The Benefits of Friends - Cover

The Benefits of Friends

Copyright© 2012 by Memory Heap

Chapter 4: The Second Lesson, Part 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Second Lesson, Part 2 - We had been best friends since the day she was born. We had grown up together, played together, and learned together. Now, she was proposing that we teach each other about sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

With eyes that had grown a little smoky, she looked at me and said, "I think I'm going to go first with this lesson. You've already made me come more than once, and now it's my turn to do something for you."

"New rule," I said. It's not a contest, and we do not keep score. Sometimes one of us will come more than the other. Because of the stamina issue, it will likely mean that you have more orgasms than me. There is also the issue that I'm sneaky and will make you come when you don't expect it, purely because I love the way you look in orgasm."

"We may have to publish these rules to keep track."

"Stone tablets would work for me. Think of it, the Bible of Sex, as handed down from the Internet to you and I."

"It's a good thing we're not religious. Now, unless you're giving instruction, or moaning, then shut up. Girl at work."

With that, she licked my penis from base to tip in one long, wet, continuous motion. The electric feeling of it lifted my hips from the bed, and I groaned loudly at the sensation. Settling back, I was already thinking that I was going to like this, when her lips formed an 'O' and pushed my foreskin back off the glans. The warm wet feeling of her mouth surrounding my glans electrified me, and when her tongue traced my corona around its entire circumference, my brain short-circuited. I yelled, and my hips bucked from the bed, driving a few inches of penis into her mouth before she could react.

She absorbed the motion without comment, and slowly started moving her face toward my groin, her tongue flicking around my penis as she advanced. As the head moved to the back of her throat, she paused for a moment, and I expected her to withdraw. Instead, she swallowed, which did wonderful things to the head, and started moving forward again. I could feel the head moving into the top of her throat, and expected her to start gagging at any moment. She swallowed again, and pushed forward a bit more, and I could feel her nose in my groin.

After a moment, she pulled back about halfway, and I could feel her take a deep breath. She moved forward again, faster this time until she once again bottomed out, and I once again felt that delicious movement of her throat muscles as she swallowed. Back and forth she went, never withdrawing for the next two or three minutes, or days or weeks. She bottomed out once more, and held the position for a long time.

My breath started roaring in and out of my chest, and I wondered if I would survive this treatment. After a few more seconds, she started a slow withdrawal, and reversed until only the head was in her mouth. That wicked tongue once again whipped around the corona, then found the frenulum and rasped across it. My hands clenched into fists in the blankets, and my head was rolling back and forth as she tormented my penis with her tongue. In the next moment, she took in about an inch of my penis, and I thought she was going to deep-throat me again. Instead, she set up a very quick in and out movement of her lips back and forth over the corona, only taking about two inches of my penis in and out each time.

The friction over my most sensitive area, and the softness of her full lips, brought me to a keening climax that started somewhere deep in my brain and rocketed through my pelvis. As the first jet of cum started boiling up my shaft, she drove her face forward so that the first pulse went straight down her throat. She immediately reversed course, pulling back until only the tip was in her mouth, then driving forward again to take the next jet down her throat. Three times she pushed me all the way into her, collecting cum into her throat each time. One more cycle, and I could no longer sustain the strength to lift my hips to her voracious mouth.

I fell back to the bed, my vision fuzzy, and all of my senses on overload, as her mouth stayed with my penis, and her tongue washed and danced along its entire length, concentrating on the glans, and collecting the final dribbles of my cum. She finally relinquished the grip of her lips, and sat back, looking at me.

I laid there, trying to recuperate, thinking I had died, and unable to believe what had just happened to me. Until yesterday, this person had been my slightly geeky best friend. In the past few minutes, she had performed what must have been a world-class blowjob on her first attempt. I had the fleeting thought that she must have done one huge pile of research to be this good on her first try.

After a couple of moments, she cleared her throat, and quietly asked, "Was it any good?"

