Hindsight 20/20 Book 1
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

Since it was only 4 o'clock and my parents would be out for a while, I walked over to John and Beth's house to see about developing some film. When I got there, they appeared to be in a good mood and invited me in. I asked them if I could do some work in the darkroom, and they agreed. I mentioned that they seemed to be in a good mood and got a big grin from each of them. They then said that they had just heard back from the lab the day before, and they were going to have another child. I congratulated them and we chatted for a bit. I excused myself and went back to the darkroom. I developed the negatives and then hung them to dry.

I was walking out to head home to wait there until I needed to return. I told John I was going home to fix myself some dinner while the negatives dried and then I wanted to come back and do some prints. He said I should just stay and have dinner with them. I looked to Beth and she said she had plenty. Dinner was just meatloaf and potatoes. I enjoyed dinner and hanging out with the family. Both of them were certainly happy.

John asked if I needed any help with the photos and I told him, "sure."

We did a couple of test prints and when he saw the subject, he just smiled. "You are just trying to get me in trouble."

"With who?"

"My wife."

"Which is it? You don't like the pictures or you don't think your wife will like the pictures?"

"I told Beth that you had seen our album. At first she was upset but when I told her what you said, she changed her tune and was glad you enjoyed seeing them."

"I want mine to be as tasteful as the ones you took. I loved the innocence and natural way that you took them. Even the posed ones did not look slutty."

He asked me to hold on a minute and came back with Beth. I did not know what was about to happen but I was ready for Beth to yell at me and send me home.

John handed the pictures to Beth and her eyes got big. She looked at me and then back to the pictures. Finally, she looked at me and asked, "What is this?"

I answered, "I took those today. What do you think?"

"I think you are too young to be taking nude photos. You are only fourteen years old."

"I saw the natural beauty in the shots that John took and I wanted to try to capture some in the same way. Robin was interested in my photography and volunteered."

"Does she know you are showing them to everyone?"

Her accusation really hurt my feelings. "I did get permission to show them to John so that he could help me get better. I did not know he would show them to you without my permission. I guess I screwed up."

She could sense my level of upset at what she said. She could see that she and John had just broken my trust with my model. She could see that this wasn't just a stunt to see naked girls.

She quietly said, "I am sorry Britt, I shouldn't have reacted that way. These are very good pictures for your first time with this type of subject. I should not have snapped at you without getting some of those questions answered first. I think John thought they were good but I was not looking for the artistic value but just the subject matter. Please forgive me."

"It's ok. I can understand what you were thinking and why you were thinking that way. I didn't know where John was going when he went to get you."

She started to study each photo and came back with three, the same three that I liked the best. Beth asked me to tell her about them. I explained what I liked about each and what I was trying to capture when I took each picture. We seemed to lean closer and closer until our shoulders were touching as we leaned over the counter to look at them. She finally said, "Britt these are very good pictures. You have a good eye and the right heart and frame of mind for taking these types of photos. You seem very mature and I don't think you were just trying to take nudie pictures."

"Thanks Beth, I would love to take some of you and John but I know you wouldn't want to do that."

She was about to explode again but stopped herself. "What does that mean exactly Britt?"

"When I was in developing the negatives earlier, right after you told me you were pregnant, I thought it would be cool to have a series of nine photos. The first would be you and John both naked but standing in a traditional pose. You would be on the right and he would be on the left. He would be slightly behind you and you would turn your body with your left leg slightly forward. He would have his arm around your back. You would both be naked but the only viewable nudity would be your breasts and then mostly from your left side."

"We would mark a spot on the floor and do a time lapse sequence where we would take the same picture each month. Your stomach would grow and I would guess your breasts as well as they fill in with milk. You would see the baby growing from the outside. I could envision the love radiating from you both as you love each other, and as the baby grew inside you, your love would also grow for the baby. I thought the final photo would be you holding a new baby to you breast to complete the sequence."

I looked away from the visions in my head and shifted my focus to Beth. She had tears in her eyes. She reached out and touched my arm.

