Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

The country club where we are members caters to locals for social activities, tennis, swimming and golf. The golf course is nice but there are many others, all over central Florida, that are better. As you drive up the long driveway, you come to a clubhouse with a pool. This is where the club holds most of the socials. Then a little farther up the hill, you come to the Golf clubhouse that has a nicer dining room. Then about a quarter mile further down, at the bottom of the hill, is the parking lot for the tennis center. There are six courts along with a small lounge. There is an open area and a small pro shop that is not normally open, unless the pro is there to give lessons. Although he is not there full time, he does have a place to hang his hat.

Robin and I were just hitting some tennis balls. Actually, she was practicing her serve and was hitting the balls to me. My job was to just try to return them so she wouldn't have to walk far to pick them up so she could keep practicing. I was getting better but I was still not in her league. I was growing and was getting stronger and faster. I knew that I wanted to play golf and tennis later on in life so I wanted to learn how to do both well while I was still young.

There was no one else at the courts except us. The late afternoon clouds were rolling in and we started picking up the backpack full of balls that Robin had brought. Just as we were finishing up the first drops of rain were making dark spots on the court. We walked into the lounge and I turned on the air conditioner since I figured it would be 30 minutes at least before the rain stopped. We were talking about school and I was sitting in a leather club chair while she was on the couch. I reached over, grabbed the end of the leash (necklace), and gave it a little tug. She quickly smiled and asked what she could do for me?

I had her stand in front of me and pulled down her tennis shorts or underwear or whatever you call those things under her skirt. I then slid her panties off as well. She had on her tennis dress with nothing under her skirt. I then stood, dropped my shorts, and sat down on a towel I had grabbed out of my pack. I spread my legs and she knelt in front of me. She took hold of my cock and started to stoke it slowly. She looked at my eyes but neither of us spoke. After a couple minutes of slow stokes, I was hard but nowhere near close to cumming. I nodded to her. Without breaking eye contact, she wiped away my precum, and then licked at the tip of my cock before she wrapped her lips around the head. She swirled her tongue around a few times before lowering her lips slowly down the shaft. I was hoping she would take me all the way down but she came up short when my cock hit the back of her throat. She reversed direction and slowly came back up. Neither of us was in a hurry but eventually she picked up speed. She started to focus on the "task at hand". We broke eye contact as she started to work at bringing me off.

I let my head fall back and then brought it up. As I did, I saw a car in the parking lot and a woman jogging down the sidewalk towards the tennis center. I recognized Sheila as one of the local women and one of John and Beth's friends. She seemed nice enough and had a daughter around six years old and then another that was three or four years old. She had on her tennis stuff but didn't carry a racket. The AC was running so it was a little noisy. Robin was working like a pro going up and down on my now seven inches. She was stroking the bottom half with her hand. I lost sight of Sheila as she detoured to get in the gate. As she came around the pro shop and walked towards the lounge, I put my hand of the top of Robin's head so that she would not stop. As Sheila grabbed the doorknob, she glanced through the glass door and saw us. Her momentum kept her moving through the door. She stopped in the doorway and froze. Her eyes were wide; she couldn't move or take her eyes from what she saw.

Robin tried to pull away when she heard the door open but I held her in place and kept her head moving up and down my shaft. She tried to look over to see who it was but I kept her focused on the task. I motioned for Sheila to come in with my other hand.

"I am almost done with this bitch if you want her to take care of you when she is done." I slowly pulled up the back of Robin's skirt as Sheila, without thinking, moved her hand to her crotch.

She jerked out of her trance and apologized for intruding, just about the time I started unloading into Robin's mouth. Sheila was red faced and stuttering as she tried to get herself under control.

"Come in. We are just finishing. I didn't think we would have any company since most people don't play tennis in the rain," I said.

Sheila replied that there were some women getting together to play bridge and since there was already something scheduled for the clubhouse, they were going to meet in the lounge. She had volunteered to come down early, turn on the AC, and arrange the tables.

I finally allowed Robin to sit back. Her dress fell back down to cover her ass. I stood up and grabbed my shorts and briefs but I did not hide anything as I tucked my dick back in my shorts. Robin stayed on her knees.

"Sheila, The AC is already on and I can help with the tables. You look a little excited. Would you like some help taking the edge off before your friends arrive? Robin is still on her knees and ready to help you if you would like."

"NO, no, no" she replied. "I can come back in a little while."

"No need, the rain has let up so we will get out of your way."

