The Rent a Man Blues - Cover

The Rent a Man Blues

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - After Megan's husband died, she invented something to support herself and her daughter with. The invention works perfectly. A Japanese industrialist is interested in manufacturing it. He's even coming to America to negotiate the deal. But he thinks she's a man, and her interpreter knows him to be the kind of traditional man who won't do business with a woman. So suddenly, she needs a man to front for her. Sort of a Rent-a-man kind of thing. But who can she trust to do something like that?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

When Bob got back from his errands, Megan was still upset. Then she was confused, when Bob didn't react negatively at all to the news that Sinho was coming back to America.

"Don't you see?" she moaned. "She's going to find out we're not a couple."

"But we are a couple," he said. "In fact, we're a quartet."

"This isn't funny!" she yelled.

"Calm down," said Bob. "Don't you remember what we told Akio?"

"If you mean your mythical harem, we didn't tell him anything!" snarled Megan. "You told him you had three women on a string!"

"And don't I?" He smiled, looking like he was proud.

"Don't be an idiot," she snapped. "We're not married. You have a house and a whole ranch. I have this house. You have a legitimate business. I do too. And I'm not going to hide behind you for the rest of my professional life."

"Lots of millionaires have multiple houses, and ranches. Many millionaires have multiple businesses too. The Nakimuras have multiple businesses! Aren't they in the process of selling some of those off?"

"We're still not married!" she yelled.

"So marry me!" he yelled back. He calmed, even though his face was red. "Problem solved."

She was speechless. She was suddenly breathing as if she had run up three flights of stairs. Her hair was a little fly-away at the moment.

Suddenly, Bob had the makings of a fine erection.

"We need to take this to the bedroom to discuss it further," he said softly.

She spluttered.

"Marry you?"

"I didn't stutter, and your ears don't flap," he said, calmly. "And you're looking particularly fetching. Has anybody told you how sexy you look when you get all riled up?"

"You can't talk about sex at a time like this!" she yelped.

"I don't want to talk about it," he said. He stepped up to her and pulled her against him. "I want to do it." He bumped her with his boner.

"Bob!" she complained, as his hands slid up to play with the sides of her breasts. "We need to talk, Bob!"

"We do not need to talk. Just say yes. Then get naked with me. Where are the girls? They need to be in on this too."

"Are you insane?" she howled.

"What's all the yelling about?" asked Raleigh, sticking her head into the room.

"Tell your mother to marry me so we won't be lying to the Nakimuras when they get here," he said. "Then I'm going to get her naked and do wonderful things to her. You can watch. You can even join in if you want. What do you say?"

Raleigh's yell brought Hamako running.


"No, Bob!" moaned Megan, pushing at him ineffectually with her hands as his own hands darted to unbutton buttons and pull at her clothing. "Not in front of them!" He had carried her to the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed.

"They're fine," he said. He didn't look at Raleigh and Hamako, who each had an arm around the other, standing just inside the doorway ... watching. They looked a little startled. "Didn't I say we were a quartet?"

"No," whined Megan as he got her bra bared. He flipped it up and her breasts spilled out of the bottom. "Stop!" she yelled.

He could sense she really meant it, so he ceased, and sat down on the edge of the bed. He had hoped she would capitulate, simply because that would move them all forward, at least to some degree. It wasn't that he got a thrill out of being watched. It was more that he wanted them all to be comfortable with the presence of intimacy that might involve any of them, at any given moment, and in any given location. He was disappointed that it hadn't worked out, but not really surprised.

"Maybe later," he sighed.

"I don't mean stop forever!" she snapped. "Just don't maul me!"

That was when he noticed she hadn't pulled her bra back down. She did, however, cover her naked breasts with her hands, as she looked at the girls.

"Are you really going to stand there and watch this?" she asked. She sounded more curious than affronted.

The girls glanced at each other and then back at Megan.

"Actually," said Raleigh, her voice soft. "We sort of saw you another time. I know it might seem strange to you, but ... well ... it was kind of exciting."

