The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 36: Holiday Treats

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36: Holiday Treats - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Two days went by during which I had not even spoken to my love, let alone been in her presence, or woken up beside her. At breakfast the next morning, my father noticed my glum look and asked what was troubling me.

"I'd say it was pretty obvious ... I haven't even seen her in two days, and we've been living together for four months."

"Is it just the sex, as odd as that question might be for me to be asking?"

I gave him a somewhat rueful grin, since we had had a similar odd conversation on the day of our prom. "No, it's not that. It's being at breakfast and not seeing her smile across from me ... it's showering alone ... it's waking up alone in the morning and going to sleep alone at night ... it's not having someone call me a loutish brute when I get out of line..."

My dad chuckled when he heard my final comment. "Someday you might have to explain that last one to me, but I'm pretty sure I get your meaning." He put a hand on my shoulder. "I know exactly where you're coming from, son, and I know how much she means to you. We probably should have given some thought to the sleeping arrangements before you guys came home."

"Well, we talked about them, but we couldn't decide where we'd be more comfortable sleeping. In the end, we decided that neither place would work, so we'd just treat it like a short prison sentence. But, we didn't plan on not seeing each other at all. Her mother must be dragging her to every dress shop in the city."

"Oh, that's right ... the hunt for 'The Dress'..."

"Yeah. I want nothing to do with it, although even if I did I'm not allowed to be involved..."

"Traditions, my son, traditions ... and you will not be able to get between the mothers, the bride, and the search for the dress, so don't even try."

I sighed heavily. "You're right. I should just get over myself and find something to do. Maybe with luck I'll get a chance to have a date with my fiancée tonight."

"If I get a chance to talk to your mother, I'll do my best to put in a good word for you. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that your girl is feeling the same way you are."

I headed off for a lonely shower, remembering the number of times we had made love under a stream of hot water. It took me back to that first summer, and I recalled the first time I had called her a 'water nymph', and the smile she had given me in response. Thinking about her naked and wet wasn't helping me at all, and I turned the temperature of the water all the way to cold for a few seconds to calm me down. As I was getting dressed, I realized there was someone I needed to see, and the thought brought a smile to my face.


The store seemed to be very busy, which I thought was a little surprising, given that it was just before Christmas. I hadn't thought that there would be that many people buying this kind of merchandise as Christmas presents. There was a lineup at the checkout counter, and a young girl dealing with the customers there. She was dressed a little provocatively, but I didn't see a collar on her, so her status wasn't immediately obvious.

I wandered through a few of the aisles, and saw two more young girls assisting customers. They were both wearing collars, but neither of them had any form of obvious identification tag; they might have been slaves, or they might have simply been wearing them as part of a costume theme. They were both dressed to expose a fair amount of skin, and I smiled as I remembered back to our first meeting here with Clara. I wondered if either of them was wearing nipple clamps, or perhaps a set of Ben Wa balls to keep their minds focused.

I was near the back of the store, and obviously headed toward a door marked 'Private' when a voice behind me said, "Can I help you with anything, sir?"

I turned to see one of the young salesgirls with a questioning look on her face. She, of course, had no idea who I was, and I decided to play a little game. I removed all expression from my face, and looked her right in the eye. "Since you are wearing a collar, I assume that you are someone's slave. In that case, how should you be addressing me?"

A confused look came over her face as her hand went to the collar. "I-I'm n-not a s-slave. I'm wearing this because it's part of the look."

"Hmm. I'm surprised your Mistress lets you wear it then. There is a special significance to the wearing of a collar. Are you in training?"

She nodded, slowly. "Sh-she says I'm a s-sub ... something."

"Ah, a submissive." The girl nodded her head again on hearing the word, and I decided to see just how submissive she might be. "Well then, if you are a submissive, and you are in training, then you should be on your knees." I waited for a beat or two, still locking eyes with her. She finally broke eye contact and flowed smoothly to her knees, surprising me a little by how naturally she seemed to do it, and by the simple fact that she had done it all. The game was getting even more interesting.

