Aunt Marie - Cover

Aunt Marie

 

Chapter 6

“How soon before can we do that again, Mother fucker?”

“As much as you want before the dinner and sex orgy with the rest of your sisters on Friday at six?”

“That’s over two days from now, is that enough time to get me pregnant, Richie-Poo?”

“You haven’t called me that since I was ten years old,” I said, “and you were twenty-seven. Can we just lay like this for a while, please?”


We didn’t answer the phone for those same forty-eight hours, all the while, getting out of bed only to eat and take showers.

Trying different positions, we fucked nineteen times, all told. I don’t think Ruby will ever get the perpetual smile off of her face.

Sometimes, while we were connected we talked to one another. Only Phyllis had a husband these days, and Ruby and I decided to move out to a real big home, that we all can live in together.

When we met up at Sizzler’s for dinner, we told them all our plans, with Phyllis clearly looking put out.

When we both got up to go back to the salad bar, I got next to her and quietly said, “Until the move is final, come on over, you and I need to catch up. I’ve had dreams about you growing up, just like I had about all of you fabulous ladies. I’m so hard right now, I may cum in my pants, Phyllis!”

Not believing me, she put a hand on the front of my slacks and said, “Wow, that’s not only hard, but bigger than Steven’s. You’ve got a deal, Big Boy!”

With Chrissy a Real Estate Agent, we made her in charge of finding us a place big enough for the six of us, keeping in mind we need rooms for newborns. I wanted Phyllis to have a room for when she could come over. Quite unintentionally, that got me a kiss on the lips from her, with the others all giggling.

However, sitting next to me was Marie, who covered my hand with hers and she quietly reminded her sisters, that we were the couple and everyone else would get their turns, based on a schedule to be worked out after they all get pregnant.

Of course, that generated another set of giggles.


Something you don’t know is that their father, my grandfather, was part of the Project Space Track, back in the late fifties.

While working for the US Government got him no money or status from this, he left in 1964 and started his own company called ADTrack and starting designing his own technology to do what PST did more efficiently and started selling to the US Government. A very shrewd businessman, he started making money hand over fist, but none of his children would get any of the money due them until they turned, at least, forty years old.

Ruby did tell me about it, when she turned forty, but decided to stay living in her means. She didn’t lord it over me, simply reminding me who gave birth to me and changed my dirty diapers. At the time, we were and still are doing just fine.

Phyllis, turns forty in five months, and seems eager. As does her good for nothing dip wad of a husband STEVEN, who seems too eager for her to turn forty.

I did gain access, from Ruby, to see the money increase each year on a computer screen. Only the sisters and their Issue (That’s me) would be getting a cut of the remarkable, ever growing, over $207,000,000 (That would be $41,400,000 for each of them, with Ruby promising me half of her cut, if needed.)

However, when Aunt Marie and I (unofficially) get married, her cut would likely...

Despite all of that, I made a promise, in front of all of them, that I loved them for who they are and not their upcoming millionaire status.


Since no one had a vehicle to hold us all, we took two cars to dinner and back to our house, with my eagerness clearly all over my face.

We all sat down, discussing what part of Columbus we wanted to live in, given the chance.

Ruby made the observation that maybe this was the time to move out of Columbus, if not Ohio, considering our upcoming change of status.

That brought up, as I had expected, Phyllis’ situation. I brought up the fact that Ohio was not a community property state, to which Phyllis remarked, “Maybe I should just leave the bastard. He hasn’t loved me lately like he did when we were first married. I’ve actually wondered if he was cheating on me, or not?”

“Why not hire a private detective to find out?” Ella said. “Every guy I’ve recently dated, I checked out online and hired a private dick as well.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.