The Rent a Man Blues - Cover

The Rent a Man Blues

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - After Megan's husband died, she invented something to support herself and her daughter with. The invention works perfectly. A Japanese industrialist is interested in manufacturing it. He's even coming to America to negotiate the deal. But he thinks she's a man, and her interpreter knows him to be the kind of traditional man who won't do business with a woman. So suddenly, she needs a man to front for her. Sort of a Rent-a-man kind of thing. But who can she trust to do something like that?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

What Raleigh had come to find her mother about, was to ask her advice about something. While Bob and Megan had been tiptoeing through the minefield of their attraction to each other, Hamako and Raleigh had "taken a walk" around the yacht, so they could be apart from Akio. That's because they were talking about him.

"So you agree we should work on Akio and break him down?" asked Raleigh.

"I don't know what that means," said Hamako.

"We tease him, and get him all worked up, and then we shut him down and tell him he won't get anywhere with either of us until he changes his ways," said Raleigh. She'd never actually done this, but that's how she thought it was supposed to work. She didn't think about what she'd do if Akio actually did change his ways.

"I'm only now learning how American girls tease," said Hamako. "I don't know how to do any of this. What do men get worked up about?"

For some reason, the first thing Raleigh thought of was mud wrestling. She had been at a bar one time, and someone had put a plastic swimming pool on the stage and filled it with mud. Two girls had come out from the back and begun "wrestling" in the pool. The men had gone nuts. It hadn't been overtly sexual, but everybody knew that all men loved girl-on-girl action.

Raleigh didn't have any lesbian tendencies. She was sure of that. She had been to slumber parties where girls were naked together, but there hadn't been any hanky panky. She had a few girlfriends, both past and present who she felt very close to, but she didn't have any frame of reference in which to evaluate how she might feel if there was anything closer than a hug involved. In fact, Hamako fit that description. So she imagined wrestling with Hamako in a tub of mud. When that made her laugh, and Hamako wanted to know why she was laughing, she told the girl about her thoughts.

To her surprise, Hamako was not put off by the idea.

"Girls are often very close in Japan," said Hamako. "No one talks about it, but there are many cartoons that show girls being sexy with other girls, and I know those are very popular with boys and men."

"So ... if we pretended to fool around a little bit ... in front of Akio ... that wouldn't freak you out?"

"I have several friends in school who are lesbians," said Hamako. "It makes no difference to me."

"I'm not actually a lesbian," said Raleigh, quickly.

"Neither am I," said Hamako.

"But you think Akio would be excited if we acted like that ... a little bit, maybe?" Raleigh looked at her friend.

"Possibly," said Hamako.

"To be honest, I'd rather do that than make him think he can try things with me," said Raleigh.

"But isn't that the point?" asked Hamako. "Don't we want to make him think he can try things with us?"

"Yes," admitted Raleigh. "It's just that I've never done this. I mean I've teased guys, but that was guys I wanted to try something with me."

"Well, you have much more experience than I do," said Hamako. "I've never done anything more than kiss a boy."

"You're kidding!" said Raleigh.

Hamako shook her head. "No I'm not."

"I didn't mean it literally," said Raleigh. "Anyway, never mind. So what do you think? Should we fool around a little bit in front of him? Make him think we have a thing for each other? Make him think he might get a chance at a threesome? And then, when he doesn't do what we tell him, we shut him down and leave him with blue balls! Hah!"

All Hamako thought of was turning the tables on a Japanese man ... of showing him that he was not always in charge ... especially when it came to being in charge of the sexual actions of Hamako Fukuji!

Unfortunately, just like Raleigh's inexperience with manipulating men left her ignorant of the dangers of doing so, so too did Hamako fail to imagine what she would do if the man being manipulated actually toed the line.

And then expected the reward that had been offered for doing so.

But Raleigh, while she might be ignorant about some things, wasn't stupid, overall. And so she had decided to seek out her mother and get her advice.

Unfortunately, seeing Bob, naked, with an erection clasped in his hand, had distracted her from her mission.

Which is why, later that evening, Raleigh and Hamako went ahead with their ill-advised plan. It was a simple plan. It was to kiss each other in a place where Akio could see them, and then go to their cabin, holding hands. They were quite sure he'd get the inference, and lie awake in his cabin, thinking about what they were doing behind closed doors in theirs.