"Your knees should be at least shoulder width apart, and your hands should be behind your head." She shuffled her knees to the appropriate width, and her hands came up to interlace behind her head. I was fairly certain she had been shown this pose by the way she had adopted it. I took a step closer to her, and saw her gaze come to rest on my crotch. I also heard her give a little gasp; I think she was afraid of what I might make her do next.

Before I had a chance to say anything more, I heard the door behind me open, and a short pause before a familiar voice asked, "What the hell? What are you doing down there?"

As I turned my head to look at her, I said, "Is that any way to speak in the presence..."

Her face lit up and her smile brought out the sun. "Master! You didn't tell me you were coming."

I knew what her next reaction would be and pulled her to me before she could get her clothes off or drop to her knees. I held her tightly while I spoke softly into her ear. "No, little one. You should not be on your knees beside an untrained submissive. She is not your equal." Her arms wrapped around me, and her head pulled back slightly so that we could kiss, to my great delight. It had been too long since I had been able to hold her close, even with all of our clothes on.

After a minute she broke the kiss and gave me a little smirk, glancing down at the kneeling girl. "So, what were you intending to do with my girl there? Claim her as another slave?"

"No, nothing like that. When I saw her collar, I assumed she was a slave, so I asked her why she hadn't addressed me correctly. When she told me she was a submissive, I decided to play a little and see just how submissive she was. I wasn't actually intending to do anything with her; I was on my way in to see you."

She grinned at me again, and got a bit of a mischievous look in her eye. "I think we should do a little test, since we're all here." As she spoke, her hand moved to the zipper on my jeans and quickly pulled it all the way down. Her talented fingers dealt with my underwear, and I soon felt those fingers wrapped around my penis, massaging it and sliding back and forth along its length. She pulled my foreskin back as she kissed me again and breathed, "I have missed this, Master."

She pulled back, still holding my cock, and looked down at the kneeling girl. "Open your lips, and take just the head into your mouth. Use your tongue. Do not attempt to suck it; you are not ready for that." To me, she said, "She is untrained; if she tries to take too much I am afraid she will gag and embarrass all of us." The girl didn't move, although I saw her eyes widen and lock on the head of my cock. It was no more than an inch in front of her nose.

My slave continued to hold my cock, and to work her fingers along it. I was about to resign myself to only feeling her hand when I heard a sigh, and then felt soft lips slowly engulfing the crown of my penis. Her mouth moved forward very slowly as it adjusted to the intrusion, and she stopped when she had gone just past the ridge of the corona.

For a moment, that was all there was. Then, tentatively, her tongue began moving over my glans, and running along the ridge. As the tongue finished a circuit and ended at my frenulum, it suddenly began flicking back and forth at that most sensitive spot. My hips lurched involuntarily and I hissed in my next breath. My slave smiled and squeezed my shaft. "Is she doing something right, Master?"

"You may need to give her more credit than you were. She seems to have a good tongue." As I spoke, that tongue made another circuit of my glans and then attacked the frenulum once more with that rapid flicker. "Have you experienced it yourself?"

Her hand was still doing very nice things to my shaft while the submissive claimed the head. Between the two of them I didn't think I would last that much longer. "Yes, Master, I have. She does have an interesting way to work my clit and give me a satisfying orgasm. I imagine it's that same technique that she's using on you right now." Once again that tongue went to work on the most sensitive part of my cock, and I felt my slave smiling even as she turned to kiss me again. Our tongues tangled throughout the kiss, then she asked, "Will she make you come, Master? Is she good enough?"

"Between the two of you I don't think there's any doubt about me coming."

"Excellent!" She looked down at the girl and said, commandingly, "When he comes, do not lose a drop, but do not swallow. Clean his cock, and then savour his essence." She turned back to me, and I felt her tighten her grip again. "I want to feel it move through your cock when you come. Even though it's not my mouth, you can imagine me doing this for you."

