The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 31: With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31: With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

Two days later, I was once more in the dungeon, and once again working over a dummy with the bullwhip. I hadn't been at it for more than ten minutes when Rhonda appeared. She watched me work up a sweat for a few minutes, making the occasional suggestion from the chair she had sat in. She seemed a little quieter than usual, and I wondered if she had something on her mind. After a few more loud reports of the whip striking the dummy, I decided to take a break, and wandered over to get a drink of water.

She looked up at me, and I stopped in front of her, taking a few deep swallows and waiting for her to say something. I looked straight into her eyes, and could see that something was definitely bothering her. "Are you going to tell me what's on your mind, or do I need to get some cuffs and hook you to one of these pieces of furniture?"

The expression on her face changed to one of apprehension, mixed with anxiety, and I finally put a hand to the side of her face. "It's okay ... we've been naked together ... you can say anything you want to me."

She took a deep breath, and stood up, then reached out to take my hands in both of hers. "I ... I wanted to thank you for the other night. You gave me something that I haven't had in my life for a long time. I also wanted to thank you for not fucking me when I threw myself at you. I realized later that you were right, and it was mainly the emotion of the moment, and what you did to me."

I pulled her into my arms, and hugged her tightly. I could feel the warmth of her tears on my shirt, and the small tremors that were going through her as she cried in my embrace. I held her until the emotion seemed to have passed, then loosened my embrace and pulled back a bit.

I held her face in my hands, and asked, with a small smile, "Does this mean that your pants are off-limits again?"

She smiled through her tears, and quietly said, "Smartass. They are to you, but not to your girlfriend." She paused to wipe her eyes. "And thanks for that, too. She's quite the little spitfire, that one."

"Ah, yes, that she is. So does that mean I won't get to see you naked anymore? I really like kissing you when you're naked and wet."

"I never said that we wouldn't share the hot tub anymore. After all, I'm indebted to you for that."

I shook my head and smiled again. "You don't owe me anything. After all, you paid for the parts. All I did was diagnose the problem. For that matter, fixing the hot tub was just as much for my benefit as it was yours."

"But even so..."

I put a finger on her lips, interrupting her. "Look ... my biggest concern here is that I thought you and I were becoming friends. I know that I've enjoyed the times we've spent down here, and you've helped me a lot. I really like your sense of humour, and you know I like to kiss you, even as much as I like to kid you about it. If the other night has changed that, then I regret it, and I'd like to find some way to go back to what we had before."

She took in everything I said, watching me quietly, and didn't say anything for a minute or two. Finally, she took a deep breath, and I watched her shudder as she did. She reached out to take my bottle of water, and swallowed a few mouthfuls, then looked at me again.

"I ... I really liked what we were doing ... the way we'd kid each other. I haven't had a friend like that in a long time. I actually like having somebody I can call a smartass and know that it's meant in fun, and friendship. At the same time, I haven't been naked with anyone in a very long time, and I really enjoyed that too..."

" ... I keep telling you I like the way you look..."

"Let me finish ... as much as I like having you as a friend, there's a lot about you that I just don't get. The other night, I called you 'Master', but you wouldn't let me acknowledge you that way. I offered my body to you, thinking you'd want to have sex with me, but you rejected that, even though you've said you think I'm gorgeous. I don't know of any teenager who'd turn down sex, but you did, and in a very nice way. But then you followed that up by making me come ... and I hate to say it, but you have a very nice touch."

She paused for a long enough time that I thought she might have finished, so I asked, "So ... where does that leave us? Are we still friends, do we ever get naked again, do I ever whip you again ... or do we revert to simply being landlord and tenant?"

She smiled thinly. "I think there's a door we've opened that we can't close again." She looked into my eyes, holding my gaze. "Having said that ... yes, I want to be friends ... I actually do like you. The naked part ... well, I like to swim naked, and I like to use the hot tub naked, so I know you'll see me naked again. I also like the hugging and kissing ... naked or not. The whipping part ... we'll have to wait and see; you're actually very good at that, and you're getting better. I just might let you do that again, but it'll be my choice."

With a bit of a smirk on my face, I asked, "So, your pants are back to being off-limits, even when you're not wearing them?"

