An Unremarkable Day
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2012 by Wild Willie

Western Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A man, riding through the old west on an unremarkable day, hears a scream and discovers a rape in progress. Little does he know how his act of kindness will change his life...

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Romantic   Historical   Western   Interracial   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

It was already daylight when Jake awoke. He was lying on his back looking up at an unfamiliar ceiling. He was hot and, when he tried to move, for some reason his left side didn't respond. He felt a moment of panic - where was he? And why couldn't he move his left arm?

He tried again, and this time his arm moved slightly. Then something else moved against him, and someone grumbled.

Jake blinked a couple of times and looked down. Sue was pressed firmly against him, her left arm over his chest, her left leg bent at the knee and over his thighs. They were both naked, and hot, and sweaty.

Jake blinked, and remembered the events of the last evening. Sue had killed the man who grabbed her, acting before Jake could intervene. Between them they had faced down his two friends, and driven them from the saloon. Afterwards, in bed, Sue had been insatiable. He had been 'forced' to have sex with her twice, not that Jake was complaining, and then she'd woken him again during the night. No wonder he was feeling a little stiff this morning - all over.

He was also stiff as he needed to visit the outhouse, so he tried to extricate himself from Sue's grasp. Being careful not to wake her, he slid sideways. To start with she followed him, unconsciously trying to maintain contact, until finally he slipped free. He stood up from the bedclothes which were piled on the floor where Sue had dragged them when they arrived - she didn't want to sleep on the bed that was now pushed to one side of the room.

Picking his pants and shirt off the floor, he shrugged them on and. Perching on the edge of the bed frame, his boots followed. Taking one last look at Sue, who was still asleep, he slung his gunbelt over his shoulder and left the room, closing the door quietly behind him. He made his way down the stairs and out of the back door of the saloon, not seeing anyone about.

Sue woke shortly afterwards. She stretched out, searching for Jake and missing his body heat. Not finding him, she opened her eyes and then sat up, the bedclothes slipping down her bare torso. Jake was gone as, looking round, she noticed his clothes were as well. She couldn't see his gunbelt, but his rifle was leaning against the wall so he wouldn't have gone far. Probably visiting the bushes. Then she remembered one of her less-pleasant experiences of yesterday - he was probably in that small house that smelled so bad. Sue realised than in a town like this there probably weren't enough bushes for everyone, but still, there must be a better solution that that!

She stretched again, loosening up her joints. She also remembered the night before - how that man had grabbed her and wouldn't let her go. She had made him, and made the point to everyone else that she was Djaik's woman. No-one else could take liberties with her as she would fight them if they did.

Then she recalled the night afterwards, where she proved to her Djaik how much she was his. Thinking about it, she was surprised. She had never even met a white skin a couple of moons ago, and now here she was, in a white man's town, sharing her life with one of them. It was strange what the Spirits planned for people, but there was always a reason. She felt strangely free, but she also felt as though she needed to visit that unpleasant small house again. She was wet and sticky - she badly needed to wash - but first she had to do something else.

She jumped up and pulled on her dress and moccasins that were in her pack. It was so much easier than the white clothes she had been wearing, even if they did make sense for long rides. Still, she picked up her gunbelt and knives - another unpleasant man might be nearby. Buckling it around her waist over her dress, she left the room and went down the stairs.

Just as Sue reached the back door, it opened. She jumped back, ready, but it was only her Djaik. She smiled at him, pleased to see him again.

Jake started a little as he saw Sue right in front of him on the other side of the door. She was obviously going where he had just been. He held the door open for her and she came up and gave him a big hug and a squeeze. "Good Morning, lass," he said.

"Goo morny," she replied, and then pointed at the outhouse. He let her go, and followed her as she walked briskly to its slightly-open door. Taking a deep breath, she plunged inside while Jake waited for her. However, it took her longer than she could hold her breath for, and by the time she emerged she looked decidedly unsettled.

They walked back to the saloon door together, and Jake opened it for her. She seemed surprised that he expected her to go through first, she was used to a woman following a man, but as he seemed to be waiting she went through and then let him catch up. They walked up the stairs together, and then Jake did the same thing with the door to their room. It was obviously a white man thing.

In the room, Sue went straight to the bowl and jug of water that stood in the corner. After pouring half of the water into the bowl she stripped off her dress. She went and fetched the soap that they had brought with them, wrapped in a washing cloth, and one of those soft small blankets that Jake had called a "tau-ell".

She badly needed to wash. Jake had cum in her three times last night, she had lost count how many times she had, and she was sweaty and sticky. She dropped the cloth in the bowl, wrung it out, and started to wash.

Jake watched her. At first he felt he should turn away, but then realised that she didn't expect him to - she was quite happy showing him everything she had and did. So he admired her lithe young body, her small breasts, her narrow waist and her long dark hair. He too was surprised that he felt so attached to this Indian girl who he couldn't even have a conversation with. However, they seemed to be growing closer every day.