"I still remember what you did at the airport ... which reminds me ... how far did you get with... ?"

She threw her head back and laughed loudly. "Oh Master, you would have loved it! I was completely surprised ... that same flight attendant was working my return trip. She seemed really glad to see me, especially when I flashed my pussy at her. The plane was fairly full, but before they started the coffee service, she came to my seat and made up some story about finding what she thought was my wallet. She asked if I could come up to the galley to identify it. When I got there, she pulled the curtain across and nearly attacked me. When she tried to kiss me, I held her very tightly, and then followed your instructions." I chuckled myself, picturing this wanton woman locked in an embrace with a cute flight attendant, and about to deliver a mouthful of my cum to her.

"When we started to trade tongues, I let her have part of what I still held in my mouth, and I felt her try to pull away. I held her in the kiss until she had to swallow, and then I finally swallowed the part I still had. She pulled away and the look on her face wasn't happy. 'What the hell was that in your mouth?' she asked.

"I told her that I was a slave, and I had just shared my Master's cum with her. She got a bad look on her face, but I grabbed her by the hair and told her that she should feel privileged that I had let her have any of it, since it was very precious to me. I put a hand under her skirt and started playing with her pussy while I kissed her again. I rubbed her clit until she was right on the edge of an orgasm, then stopped. She wasn't very happy when I let her go; during the rest of the flight she kept coming by my seat, and I could tell she wanted me."

I took a deep breath because the girl's tongue had me right at the edge of my own orgasm. "Did you do anything about it?"

"When we were deplaning, I hung back to speak to her, and told her that we could play again, but she had to come to my store and be prepared to service me as a slave." Her grip changed as she felt the first tremors of my orgasm ripple through my shaft, and she looked down at the girl whose mouth was the source of my pleasure. "He's coming slut. Remember ... don't spill a drop, and don't swallow it."

The first shot of cum flew out me accompanied by a loud grunt. I felt my slave's lips land on mine as she kissed me, just in time for the second volley to jet into the girl's mouth. I could feel her tongue lashing the head of my cock, increasing the sensation, and making the cum wash over her tongue before it collected in her cheeks. She kept moving her tongue even after I stopped coming, and I felt my slave smile against my mouth when she felt my cock flinching in her hand; she knew full well that I was reacting to the feel of the girl's tongue on my now over-sensitized glans.

She put a hand on the girl's head to still her movement, and watched as the girl slowly withdrew, keeping the seal of her lips around my cock. When she had cleared the end of it, my slave wrapped her hand around it and started stroking it slowly. Looking into my eyes, she said, "I know this will not take long to be ready again, and when it is I want my Master to fuck me with it for a long time. Now that the edge has been taken off, you should be able to fill me and make me scream. I have missed you, and this." She gave the object of her affection a firm squeeze, then released it as she turned to the girl.

"Get up off your knees, my little subbie, and share your bounty with me." As I watched, the young girl rose up and my slave pulled her into a tight embrace, then started kissing her. I could see that she was intending to get her own share of my cum from the young girl's mouth. As their tongues worked in each other's mouths, my slave slipped a hand under the girl's vest for a moment, then moved the hand under her skirt. The girl began moaning and I imagined that her pussy was getting a thorough massage; I idly wondered whether my slave would let her come as a reward for sucking me dry.

That thought reminded me that my penis was sticking out of my open fly, and I decided that I should put it away for the moment, regardless of how much my slave wanted me to use it on her. As I finished doing up my zipper, the young girl began to convulse in my slave's arms and I could see her succumbing fully to the talented fingers on her pussy. I smiled at the way she looked in mid-orgasm, remembering how much I liked to see my own women in such states.

After a minute or two the young girl had calmed down, and my slave pulled her hand back, then wrapped her arms around the girl in a hug and kissed her tenderly. She stepped back and smiled, then told the girl, "You did well, my sweet, and I know my Master enjoyed it. You can go back to work now." The girl spun on her heel and walked off, straightening her clothes as she went.