Part of what went "wrong" was the fact that Raleigh shared with Hamako what she had seen in her mother's cabin. As Hamako had described seeing Akio having sex with his mother, Raleigh's description of what "must have happened" in the cabin, was titillating to both girls. For Bob to be naked like that meant that he and Megan were much closer than she was admitting to. Neither girl stopped to think about the fact that only Bob was naked at the time. In other words, they jumped to the very conclusion that they wanted Akio to jump to about them.

So when they planned their initial "show" for Akio, they were a bit excited.

Which is why, when they waited until they knew Akio was looking their way, and then kissed each other, the kiss generated a bit more emotion than either girl was prepared for.


Akio wasn't prepared for the kiss either. His prejudice, concerning foreigners - gaijin - left him unable to deal with the fact that the Japanese girl he had been so impressed with, could be involved with a white girl. His conflict was related to more than just his xenophobic nature, though. Like many racists, he was strongly attracted to a female of the race he believed was inferior. That is to say Raleigh made his dick get hard. His mother had recognized the signs though, in truth, she didn't know which girl had gotten him excited. And so he found himself staring at both of the women he ached to be with, only to find out they were lesbians! And lesbians would never open their legs for him.

It pissed him off. He rose from the chaise lounge he'd been sitting in, drinking American bourbon, and lurched, somewhat unsteadily, toward the two young women, who were still locked in a torrid embrace.

Meanwhile, the women Akio Nakimura was stumbling toward, had their own conflicted emotions to deal with. They had whispered that a kiss, in front of Akio, would be the first salvo of their "war" to teach him some manners. These two girls had become friends long ago, when Megan first found Hamako and hired her. Since then, the Tomlinson household had become Hamako's refuge from the dormitory, and her home away from home, in terms of Japan. Her roommate was a good friend, but their personalities were very different, and they shared no real interests. She had no sister, but she thought she understood how sisters felt about each other because of the way she and Raleigh felt about each other.

But that was before the kiss. Before the kiss, Hamako had felt a special bond with Raleigh. As soon as her "sister's" lips pressed warmly to hers, though, she felt the shocking electricity of something extra special. And when Raleigh's face pulled back, and she opened her eyes, Hamako could tell the tall girl had felt the same thing.

"Wow," whispered Raleigh. "Why do I want to do that again?"

"Me too," sighed Hamako.

So they did. This time their hands slipped into an embrace, as they pulled each other's body close. It was the kind of kiss that, ironically, would have made many a man's penis erect. In this case, though, the vestigial penises of the women - their clitorises - were what became erect. The effect is the same on both men and women.

This time, though, when the kiss broke, they had no time to discuss their feelings, because Akio had reached them.

"No, no, no!" he complained loudly. "You may not do this!"

"I beg your pardon!" said Raleigh, her arms still around Hamako.

"You must have sex with me! Not each other!"

"I beg your pardon!" Yelled Raleigh, "Nobody's going to have sex with you!"

"You must not have sex with each other!" he insisted.

"You don't get to tell us who we can and cannot have sex with!" shouted Raleigh.

Things had gotten a bit out of control. As evidenced by the fact that the row had been overheard. Bob, who had been in the lounge, waiting while Megan went to the room and got ready for bed, had planned on giving her a chance to get to sleep before he came in. They both hoped that would make things easier for them. But when he stepped out of the lounge to head for the room, he heard the argument, and saw the three youngsters clustered on the aft deck. Curious, he wandered in that direction. Akio saw him coming.

"Ha!" he yelped triumphantly. "We'll see what your father has to say about this!" He was so excited it came out "faddah" and he actually jumped up and down. He was quite sure that the girls had hidden their illicit relationship from him, and that he would put matters right, once he knew. Then he might even give his daughter to Akio as a way to correct his loss of face.

As Hiroto thought ... he had taught his son to think. And Sinho hadn't helped. While they made love she cooed to him about how masterful he was, and how important he'd be some day, and how proud she'd be of him when he took his rightful place in the world as master of many people.

"What's the problem?" asked Bob. He saw Hamako's arms around Raleigh, and one of Raleigh's around the Japanese girl. They were dressed in their bikinis, and the thought flickered through the primordial male part of his brain that being in that embrace would feel very good. He also assumed that Hamako was seeking the protection of Raleigh, who was gladly offering it. Knowing how at least one Japanese man thought about things, Bob thought it likely that Akio had tried to make a move on Hamako.

"These girls lesbians!" said Akio, bouncing on his feet again. He was grinning for some reason. "They kissing!"