She surprised the hell out of me when she stepped up to me and took a firm hold on my penis through my pants. As she massaged it, she smiled crookedly at me. "You can get into my pants any time you want. You can touch any part of my body any time you want. I will let you fuck me until you're satisfied or I'll blow you and swallow every drop. I may not be as good with my mouth as your girlfriend, but I know I'm pretty good, so I know you'll enjoy it. There's just one catch."

Her work on my penis was getting to me, as I was sure she knew. I was fully hard by now, especially knowing that I could simply take her if I decided to. I managed to croak out, "What's the catch?"

She laughed; the first laughter I had heard from her today. She increased the pressure of her grip, and answered, "The catch is that you will have to initiate the sex. This is the last time I will touch you sexually. You will have to initiate the sex, but you'll find me a very willing participant."

Her mouth moved to mine, and we shared a deep, meaningful kiss as her tongue invaded my mouth. Throughout the kiss, her hand shifted into high gear on my cock, and I nearly came in my shorts before she finally released it and stepped back, breaking the kiss.

It took me a few seconds to calm down. When I looked at her she was standing with her arms folded, smirking at me. "So, smartass, are we good?"

I started laughing at the strangeness of the situation, but looked at her fondly. "Yeah, we're good. But you might want to be careful, now that you've offered your body to me. I'm just liable to take you up on that one of these days."

She stepped up to me, then took my hands and placed them on her breasts. "Like I said, you can touch me anywhere, anytime, but whether or not we have sex is totally up to you."

I gave both breasts a squeeze since they were very nice, then pulled her in for a hug and another kiss. As we separated, I said, "I'm glad to have my friend back. I was afraid I had lost that."

She gave me another quick peck. "It's all good. I think the whipping just woke up too many memories, and I got a little maudlin about it. I'm good, and we'll be fine."

With that, we separated and I went to pick up the whips I had been using, and to take down the dummy. She helped me straighten things up, and close up cabinets, then we each headed for the different staircases out of the dungeon, after another quick hug.


After a few days of distracted thought, I decided that there was likely only one really good solution to helping Rhonda out. I made a phone call, then a few hours later received an e-mail, and my plan was put into motion. Everything would come together in less than a week, which I thought was better than I could have hoped.

On the day, my love went off to class, after noting that Rhonda had seemed listless that morning. "She didn't swim very many laps, and she wasn't even interested in attacking my alabaster body."

"Well, not to worry. She's probably in a bit of a funk of some kind. It'll likely pass in a few days. If it doesn't, then maybe I'll see if there's anything I can do to make her feel better."

I finished breakfast, then dressed and headed across the yard to the garage. Once I was on the road, it didn't take too long to arrive at San Francisco airport, as traffic seemed a little light that morning. I found a decent spot in the short-term parking lot, and headed into the terminal to wait by the baggage claim area. The flight I was meeting arrived about fifteen minutes later, and a surge in passenger traffic soon after heralded the exodus of the passengers from the plane.

The crowd in front of her parted as if commanded, and she strode through the gap. She was a vision in skin-tight leather from her booted feet to her neck. Her boots added at least five inches to her height, and stopped a few inches below her knees, leaving a large gap before the hem of her skirt. It went from above mid-thigh to about the level of her hip bones, but had a slit that bared the entire front of her left thigh with each step. The slit ended at the belt of the skirt, making it obvious that, at most, there might a very small thong under it.

Her upper body was encased in what looked like a shirt, or blouse, so thin that it could have been a layer of body paint. It ended at about the bottom of her rib cage, baring her toned abdominals that rippled with each step. The upper part of the shirt was tailored to mold her breasts without benefit of a bra; I could tell how thin the leather was by the definition of her nipples at the front of the blouse. What few fasteners it had were mostly undone, leaving the entirety of the inner curves of her breasts on display.

Her walk was designed to attract attention, and it certainly succeeded in that regard, between the acre of skin at her stomach, the musculature of her thighs, and the bobbing curves of her breasts. All male eyes were on her, and most of the female ones as well, although many of those did not convey warmth with their look.

She smiled broadly when her eyes found me, and she raised her hands to run them through her luscious hair, combed out loose and wild around her head. As she reached me, she stopped, her eyes locked onto mine, and I knew she was about to kneel and declare herself to me once again. I threw an arm around her to pull her into me until we were nose to nose. "I know what you were about to do, little one, but postpone that and just show me how happy you are to see me ... with your clothes on."

