Sister Mary's Bloomers - Cover

Sister Mary's Bloomers

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Patrick is an oversexed and very optimistic 16 year old who is attracted to his black robe garbed teachers. His adventures in an unexpected unmentionables buying expedition led to a very memorable 2 blowjob day by 2 very different females. Now he has to distribute the "goodies".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

I hope most of you have been able to read the first part of this story. Poor Patrick Xavier is a 16 year old horny schoolboy still lacking the experience of a willing pussy wrapped around his easily aroused cock. He is forever turned-on by the thought of nailing one of the more attractive nuns that have taken a liking to him. He is assigned to unmentionables buying duty for the reclusive sisters and becomes more and more frustrated with the visions of their secret hiding places with hairy pussy mounds and the shape of their well-hidden bottoms. He has his orders from the nuns for their needs and is headed to the East side marketplace to make the purchases.

The envelope with the money crammed inside was burning a hole in my pocket. It was the most money I had ever been in charge of in my whole life. The mother superior gave me very strict instructions about taking the envelope out of my pocket to pay for the purchases. She really didn't have to warn me because I was super careful after being robbed one time when I was collecting the paper route and had to take a bus. I knew how to slip the money out one bill at a time and not show the envelope to any greedy eyes.

I told Lois I had to go to the marketplace and she begged me to take her with me but I didn't want her to see me buying all those different colored panties and bras as well as the nylons and the garter belt all in white for Sister Angela. It would be hard to explain and I was sure she would be pissed big time.

In order to mollify her, I bought her an egg cream and watched her lick the froth from her glistening red lips. I remembered how she had leaned down and kissed me right on the end of my dick in the church tunnel and I burned to feel the touch of her lips wrapped around my well-hidden aroused cock.

Before I got on the bus, she pulled me into her building hallway and placed my hand right on her ass cheek. I started exploring her tight little bottom as we swapped spit in the darkened hallway. An old lady passed us and grunted in indignation at our fumbling fingers all over each other like soldiers sent out on a "do or die" mission of reconnaissance.

I pushed her under the stairwell and let my erection flop out ready for action. My pre-cum was already leaking and she had my stuff on her hand right away sliding her palm up and down my thickened shaft.

"Lois, do you think you can maybe give me a little suck? I promise I won't cum in your mouth. You know you can trust me."

Her breasts were really heaving and I could hear her panting like a bitch in heat. Not that I would ever call her a "bitch". I think she would sock me right in the mouth if I was to say something like that to her.

When she got down on her knees, I knew I was finally going to get my first blowjob from Lois. It started a little shakily because she accidently let her tooth jab me right in the sensitive tip of my cock. She kissed me a lot after that to show she was sorry and then when she started moving her wet tongue all over cock and even down on my balls, I lost all my worries and only focused on the miracle of her taking me all the way down her saliva laden throat. I figured this is what they were all talking about with the fad of "deep throating". All I could do was pat Lois on top of her head and keep repeating a litany of encouragement like,

"Good girl! That's so nice, Lois, Lick me right there, Lois. You are such a good girl!"

It seemed like it went on for a long time and we didn't even stop when a young woman with a baby in a stroller wheeled right past us smiling at my contorted face. I was a prisoner of Lois's mouth and on a fast track to shooting my load right down her throat.

I guiltily remembered my promise, but was so caught up in the spirit of the moment that all I think of was letting my stuff shoot out with her mouth wrapped completely around me. It happened so fast that it even caught me by surprise. I heard her gag a bit and then the slurps of her desperate attempts to swallow all of my load without letting it get back out and spill all over her new white blouse.

"Patrick, you promised! Now look what you did. It's all down in my tummy now. It sure is a good thing you can't give me a baby that way, I would be pregnant for sure!"

We both laughed at that and she asked me to put my hand under her panties. Just like I suspected they were soaking wet and there was even a little puddle just inside her pussy slit. I eased my middle finger up into her vaginal opening and rubbed her button with my thumb. My entire hand was dripping with pussy juice so it was very slick and easy to bring her off into a very nice shuddering jerky orgasm.

I held her tight for a few moments until her breath came back to normal and she calmed down a little bit.

Since I was running late, I ran to catch the bus and looked back to see her walking back into her building wiping the tell-tale traces of oral sex from her semen-splattered lips. Now it was time to do my underwear buying duty like a good little boy.

I went to the Steinberg's store first because I used to get nylons and even panties there for my mom and my 2 aunts at least once a month. Mrs. Steinberg always gave me a big hug and called me "My Little Angel". I don't think she would call me that if she saw me getting blown by Lois under the stairwell less than an hour ago.

Mrs. Steinberg and her daughter Ruth pretty much ran the business and old Mr. Steinberg was almost always down in the park playing chess with all the other old guys looking to swap stories and complaints. I guess he figured he did all the heavy lifting by getting the family over to the new country of America and now his females could make the money to keep them on an even keel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.