An Unremarkable Day
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2012 by Wild Willie

Western Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A man, riding through the old west on an unremarkable day, hears a scream and discovers a rape in progress. Little does he know how his act of kindness will change his life...

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Romantic   Historical   Western   Interracial   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Jake was awake the following morning just as the first dawn light crept under the door and around the shutters. Wriggling from between his two bed mates, he pulled on his pants and moccasins and shrugged on his fur coat. He walked quietly to the back door and sneaked out to the outhouse.

His departure had woken the two women anyway, and they also rose to tend the fire. By the time Jake returned, and Dove passed him in the doorway, water was on to boil and Sue was putting the furs away. On Dove's return, Sue bolted for the door and Black Eagle and family were also looking as though they wanted to follow. Having one outhouse for six people wasn't enough first thing in the morning.

When everyone was awake, Pale Deer and Fair Hands checked on Little Wing. He definitely seemed cooler this morning and, as the women looked him over, he moved for the first time in a couple of days. Dove went over to see for herself, and decided that she would make him some more tea as it seemed to be doing the trick.

Jake got dressed properly, as did everyone else, and Dove used some of the boiled water to make her special tea for Little Wing. Sue made some coffee, and when she passed Jake his cup Black Eagle seemed interested to see what she had done. She poured some more into a spare cup and gave it to him.

The Ute looked at the black liquid that was steaming in his mug. He saw that the other two were blowing on theirs as it was too hot to drink so he did the same and tentatively sipped at it. The taste surprised him, and he wasn't sure he liked it. He looked up at the other two and found they were smiling broadly at him.

"You get used," Jake told him. "Sue like now."

Black Eagle wasn't so sure, but he would try again when it had cooled down a bit more.

The three Ute women now had Little Wing sitting up to take his 'medicine'. He was actually able to drink it himself this morning and was obviously improving though still very weak. Sue was thinning down some of last night's stew into a soup for him so that they could get some nourishment into him as he hadn't eaten for three days.

For the rest of them, she was making some type of porridge using oats, some fruits that she had dried a couple of months earlier, and honey. The warm mixture would help once they had to go out in the snow again. Fortunately, Pale Deer had some bowls with her so there were enough to go around, Sue wasn't set up to cater for so many people.

By the time everyone was fed, and Black Eagle had finished his coffee which was a new experience for him, it was well into morning. Jake and Black Eagle went out to see to the horses. There had been no new fall of snow, but what there was hadn't melted.

On their return to the cabin, Dove and Sue told Jake how improved Little Wing was, but that he's need a couple more days before he was up and about again. Jake suggested that he take a ride around the property to see how everything was - after all, look what he had found yesterday! Sue wanted to come with him as she didn't like being cooped up in the cabin, and they asked Black Eagle if he'd like to accompany them. He seemed pleased to be asked, so they all wrapped up well and went out to get their horses ready.


Jake led the three of them around his property. They started at the hollow where he had found Black Eagle's family the day before. The remains of the tepee were still there, the poles looking forlorn in the snow. Jake thought he'd recover them later.

They went to the stream which was now largely frozen over. However, water was still moving and in places they could see where animals had broken the ice to drink, leaving their tracks in the snow as they did so.

Riding to where Sam Peters' property joined theirs, there was nothing much to see apart from snow. Jake wondered how they were coping - he hadn't been to visit yet and he didn't think he would do so in this weather. However, as he watched, he saw a couple of riders in the distance. They also seemed to be checking out the property as they were riding where the snow was shallowest and seemed not to be taking a direct route to anywhere.

Jake turned to Sue. "Those may be our neighbours," he said to her. "Or they may be travellers although it is a bad day to be travelling. Either way, we should find out who they are as they are so close to us."

He turned to Black Eagle. "We not know those men. May be good may be bad. We go check."

Black Eagle nodded, and the three moved off towards where they had seen the distant riders go behind some trees.


Sam Peters was tired of riding through the snow. His feet were cold as they had dragged through some snow banks which came up to his knees, and half-way up his horse. However, he wanted to see what the snow had done to his ranch and how his livestock was coping. His foreman was riding another section while Sam checked out this one. Knowing that no-one should be alone in this weather, his daughter Sarah was with him. She was seventeen and had been riding all her life, so Sam had no worry about her ability to cope with the conditions.

He was riding towards the edge of his property that bordered on Ned Matthews' old place. He had heard that it had changed hands recently, but he didn't know who had taken it over, or even if anyone was living there at all. It had been empty for some time and he had thought of buying it himself but really he had enough land already.

While he was looking down to make sure his horse avoided a deep patch of snow, Sarah called out to him. "Pa, there are riders up ahead!" His head jerked up and he saw three riders coming directly towards them. The three were riding abreast and were too far away for him to make out details, but he had no idea who they could be. He cursed and reached down to pull his rifle from its sheath at the side of his saddle. Sarah was making similar preparations.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.