Jez and Jodie 01

by John D

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: Teenage Jodie gets close to her boyfriend's father one night. This is part of the Growing Pains series and is best enjoyed as part of that. It is a short flash story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Jodie pulled her drunken boyfriend up to his house and gently opened the front door with his keys. It was hard, Jez was a little bigger than she was, but Jodie did play a lot of football and with her strength could just about manage him. The sixteen year-old closed the front door softly, not wanting to disturb Jez's father but as the catch locked, her boyfriend stumbled and they fell through the lounge door with a crash.

Her heart stopped for a moment; not wanting to wake Tom, but she jumped when he sat up from the couch and swore. Jodie gasped when she looked up: her boyfriend's father was naked on the sofa, his dick in his hand and hardcore pornography playing on the television. "Shit!" Jodie averted her eyes and pulled her drunken boyfriend towards the stairs, muttering an apology to Tom.

Jez stumbled into his room and collapsed on the bed. Jodie's mind was spinning with the scene she had just witnessed downstairs and glared at her drunken partner. She growled at him and yanked down his trousers and boxers, pausing for a minute to admire his bare cock and almost hairless body. Jodie sighed and pulled the covers over his unclothed body, before turning off the light and closing the door quietly; he was too drunk to be "fun."

Jodie came back down the stairs and smiled at Tom tidying the room. He had turned off the video, clearly he was no longer feeling horny and had wrapped himself in his fleecy dressing gown from the side, covering his dignity. He averted his eyes the moment he saw her and apologised; he was embarrassed. She gave a titter, while no man likes to be caught watching pornography, could there be a worse person to see you than your son's girlfriend?

"It's fine," she whispered quietly. She had been wearing a blue designer dress, originally given to her by a friend that Jez always loved to see her in. It was figure-hugging, short, and showed plenty of cleavage, and she straightened it. "I know men have needs. Especially single men."

Tom grunted and Jodie licked her lips. "Yeah, sorry. You said you would be out all night."

"We were. Mum has gone away for the week but Jez drank too much. I wore this for him specially. I know he likes to see me in it," she cooed and Tom nodded. "We saw some friends when we were bowling."

"You look lovely, my dear."

Jodie sidled up to him. "I hope you didn't stop for me," she told him and turned the television back on. "Because I don't mind, and I was expecting to see something tonight. What with me in this dress."

Jodie sat on the couch and Tom's eyes widened as she pressed Play on the VCR remote. Instantly, a girl with big tits came onto the screen and was squealing in fake delight as she was being rammed from behind by her hunky co-star.

"Oh my God," Tom muttered and Jodie looked at him.

"This is so fake. Where's that one that Jez and I watched the other day?" She asked and Tom spluttered.

"Jez shouldn't be anywhere near my stuff," he moaned breathlessly and Jodie walked over to the cabinet, usually locked, on the side of the room.

"These looks are easy to unpick," she told him and picked a video up and then replaced the playing video with it. She pressed FORWARD on the video player and watched as it scrolled past the credits and came to start playing on a Roman villa and a half-naked girl walked in, on barefoot.

Jodie pulled her dress up and wiggled her hips as she sidled back to the couch. Tom was breathing heavily, the scene unfolding was erotic, but it was wrong and the presence of the little minx from next door meant he was unable to do anything. He was too nervous.

Jodie sensed this and leaned in to whisper, pressing her body up against his. "It's OK. You don't think I have flashed you by accident these last couple of weeks. Jez has dared me to. He got drunk last week and told me his biggest fantasy was to have a threesome with his best friend or his Dad. He wants to share me and I think I want to do porn and he will have to see me so it's fine." Tom gulped and Jodie slid her bare hand through the gap in the dressing gown and felt his partially engorged cock. "You seem to be too nervous," she told him and Tom spluttered.

"Well, it's ... it's that ... well you are here. I can't while you are here, love."

Jodie giggled and slid her hand up and down his cock, spreading the pre-cum over the tip and down his shaft. "Yes you can," she whispered and with her left hand guided Tom to feel underneath her dress. He sighed as he felt her bare pussy and then groaned as Jodie squeezed his manhood. He threw his head back and she twisted her hand around the tip as her hand glided up and down his shaft.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.