The Benefits of Friends
Chapter 20: The Changing of the Seasons

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Changing of the Seasons - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

The next day, both of our families continued a tradition that had begun even before we were born, namely celebrating Christmas together. The day began with breakfast and presents at our place, then moved to supper at hers. Our mothers collaborated on the turkey and all the trimmings, and the table nearly groaned with all of the food.

I thought she was going to lose it at one point during dinner, when I leaned over to her and whispered, "Do I smell peppermint?" I had at least waited for a moment when she had nothing in her mouth, but even at that she had a coughing fit that left her breathless, and had her staring daggers at me. She covered up well, explaining that something had gone down the wrong way, but I got a sharp kick under the table at the same time. I made sure to find a moment alone later on so that I could apologize, but she was still a little ticked at me and I wasn't sure if I had been forgiven.

During the rest of the holidays, we did manage to get together for a few sessions of our favourite pastime, since schools were closed while businesses were still open. This meant that parents were out, and children could play.

Just before the holidays ended, we were having a naked breakfast together when I thought to raise an issue that had popped into mind. I refilled our coffee cups, gave her a quick kiss in passing, then said, "We need to start thinking about how we're going to spend the summer."

She gave me an off-kilter smile, looking at me through her lashes. "I thought we'd spend a lot of it doing what we were doing a little while ago."

"Well, yes, that would be nice, but if we are judged to be idle by our parents, I am sure they will attempt to fill the perceived void in our lives."

She shot me a quizzical look. "Meaning what?"

"Well, as a nasty 'for example, ' do you want to go to camp again?"

A look of revulsion crossed her face this time. "Not unless I'm armed. It would be open season on anyone who comes near me."

"Precisely. And I don't feel like doing whatever my father would come up with. I'm sure it would involve what they used to call 'an honest day's work.' That usually involves the business end of a pick or shovel, or the carrying of heavy loads on construction sites. I would much prefer something more cerebral in nature, and I'll confine physical activity to more pleasant pursuits. Such as chasing around a certain little water nymph that I know."

"You wouldn't know what to do with this nymph even if you could catch her."

I slipped behind her and held her delectable breasts in my hands, massaging them lightly, then moving to her nipples, which got a firm treatment between my fingers. A low moan started in her throat, and her head leaned back into me as she abandoned herself to the arousal. Just as she looked to be climbing to an orgasm, I gave them one final pinch, then moved away.

It took her a moment or two to realize that the stimulation was gone, and she opened her eyes and glared at me. "You brute, you hateful person ... you could have finished what you started."

"Ah, but it isn't always all about you."

She made a 'hmmph' noise, crossing her arms under her breasts. "Well, it should be. I am the water nymph after all."

"Well, it's probably safe to assume that you're wet, if nothing else."

She burst out in joyful laughter. "Touché."

"Now, can we get back to the subject at hand."

"Which should be my orgasm, but isn't ... since you brought it up, do you have another evil plan?"

"Actually, I've been kicking it around for a few days. Since you want to go into medicine, it turns out that several of the local hospitals hire students for the summer to do clerical work, like records management, data entry, and so on. It's probably not much more than office scut work, but the pay is way better than minimum wage, and it would get you into a hospital setting way before you would in medical school. I thought the experience might be good."

She paused thoughtfully for a minute, then smiled softly. "You know, I might actually have to stop calling you a loutish brute. You're smarter than you look."

I bowed my head, and said "You are too kind m'lady. The brutes and ogres of this world thank you."

She giggled, then said, "Don't let it go to your head. You'll probably be back to loutish brute status before the day ends." I tipped my head in her direction again. "What about you? Are you going to find a job, or are you just going to be a layabout all summer?"

I gave her a sly look. "Well, first I thought I might try to find a girlfriend who appreciates me for my qualities." The tip of her tongue appeared between her lips, wiggling at me. "Then I thought I would pursue an internship programme at a software development company downtown. There's one company in particular that has a programme that actually pays its interns. So even though I'll probably be getting coffee for everyone else, I'll at least make some money while I'm at it."

"And also put you into the type of environment you will likely end up working in. Nicely done. You really might be smarter than you look."

"Well, now that I've done all of the work, as usual, it's time to get busy filling out forms and applications."

