Aunt Marie
Chapter 2

 

Ruby was wearing a dark blue dress that was almost as short as Aunt Marie’s had been. They both have great legs, but right now this stunner started to walk down the stairs. I put my hand out and noticed her heels; they looked just like the heels I see when I’m looking at Milf Porn.

Hey, a guy has needs!

Her blonde hair was mostly down in an effort to look younger—it worked. I got a stiffy, right away.

“My god Ruby—you look fantastic!”

“Thank you Richard—you look real nice yourself.”

I got her keys and we took the Beemer—I knew exactly where I was taking her. She’d sidled right up next to me and put her hand on my thigh as I drove to the nicest place I knew—in the next town over. I stopped and she opened her eyes and said, “Wow—The Rainforest Restaurant, it’s been years since I’ve been to one of these!” she said.

I got out and opened the door for her, seeing the slit in her dress, go up mighty close to her Yoo-Hoo. The blouse she was almost wearing showed a lot of her generous bosom. She knew I was a breast man, so she indulged me a bit.

We were seated and received menus, looking quickly and ordering for both of us as I gripped her hand on the tabletop.

“Ruby, that is the most delicious outfit I’ve ever seen on any woman in my entire life,” I truthfully said.

“It’s a little tight since the last time I wore it—when we get home, you can help me ... out of it, if you’d like.”

Damn—my mother’s as flirtatious as I’ve ever seen her. I’ve never seen her like this before—sober!

“Richie?”

“Yes, Ruby?”

“I’m a little horny!”

If I’d had a drink in my hand I would’ve spilt it right, then and there. “We could cancel our food and go home instead?” I whispered in her ear and then kissed it.

“No, I’m hungry too—put your hand on my leg please?”

Holy Crap—my Ruby is such a tease. I wonder if it’s because I flirted with Marie first.

“I’ll need to find a place like this for tomorrow night, with Marie,” I mentioned.

She took my hand and moved it up her leg, very close to her Yoo-hoo. “Touch me, Richard —please touch me?”

I was less than an inch from touching her panty I guessed and as I slipped my hand up—I felt flesh, specifically her pussy—holy crap, she’s not wearing any panties. Commando!

As our food arrived, I pulled my hand away from her, saying ‘thank you’ for the food. We ate in relative silence, except for when she asked to try the fish I ordered. I cut off a piece and fed it to her and she really enjoyed it making sounds and dropping her left hand directly over my hardness.

The meal went quickly, despite our both being ‘handsy’ with one another. When we were done, our waiter asked if we wanted to see the dessert menu. We both deferred to wait until we were home. I think Ruby had a different kind of dessert in mind.

I find it fascinating that my mother and I would occasionally flirt with one another, but putting Aunt Marie in the mix seems to have brought my sexually alluring mother from her ‘sexual funk’ that she’d been in since Dad died.

I drove us home, helping Ruby out of the car. She gave me a chaste kiss as we walked into the house.

“Richard dear, could you unzip me please?” I heard from Ruby as she raised her golden blonde hair out of the way. Before my shaking fingers attempted this task, I got up close behind her and kissed her on the neck and rubbed her along her back.

“Hmmmm, that feels nice dear. Unzip me, so I can change into something more comfortable.”

I found the zipper and went luxuriously slow as I saw her beautiful back appear, including the top of her butt crack. I started to put my hand inside her dress...

“Naughty boy,” she said, slapping my hands away, “Touching your mother like that, just wait until I get back out here. Change into some PJs or something. I’ll be out in ten minutes. Check for messages, would you, please?”

I went over to the machine and pressed ‘messages.’

“Hello Richard, this is Marie, wanting to know how dressed up I needed to be for tomorrow? Call me back when you get this, please!”

I called her, “Hello Beautiful—wear the sexiest outfit you got. We’re heading to The Rainforest Restaurant tomorrow night.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.