He realised that he also felt unclean, so he stripped off while she washed. She was soaping her breasts with her back to him so he moved quietly up behind her, reached round and grabbed hold of her, pulling her back towards him. He took her slippery breasts in his hands and squeezed and rubbed them, teasing the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

Sue pushed back into him, feeling his growing excitement between the cheeks of her bottom. His penis was trapped, pointing downwards, but he eased her forwards, allowing it to spring up before he pulled her back again. She wriggled in his embrace, turning to face him and putting her arms around him too. She looked up, and he bent down to kiss her. She walked forwards, pushing him backwards until he reached the edge of the pile of bedding. She pushed again and, his feet trapped in the blankets, he fell over backwards with Sue on top of him.


Sometime later, after Jake had washed and Sue had cleaned up for the second time, the couple left the room to go to Lisa and George's store. Sue had put her western clothes and boots back on and had her gunbelt at her waist, Jake was dressed as he always did. They were both carrying rifles.

"Hello there," Lisa greeted them. "How are you both this morning?" She had a worried frown on her face, George had obviously told them what had happened last night.

"We're fine," Jake assured her, and Sue cuddled in beside Jake with a big smile on her face - obviously all was well with her world too. She seemed to have no after effects from the emotions of the confrontation.

"Then let's get everything that you want to take with you ready," said Lisa. "George has gone to meet the Monroes and tell them what you need, they should be back here before too long."

"That's great," said Jake as Dove came out of the back with a bundle of buckskin in her arms.

"I say it take ten days to make your new clothes," she told them, "But I have these for you now."

She put them down on the counter. There were Sue's pants, but resized so they fit her properly, and a buckskin shirt that she could wear. It had some nice tassels, and some beadwork, and didn't look as though Dove could have done it overnight. They looked at her quizzically.

"I make pants new size, not take long. Shirt I already have nearly finish for sumone else so I make them new one - no matter," she explained.

Sue said something to her, presumably thanking her, and held up the pants and shirt. "Do you want to try them on?" asked Lisa - pointing at the clothes and then at the door to the back room? Dove said something and Sue grinned, nodded and went through to the back, Dove following her.

While he was waiting, Jake and Lisa went over the shopping list he had brought in the day before. Lisa had most of it ready to one side, and Jake was worried about the size of the pile. Sure, he had brought two spare horses, but they only had normal saddles not pack frames, and there seemed to be an awful lot here. Despite that, he thought he'd have another look round the store in case he'd forgotten anything.

He seemed to have covered most things. However, he saw something in the far corner of the store that set him to thinking, but he had no idea how he'd fetch it back.

Just then the door opened with a tinkle of the bell, and George Craig returned followed by two young men on worn overalls and low heeled boots. They both had mid-brown hair and beards, and to start with they looked identical. However, on closer inspection one seemed to be nearly 30 years old, a couple of years older than the other.

"Howdy, Jake," George greeted him. "These here are the Monroe boys. They allus look the same to me, but they are Jed and Fred."

"I'm Jed," said the older one, shaking Jake's hand. "Pleased to meet you Mister..."

"Just call me Jake," he was told.

"Shore thing Jake. Mister Craig here tells us you want your house fixin' up?" Jed continued. "What do you wan' doing?"

Jake explained that his "house" was a cabin a day and a half's ride away, and it needed a lot doing. When Jed was still interested, Jake started to explain what work he knew was urgent, though he admitted that Jed and Fred would probably find more things when they got there.

"Well, we'll come and have a look," Jed told him. "But as we're coming all that way we'll bring some lumber and other things so we can do some work when we get there."

Jed and Jake started discussing what would certainly be needed. Hinges for the doors and shutters. Shutters themselves for the front windows. Some replacement boards for the floor and some for the roof. Some timbers to prop up the leaning stable. Those seemed to be the first priorities.

Jed said they'd take a day or two to get everything ready and then make their way over. They'd bring a wagon to carry everything in. Jake explained where the cabin was, and the brothers seemed to know the area if not the place itself.

"If you're bringing a wagon." Jake started, "can you fetch along some of the things I'm buying here today? I'm not sure how I'm going to get them all back otherwise."

"Sure, that'll be no problem," the brothers assured him, so Jake, the Monroes and Lisa started to divide up his pile into things he's take back himself and those which would follow on later. While they were doing so the door to the back opened and Sue came through it. She was wearing her new shirt, which pulled over her head and had a v-shaped opening at the neck with a tie to close it up. There was some pretty green beadwork on the front and down the arms. Her pants now fitted properly and they now had matching beadwork down the legs. She still wore her hat, and her boots as she would be riding later, and had the gunbelt round her waist.

The Monroes went quiet when they saw her. They weren't used to seeing women with guns, or Indians with guns, but to see a well-armed Indian girl - well!

"Fellas, this is Sue. She lives with me so you'll be seeing a lot of her up at the cabin," Jake told them.

"Er, howdy Ma'am," Jed mumbled, snatching his hat off. He didn't know whether to be so polite to an Indian but, as Jake would be his paying customer, he thought he'd better show some respect. Fred likewise took his hat off and mumbled something.

"Owdee," said Sue, smiling at them but looking them over very carefully at the same time.

Jake finished off making arrangements with the Monroes. He paid them over some money so they could buy supplies, and agreed to see them at the cabin in four days time. They then left to make a start.

