Aunt Marie - Cover

Aunt Marie

 

Chapter 8

We set up, at Phyllis and Steven’s place, with some friends of mine from college putting up some covert cameras, linking them back to my computer in my room. I had told them we were trying to catch a predator who preyed on underage girls.

Through gritted teeth, Phyl called him at work and told him one of her best friend’s twin daughters needed a place to stay and she offered them a place in their unused extra bedroom. She added that she would be late getting home, due to helping out Chrissy at her sister’s real estate office.

Having overheard all of that, it was hard for Steven to hide the excitement in his voice.

My aunts had given the thumbs up to Lily and Katrina, explaining what was at stake, and they would each get $1,000 for their troubles.

At the appropriate time, I called the twins and told them to make enough noise to get him in the room with them.

Watching all of this, were Ruby, Marie and I, with Chrissy and Ella on stakeout, just down the street, in case anything went hinkey.

The plan was to let him have his way with the young ladies, and then confront him with the video evidence.

He walked into the room, and introduced himself to the two girls, with Lily saying, “We want to thank you for letting us stay with you for a few days, Steven. We will be eternally grateful!”

Fortunately, the slime ball Steven was taking over and said, “You are both very pretty, how old are you?”

“Twenty,” they said together.

He immediately went over to them and they started being very friendly to him, and let this man who was over twice their age, get them both naked rather quickly. Lily was being kissed while he was playing with Katrina’s pussy using his hand on her.

He was starting to get pretty rough with these young ladies, and Ruby was ready to end the whole thing when Marie called Lily on her phone, which she picked up to say, “Hey Mom, how’s Dad!”

That was the ‘Don’t worry, ‘ code we had established.

“Everybody here is very nice,” she added. “Mom wants to talk to you, Katy?”

“Are you OK?” Marie asked.

“Mother, don’t worry so much. We won’t let any boys do anything we don’t want to do, OK?”

Our actress twins were having a great time, as was Steven.

“No, we will not come back pregnant, we are both on the pill, remember?”

And she hung up.

Having heard that, he got naked himself, as Katy said, “Is that going to fit inside me, Steven?”

“If you just relax, it will fit just fine, he said,” causing her to giggle.

He wasn’t very subtle and pushed his way in rather roughly. He quickly picked a very quick rhythm as Lily sat on his face for a couple of minutes, before she screamed through an orgasm getting off.

Marie saw my erection and pulled me out to play, while Ruby and I were watching Steven putting it to this sixteen-year-old.

Lily came out of the bathroom saying, “My period just started, darn it!” Very smart of her. Instead, she began kissing her sister while Steven was getting ready to leave a deposit. This was unscripted but very hot to watch as I was now receiving a blow job from Marie.

“Is that enough for the cops?” I asked Mom.

“Prob’ly, but the girls seem too willing, so I’m not sure.”

“We’ve only got them for the next 24 hours,” I said. “I have an idea, ladies?”

I came in Marie’s mouth, and she was very proud of herself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.