She smiled with her eyes as well as her lips. "My Master is trying to take away all of my fun."

'I am quite willing to bet that you have been having fun teasing every man you have met today, and likely most of the women." I kissed her deeply, and long, ignoring the people around us, and feeling her bringing her body in as close to me as we could get. The feel of her sent blood to my groin, and she responded by bringing her pelvis into even closer contact, and rubbing it against me.

I let her continue while we kissed, and I reflected on how much of a sexual creature she was. I wondered how much of that was due to the way that Rhonda had helped to finish her upbringing, shaping her into the wondrous adult that she was today.

I finally decided to end the kiss, as enjoyable as it had been, but I took her face in my hands and looked into her eyes. "I have missed you, little one. It has been too long since I have held you in my lap."

She brought a hand up to hold one of mine, and turned to kiss my palm. "Will you at least allow me to be naked when I sit in your lap again?"

I slid a hand down to her hip, and squeezed the flesh just above her skirt. "I think that can be arranged ... although I know you'd just as soon be naked right now."

"A slave should always be naked in the presence of her Master."

The couple beside us nearly suffered whiplash as their heads spun to look at her when they heard the comment. I chuckled at their reaction, and her comment. "In that outfit, you very nearly are. I think your blouse is made of the thinnest leather I have ever seen."

"Thank you, Master. The woman who makes my clothes also does custom work for the store. She is the best leather worker I have ever found, and she delights in making clothes that exhibit the body as much as they cover it."

"You can tell her that she has succeeded in doing exactly that. It is obvious that those clothes were tailored to exactly match the delectable body under them."

"Thank you, Master. I had hoped you would like the outfit."

Her suitcase wasn't long in coming off the carousel, although I was a little surprised by how little it weighed when I lifted it. She smiled at my reaction. "I didn't think I'd need too much in the way of clothes."

In the car on the way back to our place, she made sure to sit so that I had a clear view of her pussy, and then undid the final few fasteners on her blouse. I decided to go along with her game, and moved a hand to her thigh at the first stop light. I started by massaging the firm muscle, and feeling the silken tone of her skin, then let my fingers slowly wander along the inside of her thigh until they reached the wet folds of her pussy.

While I slid my fingertips lightly over the velvet flesh, I smiled and asked, "So are you this wet because you're glad to see me, or did you have someone playing with you on the flight?"

She chuckled, and answered, "It is actually mostly in anticipation of seeing you. A slave should always be wet and ready for her Master."

"Mostly? So, there was someone else..."

She paused for a second as my finger pressed on her clit, then continued. "There was a flight attendant who asked about my clothes. The flight was pretty empty, so she sat beside me for a little while, and she decided to see what was under my skirt."

"She decided? I somehow can't see that, knowing you as I do."

She laughed again. "Well, in truth, she asked what I was wearing under it, and I told her she could see for herself as long as I got to do the same thing. She turned out to have talented fingers, but not as talented as mine—it didn't take me long to make her come, but she didn't manage to finish me."

"Ah, that explains the greeting in the airport—you were horny because she hadn't finished you."

"Yes, Master. That is true ... I am horny, but I have missed you, and I probably would be wet even if I hadn't played with her." She gave a little moan as I rubbed her clit firmly for a moment, and I smiled to myself.

"Have you seen Clara lately?"

"No Master, not in quite some time. I haven't even spoken to her in weeks. I believe that she and Jason have been doing some travelling."

"Ah, that's too bad. I'm sure she would have been willing to help take the edge off things for you." I stepped up the manipulation of her clit as I spoke, driving home my meaning. "My other little slave says she has an excellent tongue."

She moaned again, and I knew by the delay in responding to me that she was getting close. I wondered if she would ask for permission, or simply allow me to send her over the edge. "Hmm ... yes she does have a good tongue ... and you still have very good fingers."

I decided to finish her off, so at the next red light I took her clit between my finger and thumb and started to rub it very firmly, as well as squeezing it after every few strokes. Her back arched off the seat as she moaned deep in her throat, and in a guttural voice she asked, "Master, am I permitted to come?"

I chuckled as I said, "Ah, little one. I am not trying to torture you. You may come as often as you'd like." The next time I squeezed her clit she yelped and shook in her seat, convulsing into the orgasm. I kept up the massage of her little nubbin, trying to stretch out the orgasm, or to force her into another one as she writhed in pleasure beside me.