"Is that so?" said Bob, whose mind had been going down one road, only to be forcibly jerked not only onto another road, but a road in another dimension. That primordial part of his brain perked up again.

"You tell daughter she not do that!" yelped Akio. "I take her and show her how man make woman feel!"

Akio was so excited now that his grasp of English was failing. Raleigh had turned sideways from Hamako, while she showed him such disrespect, and his eyes had taken in her big, soft breasts, cupped lovingly in the skimpy material of the bikini. Those breasts were so completely different than his mothers, which were small and tight, and hard, even at her age. He wanted desperately to see what those big things felt like in his hands, and that was distracting him from rational argument.

"Slow down, there, Godzilla," said Bob, facing the young Japanese man. "You can't have sex with her." Something possessive leapt up inside him. "You can't have sex with either of them!"

"Why not?" asked Akio, truly confused. In his world, if he wanted something, he got it. It was just that simple.

"Because they're mine!" growled Bob.

"What?" The word came from three teenage mouths simultaneously, as if they had practiced it for hours.

In for a penny, in for a pound, thought Bob. Besides, there was no way to undo what he had so rashly said.

"I said they're mine.

"But she your daughter!" said Akio, his eyes wide.

"You have sex with your aunt," Bob pointed out. He saw the boy's eyes move to Hamako. "And she's my concubine. You can't have either of them." He winced as another thought came to him, but somehow he knew it was the right way to go. "At least for now," he added. "Your father says you'll be running the plant when it's built. We'll see how you do at that, and take another look at this whole thing then."

Raleigh almost said "Uncle Bob!" It was such a close thing that she did say "uhhh" but she choked it off. Her brain caught up with what he was trying to do. It was crazy, but she understood the intent. "Daddy!" she gushed. "It was supposed to be a secret!"

"Well, because you two little sluts couldn't control yourselves, the secret is out," said Bob harshly. He gave another mental wince. This playing off the cuff stuff was a lot harder than he would have thought. "Now get to bed! Don't make me spank those pretty little butts of yours. Go on!"

Hamako had taken in a great breath of air just before Bob had claimed "ownership" of her as his concubine. She had been so shocked that she'd just held that breath. Now it came out in a rush and she dragged in more to say something. She didn't know what she could say, but she felt like she had to say something! But Raleigh took her wrist and squeezed.

"Come on, baby," she said, her voice silky. "Don't make daddy spank you. He'll leave handprints on you, and you won't be able to wear that suit if he does, and you know how much I love seeing you in that suit."

The two girls scampered to the companionway, leaving Bob and Akio staring after them. In the dark, those pale, bouncing buttocks were mesmerizing. Bob thought furiously. What had just happened could cause horrible complications in so many ways.

"Akio," he said, trying to make his voice deep and powerful. "This is just between you and me. You're going to be the plant manager, and we'll be working together. Our working relationships must be built on trust and respect. What happened tonight is nobody's business but ours. Do you agree?"

The boy felt like he was being taken into a grown man's confidence. Even if that man was white, it felt good. He nodded.

"And that means it is not for your mother and father to know about," said Bob. "It is just between us men ... right?"

Akio felt pride at having accomplished ... something. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but if it involved secrets, he was sure it was important. He bowed, formally and was surprised when Bob returned the bow and then offered his hand, for an American handshake.

"I look forward to the day when we can discuss this further," said Akio, already dreaming again about what Raleigh's breasts might feel like in his hands, or pressed against his chest.

"Me too," said Bob, wishing he could scream. This was all insane. But it had happened, and he was stuck with it now. "See you in the morning."

"Goodnight, Tomlinson-san," said Akio, and they strolled toward the companionway.


The girls had been too amazed, excited and confused to go to their own room. Both felt the need to seek out Megan and tell her what had happened. They were in the midst of that when Bob tried to slip quietly into the room. The three women looked at the door as it opened. Through it, past Bob, they saw Akio's wide eyes staring back at them. Bob came in and closed the door.

"I thought I told you two to go to bed!" he hissed.

"We couldn't!" moaned Raleigh. "We had to talk to Mom."

"And I suppose you told her what happened," he groaned.

"Why wouldn't they?" asked Megan. "By the way, what caused you to suddenly go insane?"

"Those two," snorted Bob, pointing at the girls. "And did it occur to either of you that I might not want Megan to know about all this?"

"Why not?" asked Megan and her daughter, together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.