"I wish we would have done that with Johnny as well. Will you take the pictures?' I can see in my mind what you just described. I only wish that the baby were already born just so I can see the finished pictures. I want to have a long frame down the hallway so everyone can see the love you described. I always thought that John just took pictures of me so he could look at my tits. Now I see the love that you saw in those pictures. I don't want to hide them on a shelf any more. I don't think I will put them all out for viewing but I'm not ashamed to have them around or for people to see them. She pulled me into a big hug."

I looked over and John had a tear in his eye as well. "I don't know if I should be happy about the change in Beth or upset because you just got my wife to sign me up for nude photos." I lifted up my shirt showing my results from the sit ups I was doing and said, " You better start doing some sit ups or you will just look like a fat old man standing next to your beautiful wife."

We all laughed and the tension broke. John said he had a backdrop out in the garage and he would set it up if I could come over tomorrow for the first shot.

I told him that would be fine.

We all sat down in the family room and talked about the pictures of Robin. John gave me some feedback and Beth put in her two cents from and artistic and a female perspective. She also told me that if I wanted to bring Robin by she would talk to her. At the same time, she would also apologize for looking at the photos.

Just then, Johnny woke up from his sleep and Beth went to check on him. I made my exit and headed home.

Robin loved her pictures. I did tell her about Beth seeing them and went on to explain what happened. Understanding the situation, Robin forgave me. She and I became good friends, but she did take some shit for hanging out with "the kid". One of the things I most respected about her was that she didn't give a shit what other people thought or what other people said. She knew what she liked, she knew what she wanted and that's what she did. She was also very sexual and adventurous. She loved her body, she loved to play with her body, she loved to show off her body and she was very comfortable with who she was.

We got together many times over the rest of the year and through the summer to take pictures, go swimming, play tennis or take the boat out. On the last day of summer, Doug came over to the house and wanted to go water skiing. That day, Robin was over, so we all took the boat out. Doug went first and I was driving. Robin was sitting next to me but facing the other direction to keep an eye on Doug to watch him ski. I teased her that with the dark tan she had from being out in the sun all summer, if she took off the bikini bottoms she would still look like she had on a white bikini. She looked at me and said, "No way." It wasn't a busy day on the lake and there were only around three or four other boats out that day. She was shaven almost bald for bikini season so to anyone looking, it would look like a white bikini from a distance.

She was next up for skiing so I got out my camera to take some pictures. I told Doug to get ready to drive and I would get Robin ready. She slipped in the water and asked for her first ski. I held out my hand and asked for her bottoms. I was quiet when I asked her, but she heard me. She shook her head but I held out my hand again. She finally gave them up and I put them in the corner of the boat. I handed over the skis and slowly let the rope out until she gave the signal to start the boat, and then up she went.

It wasn't crowded on the lake but Doug still had to keep his eyes open for other boats. It was the third time looking around that he finally looked back and did a double take. I had taken a couple pictures of Robin and then focused my camera on Doug. The look on his face when he figured out what was going on was a picture that we all have a copy of to this day.

She finally fell and we swung around to pick her up. I told her to grab the rope so she could ski back to the house, but she didn't want to ski up to our beach without a bathing suit. She had on her top under the life jacket but still, she felt uncomfortable. I told her we could just leave her for another boat to pick her up. I started to pull in the rope and she said she would ski in. I told Doug to head to the house and off we went. As we started to get close, I told him to slow down, not too slow, that she couldn't stay up, but about 20% slower than we had been going. We eventually got to the house and she dropped into the water and swam to the back of the boat after she pushed her skis to the beach. She was going to clobber me.