My slave pressed her body tightly to mine and kissed me hard. When we broke apart, I smirked at her. "A new Clara in training?"

She grinned back at me. "Oh, that one has definite possibilities. She is quite submissive, and seems to like sex in any form. I don't know how well she actually sucks a cock, but I know from experience that she has an excellent tongue and knows her way around a pussy."

"What about the other girls?"

"Well, I have three girls working for me right now. The one that usually works at the cash has no interest in being anyone's slave. She likes to feel like she's part of the scene, so she will dress the part, but will not wear a collar. The other two ... well, one you've just experienced. The other is almost as submissive, and they both enjoy being told what to do, especially where sex is concerned. As to the other aspects, neither of them has been whipped, although they have assisted when I've worked over a client." She smiled and traced a finger along my jawline. "Perhaps my Master will indulge me and demonstrate his skills on the two of them while he is here?"

I slid my arm down to fondle her rear. "Are you sure you aren't the one who should be doing that? After all, they are your submissives."

"True, but anything of mine is also yours. I am but a mere slave."

I laughed at her comment. "No, little one, you are an impertinent, wanton slut and that's why I love you and let you get away with such things."

"Does my Master love me enough to take me in the back and fuck me senseless?"

"There's the wanton aspect showing itself." I squeezed her rear and used the grip to pull her in for a deep kiss. We were both panting when it was over, and I loosened my hold to let her lead the way into her office, and then into a small bedroom behind it. "I didn't realize this was here."

"It wasn't here the last time you were in. I had it added because I was finding myself spending more and more time at the store." She smiled at me a little coquettishly. "And since there was no one to warm my bed at home, it just didn't always make sense to bother going there."

Once the door was closed, she came back into my arms and started kissing me hungrily. Her hands weren't idle as I could feel my shirt being unbuttoned, followed by my belt and zipper. My shirt was soon on a chair behind me, and her lips were trailing kisses down my chest as she sank to her knees, taking my jeans with her.

My cock was already hard in response to her actions, and her hot mouth closed over it as she pulled my sneakers off and then my jeans. I tangled my fingers in her hair and pulled her head toward me, feeling her tongue on my glans and the insides of her cheeks on my shaft as she sucked hard. I pulled back and then humped forward again, relishing what she was doing to me, not wanting it to end, but knowing that we were here for a different purpose.

I let her continue for another minute, then bent over and eased her head off of me. When she smiled up at me, I reached under her arms and pulled her upright. While I feasted on her lips with my own, I started undoing fasteners myself, and soon had her naked in my arms. I took a moment to run my hands all over her body, squeezing, fondling and caressing as I went. I kissed her hungry mouth, and nibbled along the line of her jaw and down the side of her neck, listening to her moaning low in her throat.

I brought my teeth into play just where her neck and shoulder joined, leaving a trail of soft bites along the top of her shoulder. I surprised her when I pulled away and spun her in my arms to put her back to me, but she understood what I wanted when I wrapped an arm around her waist and used the other one to bend her over.

She was wet, and ready, and as she snuggled her rear back into me my cock slid naturally to the centre of her pussy, and into her opening. I used her hips to pull her back onto me, seating myself all the way into her depths. When her ass hit my abdomen I held her there, relishing the feel of her molten insides on my shaft, and feeling her internal muscles rippling all along my length. After a minute I pulled back, then slammed into her; I knew she wanted to be fucked, and not to make love, so I was determined to see to her needs in the way that she most desired.

She let out a loud moan as my belly slapped her ass. I paused for a moment, reaching under her to take hold of her breasts and squeeze them firmly to wake up those nerves. I pulled each of her nipples until I heard her groan with the pain I was causing her, then moved my hands back to her hips to hold her while I started a rapid-fire pace.

I was reminded of one of the first times that we had done this, that time in the kitchen of the house in Palo Alto. I had bent her over in much the same way, and had taken her in almost the same brutal fashion, bringing both of us to the peak very quickly. I was determined to have her come several times before I did, so I slid a hand under her belly and into the top of her folds, seeking out her clit and massaging it in my fingers. I thought that I might be able to outlast her, as she had made sure to take my edge off, but she had not come yet.

