wants, when he wants with whom he wants. We started off swapping partners and he has adapted that into him screwing whoever he wants and sometimes he pays for it."

"Do you want to try to make him change or do you want to get a divorce and move on?"

"I think about divorcing him all of the time but how would that all work out?"

"Mom, you would get me, and get the house. He would get his car, his whole paycheck, his retirement account and the freedom to screw whoever he wanted without hurting you."

"Do you think he would do that?"

"Mom, the money you get is a gift from grandpa. The courts can't make grandpa give you or dad money. Dad may want the house but then you can ask for half of his retirement account, half of the house or profit when it is sold, alimony and child support for the next five years. He will have to pay for my college as well and that is only one year away. Dad can't handle the mortgage, taxes and maintenance on this house with the salary he makes."

I didn't mention that Dad would be laid off in about nine months since there was no way for me to know the future.

I did hold my mom that night as we slept in the same bed. She had her head lying on my shoulder and we were just talking. She let her hand rest on my stomach and then started to move her hand around tracing the hills and valleys of my abs. It felt good to me but I think it felt better to her. She was like a cat and started to purr. I think she was getting her strength back and was feeling frisky. She let her hand wander down to my gym shorts and could feel my hard on growing. She came back up to my stomach, then back down, but this time slipping under the elastic waistband and grabbed hold of my cock.

"You must have gotten this from my side of the family because your father could only dream about having this between his legs. I will probably dream of having it between mine as well. Can I suck your cock? I haven't had any in over a week."

"If that is what you need then I am here to take care of you." I said with a smile.

She pushed back the covers, kissed down my stomach, and used both hands to push my shorts down my legs. I lifted my ass to help her get past my bottom and she used her teeth to help get them over the top of my cock. She moaned before she grabbed hold with her hand and lifted it to her mouth. She slid it in and I could feel the wet suction and the roughness of her tongue. It then slid to the back of her mouth. She did it slowly up and down twice before I grabbed her leg and then moved her over my mouth as well. She had on a pair of panties but they were easy to tear them off to reveal her nice cunt. The outer lips were very full and were soft like a tit. At first, the lips were closed but when I spread them a little the inner lips were wet and ready for action.

I licked around and deep into her pussy. I stayed away from her clit and just focused below. I did rim her once but didn't get much of a reaction so I went back to where I could create the greatest moans. She kept thrusting back at me to center her clit over my mouth but I ignored her and kept up the licking. I could feel myself getting closer and finally let my mouth slide over to take her clit in. She went into the next higher gear and I think her orgasm started about ten seconds after mine did.

I felt bad about being with my mom for about ten seconds and then let it go. I wasn't planning to marry her or to have children with her. It was just sex and it fit in my mission statement for my new life. It made me happy and didn't hurt anyone. I did break the rule I set for myself about sleeping with married women without their husband's permission but I think I will say sorry to myself and try not to let it happen again.

We went to sleep and I held mom all night. I did feel her rubbing her pussy on my cock when I woke up the next morning. I did not want to shun her and hurt her feelings so I rolled over and told her I had to use the men's room. I took care of my business and then just hopped into the shower. I came out, dressed and told mom to clean herself up as we were checking out.

We headed north again and drove all the way to Atlanta. We stopped for breakfast and then I told her to drive to grandpa's house. We rolled up and both of my grandparents came out to greet us. I gave grandpa the nod and he smiled and gave mom a big hug. He was happy to have his daughter back from zombie land.

We went in, sat in the living room, and covered all of the small talk. I told my grandparents about mom's drug use problems. I also told them about what she has done over the last couple of weeks to resolve this issue. They listened and told her they were happy for her.

I mentioned that she will be talking to dad and they may have to get a divorce to get her away from the lifestyle that had led her to the drugs. They nodded and said they would support her decisions.

I grabbed the newspaper and saw that the Braves were playing a day game the next day, so I told them that we were going to the game. Grandma tried to back out and said something about fixing supper but I told her that mom and I were going out to dinner anyway so she should make grandpa take her out for ruining her plans.

We sat in the sun and had a fun day at the park watching the Braves play. It was really great to have the family together.

After the game we went straight home and I told mom to shower and put on something to go out in but not too fancy. She came out with some Capri type pants and a tank top. She had her hair back in a pony tail and she look like she could be eighteen. I had on some nice shorts and a golf shirt. We walked around Five Points at looked into the windows of some of the closed antique stores and then stopped and bought some ice cream. I was just enjoying time with her. She now saw how someone that cared about her should treat her. I think she had made up her mind about dad but I was not going to push it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.