Zerophilia - Cover

Zerophilia

Copyright© 2012 by Jax Lazzo Rhapsody

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Chapter 1; a kid discovers he has a disease that can be pretty beneficial.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Interracial   Slow   Transformation  

"Can you figure what I'm having, doctor?" Asked Follie all confused as this is the fourth ultrasound she's had where the doctor gives her the same answer: "I don't know, one day it's a boy and the next it appears to be a girl. I'm at a loss for words."

"Push!" said the nurse.

"Aaaauuuunnnnngggah!!!!!" Follie screamed.

"Ahh you have a beautiful baby boy. Funny how we just had to wait till he came out to see." Said the Doctor with a sigh of relief.

"I guess we can get rid of all that girlly shit huh?" Said Peany, her husband. "Let's name him Jax," he continued.

"I thought you had a son, Follie?" Asked Martha.

"I do, what kinda question is that?" Asked Follie.

"Well then who's little girl is this in the playpen?" Asked Penny from the living room.

"What little girl!? Wait a minute, Jax i- ... aaiiiiieeeee!" Screamed Follie.

That's my life in short, sorta. Well some stuff to pay attention to anyway. It was hard to control myself especially when my mama dragged me to all sorts of doctors from pediatricians, psychiatrist and even a biologist. I had my fifteen minutes of fame and had all sorta medication shoved down my throat. Funny thing is, I didn't know why. I guess they were afraid I'd want to be myself. I thought I was perfectly normal. No one who knew or probably didn't know, would tell me why I was taking it. I was just supposed to take it. In middle school, I decided not to take it. I found out I would get these strange feelings when I would look at or talk to certain guys. the same feelings I had when I talked to girls. I did a bit of research and learned about the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender or LGBT for short "world" so to speak. I looked at everything from PFLAG to porn. I discovered the downsides pretty quick, all the hatred and whatnot. Either way, I kinda considered myself bisexual but decided to keep it to myself and only let family know. Not my family, I mean the LGBT family. Then something weird happened when I was watching some porn. I was jacking off and my penis disappeared. I thought I was just losing my erection but it kinda kept going in. It started to hurt, my nuts started to draw in. I got scared and tried to dig for them so to speak. I couldn't feel for them but I couldn't stop, I started to feel this euphoria as I was feeling myself. My body shook, I started going faster. I moaned in to an alto like scream. I just had the most wonderful orgasm.

I ran into the bathroom to inspect myself in the mirror. I thought I was sweating but my head was dry. Then I saw a drop of milk come outta one of my nipples. I squeezed it and more squirted out, it hurt. They leaked more, I couldn't stop them. I pinched my nipples to strop the flow and I got engorged, my breast swelled up to a painful C cup. It didn't hurt as much after that except my nipples seeing as I was pinching them and they got bigger between my fingers, ouch. As a middle school aged boy I was fascinated with breast, so you could understand my excitement when I had my own. I ran to my room and noticed the Wikipedia page for hermaphrodites was loaded. I didn't read anything remotely similar to what was happening to me. I got scared. I don't know what is going on with me. Was all of that medication doing this to me? What would my parents say? I just went up two cup sizes, I can't hide these things. My voice is lighter, fuck I'm waiting for my hair to grow. My body's going haywire and all I can do is cry into my pillow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.