As soon as she got in the boat, I wrapped her in a big towel and told her how hot she made me. I reached down and put my finger at the entrance to her pussy. It just slid up inside of her. She was so wet. I asked her "Do you want your bottoms or my tongue?" She pulled me down on top of her right in the walkway of the boat. She was as horny as I had ever seen her. The excitement of someone possibly catching her in this position really got her going. I started to lick her pussy and then looked up at Doug who was in shock. I told her that we couldn't leave him hanging and if she wanted my cum, then she should start taking care of Doug. She pulled him to his knees and turned to the side to get at his cock as I went back to eating her out. I would get her close and then back off, and then get her close again. She was hitting at my head to get me to finish her climax. I finally just clamped down over the top of her slit and sucked as hard as I could. The suction took her over the top. Doug finished around the same time and he was still in shock over what had just happened.

Later we were sitting by the pool after Doug had gone home. I could tell that Robin liked someone to dominate her. She got off on following others orders. She was particular about who that person was. However, when she went into that mode, she went all the way. During the time that we were together, I would challenge her or dare her to take things to the edge. There were a few times that someone almost caught us. There was one time someone did catch us but I think the man in the park was more pleased than upset with what he saw. Robin asked me about our relationship and what did I feel about what we were each other. The term "friends with benefits" came to mind but that was not a common phrase and we had not had sex yet so I did not want to use those words.

"Robin, we are good friends. At this time, I am not looking for a wife or a girlfriend. I truly enjoy being with you and playing with you. I like it when we role play and you are my sex toy, but I don't want to own you or anyone else right now." I couldn't read her thoughts so I went on, "I care for you and would do anything for you, and I would never hurt you. What are you looking for between us?"

"Britt, you excite me. You are much more mature than your age would show. I don't really want a boyfriend but if I had to have one, it would be you or someone like you. I will be busy this coming year with school and tennis. I like it when we play as well and I love the way you get me excited. I have dreams at night about what you did or what you may do."

I would masturbate almost every night and some mornings. I was going through puberty and starting to produce more seamen when I had a release. I was already tall for my age but it seems that my growth spurt was taking place before my own eyes.

School was school. I was working hard to really learn and understand the subjects. I was taking computers and learning basic programming. I was helping as a trainer after school and still getting up at 6 am to run, swim, and do my pushups and sit ups. I had an idea for a Christmas present for Robin and it was only the end of September. I drew a picture of what I wanted and was very specific about the design. I took it in to the jeweler down the road and after I made it perfectly clear what the design should be, we agreed on a price and I gave him a deposit. He thought it was an awkward design but if I never came back, the deposit would cover his labor and he could melt the gold down for scrap.

The months crawled by and school took up most of my time. The time finally arrived for me to give Robin her present. It was a necklace. If you can't picture it don't feel bad, the jeweler had trouble too and he had a picture.

The necklace was made of 18-carat gold. It has a "tassel" also made of gold. The necklace and tassel look like the end of a cord you would use to adjust your blinds, and just behind that tassel was a clasp. At the end of the chain was a small loop where the tassel threaded through.

The idea was for her to wear my necklace using one of two options. If she clasped the loop, it would remain a 30" necklace that had a solid gold medallion or tassel that hung in front. If she unclasped the loop then the tassel would slide though the loop, tightening the necklace to her neck, and my pet would now have a leash around her neck. When she wanted to be my pet or my slave, she could unhook the clasp and that was her indication that I was in charge. If she wanted to be in charge of her life, all she had to do was clasp the loop.

She loved the necklace and the options that it gave her. She mostly left the leash at the ready for me to take control of her. She got many comments on it and questions about where they could get one. She would just smile and tell them to ask me. For those that did ask, I told them they had to earn it. I had four more of the necklaces made and even passed a few out over the next five years.

Over time, I was able to meet a few more kids in my school, at the club and around the neighborhood. My parents never set a curfew for me and when I would call home to ask them if I could eat at a friend's house or spend the night, it almost seemed like the call was a bother. They really didn't care too much about my comings and goings and if they didn't see me, I don't think they thought about me much at all. I tried to stay away and give them space so we didn't argue.

I did come home to a fight one day and my mom was pissed at dad. From the conversation, it appeared that he had fucked some young slut in his office. He was trying to apologize but I think they were just getting tired of one another. My dad worked and mom's folks always gave them money so neither could afford their life style without the other. I guess it was OK to sleep with someone as long as you have permission from the other, but it was not OK without that permission. The house was big enough for me to live with my folks without too much contact so I guess they could do the same.