I told Robin to get dressed. She kept her head down as she got her clothes in order and then grabbed her racket and backpack with the balls. I was going to grab her hand but instead, grabbed the end of her leash and walked her out the door. Sheila hadn't moved so we almost had to rub up against her to get out the door.

We walked down the path that cut towards the golf course. I then started to wonder how Sheila was reacting to what she had just witnessed. I told Robin to wait in the restaurant and to order me an iced tea. I slipped back to the tennis courts and kept the building between the lounge and me. I quietly slipped through the gate and around the building. Sheila was in the same chair I had been sitting in and was jilling off hard. Her head was back and she was moaning. I pulled out my camera, took a couple shots from a distance, and kept clicking away as I got closer and closer. As I opened the door, she had her underwear around her calves and her knees spread wide as she slammed three fingers in and out of her pussy and used her other hand to rub her clit. She was just starting her orgasm when I entered and couldn't stop if she wanted to. I took a dozen more pictures as she climaxed and then came down. Her chest was heaving. She was embarrassed and started to pull up her undies. I turned to the door.

"I am sorry to interrupt. You seemed a little confused when we left so I just wanted to make sure you were OK ... However, you seem to have "everything in hand" now. I was also going to offer to help with the tables but it looks like your friends are just arriving. I hope you do well at cards. Sometimes it is hard to concentrate after you put forth the effort you just did to get ready."

I headed out to the parking lot to intercept Beth who had just arrived. I stopped to talk to Beth and to give Sheila a couple more minutes to regain her composure. Beth told me some news that a new doctor and his wife had moved in down the road. They have a little boy around five and Beth had given Nancy Cohen my name in case they needed someone to watch their son Craig. I was not sure I wanted to get into the babysitting game but shrugged and told her if I was free, I might help them out. She asked about my photography. I guess she saw that she was the second to arrive and was not in a hurry.

I told her that I had been working on a new project earlier in the day and that I may stop by later to develop the negatives. She asked what they were of and I told her I did not have permission from the subject to share them yet. I smiled and told her that I had forgotten my pack and that Robin was waiting for me at the restaurant. I started down the path as I said goodbye.

Robin was waiting for me thinking that I might have gotten into trouble since I took so long. I thought about telling her everything and then changed my mind.

"Sheila was taken aback by what she saw and she had to work through things in her own way on how to deal with them. I think she will be OK but I will stop by in a day or two to see how she is doing to make sure"

Robin leaned closer and looked both ways before she whispered to me," I can't believe you made me do that. I was mad at first and then embarrassed, and then horny until I came at the same time you did. I am not attracted to her, but if you had told me to, I would have eaten her pussy just to please you. I was dripping wet while I thought about you making me lick and suck her pussy until she had an orgasm."

"What if she needed you to stick your finger up her ass to get her off?" I said with a big smirk.

"Stop it." She replied just a little too loud as a few people looked our way. "You are so bad, but I love it"

Robin had ordered a sandwich and she ate it while I drank my tea and snagged a couple of her chips. I signed the account and we left.

I did get a call from Nancy the next day. She was going to play tennis in a round robin tournament at the club and asked if I could watch Craig for a few hours. I didn't have anything planned so I told her that I could but that, after the school vacation was over, I would not be available as often.

Craig was a cute kid. He was an only child and wanted to play Pong. I did not want to sit around and play Pong on the TV, so we got out his nerf basketball. I played on my knees and he got the chance to run around. After we did that for a while, we went outside and I helped him ride his bike. Since he had training wheels on the bike, I moved them up a couple inches so if he got too far off course he would have some help keeping the bike steady. By the time we were done we could have taken them totally off and just let him ride without them.

We were playing in the family room with his hot wheels track when Nancy came in a little while later. It had been four hours since she left so she asked me how much she owed? I told her, "$8". She commented that the babysitters were cheaper in her old neighborhood.

"Mrs. Cohen, they are cheaper here as well. I only babysit for a few people that either are in desperate need of a sitter or want someone to spend quality time with their kids. You will find that neither the TV or Video games have been on all day. There are no messes in the house. Your son now can ride a bike without training wheels although I left them on so you and your husband can feel that sense of accomplishment when you take them off and take pictures of his first ride. I have fed him and the kitchen is clean. I don't need to babysit. I did this as a favor to Beth. I like Craig he seems like a nice kid. You can ask him if he wants me to babysit again and you can decide if I am worth the extra money. I hope you find someone cheaper that you like so I will have more free time."

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.