We dealt with the details of the process, and decided that there was nothing more to do at the moment. Since it was chilly outside, we repaired to my bedroom to finish out our quota of exercise for the day, then indulged in a long shower that was just as physically draining.


As the winter months wore on into spring, we hunkered down into our studies, keeping our academic plan on track, and leaving everyone else in the school in our wake. We made sure that we never spoke of this to anyone at school, so only the most astute teachers knew how well we were doing, and none of the other students realized how far ahead we both were.

We met a few times with Mrs. Wilson, who turned out to be an invaluable resource for guiding us in extra-curricular pursuits, and some self-directed research in areas even outside her own field of English literature. We decided not to tell her about our own self-directed extra-curricular research project. We both felt that keeping that one away from adults would be a smart move.

During the winter, we also were each contacted by the organizations to which we had applied for summer jobs, and we each sat interviews with the prospective employers. She was offered a position during the course of her first interview, while I had to go for a second interview before I received a telephone call offering me a position. Of course, she teased me for weeks about how I wasn't good enough to get a job after one interview. My explanation that certain companies had much more rigid hiring practices did not mollify her, and the teasing continued.

The teasing finally ended when she got her wish, which was what I was sure she had been looking for all along. On a morning when schools were closed for a teachers' conference, she found herself over my lap with her delectable little bottom being turned a nice shade of red under my hand. I took my time with the spanking, working over each cheek of her ass in turn, then hitting the tops of her thighs. Every few minutes I stopped to caress the warming flesh, judging it by temperature and colour, and also testing the engorging labia between her legs.

By the time I thought she had reached her limits, her pert little ass was rising to meet my hand, and she was whimpering with her need for release. I was also as hard as a rock, and she had been rubbing her belly over my penis as it rose to the occasion. I delivered the final blow, and final caress, which included a teasing finger running the entire length of her folds, and finishing with a flick to her clit. I helped her onto the floor on her knees, positioned between my legs. "You need to take care of something first."

My penis was waving in her face, and my meaning was more than obvious. She lifted a hand to it and I said, "No, no. Hands behind your back. Get to it." I knew that the way I was ordering her around would strike deep to her submissive side, and she quickly put her hands behind her and positioned her mouth over the head of my cock. She licked the tip once, then opened her lips and started engulfing the shaft, not stopping until her nose hit my pubic mound.

When she hit bottom, I felt her throat muscles working around the head of my penis, and it became my turn to groan with the sensation. She stopped all movement, and stayed where she was, my cock in her throat. I knew that she was deep into her submissive self, and it was now my turn to take over; if I wanted to come, I had to fuck her face.

I grabbed the sides of her head, then stood up, pushing the chair back, to give myself some room. I pushed her head back a few inches, then pulled it forward, humping my hips toward her at the same time. She moaned as I reached bottom, the vibrations doing wonderful things to me even as I felt her throat muscles again. The next stroke was longer and faster, moving her until she had only the head in her mouth, then pulling her forward and humping toward her until I heard her forehead smack on my bare skin.

This set the pace for the next few minutes, as I pushed her away and pulled her back, my hips moving in counterpoint, driving my cock into and out of her throat as fast as I could. She never moved her hands from their position behind her back, and I saw her eyes on me several times, communicating their love for me, even for what we were doing.

I could feel the first twinges of my orgasm approaching, and I pulled back until just the head was in her mouth then started moving rapidly in and out of her mouth, giving her tongue a chance to flicker over the nerve endings, pushing me closer to the looming orgasm. As I felt the first charge of semen moving up my shaft, I buried myself all the way into her throat and yelled as the orgasm burst over me. I sprayed my essence and my being down her throat, then started to back out, letting her tongue clean up the remaining dribbles until the head was simply too sensitive to withstand even her gentle wet caresses.

After a moment, I had enough strength to bend and lift her off the floor, turning to the bed. I sat her on the edge, then got on the floor in front of her, and draped her thighs over my shoulders. I kissed the inside of each thigh, then looked up at her and said, "Your turn ... or maybe it's mine." I nibbled my way up the inside of her thigh all the way to her pussy, to which I gave a long lick. Her other thigh got the same nibbling treatment, and then my tongue ran the length of her folds once more.