I did bitch to grandpa about it during one of our weekly calls and the usual Christmas present checks never showed up. Only a nice new set of skis for me and a trip for my parents to take an all-expense paid cruise. They liked the 10-day cruise but suddenly had to figure out how they were going pay their bills this year.

I called my grandparents after dinner. After I thanked my grandmother for the skis and she told me how much she liked the perfume I had gotten her. We then wished each other a merry Christmas and she put grandpa on the phone. I thanked him for the skis and asked where I was going to live after he finalized his plan to bankrupt my parents? He laughed.

"Britt, it sounds like they are living the high life and have become selfish people and bad parents. I never promised them more money, year after year forever. They just took up the lifestyle and from what I hear they spent every dime that they made and every dime that I gave them throughout the year. They could have paid off their house but instead, they just made the minimum payments and then hold their hands out expecting their allowance at Christmas. The cruise we gave them is not cheap so it is not as if they got nothing. I will wait and see what story they come up with to get through this, but maybe it will bring them together to think about the family first instead of themselves."

My parents finally called grandpa and they hemmed and hawed about needing some cash. He said that now that they had paid off the house that they should not be having any trouble making ends meet. My mom just stuck her foot in her mouth. "We haven't paid off the house, why would you think that?"

"Because we gave you close to $60,000 over the last three years, to get you out of debt. How much do you still owe on it?"

He knew it was around $48,000 since most of their payments went to interest and they were just paying the minimum.

"We didn't use the money for the house payments so we still owe quite a bit daddy"

"Baby, I guess it is OK if you decided to invest the money instead of paying off the mortgage but can't you just liquidate some of your investments and pay off the mortgage? I bet your interest rate is what, around 14%? It doesn't make sense to play around with investing with the high interest rates on your loan." He was so mean.

"Daddy, we didn't invest it, we spent it. We don't have more than $2,000 in the bank and when our charge card bills come in for Christmas most of that will be gone." She couldn't bring herself to talk about all the trips and parties they had blown the money on, so she shifted the blame to me. "We wanted Britt to have all of the things the other kids got to enjoy so we got the boat and the club membership so he could play tennis".

It is very hard to increase the value of a very nice $4,000 boat to $60,000 and in addition, my dad did have a great job. It was times like these that I was glad I had grandpa set up the trust and had him keep quiet about the money. As my trust's guardian, I could think of many other ways they would have spent my money for "my benefit".

Grandpa finally let them off the hook but changed the lump sum annual payments to monthly payments, which went directly toward their debt and mortgage. Now, we would need to start living off my dad's income. This would either get them together or drive them apart. It was just a couple years before I would be getting out of there anyway, so whatever they decided was fine with me.

Dad had been coasting at his job for a couple of years and did it well, but he was not putting in the time for management to look at him as an up and comer. He started working more and after just six months, he started getting raises and a promotion. He is a smart person; he just wasn't trying very hard. They still had people over but it was much less extravagant. They would have burgers on the grill and beer before they fucked the other couple instead of champagne and lobster. I think they knew that I knew but neither of us brought it up.

I was supposed to go camping with Doug and his father one weekend and we were taking their boat up the St Johns River. We were not even to the boat ramp, just forty minutes from the house when Doug got sick. I think we stopped at every McDonalds between Sanford and Winter Park so Doug could puke in their bathroom. Three hours after we left I found myself back home. I was supposed to be gone for two nights and three days but that was not how it turned out. When I returned home, I saw quite a few cars in the driveway and wondered if my parents just counted the minutes for me to leave the house, before they had their "friends" come over.