Lisa, Dove and Sue had been talking meanwhile, with Dove acting as interpreter. When Jake turned back to them Lisa told him that Sue had asked for a few other things to be added to the list of supplies. There were needles, and some stout thread, as Sue had told Dove that she had been ashamed she couldn't alter her own clothes, nor take care of Jake's. She also wanted some matches, and some cord, and various other bits and pieces that would make life more convenient for them.

The morning was just about over. Lisa asked them what they had planned to do for lunch and, when it was obvious that they had no plans and had even missed breakfast, she shooed them into the neat room at the back of the store so they could sit and relax while she prepared something. George was obviously used to her 'mother hen' routine and was pleased to see how she had taken to the young couple.

Lunch was nothing fancy, some bread and cheese and water to drink, but Sue was obviously very interested. She had not had cheese before, and this bread was different to what she was used to, so another three-way conversation sprung up between the women. That left George and Jake free to discuss the events of the previous evening. George asked again what led up to the incident, and said that he didn't blame Sue although she was maybe a bit more hasty than he would have liked. However, given the language barrier, and what had happened to her a short while earlier at the hands of other white men, he could understand it.

Jake asked if there would be any repercussions. "Not from the law," George told him. "There isn't any here really and, as mayor, I'm about all there is." However, the man worked for James Masters who was one of the larger ranchers in the area. Based about half a day's ride in the opposite direction to Jake's place, Masters had apparently started with a small ranch and gradually taken over his neighbours' property to form a large spread. Some of his neighbours had sold up to him willingly and moved on, but the rumours were that some others had not been quite so willing. Jim Masters had built up a reputation as someone not to cross, and he now had quite a few men working for him - some of which didn't seem to be hired for their skill with cows.

Jake also asked about the other ranchers in the area. There seemed to be a handful of larger ones, and they had also grown at the expense of smaller outfits around them. However, when he asked about the land around his own holding, the news was better. The land that Jake's place backed onto was owned by a smaller rancher named Sam Peters. He held quite a bit of land, much of it hilly and not so suited for cattle - Jake had ridden over some of it, unknowing, a few days earlier. Sam's ranch house was a few hours ride from Jake's cabin and he lived there with his wife and daughter and half a dozen hands. So far, none of the big ranchers had bothered him as the land wasn't so good, but George felt that it was only a matter of time before one of them made a move as the larger spreads were running out of small ranches to take over.

By now, lunch was over. Jake thanks Lisa and told her that it was time to go back to the blacksmith's as Erica Gundersson had told them that Sue's new gunbelt would be ready this afternoon. They would then go and fetch their horses from the stable before coming back to load up.

Walking to the blacksmith's shop, with Sue beside him, Jake noticed that several people around town watched them pass with interest. He supposed that was only natural - he was new in town and Indians were not a common sight, especially one dressed as Sue was. And then there was bound to be talk about last night.

Curt Gundersson was working in his forge when they arrived. He was doing some intricate work and was using a small hammer to shape a steel rod. Jake waited until he looked up.

"Howdy Curt," he greeted the other man. "Erica asked us to come back this afternoon."

"Ya, I remember," was the reply. "Just let me finish this and I will fetch her. Those Monroe boys came by earlier with a rush order for some hinges which I have to have finished by tomorrow."

"Those will be for us," Jake laughed. "They are coming by to help fix up our cabin. I'm glad they are getting started early."

"They certainly got me started," Curt smiled. "But they will be done tomorrow, no problem." He turned back to his work and, just a couple of minutes later, set half a hinge aside to cool.

"Let me go find Erica," he said, and started for the house beside the workshop. However, Erica was already coming out as she had heard Curt's hammering stop and assumed they had visitors.

"Good afternoon," she welcomed them. "Howdy Ma'am," said Jake, tipping his hat brim.

"I've got your belt right here," Erica told them, and went towards her bench at the back of the shop. Jake and Sue both followed her. Erica picked up a belt off the bench and turned round to them, holding it out in both hands. "Shall we try it on?"

Sue realised what she meant and took off the old belt she was wearing and handed it to Jake. Erica then fitted the new belt around her waist. It was a perfect fit. The holster was on the left and angled across for a cross-draw. There was a loop to go around the hammer of the gun, stopping it from falling out when riding hard, but the angle would mean that Sue could draw the weapon equally well when standing or sitting, which is why Jake had asked for it to be that way in the first place.

On the right side, a little towards the back, were two knife sheaths. The buckle was properly in the middle, and the whole belt had a shine to it that brought out the dark brown leather. Erica had even given the leather of the belt, holster and sheaths a pattern using metal stamps that she had. Jake was impressed.

"That's great work - and you did it so quickly," he enthused. Erica produced the five-shot Colt revolver, which she had kept for a pattern, and handed it to Sue who placed it into the holster. The fit was perfect.

"You'll need to reload it," Erica told them. "I had to empty it out and grease the gun while I was moulding the holster to make it a better fit."

Jake held out the old belt to Sue so she could transfer the knives over, and they also fitted snugly into their sheaths. He then went to his horse for powder, shot and caps for the colt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.