The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 30: New Relationships

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30: New Relationships - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

On Monday morning, my love headed off to class after a firm hug and a soulful kiss, and I went back to the kitchen to finish my coffee. This was an easy day for me, as my usual physics lab session had been cancelled, and I was actually caught up on other assignments. I debated sitting around and relaxing, then thought that there had been too much time spent in chairs lately, and I needed some exercise. I decided to go for an hour's run, and then to work out with the whips for another hour.

At the end of my run I walked around the yard for a few minutes to finish cooling down, and even thought about a quick dip in the pool. Instead, I had the idea that a soak in the hot tub would be the best thing after my workout with the whips, so I pulled off its cover and started it running before I headed for the garage and the dungeon.

In the dungeon, I turned on only a few lights, since I wouldn't need them, and because it gave the place a bit of a dark air, just as a dungeon should be. I hoisted a training dummy into the air with a couple of cables, and anchored its legs to the floor to keep it still.

From the whip cabinet, I pulled a menacing looking bullwhip—ten feet of oiled, braided, black leather—it was hell to control because of the energy it built up, but it gave an amazing workout to the upper body, and I was determined to master it. I also pulled out a two-tailed quirt, and a flogger. I could use both of these with a high degree of skill, but practice was always useful, and I liked to hone my abilities whenever I could.

I started with the flogger, working the dummy at various angles and speeds, and using a variety of different strike strengths. The slapping of the leather in the whip against the leather of the dummy made for a satisfying noise, and also gave me good feedback about how hard I was hitting, and what kind of damage I might be inflicting on human skin for any given stroke.

I worked with the flogger until I had started to sweat and my muscles felt loose, then I picked up the bullwhip and started to take a few practice swings with it, being careful to stay in control. Its weight made it hard to get moving, but that same weight gave it devastating power when it hit anything. Instead of simply laying into the dummy, I used the whip to wrap around the body of the dummy, and to impact with just its tip, or just the last few inches.

I added a couple of impact indicators to various places on the dummy as a way to judge my skill. These would react in almost the same way as human flesh, and would tell me if I had broken the skin to draw blood, or simply abraded the surface and caused a painful sting. I wanted to develop a technique that would scare the hell out of whoever was being whipped, but not actually hurt anyone. I knew it would take time, and a lot of practice, but I thought the end might be worth it.

Twenty minutes with the bullwhip and my arms were getting sore, so I knew it was time to put it away before muscle tremors caused a loss of control. I coiled it up, then picked up the flogger again, and went back to work with it. I alternated the flogger from hand to hand every few minutes, following on Rhonda's suggestion and because I felt it was important to master the whip with both hands. I also wanted to build up to the point where I could be almost ambidextrous with a flogger, something that might make a session or two with a slave much more interesting.

After another few minutes, I was thinking of doing a little work with the quirt when Rhonda stepped into view. She didn't say anything at first, which was a little surprising, since she usually made some remark about my technique, or offered up a tip on some aspect of the whip I was using. She looked more thoughtful than usual; I just kept working and gave her some space. I didn't know if there was some lingering doubt about what had happened two nights previously, so I left her to her thoughts.

Another minute went by, then she seemed to have come to some kind of decision, and she turned to walk over to one of the cabinets. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her strip out of her jeans and t-shirt, and then take off her bra and panties, piling everything on a shelf. She took a set of wrist cuffs from the cabinet, putting them on and adjusting their fit, then did the same with a pair of ankle cuffs. By this time, curiosity had really taken hold of me, and I stopped swinging the flogger, absorbed by the sight of her naked body.

She walked back over toward me, picking up the remote control for the cables that were holding the dummy. She lowered it to the floor, then unhooked it, and dragged it over to one side. Still without saying a word, she came back to its spot and hooked her ankles to the floor chains, and her wrists to the overhead cables. Finally, she turned to look at me and held out the remote. "Okay, hoist me up, good and tight."