I slipped in through the garage and then up the back stairway to my room. I unpacked my stuff and got out my camera. We did have a fence between the lake and the pool for privacy. My mom said it was to keep people out but I think she just hated to wear clothes when I wasn't around. There was a table set up like a bar on the patio and many swingers in many different places doing many different things. I put on a telephoto lens and just started snapping away. I would try to figure out who was who later but now was just collecting an inventory of players. I guess that people that are more affluent need more adventure to feed their needs. I wondered about my future when I had the time, money and the means to do whatever I wanted and how I would handle my life. At that time, I just might fit right in at this party.

I was sitting in my room overlooking the pool and when I was tired of that, I would then wander out to the hall looking down on the family room to see who was up to what. I did just manage to slip back into my room as a few guests were looking for somewhere in the house for a more comfortable area to relax. They slipped into the first two bedrooms at the top of the stairs and left the door open. I walked down and heard a woman being very dominant. She had the man licking her feet and sucking her toes. That is something I read about but never got into. I heard her smack his ass and looked in to see her wail on him again as he thanked her. The other room had three women. They were taking turns on each other and complaining that most of the men just wanted to fuck and have the women suck their dicks without thinking about a women's need for release.

Although I had not seen much of my parents, I did see my dad a few times picking up some fresh meat before wandering back into his den. I did hear one of the men say that the "hostess with the mostess" was insatiable and had a line to fill all her holes. I think most of the couples started heading out around 10 pm (after a long day). It looked like some people were going to spend the night. With fewer people in the house and more bedrooms in use there were less people wandering around the house.

Around 11 pm, I felt that I was starving. I went down the back stairs to the kitchen and got some stuff out of the fridge. Someone had picked up the trays of food from earlier and straightened up the kitchen. As I walked by the formal living room, I did see a woman leaning over a table, snorting some coke from the top of a mirror. I jogged back up to my room and got my camera. I came back in time to see her set up two more lines and snort them down. I had taken a few shots and then walked into the room. She was in her mid-twenties and I recognized her as one of the teachers from my school.

I thought that she taught civics but she was not one of my teachers. She was cute and looked like she was just out of college maybe a year or two. There she was naked wiping at the bottom of her nostrils making sure she got it all. I clicked another picture. She figured out that I wasn't one of the adults from the party but couldn't figure out why I was there and why I was taking her picture. I walked up without saying a word and took her hand. I turned and started leading her up the stairs. She started to pull back but I told her to follow me and she could keep her job. Although she felt panicked, she followed me. She kept asking me questions, what, where, why ... on and on. I never answered her as she followed me to my room.

When we got to my room, I closed the door and locked it. I turned and asked her name. She said it was Denise. I asked her if she was hungry since I was still starving and had a sandwich and bag of chips and a couple sodas on my desk. She just shook her head.

"Well Denise, why don't you tell me how you ended up naked in my living room snorting coke off my coffee table."

She was looking for something to cover up with while she tried to figure out what to say.

"Denise, I am not keeping you here, you can leave at any time." I took the shirt out of her hand that she had just picked up. I continued, "Like I said, you can leave at any time but if you choose to leave then a few pictures of you snorting coke in my living room may leak out at school. If you want to stick around and talk then maybe we can work something out."

"What do you want?"

"I want to hear your story"

"My boyfriend brought me. He said there was a swinger's party at this big house on the lake and he was invited but had to bring a date."

"That is a good start," I said. "Have you been to a lot of swinger parties?"

"No this is my second one and the last one was just four people."

"Do you enjoy these types of parties?"

She shifted from one foot to the other before she sat down in the desk chair. I had picked up half of the sandwich and was finishing it when she continued.

"I was brought up in a very strict home. I knew that I was pretty but my parents wouldn't let me date or spend time with boys. Then they sent me to an all-girls school to get my teaching degree." "I learned a few things from the other girls and even played with some of them but graduated from college still a virgin." She took a breath, "Michael, my boyfriend works at the school. He is one of the deans. We started dating after he hired me for the job. My parents live in Mississippi and after I graduated I wanted to just get away from them so they would stop trying to run my life."

"So is this to get back at your parents?"