As my fingers fluttered over her rampant little bud, I could feel her abdominal muscles twitching and knew that she was close to the edge. I used two fingers to give her clit a harsh squeeze and the spark of pain was just what it took to make her yell out her release and clench deliciously all along the length of my cock. I rammed deeply into her, prolonging her orgasm and relishing the feel of her hot channel massaging me. I gave her one more deep stroke, then slowly lowered her to the bed as I withdrew from her pussy.

She muttered something in protest, but I ignored her as I rolled her over and knelt before her. When her legs were draped over my shoulders, I lowered my head for the second attack on her core. The hard fucking had established the beachhead, and she was now in full flower, wet and fragrant, and ready for me to taste her and lave her, and enjoy one of my favourite pastimes.

She hadn't fully recovered from her first orgasm when my mouth and tongue went to work, and her initial reaction was to scream with pleasure as I circled her clit and teased it back from under its protective hood. I fully intended to enjoy this session of feasting on her, but I also wanted her to feel every sensation I could give her.

I spent the next fifteen minutes licking, sucking, nibbling and rubbing over every part of her labia, her vagina, and her clit. I brought her to the edge several times with direct attacks on her clit, then slowed my assault and moved to her opening or to her labia until her impending orgasm had receded just a bit. When she tangled her hands in my hair and pulled me tightly to her centre, I thought that it might be time to finish her, at least for this orgasm. Working her over had hardened my cock and I was looking forward to another session in order to finish me, and hopefully her, once more.

I surrounded her clit with my lips, then sucked it in as hard as I could, and closed my teeth gently over it. My tongue went into overdrive, lashing the tip of the bud as I held it in place with my teeth. I pushed my head forward to put pressure on her hips, and keep her from pulling back just as I heard her scream and start bucking her hips at my face. I tightened the grip of my arms on her thighs, and kept my hands under the cheeks of her ass, holding her to my greedy mouth, and not letting her get away from me as I battered her defenseless clit into submission.

She came for a second time, right on top of the first, and I decided that I would keep up this assault until she passed out, threw me across the room, or strangled me with her thighs. Those thighs were hurting my ears as it was, but I ignored the pain in the pursuit of her pleasure. I gave her a momentary respite by releasing my hold on her clit and moving my tongue lower, to work around the edges of her opening.

Her pelvis was twitching slightly in response to my ministrations, so I knew her sex was highly sensitive from her first two orgasms. I capitalized on that by firming up my tongue and plunging it as deeply as I could into her. Her taste took me back to a naked breakfast one morning in Palo Alto, and I made sure to get as much of her essence as I could, straight from the source.

After a minute or two it was time for her next orgasm, so I started working my tongue up through her labia, and at the same time I moved a hand to slide two fingers into her, seeking out her G-spot. I curled the fingers toward me at the same time as I put the tip of my tongue under her clitoral hood, feeling the bump of her clit sliding past my tongue. When I felt the little patch of rough tissue under my fingertips I pushed firmly against it and started sliding the fingers back and forth over it.

Her clit got pulled between my lips as I sucked on it, and I started pulsing the motion, sliding the little soldier in and out of my lips, and occasionally wiping its tip with my tongue. The sexual plateau she was on was keeping her close to the edge of another orgasm, and it arrived with the speed of a truck as her back arched and she screamed again. I rode through the orgasm with her, never letting up on either the inside or the outside of her pussy. She was breathing in roaring gasps, and I felt her hands pushing against my head, even as I worked her flesh to prolong the orgasm.

She suddenly collapsed back to the bed, and I took that as my sign that she was, for the moment, done. I lowered her legs back to the bed and extricated myself from between her thighs, then crawled up alongside her and pulled her toward me. I heard her mutter something as her face nestled into the crook of my shoulder, and I pulled back to ask her what she had said.