I didn't react at first; I couldn't move because I was too shocked. She stood there, in her naked glory, trussed up and asking to be hauled up where she would be at my total mercy. I was fairly certain she was offering herself to be whipped, indeed even asking for me to do it, and I was suddenly very afraid of what was about to transpire. Did she really trust me that much?

"Are you going to hoist me, or what? I'm not going to wait forever."

Her sarcastic attitude finally got through to me, so I walked over and took the remote from her, then started lifting her into position. As her arms and legs separated, and her feet left the floor, I slowed the motor and made sure she was being pulled evenly in all directions. I was especially careful of the injured leg, since I knew it was shorter than the other one, and couldn't take the same level of tension. I stopped the motor, and reached out to push on one of her hips, then increased the tension slightly. I saw her tip her head back and close her eyes, then try to pull on each of her arms and legs to test the strength of her bonds.

I watched her settle herself for a moment, and then I walked around her slowly, and put a hand on her hip, tracing over the scar from her accident, and following it around to her ass. I squeezed the cheek, feeling its firm muscle tone, and walked back around to trace a finger over her lower abdomen. I locked my eyes on hers as my finger started moving lower, onto her mound, and I felt her suck in her abdominal muscles in response. I stopped short of her labia, as I had not planned to touch her sexually. Nevertheless, she nearly growled, "I didn't put myself up here for you to play with. This isn't for sex."

I backed up a couple of steps, and looked her in the eye. Very calmly, I said, "Since I'm standing here, and you are the one who's restrained, I would say that it's rather up to me to decide what you're there for." I saw a quick flash of something cross her face, and I knew she was now wondering whether this had been a good idea. "Oh, and by the way, I believe the proper form of address would be 'Master' would it not? Especially since I'm the one holding the whip." When she didn't reply right away, I went on, "I must say, I never would have expected to see you in this situation, submitting to me. You must want this quite badly."

She stared at me, as we were now almost at each other's eye level. "I don't recall saying I was submitting to you."

I smiled thinly. "Well, you are the one who is restrained and hanging in mid-air. And I'm the one who is holding the whip, and has complete access to your gorgeous body." To illustrate my point, I cupped a hand under one of her breasts and gave it a little squeeze, then bounced it in my palm. I rolled her nipple a little before I stepped back, and then looked into her eyes. There was something there, but I wasn't sure if it was a longing, or something else.

"All right. Now what are you going to do about it?"

I smiled again. "I would suggest that I could do anything I wanted. I could whip you until you bleed, I could fuck you until I was satisfied, or I could even play with you for a few hours and never let you come. Since you're there, and I'm here, that would seem to make me the one in charge."

This time I was fairly certain that the look that crossed her face was fear, and I decided to push that particular button just a little. "And do I need to remind you about the proper form of address?"

Her face froze for a moment, as she finally realized that I might just be taking a friendly whipping a little too seriously, although there was nothing she could do about it right now. "No, Master."

"Excellent ... well, you obviously came down here for something, and it would be remiss of me not to deliver." Just to confirm something to myself, I stepped up close to her, and slipped a couple of fingers into her folds. As I suspected, she was wet, and her clitoris was standing up; I didn't penetrate her, but I did give her clit a few strokes, and then lifted my fingers to my mouth to taste her, all while she watched my every move. I winked at her as I finished cleaning my fingers, then stepped back and moved behind her. I had heard her trying to stifle a moan when I touched her, and decided that we would both know it when she came in a little while from now.

I stared at her back for a few seconds, reflecting on what I was about to do, then shook out the strands of the flogger, and took the first swing. I was deliberately using soft strokes, but she decided that she needed to taunt me, possibly as a way of maintaining some kind of control. "Is that all you can do? You hit like a girl. Make me feel it at least."