"No, not really, after I was on my own I was given the job by Michael. I rather promised him that I would do anything to get the job so I could finally be on my own. We went out and afterwards had sex. I felt a little bad about letting down my parents and not living up to their standards but when I look back, I just loved it. It felt so good and Michael is so good at it. He is a swinger and has had a lot of practice. We had a lot of sex over the next few months and then he brought me to that couples house a few weeks ago. I had sex with the husband then with the wife and then the husband and Michael as the wife sucked my tits. I also tried pot and then coke. I really like it all. I love and crave the sex and the drugs take me away from reality and stress."

"So have you had fun today?"

"I was a little tired but the coke has helped that. I like your house. It is so beautiful. I am now a little scared about what your plans are for me and I feel a little uncomfortable sitting here naked in front of a student."

"I know my parents are swingers and I am supposed to be out of town but the trip got canceled. My folk don't know that I am home. Have you ever fantasized about having sex with a student?"

"I have only been sexually active for six months and only been with two people, I mean two men before today. I guess I have been with about ten more today. I am one of the younger women at the party and have had quite a few offers today." "There is a senior on the football team. I think he is a lineman or a linebacker or something. He is huge at least 6' 8" and must be over 300 pounds of muscle."

"That would be Tim Finks; he has already committed to play for the Miami Hurricanes next year."

"I have not met him but when I saw how big he was I thought that if his cock is in proportion to the rest of his body I would be interested in trying him on for size." She stopped herself the started again. "I mean in my dreams, I would never do that with a student."

"Well, I know Tim and I think he has taken a few too many steroids to get in shape for football. If he ever was in proportion the shrinkage from the steroids has reduced him to a little below average from what I have seen in the locker room."

I could tell that she was a little upset that I had just burst her fantasy bubble. I reached down, pulled out my now hard dick, and said that what I had was above average even though I was still growing. She sat up. She knew that I could blackmail her into doing about anything I wanted. She looked like a deer caught in a car's headlights. I had received and given oral sex and had masturbated a few times (today) but was technically still a virgin. I did not want my first time to be under these conditions.

"Denise, are you supposed to leave tonight or are you spending the night?"

"We were going to stay the night. I think Michael is with a bed full of people in your parent's room. I was in one of the guest rooms down stairs with three other people. I don't think I will be missed unless they all gather in the living room for a head count or unless Michael comes looking for me."

"I will keep the pictures but I am not going to make you sleep with me. Let me rephrase that, have sex with me." "Denise I would like you to spend the night and stay with me but we don't have to have sex. I may want to rub up against your hot body and if you feel like doing more we can talk about it then."

She let the corners of her mouth creep up a little bit and she nodded her head.

I was tired but undressed and led her in the shower. She had already been with ten men and I don't know how many women today. However, I wanted her clean and fresh before we got in my bed. After the shower, she laid down close to my side and put her head on my chest. I asked her about her best and worst encounter today. I felt like a priest. She was confessing to me and had been since we started. I think she found some comfort in sharing. I already had enough to bury her so she had nothing to lose by sharing herself and her inner thoughts with me.

"The worst was this overweight hairy guy with the gold chains. He seemed greasy. I was with a young good-looking guy that was doing me from behind. I had just had an orgasm and was catching my breath when the young guy stepped away and the grease ball stepped up and just slid in me and started pounding away. There were a few others around and he didn't really do anything wrong except not ask if I wanted a fat grease ball to fuck me. I just put my head down and let him finish. Luckily he was quick and was done in three to four minutes."

"What about the best?"

"Well it was my first time of the day. I was excited about all of the people and your nice house. I was on edge when we got here and Michael was introducing me around. We met a younger couple and we were talking about maybe swapping to start things off. Your mom came by, introduced herself, and invited us to see the house. She gave us a tour of the downstairs and we ended up in the master bedroom. Your mom then gave Michael a hug and dropped her wrap on the bench at the foot of the bed. She then turned and we kissed for a while. She is a good kisser. Maybe I shouldn't be telling you this."

"It is ok, I have accidently seen her in action a few times. We can pretend she is someone else."

