My Brother-in-law's Quick Entry - Cover

My Brother-in-law's Quick Entry

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Belinda Kim is now Belinda Johnson and is all ready for her wedding night with her beloved Jimmy Johnson. She is a little worried because they have only had oral and anal sex up to the wedding night and she wants to lose her viginity once and for all. When problems insue, she turns to her friendly brother-in-law, Harold to help make her wedding night a success.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size  

My name is Belinda Kim. Well, I guess I should say my name was Belinda Kim up until 3PM this afternoon when I tied the knot with my beloved Jimmy Johnson. Now my name is Mrs. Belinda Johnson and I need to get a new driver's license. But I will wait until we get to California and we can both get new ones out there.

We have to move from New York City because my new husband was lucky enough to find a good job with a large accounting firm in San Francisco. I have looked at so many pictures and videos of "The City by the Bay" in the last month that I feel like I already know the area. I just hope we don't get any earthquakes too close to home.

Our wedding night plans have been put on hold because all flights out of JFK have been cancelled due to icy conditions. Not too unusual in December.

So here I am traipsing up to Northern Boulevard to spend my wedding night in my husband's grandmother's house. I was a little bit miffed to find out his idiot brother Harold would be there as well. I had so wanted it to be private just between Jimmy and me.

I had changed out of the wedding dress and was a lot more relaxed in my normal jeans and peasant blouse with a nifty gypsy style vest.

"Nana" Johnson was a bit deaf and I think she had the beginning stages of that funny-name forgetfulness disease that old people get. I don't even want to say the name because we Orientals tend to be very superstitious about things of that nature.

As soon as we got to the house, Jimmy and Harold packed her off to bed because she had a lot of medication to get through the whole wedding ceremony. I could hear her snoring even before they closed the door behind them when they exited the room.

We all sat down in the small alcove under the stairs and had some more of the champagne left over from the wedding. I loved the way it tickled my nose with the little bubbles. I should tell you that I am only 19 years old and was still a virgin but I was hoping to have that changed in less than an hour from this very moment. I had become pretty well acquainted with Jimmy's cock during our short 6 month engagement. I must have sucked it off 20 or 30 times and jerked him off into a white hanky I always kept in my purse for just such moments. I must have 3 or 4 dozen cum stained hankies stacked in my bedroom trash can. I had discovered that my Jimmy generally shot about 5 or 6 nice sized spurts of creamy cum whenever he was filled with his man-juices. Sometimes when I had taken him into my mouth for an encore performance his second load was reduced to only 2 or 3 nice streams of less creamy liquid. For some strange reason, his follow-up load always tasted sweeter than the first go round and I could swallow it all with very little difficulty. My oral and manual efforts meant we did not have to go "all the way" to actual copulation with his small penis trying to push past my hymen which was still intact.

Harold stayed downstairs to watch a football game and I went right up to the bathroom to "get ready" for my loss of virginity. I figured Nana would be out like a light and my silly brother-in-law Harold would be so engrossed in a football game that he would not hear us locked in nuptial bliss.

When I came out of the bathroom, I was all dolled up in my "baby doll" outfit designed to highlight my petite frame and show off my pretty ass curves. I knew Jimmy liked my ass because it never failed to make him super hard every time touched it or looked at it with my panties pulled down below my ass cheeks.

Jimmy was perched up on the bed with a bunch of pillows behind his back.

"Don't move, honey, I want to do my new bride dance for you. Do you like it when I bend over like this and pull my panties over to the side? See how wet I am already. Are you ready to shove your cock in my tunnel and open me up for married life?"

Jimmy pulled the covers down and I saw he was naked from the waist down. His beautiful cock was sticking out real nice and hard. I ran over and sucked it into my mouth and kissed it all over before I got down on my hands and knees.

"Stick it to me now, Jimmy; I want your cock in real nice and deep!"

The feel of his bare skin on my backside and my legs made me shudder in anticipation. I could feel his familiar cock pushing inside my pussy lips and dipping into my flooded vagina. He started to pound my flanks with his groin and shaft but when his cock touched my hymen, it stopped and could go no further. To make matters worse, no sooner had he come up against the closed door of my hymen than he shot off a load of at least 7 spurts of creamy cum. The problem was that most of it wound up in my pussy bush or on the clean sheets.

I was totally aghast and irretrievably frustrated not only for not achieving my "wedding night" orgasm but to stay in the virgin status after my new husband had a perfectly satisfactory physical release of a copious load of creamy cum. I smiled up at him when he innocently asked me,

"Was it good for you, honey?"

I wanted to shout out,

"No, you jerk, it was not good for me. Your little dick didn't do the job. You can't go shouting "mission accomplished just yet!"

I was even more pissed off when Jimmy just rolled over and promptly went off to la-la land without another word. I used my panties to wipe my bush and the sheets free of his load and headed down to the downstairs bathroom to freshen up and not disturb him or my great-mother-in-law from her beauty sleep.

Sitting on the commode, I tried to pull my pussy lips apart and see if there was any tear at all in my stubborn hymen. It looked like everything was still intact. I considered using the plunger handle or even the long-necked shampoo bottle to break my pussy gate open for deep penetration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.