An Unremarkable Day - Cover

An Unremarkable Day

Copyright© 2012 by Wild Willie

Chapter 10

Western Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man, riding through the old west on an unremarkable day, hears a scream and discovers a rape in progress. Little does he know how his act of kindness will change his life...

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Romantic   Historical   Western   Interracial   Slow   Violence   Nudism  

Jake awoke feeling well rested and relaxed. He was also quite warm, and realised why when he felt Sue tucked in under his arm with her head on his chest. Her leg was over his, her arm was round him, and she was still fast asleep.

It was getting light, but Jake was in no hurry to go anywhere particular so he relaxed again and enjoyed the moment. A lot had happened in the few days since he had met Sue and, although he was used to a varied life, it wasn't normally this varied.

He remembered how she had looked when he first met her in such awful circumstances. How she had then been understandably reticent for the next day or so, and how the events of yesterday had driven them together.

Last night had been her idea. Whether she now liked him, or saw him as her protector, Jake didn't know. But as she had actually saved his life yesterday, he didn't think it was the latter. It was almost as though they were becoming a team, despite their very different backgrounds.

As it got lighter, Sue stirred. She too seemed to have to collect her thoughts for a while and remember where she was, and why. She pulled away slightly, but Jake held her tight and she settled down again, reassured.

After a while, with each of them lost in their own thoughts, it was time to get up and get on with their day. Both visited the bushes, in different directions, and then pulled on some clothes. Interestingly, Jake no longer felt self-conscious doing it in that order. Last night had made him feel much more comfortable around Sue, although she had never seemed particularly bothered by nudity around the camp.

While they were dressing, Jake noticed that Sue got her new boots out. "Why do you want to wear those, lass?" he asked, waving at the boots. She looked at him, and then pointed at the stirrups on a nearby saddle. She had remembered, and understood, his warning about not putting her moccasin-covered foot through the stirrups, so she had now got some high heeled boots so she could ride properly using a saddle.

Jake showed her what to do, getting a pair of the dandy's socks out first and then helping her put the boots on. They seemed to be quite a good fit. He helped her to her feet, and she staggered as she tried to get used to the unusual footwear. After a time and a few unsteady starts, she walked carefully over to the bushes and went to see if her snares had caught anything overnight. They had, so she started straight in to skinning and cleaning, a job she seemed quite content to do every morning.

Jake sorted the horses out, watering them and getting them saddled. He was saddling six every time now, but it was by far the easiest way to carry the saddles and anyway they could fasten the various packs to them. The black horse, with its black saddle and saddlebags, looked good and the saddle had probably been made for the small man so Jake decided to suggest that Sue try this horse today.

After breakfast and a coffee, Jake kicked the fire out while Sue packed up the camp. He pointed out the black horse to her and she nodded as though it was a good idea. She mounted on her own, and squirmed around a bit while she got comfortable. She tried putting her feet in the stirrups, which were just about the right length. Jake pushed at her foot to emphasise that she should push her heels down as she rode. He stood back and looked at her, in her boots, baggy buckskin pants as she hadn't washed the ones she took off the short man yet, his spare shirt and her new hat with her hair behind her in a ponytail. She was wearing her gunbelt - Jake thought he would introduce her to the other revolver when they stopped at midday. She was much more confident than she had been, and ready to hit the trail again.

After one last look around, Jake mounted Blaze and lead off his string of three other horses. Turning back onto the narrow trail, Sue fell in behind him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.