"Well the other woman got undressed and the three of us women got on the bed and started in on each other. I was between the other woman's legs, her name was Mary, and was starting to work her up when her husband got behind me and started to rub me first with his fingers and then with the head of his cock. He eventually slid into me while I continued to munch on his wife. I told you I went to an all-girls school so this was not my first time and I could tell she was enjoying it. Mary was the first to get off and then her husband and I climaxed at about the same time. Afterwards, I was just giving him some light clean up licks when your mom rolled me over and dove between my legs to get out whatever that guy had just deposited. Michael got up and started pounding into your mom from behind. I don't know how she could breath. I think I have bruises on my pussy from Michael slamming her and her driving her lips into me. It was all so intense and I think your mom may have gone to an all-girls school as well because she definitely knew what she was doing. I think I fell asleep for a few minutes. When I woke up Michael and the other guy had left. A couple of new people had joined in. I went into the bathroom to clean up and take a leak. I wandered out to the pool for a while until I met my next fling of the day"

I rolled toward Denise and she rolled over as well. I got up close to her back as we contoured to each other and I fell asleep with my arm under her pillow and my other hand on her hip. I woke up the next morning with the sensation of a morning blowjob. I saw the door still closed and locked so I figured that Denise was the culprit. She wasn't the best or the worst at giving head but it was a nice way to wake up regardless. When I started to thrust up into her mouth she got into it a little more, took me over the edge, and swallowed it all down. She sat up and I thanked her for a wonderful surprise.

She said that she had trouble sleeping with the coke in her system and my cock rubbing her pussy lips all night. She had slept off and on and had masturbated three times the last time being right before she woke me. I liked Denise and felt a little sorry for her. I asked her to lie back on the bed. I got out a couple of ties and tied her to the bed. She did not fight me but you could tell she was scared. I had put my camera in my safe last night while Denise was drying off after the shower. I went and retrieved my camera. It was still dark outside, so I turned on the lamps on both nightstands. I told Denise that I cared for her and did not want to see her be fired or in trouble. I wanted her to stop snorting coke. It was a sure way to ruin her life and she didn't make enough to get addicted to it anyway. I then opened the back of the camera, exposed all of the film, and explained that she did not have to worry about those photos getting out in the public.

She thanked me and you could almost see the tears of happiness in the corners of her eyes. I then reloaded the camera and took two pictures of her laying tied spread eagle on the bed. She could always blame them on a jealous boyfriend without having drugs or an orgy involved. I promised not to make them public unless she did something to make me do it or if I caught her doing coke again. I didn't care anymore about pot than her drinking a beer.

I untied her and asked her to go make some coffee and bring me a cup with cream, sugar and a pop tart from the pantry. I did not want to go to the kitchen and possibly have someone catch me. It was still 6 am so I took a shower, grabbed some clothes and put them into a bag with my camera and a couple rolls of film. Denise came back still naked. I thanked her, gave her a kiss, and sent her down to rejoin her group. When I was sliding out the door in the kitchen, I saw her in the family room reading the paper and drinking some coffee. She waved and I walked over to the club.

It was early but there was still activity at the golf shop as they got the course ready for the day. People started to arrive to hit balls and have a bite to eat before the early tee times started. I walked into the shop and starting looking at some clubs. The pro came by and asked if I had forgotten something or needed something. He thought I had an early tee time and was missing a club out of my bag. I was looking at the clubs and they looked so nice in the old style persimmon wood drivers and not the oversized titanium balloons that people hit with today. I can't blame them because we all know the new technology is better but the classic design of the old clubs looked nicer. I guess cars are the same way.

I introduced myself to the pro. His name was Dave and I asked about taking lessons. He said that he gave private lessons and offered camps for beginners. I told him that I was interested in the camps to get the basics and then would like to take some private lesson to correct the things I learned wrong the first time. I also wanted some playing lessons to learn how to read the course and course management skills. He brightened up and asked how old I was and if I was a member. I told him I was a member and that I was in 11th grade but that I was only fourteen years old.

