Zerophilia - Cover

Zerophilia

Copyright© 2012 by Jax Lazzo Rhapsody

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chapter 1; a kid discovers he has a disease that can be pretty beneficial.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Interracial   Slow   Transformation  

It's been about a week and I went to seek some information about what was going on. I went to a doctor, although I didn't say anything about me actually being a boy. If I knew what my messed up disease or whatever was called, I could probably find better help. What he told me was at fourteen, it appears I was having a late period and wondered why I was never given "the talk". I had to actually disguise myself as myself, try to keep my voice deep and had to steal some of my mothers pads. The doctor was kinda on edge told me to get some tampons and stop wasting his damn time, I'll live. I got back in character and left with stares. I gotta keep this as secret as possible. I figure I'll go see my sister. I can always come to her for... "Aaaahh, leg cramp." I walk everywhere, whats goin on? "Owoooo! This fuckin hurts, my pelvis. uuunnngh!" I sat down at a bus stop feeling my ass spread in my shorts as my hips grew out. It was over as soon as it began. It still hurt when I walk but it was mostly the tight ass shorts, only a bajillion more blocks to go.

Fuck, Dre's here. My lil nephew. "Whassup unc!" Said Dre as he answered the door. "What you doin here?"

"I gotta talk to Penny about something important, wheres my favorite nieces though?" I said.

"Penny's in the back, she don't wanna be bothered with, right now."Explained Dre. Which would be true accept when it come to me and her boyfriend Tim. So I gave my nieces a visit. Pandie, Shink and Felicia.

"Yall be good and stop given yo mama trouble." I said walking to the back.

"Aye, J. Get me one of them cigs from her, them things are thunder! She got some mint flavored cigarettes." Explained Dre.

So I walk back to her bedroom, where she's on the phone. "Hey Jerry, give yo big sister a hug!" She exclaimed.

"Dre wanted another cigarette. What the big deal about them? He said they were mint flavored?" I asked.

"Here, try one." She said as I lit one. "They're cloves, called Djarum Black." She finished.

"These things are delicious. Which reminds me, I gotta show you something." I said as I slowly stop disguising my voice and took my hat off letting my just-over-shoulder length hair fall out. "What the fuck is wrong with me? " I asked as I take a drag on that Djarum Black.

"Jerry, you stopped taking yo pills!" Penny said with a gasp.

"That's right, dammit. I didn't think they were doin anything so I stopped taking them. Who knew I was actually a girl."I said as the nice kretek smoke left my mouth.

Dre was listening on the other side of the door.

"What do you know about this?" I asked.

"You are a boy, I swear. Follie was having some pregnancy problems when it came to determine what you was but from the last ultrasound to when you came out, you was a boy. One day over your house you switched to a girl and from what I know, you did it often til they started seeking out help. It was kinda hard keeping you out of the news but they did it. Basically you've been on and off meds since about two or three and by four, daddy couldn't deal with it and left. That's about all I know. I wouldn't go to any family about this." Penny discussed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.