You Can Be Next - Cover

You Can Be Next

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I was still a virgin when my best friend asked me if I wanted to watch her and her boyfriend have sex. Then she asked me something that changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

At ten of nine, I trotted up her steps as her door opened and there she was, her head leaning around the door, and, as I stepped inside, I could see she was naked.

"Oh, you look ready," I told her, laughing.

"It's how I let him in every day," she said as I followed her up to her room. She told me to wait while she went back down to let him in when he got there. So, I sat on her bed nervously letting the seconds tick by.

Then I heard voices and knew Wade must have come in. There was some clomping up the stairs as Kay came in her room, immediately followed by her boyfriend.

"Hi, Nora, Kay tells me you wanna watch us, watch us fuck, right?" he asked as he was pulling off his teeshirt.

"Yeah, I guess if it's all right."

"Fine with me," he said, flashing a grin as his shorts came down and his dick stood straight out.

"Wade never wears any underwear when he comes over, says it takes too long to get off. See, isn't his dick the nicest?"

She was really asking me to comment on her boyfriend's penis. All I could get out was, "Yeah, nice."

"Wanna feel it Nora? It's good and hard, I'm really feeling horny this morning. Kay won't let me jack-off any more, she wants all my cum for herself. It's been four days, so, I'm like a flagpole, huh?"

I nodded, then he took a few steps toward me, saying, "Go ahead. You haven't seen a real one, right? Go ahead and play with it. It likes girls to play with it," a grin spreading across his face as my hand went up to touch it.

It jumped, it really jumped when my fingertip touched the end.

"Go ahead, Nora, take it in your hand, play around with it, feel what it's like," my friend said.

Nervously, I wrapped my fingers around its warm hardness.

"Go ahead, jack him with your hand," Kay urged. "Make him feel good, Nora."

I moved my hand back and forth as I heard him say, "Have you jacked any guys off, Nora? Or is this the first time you've tried?"

I just knew I was doing it wrong, otherwise why would he ask it that way?

"I ... this is the first time. Am I doing it wrong?"

"No, it feels nice. Like when Kay first started doing it. You'll get better, don't worry," he said smiling down at me as I stroked him.

"This is making me so hot. Come on, Wade, let's do it, I'm so ready."

"You want oral first?" he asked.

She flopped onto the bed, her knees raised and petted her pussy, saying, "Oh, yeah, make me cum, Nora wants to watch," and he got down between her legs as I stood there watching.

"Come sit on the bed, you've got to see this, Nora, it's so good," Kay told me, patting the bed next to her.

I sat down next to her as I saw Wade's head dip down as his tongue, long and flat, came out to begin lapping along her pussy, taking long licks up and down, stopping to kiss here and there, then licking more.

I had my left hand shoved down into my shorts rubbing two fingers along my slit trying to make it feel like a boy's tongue.

"Mmm, oh, Wade, right there, baby, oh, that's the place, stay right there, get me off," she cried out as she began to tremble and shake.

Then she started screaming, just screaming like he was killing her. I've had orgasms, some pretty good ones, but Kay just went berserk, crazy, out of it. Oral sex must be the best, I thought.

And then, Wade moved up and I watched him begin to push his dick up into her as she raised her legs up onto his shoulders. The tip end parted her pussy lips and I watched as his cock disappeared into her.

"Mmm, oh, yeah, fuck me, baby, push hard, make it feel good," she moaned.

It was fascinating to watch his dick disappear, then reappear, each time slickened with her juices, as he fucked my best friend. My hand was moving quicker as my fingers fucked my pussy while I watched them.

"Oh, Kay, hon, you have the best pussy in the whole world, man I just love fucking you," Wade groaned and I could see why he must love having sex with her because, first of all, her body was hot and tight, second, this girl didn't just stay still while she got fucked. No, her hips were moving around as he was pumping in and out of her, doing just as much as he was.

"Oh, faster, go faster, I'm so close, omigod," she cried out as she began panting and jerking around as he went faster and faster.

Then she began screaming like he was hurting her but I knew it wasn't that, of course, but she really went crazy. He seemed to just keep going, I guess he was used to it, and pretty soon he was groaning and pushing down hard into her cumming.

"Oh, babe, oh, feels so good, mmm, yeah," he groaned as he dropped down on her, kissing her over and over telling her how good she was.

"So, Nora, how was watching us fuck?" Kay asked me. "I saw you with your hand in your panties."

"I've never seen anything so sexy, that's for sure. It was quite a show, you two."

"I think Wade should fuck you, Nora, you're on the pill, what the hell, look at his dick, still pretty hard," she said as she lifted it up.

"Sure, Nora, I'd love to do it. Have you had sex before?"

"No," I answered softly now somewhat embarrassed at my lack of experience and their seeming mastery of sex.

"It's easy, Nora, just get naked, let Wade lick you out, you'll go crazy, just crazy. Come on, do it, you'll love it."

This was it. I had only planned on watching the two of them, not participating at all, just watching. Now, Kay was wanting me to get naked in front of her boyfriend and open my legs to him, something I'd never done to anyone except the doctor my mom took me to for a checkup.

And this was no doctor, it was a boy kneeling here on her bed, naked, with his dick sticking straight out.

Almost without thinking, I reached down and pulled off my teeshirt, then reached back to undo my bra.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.