As I settled into the final position, my tongue penetrated her vagina as deeply as I could get it to go, and she moaned loudly, then fell back against the bed. She was now where I wanted her, and where I delighted in having her the most. I was determined to make this good for her, and alternated my attention to her clit, her labia, her perineum, and her opening, into which I put two or even three fingers. As I worked her over, determined to extract a long, loud series of orgasms from her, I occasionally paused, letting her settle back from the precipice, only to take her there again through combinations of tongue and lips and fingers.

Her hips were churning, trying to chase my mouth every time I broke contact, and I could hear her whimpering her needs as I backed off from her orgasm for the third or fourth time. As I gave her gash another long lick, but avoided her clit standing tall at the peak, I moved my hands under the cheeks of her ass and lifted her hips off the bed, positioning her at my mouth. My tongue went into her as far as it could, then I dragged it firmly over every nuance of her labia all the way up, stopping to surround her abused little clit, then I settled my lips around it and sucked hard.

When I clamped my lips on her clit, the dam of her arousal broke and her back arched off the bed, forcing her loins into my mouth. My tongue attacked the tip of her little soldier, and that sent her into a screaming orgasm, her hips hammering my mouth. I stayed with her, working her clit to keep the orgasm going, then rearranged my hands to free a couple of fingers, and I sent those deep into her channel, massaging the front wall of her vagina.

As I attacked the rough patch inside her, I sucked her clit in and out rhythmically, and drove her into a second orgasm, bursting after the first. Her head was flopping around, and her body lost all muscular strength as the spasms went through her. I felt a gush of fluid on my hand and worked her G-spot a little harder, making her ejaculate a little more. I took this as a sign of how good the second orgasm had been, since she didn't often squirt during sex.

I crawled up onto the bed beside her, but kept my hand on her pussy as I wrapped the other arm around her, comforting her and pulling her into to me. I stroked her labia and her clit softly, gently, waiting for her to calm down from her peak. I could feel little tremors going through her, partly from the strength of the orgasms, and partly from my continued caresses.

Her eyes fluttered open a minute later, and she looked into my smiling face. "Are you back with us for a bit?"

"Wh-what did you do to me?"

"I just gave you what you had been after, although I did make you pay a price first."

"You spanked me, you brute."

"Well, that was the price, although you also wanted that spanking. You kept goading me to get it, so I gave it to you. I take it 'little Miss Submissive' was screaming to come out and play?"

She grinned ruefully. "Yeah, she's been bugging me for a few days. Sorry about being bitchy, but thanks for scratching the itch." She twitched again, then said, "What are you doing to me? I keep getting twitches."

"I'm just playing a little with your girl parts. You're all wet and slippery for some reason, and I think I'm going to have to change my sheets because someone squirted all over them."

She blushed a little, then shivered again. "Why are you still playing?"

"I thought it would be fun to see if I could make you come again this way. Just soft touches, no lips, no tongues, just fingers moving slowly."

"I don't think it's going to work..." before she could finish the thought, her eyes rolled back and her entire body shook as another orgasm rolled over her. Unlike anything I had seen before, this seemed to come over her in a slow wave from one end of her body to the other. She didn't make any noise like she usually did, nor did she seem to clench her central muscles. It looked like some form of convulsion, but seemed more like a slow-motion version of a regular orgasm.

It passed over her quite quickly, then she looked at me and smiled. "Wow! Whatever that was it felt wonderful. It was like my entire body came in a cascade that moved all the way down me. I don't think I have any strength left at all." My fingers were still lightly caressing her pussy, but she reached down to still them. "Please, no more. As much as I loved what you were doing, I'm just too sensitive right now. Please, just hold me tight."

I wrapped her into my arms, holding her in full contact, relishing the feel of her skin against mine. A few minutes later, we drifted off into a deep slumber, waking refreshed a few hours later. A long session in the shower capped off the day, and we both declared it a success.


The end of term brought with it the good news that we were in a statistical dead heat for first place, according to Mrs. Wilson. It also brought the start of our new jobs, which meant that we had only a couple of days to indulge in our favourite activity. After a raucous bout of energetic wakeup sex one morning, we started talking about the summer ahead of us, and realized that we would have very few opportunities for mornings like this during the coming months.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.