Looking Back - Cover

Looking Back

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - If a man limits himself to only getting involved with women of a certain age group he can be missing out on some interesting situations.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

The second date with Pamela was as a comedian use to say on television, “very interesting.” While the dinner was fine, he thought that Pamela had now done an about face in her feelings regarding dating him. It now seemed that she was somewhat proud that she was dating a younger man. She joking asked him if she was a ‘cougar.’ He told her he would only say she was a desirable woman who made him feel good that he was a man.

His response to her caused her to drop her arm underneath the table and give his thigh a squeeze. The look she gave him in doing this told him he was in for some enjoyable activities later.

On the drive back to her townhouse after dinner she didn’t ask him if he wanted to come in for coffee, she just asked him if he was going to spend the night. He told her that he would be a fool not to and his mother didn’t raise any fools.

In her bedroom, she was the first to remove her clothes and was lying in bed waiting for Kevin. As he approached her, he noticed that most of her pubic hair, except for a small tuff above her slit, had been removed. He bent to take a close look at her most private part and raising his eyes to look into her eyes, he said, “It’s cute.”

Kevin’s remark brought a smile to Pamela’s face, but she didn’t say anything. She did, however, raise her knees and spread her thighs further which signaled to him that he should go down on her. He had planned to do that anyway and her wanting him to do that encouraged him to get right to it. With her hands on the back of Kevin’s head, she directed his lips to what he had said was cute. He nibbled on and licked her clit with his tongue and lips until she told him she couldn’t take any more.

With his arms under her knees he raised them to where her calves were against his shoulders. This resulted in her hips being raised which enabled his shaft to go as deep as he could in its penetration of her. Pamela was beside herself as she was experiencing these glorious sensations he was giving her. She verbally was telling him of how he was making her feel and encouraged him to continue.

After they both came they rested and cuddled. Her hand which had been on his placid shaft was lightly caressing it. She moved down and mouthed it which brought it back to life. This time she rode him until he climaxed again. She told him she had cum three times. It was a win win situation for both of them and a very satisfying night.

On another night, after they had finished making love, she broke the news that she was being promoted to the position of Assistant Vice-President of Human Resources. This position however was at the company’s home office on the west coast. Since she was moving she said she wanted to have more nice memories of her time with Kevin. He offered to video tape a love making session for her to have these memories but she laughingly turned down the offer.

When he left her townhouse the next morning, he was tired but he also had some nice memories of his time with her.

His affair with Pamela had lasted for six months. She was a wonderful lover and a nice person. Pamela told him that none of her orifices were off limits to him, but he only partook of two of them. Her backdoor was tempting and while he never did enter it with his shaft, his finger had probed into it. The age difference between them that initially seemed to be a concern to her had long been forgotten.

Kevin’s efforts to increase his number of clients were starting to pay off. He had four businesses that he spoke to at their pre-retirement seminars. A number of these soon-to-be retirees were contacting and signing up with him to be their financial advisor. He was already managing assets that were just short of twenty five million dollars for his clients. His company was pleased with his performance. He didn’t advertise his method to his fellow co-workers on how he was increasing his number of clients.

He received a call at the office one day from a Rebecca Davis, or as she later preferred to be called, Becky Davis. She told him that she had attended a pre-retirement seminar that Kevin had spoken at. Her husband, who had a financial background had been handling their investments until two weeks ago when he had a fatal heart attack. She said that she didn’t feel qualified to do the investing now and wanted to discuss Kevin taking over the handling of these investments.

He expressed his condolences and asked if she wanted to come into his office or if she wanted him to come out to her home. She was surprised that he would offer to come out to her home and selected that option. She said that all of their financial records were at her home and he could review their investments there.

He arrived at her home at the agreed time. Judging from the size of her house and the neighborhood, Kevin thought the Davis’ had been quite successful. He didn’t remember Becky Davis by name but he remembered her when she opened the door because of her looks.

She was a tall, statuesque blonde, with short hair and a slim figure. Age wise, she was somewhere in her middle fifties which was considerably younger than her deceased husband. He followed her into her house noticing her fine backside in the tight white slacks she was wearing. He expressed his condolences on the death of her husband again.