I smiled to myself, knowing full well what she was doing, and ignoring what she was saying. I knew she would be feeling a little differently in a few minutes, as I ramped up the strength of my strikes. I worked from her shoulders to her knees, being careful to keep everything on just her back, not letting the strands of the flogger wander around to her sides quite yet. I changed hands regularly, so the strikes came from different directions, and altered the direction of the hits in a random pattern so she wouldn't be able to predict where the next blow would land.

Her skin began to get an even flush, which started out as a light pink, then darkened into a rose colour as I continued to work on her. By now, I was hitting quite hard, and her taunts had stopped, replaced by the occasional moan. I thought that she might be starting to move into the first phase of endorphin rush, so she wasn't really feeling any pain, just sensation.

I stepped up a little closer to increase that sensation, and started letting the flogger wrap around her legs and her sides. I knew I was slapping into the sides of her breasts when I heard a couple of louder moans from her. I let two strikes wrap all the way around, surrounding each breast once with the complete set of strands. As tightly as she was strung up, she still tried to arch her back in response, so I knew it was time to move on to untouched flesh.

I stepped around in front of her, and saw sweat running down her face and across her breasts, but her eyes were closed in either pain or ecstasy. My first two strokes were delivered as a forehand-backhand combination across her breasts and she yelled with the feeling, but tried once again to arch her back, presenting those firm breasts to me for more punishment.

And I did punish them, slapping every surface from side to side and top to bottom. I pulled the flogger away and set it whirling at a feverish pace, then let only the tips of the strands touch her erect nipples. She screamed at the pain in her little nubbins, but couldn't escape it as I continued my onslaught.

I started working lower, across her rib cage and down onto her abdomen, gradually moving on to her mound. She was doing her best to wriggle away, trying to protect her vulnerable pussy when I passed right by it and went for her thighs instead, warming their front sides, then wrapping the flogger onto the tender flesh of their inner surfaces.

By now, she was deeply into a flood of endorphins, and I could even see a sheen of her juices on the inside of her thighs. Her arousal was nearing its peak, and I knew it was time to move to the final assault on her senses. I switched my tactics with the flogger to start swinging up from the floor, aiming for the undersides of her breasts, the insides of her thighs, and her pussy, striking only at erogenous zones, trying to inflame her senses.

The first hit to her pussy was met with a scream, as was the second, and I watched her carefully, trying to judge how close the orgasm might be. I thought that I could get in one or two more strikes with the flogger before I administered the coup de grâce, so I sent one more into her pussy and then across her breasts before I moved behind her. Twice I swung the flogger from the floor and sent it between her thighs, both cheeks of her ass got covered, and a few strands moved between her legs and into her labia. I heard the wet slapping as they hit, and her answering groan at the feeling.

The flogger got tossed aside as I lifted the quirt, this one with two tails. It was one of my favourite toys, and I hit her from the right and then immediately from the left with it. The tails wrapped all the way around her abdomen, then impacted in the centre of her mound, about an inch up from her clit. The strikes were so fast that they almost felt like one hit, and her pelvis canted out in response.

The quirt stung like mad, as I knew it would, and she screamed as it cut right through her fog. I sent two more fast strikes at her ribs; this time the strikes wrapped around her to take each nipple in a rasping grasp as the two tails landed in the exact centre of each breast. The pull on her nipples was again harsh and extremely painful, but not damaging, as the devilish tails of the whip tried to wrap around each nipple and then pull on it as the whip retreated.

Once more I let her have it from each side, and once more each of her nipples was given a devastating tug. She shook in her bonds, trying to escape further pain, and I decided that the final moment had come. I judged the distance, then swung the vicious little quirt up from the floor and between her legs, sending its demonic tails right into her pussy, and splitting her labia. The tails landed precisely on each side of her rampant clitoris, grabbing it between them, and then feeling like they were pulling it off as they receded.