"When did you see us?" asked Megan, confused.

"The night before Hiroto ... the night before we went to the amusement park," said Raleigh.

"You spied on us?" gasped Megan.

"They came to the bedroom to talk to us," said Bob. "We were busy and you didn't see them. They went away, but not before they got an eyeful."

"You didn't tell me that!" accused Megan.

"If I had, how would that have improved your day?" he asked.

She blinked. Then she frowned. "We are not going to have orgies!"

Bob wanted to grin, but didn't. "Thank goodness," he said. "I was afraid I was going to have to satisfy all three of you at the same time!"

Megan looked at him suspiciously. "This whole thing is crazy."

"If you want us to leave ... we will," said Hamako, suddenly. It was obvious she was serious, but the implication was unavoidable that she would prefer not to leave.

Megan looked at the girls, and then at Bob and then back at the girls. She let her hands fall to her sides as she looked back at Bob.

"Don't maul me," she said firmly. "Having an audience is strange enough."

"I'm sorry," he said. "I was excited. Thinking of getting you naked makes me very excited."

"That's more like it," said Megan, her voice soft. "A little romance is good."

He leaned over and kissed her softly, before pulling her to a sitting position, where he relieved her of her shirt and bra. She blushed, but did not cover her breasts as she lay back down. When he went to remove her shorts, she helped by lifting her hips, but covered her face and moaned. She kept her face covered as he removed her panties, but when he leaned to kiss her mons, just above where her pubic hair stopped, she folded up.

"Not that," she gasped. "Not in front of them." What she didn't say was that watching him pleasure the girls with his mouth had created a requirement to masturbate. Her physical reaction to the thought of him licking her caused an audible reaction inside her belly as glands excreted lubricating oils.

"I can't," she sobbed.

He wasn't rough, but he covered her with his body, even as she tried, with little force, to push him away. Finally he gripped her wrists and pinned them to the bed beside her head.

"I can't, Bob," she whined. "Not in front of them."

She kept her legs together, but his erection found her opening anyway and he slid smoothly into her well-prepared sheath. She groaned as she was filled, and her clit was crushed as he pushed himself upward with his toes and hands. His knees fell beside her hips and he began stroking in her.

Her vocalizations changed then.

"You bastard," she panted. "You always make me feel like this."

"Like what?" he panted back, sliding in and out of her.

"Like I can't live without this," she groaned.

He went in and rotated his loins, still holding her wrists. Her body jerked with the orgasm that washed over her and only then did he release her hands. They went to his shoulders and then his head as she pulled his face down for a kiss.

He stayed in deep, and just kept rotating his loins in small circles, until, after two more orgasms in a row, she finally pushed at him and gasped "Enough! Haven't you done enough?"

"Have you missed a period?" he panted, still moving, though more slowly.

"What?" she gasped.

"Have you missed a period?" he asked again.

"No!" she said.

"Then I haven't done enough."

She slapped at his chest, but he froze and grunted. His hips gave little jerks as his penis delivered his sperm and semen, deep inside her.

"Oh man, it feels so good to cum in you," he groaned.

He felt weak, but didn't want to crush her, so he slid his arms under her and rolled them over so she was on top. She lay, her legs still together, between his spread thighs.

There was a noise, and both looked, to see the two girls, their eyes wide open, above jaws that had dropped. Raleigh was now leaning against the wall behind her, and Hamako was leaning against Raleigh.

"Is that what you wanted to see?" asked Bob.

"Wow," sighed Raleigh.

"It was so beautiful," said Hamako, almost too softly to be heard.

"That's what he wants to do to both of you," said Megan. Her voice had a dreamy quality to it, and yet was firm. Bob wondered if she was trying to scare them off. Her whole attitude about this unconventional relationship ran hot and cold, and he wasn't sure where she'd eventually come down. The fact that she had gotten through what had just happened made him feel good, though. She wasn't angry or embarrassed about it any more.

"Wow," said Raleigh again.

Hamako just licked her lips.