“Well, I can’t say it was unexpected. He had suffered two heart attacks and just wouldn’t slow down. He was a good man and I’ll miss him.”

She showed Kevin into a room that apparently was what the husband had used for an office. She told him the folders on the desk contained the brokerage statements for the various accounts they had. She offered Kevin some coffee while he studied what was there.

Kevin had two cups of coffee while he looked at the statements from the brokerage firm for their IRAs and trust accounts. It took some time to do this review. When he was done, he asked her to sit down and said he needed to ask her some questions. She did sit and he questioned her about other income, mortgages, and life insurance. Her answers about her teacher’s salary, and the pending large life insurance policy payment, along with the investments showed her to be a very wealthy lady. When totaled, her assets were north of five million, plus this house which didn’t have a mortgage. He asked her what were her goals were and what she looking for in the way of monthly income.

When she told him what she needed to supplement her teacher’s salary, he was a little surprised, since he could conservatively generate six times that amount. He told her he thought she should double that amount and he could still increase the value of her investments. He said she should spend this money as her deceased husband would want her to and for her to be happy.

As to the particular investments, he said, “Overall, I think your husband was doing a good job in handling your investments. There are a few minor things I would change, but overall, I have no objections to what he was doing. The accounts do however, require some managing because some of the individual bonds and preferred stocks that will either mature shortly or can be called for redemption and that needs to be handled. Those proceeds will need to be reinvested. The stocks and stock mutual funds generally look good, but there could be some earnings surprises which would affect their values and could require some action. There are a few investments I would sell and invest differently and while I can’t guarantee they will do better, it’s my opinion that I think they will. If you want me to handle these investments for you, I can do that and send a monthly check to your bank. If you need more money for a trip, to purchase a car, or any other significant expenditure, all you will need to do is to give me a call I will send those funds to your bank.”

“We do charge an annual fee for doing this, but you do have another option. You could go to a ‘fee only’ financial planner who would review your investments for a fee and give you his advice. You however, would then need to do the buying, selling, and monitoring of your accounts. If you go that way, you should see this planner about once a year to see if any changes should be made.

“What would be your fee for handling my investments?”

“Just three quarters of one percent per year.”

“That doesn’t sound like much so that’s the way I want to go with you being my financial advisor. I prefer that the investing be handled by professionals and that I magically get this monthly check deposited in my bank account. I was impressed when you gave your talk. While I don’t know you that well, I think I am a good judge of people and you seem to be an honest person. I want you to handle these investments.”

While the three quarters of one percent didn’t sound like much on her account it would amount to close to forty thousand dollars a year. That was about one half of what Becky was earning as a teacher. He wasn’t sure if it was his place to tell her that she didn’t need to teach if she didn’t want to as her investments could provide a substantial income for her if she didn’t work. After some quick thought on his part he decided he should and explained to her what she could withdraw on a monthly basis if she no longer worked and still see the value of her investments increase.

Becky said she would give that some thought as she could take an early retirement when she hits fifty five years of age. Her pension and these funds supplementing them could enable her to do some travelling.

Kevin had her fill out applications for opening accounts and the necessary transfer forms. While she was doing this, he studied her and he liked what he saw. She was attractive and seemed to have a nice style in how she conducted herself. Her body had some nice curves to it, and he was starting to mentally undress her. She was maybe a few years older than Pamela, and he fondly remembered the nice time he had with Pam. He had previously concluded that Pamela’s age and maturity translated into her being a superb lover. Maybe Becky could also fall into that category. He mentally kicked himself when he had to remind himself that Becky’s husband had only been dead for a few weeks, and here he was lusting over her.

She completed the forms and looking up, she saw him appraising her. A little smiled formed on her lips as she saw this. She still had it she thought, judging by how he was looking at her. Yes, she was older than him, but that didn’t bother her.

As he gathered the forms, Kevin asked, “Do you have any questions, or is there anything else I can do for you?”

“Oh... , not really.”

“Is there a problem?’

“Well, it’s not something for you to handle.’

“What do you mean?”

“Well, it’s just that because of my husband’s health, he was my second husband, we didn’t go out that much and I enjoy going out. Being single now is something that I don’t quite know how to handle, especially with all of the changes that have gone on.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.