He took my name, contact information, and told me he would let me know when they finalized the schedule for the weekend camps. I had another cup of coffee and then decided to have breakfast at the club. I did ask Dave if I could borrow a putter and bought a sleeve of balls before I went out and started putting on the practice green. Putting had always been the best part of my game and I wanted to see how much I had lost. During the time I was practicing on the putting green, Dave walked out to drop off a tee time sheet with the starter. He stopped by the practice green on his way back to the pro shop. He watched me hit a few and then gave me a couple of pointers before heading back to work. I did practice putting for about an hour as golfers came and then left to tee off. I recognized a boy from school who came by to practice. We said hi to each other but stayed to ourselves. As I was leaving, I asked if he was on the school team and he said he was. His name was Shawn Miller. I told him to have a good round and headed in to drop off the putter I had borrowed.

Around noon, I went over to John and Beth's house. He was out in the garage putting together a bookshelf for his den. I left there, walked a little further, and stopped in to see how Doug was doing. He was feeling better and had stopped getting sick but would be in bed today and tomorrow before his mom would let him rejoin the world. As I was walking back, to the road I ran into Doug's dad in the driveway. Mr. Hennessy was a builder and said he was going to go check on his jobs. I asked if I could ride along. I had a good friend that was a builder my first time through. He liked to check on his jobs on the weekend as well and sometimes I would ride around with him.

Mr. Hennessy had a pad of paper so he could take notes at each job. I would try not to bother him too much but would ask questions about what he did and how he did it.

"Do you build a house and then sell it or do you build for people that tell you what they want?"

"We build mostly for people that have a specific design in mind. We call that "custom home building". Sometimes I will buy a lot, build a house on it and sell it when we complete the construction or while it is still under construction. We call that "spec or speculative building". There are developers that build whole subdivision usually with only three or four different designs for the whole neighborhood."

"That is what we lived in when we were in South Florida." I said. "Mr. Hennessy is there things that you do to make your houses different?"

"Well we try to do good work and keep the costs down," he said.

"I guess everyone does that but some could be less trusting than others. I always thought that houses were put together without as much thought as there could be."

"Architects have been designing houses for a long time. What have they missed?"

"If I designed a house I would have a light switch by the bed so I could turn the outside flood lights on or off without having to walk over to the front door. I know they have them at the different ends of the hallway so they can work from either end. Why not have the same capabilities in the bedroom and the front door? My dad is always complaining when my mom makes him go turn off the lights."

After a little chuckle, "My wife makes me do that as well. I guess a three way switch may not be a bad idea."

"And while we're at it why not place an outlet up under the overhang in the roof for Christmas lights so you don't have to run an extension cord down the side of the house?"

"Well the extension cord is how you turn them on and off by unplugging them".

"Why not have it toggle on and off by a switch? We have an outlet in our living room on a switch for a lamp".

"Those are both good ideas Britt."

"I was just saying that if you do the kind of things that will make your customer's life easier then you may get more work because other builders don't do that."

"I will talk to my electrician about that and think of some other things that may make life easier as well."

"You know my parent's room is on the ground floor but you and your wife's is upstairs with all of the other bedrooms."

"Yes."

"Well I bet that your wife hates carrying clothes down stairs to be washed and upstairs when they are clean. Why not install the laundry room upstairs? I hate carrying my clothes down and then up again. Even in our house, the laundry is by the kitchen and my parent's room is on the other side of the house. That is like putting the refrigerator upstairs and the kitchen down. Who taught the architects to mess up so bad?"

We walked through two more houses before we headed back. He looked at the eves and the laundry room while we looked around. He did start making some of the changes. A year later, he told me that he used to close 35% of new customers based on competitive bids and meetings. After he added some of the changes, he closed over 60% because the customers saw that he didn't just do what other builders were doing. He was doing more to make their lives easier. Eventually the other builders would catch on and start copying him but he was always on the lookout for innovative ideas and he would ask me to ride with him every couple of months to see if I had any new ideas for him.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.