A moment later she yelped again, and I could tell that I had succeeded in setting her off one more time. I smiled as I heard her moaning, and felt her moving, and I finally released her abused little clit after another moment. I cupped my hand over her vulva, rubbing it softly as she came back to herself, and she finally relaxed after stretching like a cat.

"Oh, Master ... thank you for that. I haven't enjoyed my body like that for a long time."

"You are very welcome, little one. I enjoyed it as much as you did."

"No you didn't, Master. I can tell that you are still hard." Her hand made an unerring grab for my penis, and I bobbled my path down the road when she wrapped her hand around it through my jeans. "Please, Master. Let me drain this with my mouth, or my pussy. I can give you some relief very quickly."

Once again, I found myself in the position of turning down an offer of sex from a beautiful, and highly desirable, woman. "Not at the moment, little one. We are almost at our destination, and you need to fix your clothing."

She left her skirt positioned to show me her pussy until we had passed through the main gate of the estate, and I saw her eyes widen as she took in the grounds, and the main house. I parked in the garage, and decided to kick my plan into gear right away. I told her to leave her suitcase in the car, and led her to the side of the garage.

A moment later we were heading down the stairs to the dungeon, and I let her look around for a moment. "Master, I am impressed, very impressed. This is even bigger than my own playroom." She was walking around and running her hands over some of the wooden fixtures, then looked at me. "Is this all yours, or does it belong to someone else?"

"I could only wish it were all mine. No, little one, it belongs to the owner of the house, and I have the privilege of being able to use it from time to time."

She walked over to stand very close to me. "Am I to assume that you finally intend to whip me, Master? Should I prepare myself for your pleasure?"

I pulled her into me, making sure to keep her facing away from the path that lead to Rhonda's entrance. I brushed a hand through her hair, and pulled her to me for a kiss, then looked into her eyes. "I am a little surprised that you haven't recruited a replacement for Clara yet. It's been quite a few months since you released her."

"Ah, you know that Clara was very special to me ... I'm not sure if you know quite how special..."

"Actually, I do. She told us when she and Jason were out here for a visit last month."

"Oh ... then you know that she and I came together more as a fortunate accident rather than anything else. I haven't had the need to hunt for a slave for a long time, so I've been taking my time. I have to say, though, that the lack of companionship has been a bit of a problem, and my bed has been cold for a long time."

I rubbed a hand over her back, and down onto her ass, massaging her firmly, and holding her tightly to me. I was hoping that my evil little scheme would help out two of my favourite people at the same time.

Without the sound of whips, or moaning slaves, to cover any noise, my ears were able to pick up Rhonda's footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked into my slave's eyes, and whispered, "Do not turn around until I tell you, and don't make a sound." I saw her eyes widen slightly, but she nodded her head and froze in place.

As she came into the light, Rhonda said, "I thought I heard voices ... who are you bringing down here? This is supposed to be private..."

As soon as she heard the voice, I felt my slave stiffen in my arms, but her face gave nothing away. As Rhonda was saying her final words, I spun the slave to face her, and her voice died in her throat.

She stopped dead, frozen in place, and a hand came up to her mouth. "Oh ... my..."

I smiled at her, and stepped out from behind my slave, keeping an arm around her waist. "I believe you two know each other..."

"Mistress ... oh, Mistress..." The slave seemed frozen in place as well, and was having similar difficulties in forming words. She came out of it a little sooner, and said, "I don't know which of you to kneel to..."

That finally seemed to jog Rhonda, who asked, "Whose collar do you wear?"

"His, Mistress. I declared myself to him."

"Then it is to him that you should be kneeling."

The slave spun back toward me, but I caught her before she could kneel, and kissed her quickly. "No, little one, not right now." She seemed a bit confused, but I wrapped an arm around her and walked us over to where Rhonda was still standing. Rhonda was staring at her face, almost as if she had never seen her before.

As we reached her, she put out a hand toward the slave's face, and in a very small voice said, "You ... you're so beautiful."

"Actually, you're both beautiful, and I should know, since I've seen both of you naked."

As my slave turned to look at me with a quizzical expression, I heard Rhonda mutter "Smartass," so I knew that she was getting over her initial shock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.