My Brother-in-law's Quick Entry - Cover

My Brother-in-law's Quick Entry

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Belinda Kim is now Belinda Johnson and is all ready for her wedding night with her beloved Jimmy Johnson. She is a little worried because they have only had oral and anal sex up to the wedding night and she wants to lose her viginity once and for all. When problems insue, she turns to her friendly brother-in-law, Harold to help make her wedding night a success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size  

THE BEST MAN'S QUICK ENTRY

The Jacuzzi was filled almost to the brim with bubbling warm water gushing from invisible faucets under the surface of the water. Belinda tentatively squatted astride one of the channels and let the stream of bubbling warm water cleanse her private place between her legs with tingling freshness and lowered her tightly clenched brown eye to the exit of the spout and let the water hit her agitated rim like a pelting rainstorm on a hot summer night.

The devious Harold seeing the look of sheer lust on her face from the addicting sensation leaned close and stuck his demanding tongue inside her compliant mouth making her achieve a hidden climax underwater like some nymphomaniac mermaid with female mammal needs. Lenore feeling a bit ignored grabbed Harold's baby-making equipment under water with stealth-like innocence and fondled him lovingly into a state of readiness. She was so lust-driven that she didn't care if he wanted to use it on the new bride Belinda or on her. It was one of those times when the three of them were willing to sacrifice to insure they all got their fair share in the end.

Both Lenore and Belinda bobbed just enough on the surface to expose their extended nipples and magnetic boobs to Harold giving him a choice that he hated to make. Instead, he let one hand work a pair on one side and the other hand attended to the other pair on the other side. The two women were happy with the fairness of the sharing and did the same with his underwater tool waiting for the ideal moment to take turns on their rumps. They both knew it was coming but it seemed to be the proper moment for coupling because the loaded Jimmy was incapable of furnishing any relief at all.

Belinda swooshed up out of the tub and ran into the room with water trailing along behind her on the white fluffy carpet. She grabbed a large towel from the bar and dried her newly cleaned skin leaving it at her feet to soak up the moisture. Lenore came running inside and the unstoppable Harold pinned her still wet body to the carpet with his long lean legs. She had no chance of escaping and in all honesty her reluctance was entirely feigned and Harold had no difficulty in spearing her delightful cunt from behind holding her head down flat with one of his feet. It was a humiliating position and one that Belinda viewed with an envious glance because she like the feel of being made to do something naughty with no chance to change the outcome. She wished it was her face under Harold's foot and his cock shoving roughly into her slit from behind her bum. There was nothing she loved more than the feel of a man's muscles working hard on her bum cheeks whilst filling her to the brim with male joy juice with his long thick nozzle that knew no shame.

In a way she felt that Harold should be more attentive to her than to Lenore because she had known him longer and he had been humping her slit and her brown eye right back to the night of her wedding. It was quite all right for him to give Lenore equal shares of his offerings but she felt that rightfully she was the one who should be receiving the cream of the loads he delivered with such effective results. She had a sense that the timing was right for her to get pregnant and the way Jimmy was drinking it was unlikely he would be able to hit a home run between her legs without some help from Harold's happy cock. It seemed to her that Harold should be playing with Lenore but when it came time to spurt the seeds it should be into her own slit without benefit of either condom or pill.

Lenore was willing to play that game with the promise that Belinda would be available for some female to female fun when Harold found it necessary to rest up and get some sleep.

The accommodating girl was on her knees "fluffing up" Harold to a state of readiness and the patient Belinda was waiting with her knees wide open right next to them. She was ready and lubed up for Harold's spunk laden cock to enter her garden of paradise and moments later was not disappointed when he uncoupled from Lenore's slime dripping mouth and entered her like a steam engine hooking up the passenger trains and trailing caboose for a long ride into the uncharted miles of no longer virgin territory. She grunted as he pushed in without pause but she was ready for him and adjusted to his bulk and wrapped her happy legs around his sturdy middle and silently vowed to hang on to the satisfying end with her happy hole creamed with his unpasteurized load. Belinda wanted to set a new record in the number of orgasms she would have before he found it necessary to spurt his load and was shooting for three for the first time.

Her first orgasm snuck up on her and caught her by surprise.

Lenore saw her eyes and watched her knees shaking with uncontrollable passion with undeniable envy. Poor Harold never had a clue and just kept on humping like a well-oiled machine drilling for treasure at the bottom of the shaft. Lenore reached down and scooped some of the juices up and licked at them in the palm of her hand recognizing Belinda's sticky tingle juice and the taste of Harold's pre-cum that she always got plenty of when she was presenting her mouth to his manly needs.

They all jumped back into the tub for a second round and this time Belinda wasted no time in wrapping her greedy legs around Harold before Lenore could get in front of the line.

The second orgasm built up over a good half an hour of steady pumping by the steadfast Harold aided by Lenore who was searching diligently to find Harold's little trigger button inside his puckered star. She hit it just about the same time that his hard-working cock hit pay dirt in Belinda's pretty pussy and the two of them slammed together like Japanese Sumo wrestlers creating a huge Tsunami that helped push Lenore out of the tub on her backside right outside. The three of them decided they had enough of the hot tub and crowded into the marble tiled king-sized shower in the center of the bathroom with black marble and mirrors on all the walls and even the ceiling. The three twisting and gyrating bodies intertwined endlessly and eventually wound up back on the fluffy white carpet in the living room with Belinda on the bottom on all fours with Harold hooked deeply inside her gaping rear door and Lenore using Belinda's personal strap on dildo to insure Harold's cock didn't shirk its duties in bringing up the rear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.