She screamed, louder than any of the previous times, and practically convulsed in her bonds as the pain first blinded her to anything else, and the orgasm then short-circuited all of her nerve endings. I dropped the quirt and stepped around her to watch as she bounced and shook in the restraints, making sure that she was actually all right, but just being consumed by sensation. I could see sweat flying off her body, and even from the tips of her nipples, and I could see her juices dripping from her pussy.

Unsure as to the protocol, I nevertheless thought she might need a little more, so I stepped up to her and cupped a hand under her pussy, then started rubbing it firmly. I could feel the tip of her clit sliding against my palm, and I increased the pressure of my hand to stimulate it a little more. Evidently, it was what she needed as she started wailing again, moving into a second orgasm on the tail of the first, so I rode it with her as it consumed her.

When it ended, she slumped from the cables, hanging there as if she were boneless, and I fetched the remote to start letting her down. As soon as the tension was off her body, I released the floor chains, then held her as I lowered her the rest of the way and unclipped her wrists. I noted that she had selected cloth cuffs, so I didn't bother taking them off as I shifted her in my arms and started toward the stairs. She was nearly unconscious, so I didn't think she had any idea what was happening to her.

In the garage, I turned toward the backyard, and made my way to the hot tub. It was idling away at the perfect temperature, so I slowly lowered her into the water, then stood and pulled off my clothes and sneakers and climbed into the tub with her. I wrapped an arm around her to support her, and held her while she recovered from what I had done to her.

About ten minutes later, she finally started to show some signs of life, and came to with a bit of a start. I tightened the arm around her, and softly said, "It's okay. You're here with me. You're safe."

She turned her head to look into my eyes, searching deeply, but not saying anything for a moment. "Somehow, I don't think I will ever be safe around you, Master."

I thought she was probably still carrying over from what I had said to her earlier. "You should know better than to use that term lightly. I'm not your Master, I'm your tenant."

Her hands came up to hold my face and she brought hers in close to mine. "What you did to me was more than any Master or Mistress has ever done. You truly are an expert in handling the whip, and in reading a woman's body. This body is yours to use whenever you want." She moved in for a kiss, and I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying the closeness, and the feeling of her skin against mine.

When she pulled back, I smiled at her and said, "Well, now I've had the joy of kissing you while you're wet and naked. You're still gorgeous, and I enjoyed it a lot."

She reached down to take my half-erect penis in her hand, and held it firmly, quickly bringing it back to full hardness. "Now that you're my Master, you can get into my pants whenever you want. Would you like to go inside so I can take care of this? Or, I can easily give it a through massage out here so we don't even need to get out of the tub."

The feel of her hand was exquisite, and I knew that it wouldn't take much to put me over the edge, but I was still determined to not do anything that felt like cheating on my fiancée. I knew that I needed to deal with the situation that I had inadvertently created, and I had to do it without hurting anyone.

I reached down to hold Rhonda's hand in mine, and eased it off my erection. I brought the hand to my lips, and kissed the back of her fingers, then put a hand on the back of her neck, lightly playing with the hair there. I looked into her eyes, and could see very deep affection there. I reflected on how much I had grown to like this woman very quickly, and thought about what to say.

"After you've had a chance to really think about what has happened today, I think you'll realize that offering yourself to me as my slave isn't really what you want. What you really wanted was what I gave you today—a really good massage, followed by a couple of good orgasms, and a soak in the hot tub. Your last slave probably did those things for you on a regular basis, and you've been without anyone for too many years.

"I think that both emotionally and physically, you're just lonely. Suddenly finding new people in your life who have actually shared some of the same lifestyle has woken up some old memories, and you've realized that you've missed this life."

"But ... when you whipped me today ... you told me to call you Master, and you claimed me."

"I told you to call me Master because I knew you were going to taunt me as I started whipping you. I did it just to remind you that you were the one in restraints, and I could do anything to you that I wanted. I was joking, and it was wrong for me to have used that term. For that, I am sorry, and I apologize to you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.