Megan kissed Bob, and then rolled off of him. She got up, reaching between her legs to seal off her pussy lips so she wouldn't leak as she went towards the bathroom.

Bob rolled the other way and stood up in front of the girls. Both of them stared at his now shrunken penis.

"Wow," said Raleigh, for a third time.

"Would either of you like to take a shower with me and get me all squeaky clean?" he asked.


Bob approached the girls. They didn't recoil from him, which was a relief. Still, he didn't want to push the envelope with them. Actually, he thought to himself, he didn't even know where the envelope was at the current moment.

So he held out his hand to both of them, just to see what they would do. Oddly, it was Hamako who reached for it. Once she put her hand on his, he simply turned and pulled her gently toward the bathroom. Megan had apparently believed one or both of the girls would accept his offer, because she had sped through a quick shower and was just leaving the glass-walled stall when he tugged Hamako into the room. She pulled the towel from the bar on the wall and draped it over her head, in preparation for drying her hair, only to have it pulled off as Bob passed her. He stopped and leaned toward her to give her a kiss.

"I love you," he said. "Honest."

"Yeah, right," she said, putting obviously false sarcasm in her voice. "You propose to me and the next thing you do is get naughty in the shower with another woman!"

"You didn't say yes," said Bob, shrugging his shoulders. "A man needs to have a plan B, you know."

He kissed her again and then turned to Hamako, who was standing, eyes wide.

"Get naked, woman!" he barked. "Or are you taking this shower with your clothes on?" He grinned.

"When did you get so bossy?" asked Megan, who then roughed up her hair with the towel again, turning toward the vanity mirror on the wall.

Hamako hadn't moved, so Bob reached to undo the buttons on her blouse. She simply looked down at his fingers as they undid the garment and then pushed it back off her shoulders. Her plain, white bra looked like a training bra as Bob looked her up and down. He undid her slacks and pushed them down. She responded then, turning sideways and bending to remove her pants. She stood in front of him in only her panties and bra and he looked her up and down again.

"Looks just as good as that bikini," he said softly. "Are you okay?"

"I don't know," she sighed.

He turned her around and undid her bra, but did not remove it. He turned her back around and waited. She looked at his face, but then her eyes went to his groin.

"It won't get hard again for a while," he said. "And I would never hurt you, Hamako."

"I know that," she said, her voice surprisingly firm. She let the bra drop and practically flung it to the side. Without waiting, she bent and removed her panties. The only evidence that she was unsure of herself was that one hand drifted to obstruct the short, straight, black hairs just above the entrance to her sex. He could actually see the effort it took for her to move that hand to hang stiffly beside her hip.

"Beautiful," he said, smiling. He opened the door and waited for her to go in. He grinned when she stopped, turned the water on and adjusted the temperature before entering the spray. He followed her in and closed the door behind them.

Megan had been watching them in the mirror. She remembered reading The Time Machine, by H. G. Wells when she was in school, and imagined this must be what it felt like to travel in time. She couldn't believe all this was happening, and that she was involved in it, and that she hadn't gone stark, raving mad.

She saw motion in her peripheral vision and looked away from the shower stall to see Raleigh standing in the doorway to the bathroom.

"Well if it isn't plan C," she muttered.

"What?" Her daughter looked at her with shocked eyes. Those eyes darted back and forth between her mother and the vague skin-colored figures that could be seen through the frosted glass walls of the shower enclosure.

"Never mind. You were too slow. There's only room for two in there."

"I know," said Raleigh. Then, in a very flat, unemotional voice, she added "Damn."

Megan started to turn to face her daughter, but then realized she was still naked. Suddenly she felt nervous. All this casual nakedness was so different than she was used to. Then again, Raleigh didn't seem to be fazed in the least. She certainly wasn't looking at her mother's body.

"Are you going to be all right?" she asked.

Raleigh's eyes returned to hers, in the mirror. She seemed to relax.

"Yes."

"That easily?" Megan dragged a comb through her tangled, damp hair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.