Hornet
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Imagine what it would be like for you if you were an 8-year-old girl in NYC walking home from school and were grabbed and gang-raped. Well, this girl's parents were from North Korea and not about to put up with that shit, so her father taught her how to defend herself. When she got a little older, she started eliminating rapists and muggers as soon as she could find them.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Rape   Superhero   White Male   Oriental Female   Violence  

Tommy liked to jog, so I decided to take up the activity so that we could spend more time together. He did most of his jogging in Central Park, so that was where we spent our afternoons and weekends. I always put on my crime-fighting uniform before going to Central Park; I'm not quite sure why, but it had become a ritual with me. Tommy didn't notice, so that was no problem. You may wonder why he didn't notice, but the answer was simple: what boy notices what a girl wears? He only notices when she wears little or nothing!

Anyway, it was a warm day, and I was wearing the minimum that I could get away with and still keep my uniform covered. I was not ready to tell Tommy about my Hornet persona. It wasn't that I didn't trust him; I was just afraid of scaring him off. Tommy was wearing a sweatshirt and some jogging shorts, and he teased me a little about being overdressed. I laughed with him and didn't let his teasing get to me; I knew that he was just doing it to make me laugh.

We had wandered off the more popular jogging paths because they were clogged with people. Instead, we were in a kind of out-of-the-way part of the Park among some trees. I found the shade to be welcome, and Tommy didn't mind. We were well in among the trees when we heard a strange noise just ahead of us.

There was a small clearing up there, and it was occupied by nine men of post-high school age and one woman who I thought must be just short of 30. The woman was naked and being held to the ground while the men raped her. Tommy was somewhat impetuous and ran toward the group. Of course, I was right behind him. I had been delayed slightly as I brought my two weapons into play.

Tommy didn't say anything as he attacked the man who was penetrating the woman. Tommy charged in and hit the man with a roundhouse kick that was spectacular and effective as far as that malefactor was concerned. The kick knocked the man away from the woman and put him out of the fight with several broken ribs. Unfortunately, that kick also left Tommy unbalanced and not able to defend himself properly. I knew right then that Tommy needed some training in how to fight a gang. My dad could teach him what he needed to know.

However, that was a subject for a later discussion. There were more important issues at hand at the moment. Several of the men were holding knives, and they rushed to attack Tommy before he had recovered from his initial attack. The men had ignored me. I suppose it was because I was wearing my hair in a style common for teen girls that season, and they figured that I would just be another rape subject to add to the fun after they had subdued the boy who was making a nuisance of himself.

Well, I knew that Tommy was not armored the way I was, so I rushed to get between him and those mean looking knives. I was much faster than my contemporaries, so I made it in time to save Tommy from a knife blow to his right kidney. I used my bone cracker to knock the knife from the rapist's hand and to break several bones in the process. A quick stab with the needle in the other hand put that man out of the fight indefinitely.

At this point, Tommy and I stood back to back and laid into the rest of the gang. I was much better equipped than Tommy, both to apply damage to the parts that I could reach and to absorb the attacks that inevitably got through my defenses. Nevertheless, Tommy was giving a good account of himself and managed to knock unconscious two of the gang.

With my better equipment, I took care of four members of the gang. At this point, the remaining two gang members took off. It became obvious to them that they would not survive an attack by either one of us and would suffer the same drubbing that their fellows had received at our hands.

Also, by this time, the rape victim had sat up and was sobbing in hysteria. We had no way of knowing how long the rape party had been going on, but that was a detail that made little difference to any of us. Tommy wanted to do something for the woman, so I let him gather up some clothes to cover her nudity.

Meanwhile, I had pulled out my gloves, my knife, and the cable ties and had set to work taking care of the rapists. I had finished my work on the cock and balls of two of the men when Tommy saw what I was doing. He did not react with the shock and horror that I expected, but he did come over to see what I was about. Tommy watched me operate on the next man and gave me his unmitigated approval.

It was going to take a long time to do all seven of the culprits that we had captured, so I asked Tommy to help me. I gave him one of the weapons and showed him how to use the bone cracker to shatter joints. Tommy proceeded to work at that phase of the job while I continued to work on the remaining whole genitalia of the rest of the gang. By this time, the rape victim had gotten control of herself, and she came over to watch me and cheer as I completed my work.

When we finished, I asked her to tell the cops what had happened, but to say that she did not get a good look at us. I was afraid that she would be forced to describe us to the forensic sketch artist so that we would have our faces splattered all over the newspapers and the TV.

I did not leave any of my calling cards because I wanted to talk to Tommy before I went too far. We had spent nearly an hour with our rescue and retribution, so I wanted us to vacate the premises before we were discovered. I told the woman to use her cellphone to call 911. I gave her the GPS coordinates, and she relayed them to the dispatcher to make it easy for the cops and medical technicians to find her. I suggested that she amuse herself by tormenting the men with the broken joints while she waited for the cops.

Tommy had a few knife slashes and was bleeding slightly in several places. I invited him to come home with me so that he could get some first aid. I was afraid that too many questions would be asked if we went to an ER for his treatment. My dad was a very good medical technician along with his many other skills, so I was sure that Tommy could get all of the care he needed at my home.

We took the subway home, and as was usual for New Yorkers, everybody was careful "not to see" the wounds that Tommy was carrying. Fortunately, Dad was there when we got home, and he was able to give Tommy the care he needed. While he was working on Tommy's wounds, I told him what had happened at the Park.

Tommy was sure that Dad was going to hit the ceiling in outrage that we would do such a thing, but, of course, Dad listened to my whole story. He really shocked Tommy when he complimented the boy on his reaction to the rape. Dad's only negative comments were related to Tommy's technique. Dad had a low opinion of the kicks that were so popular among the public dojos that taught karate and other martial arts. Dad had always said that a kick that was not used judiciously was almost certain to get you killed, or, if you were very lucky, only put you in the hospital for an extended visit. Dad then described several better attack modes that Tommy could have used which would not have left him so vulnerable to attack in response.

Dad then asked me, "Peaches, how did your armor work out? Did you have any trouble with it?"

"No, Dad, I had no trouble. The chain mail did a wonderful job of keeping me free of cuts like those Tommy got. The armor on my legs went a long way to make them better weapons. In all cases, I think that the armor you invented worked perfectly. Of course, the two hand weapons you invented went a long way toward making it easy for me to subdue my opponents.

"Well, I guess that I may as well say it now. If Tommy is willing to join me as my crime-fighting partner, will you make him a set of armor and weapons like those you made for me?"

"Certainly, Peaches, I would be happy to do that. Well, Tommy, you have been let in on the family secret. How do you feel about all of this. Are you interested in joining Nancy in her battle against crime?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.