"I have changed my mind. You are a cruel and heinous Master. It would have been kinder to hang me up and whip me in front of my slaves."

"We're not done yet. This has just been the warm-up. Now that the foreplay is over, we can get down to some serious sex."

She groaned and turned over to lay on top of me like a dead weight. I held her close, and I knew she could feel my erect cock sticking into the side of her hip. She startled me a little when she wrapped a hand around it and started gently stroking it, hardening it even beyond the state it had been in. I felt her moving around a little as she adjusted her position, then her legs moved over mine and her torso followed. She kept her hips high so she could maintain the grip on my penis, and her lips descended to meet mine, softly rubbing over them as she smelled herself on my face and tasted herself on my lips.

Another shuffle or two and I felt the head of my cock centred in her opening, and her hand came away. As her hips lowered to meet mine, her head tipped back and she moaned as I filled her for the second time today. I hugged her to me as my penis reached all the way into her, and brushed her hair off her face so I could kiss her. "Which of us is going to do all the work?" She could feel the smirk on my lips against hers, and didn't need to see my face to see the humour on it.

She pulled her knees forward, and lifted her head to look at me. "As I said, cruel and heinous. Making me do all the work after nearly killing me with your tongue." Her hips lifted, and my cock withdrew a few inches, then she brought her hips back down to close the gap and drive me all the way in. She ground her pelvis against mine, and I could feel her internal muscles gripping me tightly, rippling along my length. I groaned at the feeling and she grinned down at me. "Many hours of practice with Ben Wa balls, and the right dildo."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her again. "Whatever it is, it's a wonderful exercise programme, and I'm enjoying the results."

She started rocking back and forth, and lifting her hips, then dropping back down. All told, she was creating sort of a corkscrewing motion that felt amazing as it moved over my shaft. Combined with the milking effect of her muscles, I knew I wouldn't last very long. I moved my hands to capture her breasts and started massaging them firmly, then playing with her nipples. When her eyes next met mine, I said, "Come with me ... I want to watch you come, and feel it inside you."

She shook her head a little. "This one is for you. I am just the slave. I don't matter."

I tugged on her nipples a little harshly to get her to look at me again. "You were never 'just the slave' and you're not that now. You are mine, and I want you to get the same pleasure that you're giving me." To punctuate my statement I slid a hand down over her belly and into the top of her folds, seeking out her clitoris. I used my other hand to grip her breast tightly, holding her in place.

When I found her clit, I took it between two fingers and pushed back the hood, baring the nubbin completely. As I rubbed it, I started moving my hips in counterpoint to the way she was descending on me, and started punching my cock into her depths. The combined assault made her moan loudly and shudder as the sensations washed over her.

I could see her building toward her next orgasm, and could hear her chanting under her breath. "Fuck ... fuck me ... fuck me..." My plan was to do just that as I hammered up at her loins, and pinched her clit with one hand and her nipple with the other. She suddenly inhaled a deep breath and I felt those marvelous muscles clamp me tightly, forcing me to batter my cock through the defences just as I felt the first spasms of my own orgasm kick me in the abdomen, driving me to the back of her channel, and tearing a yell from my throat.

We hammered at each other for the next few moments, losing all rhythm and moving spastically as our mutual orgasm washed over us. She collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my arms around her to hold her to me as our breathing calmed and seemed to synchronize. We were both covered in a sheen of sweat, making us slide over each other in a very sensuous way. I could feel her nipples gouging trails across my chest, and I was still feeling ripples of her muscles on my cock as I flexed it in her depths.

I am sure we dozed like that for a little while, as I didn't recall her hair in my mouth before. She seemed limp and dead on top of me until I moved my arms. She slowly lifted her head and looked down at me. "I can understand why my slave sister calls you a loutish brute. You have absolutely no compassion for the feelings of your slaves. You completely ignored me when I said that my needs didn't matter." I raised an eyebrow in question, and she lowered her head. "I submit myself for your punishment for speaking out of turn, Master."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.