I didn't answer for a minute, still trying to get my breathing under control, and I felt her start to fidget, getting ready to say something else. Finally, I managed to draw a calm breath, and said, "I don't know. I have nothing to compare it to, because it's the first blowjob I have ever received. However, if it represents a fumbling first attempt, then I will not survive the highly experienced version that further practice will bring."

She practically threw herself onto the bed, wrapping her arms around me, intertwining her legs with mine, and began kissing me everywhere that she could reach. I could feel tears on her face, and pulled back to look at her, a little quizzically.

"I was so afraid that I was going to be bad, or that I would choke or gag once I had you in my mouth, or even that I might bite you. Was I really that good?"

"Think. Have you ever in your life done a half-assed job on anything you have undertaken? Is there any reason why you would give a half-assed blowjob? I somehow think that you've spent weeks pushing an entire banana into your mouth, although your lack of a gag reflex surprises me." She blushed when I mentioned the bananas, so I knew I had hit home with that remark.

"I actually do have a gag reflex, but I had real difficulty suppressing it with anything else I tried to take beyond my mouth. I retched with every banana I played with. For some reason, as soon as I had you in my mouth, I also had total control over that particular reflex, and I could take you as deeply as I wanted without any trouble. It must be the combination of the shape of your penis, and the fact that it is you. It's almost the same as the way that you can make me come by playing with my nipples; I'd be willing to bet that with anyone else, I'd gag if I tried to take them that deep."

She hugged me tightly once more, and we lay in comfortable silence for a few minutes. I rolled my head to look into her eyes, and moved to kiss her. The kiss began as almost a gesture of friendship, but her tongue soon moved into my mouth, and I started touching the tip of her tongue with mine. I pressed my lips a little more firmly to hers, and slid a hand from her side to one of her breasts.

As I caressed the breast, and traced the outline of her nipple with one finger, she started to breathe a little deeper. When I pinched the little nub lightly, her breath caught in her throat, and she gave a little moan. I knew this was arousing her, but my goal was not to push her into orgasm again. I moved my fingertips from her nipple toward her abdomen, tracing circles very lightly on her skin. I could feel little tremors on her stomach, but didn't think it was because she was ticklish; I had never noticed that susceptibility in her in the past. As my fingers reached the newly nude flesh of her mound, the sensitive skin sent signals to her groin, and she moaned into my mouth.

I kept moving my fingers lightly across her mound, without coming any closer to her vulva. In a moment, I moved my lips from hers to her jawline, and kissed lightly along it to her neck. As I started running my lips along her neck, her head arched back, and she hissed at the sensation. I noted this reaction for future investigation, thinking that we might have a new erogenous zone to investigate.

From her neck to her collarbone, and on to the upper slope of her breast, I left a trail of kisses and nibbles. I could feel a series of tremors running through her, and grinned to myself knowing that I was the cause. When I reached her nipple, I debated about simply going around it, knowing that stimulating it very much would likely tip her into orgasm again, but then I remembered that I wanted see her in that state as often as I could.

I started by lightly licking the nipple, before opening my mouth and sucking on it. Once I had the little nub between my lips, I squeezed it between them and sucked hard, lashing the tip of my tongue over its very tip. Her back arched, her breath caught, and she moaned loudly. 'Almost, but not quite, ' I thought.

I moved my head to her other breast, and gave that nipple the same treatment, with the same reaction. With a glint in my eye, I returned to the first nipple, and positioned it between my lips once more. A moment later I sucked it in firmly, then closed my teeth on it very lightly, and started pulsing it in and out of my mouth, so the nipple scraped along my teeth every time it moved through my lips.

This time she gave a little yelp, then a loud moan, and the familiar pattern of trembling moved along her body. As she reached the depth of the orgasm, I moved to the other breast and gave it the same treatment with my teeth. From the reaction, it felt like the first orgasm was overtaken by a second one that was even stronger. I could feel her hands clenching into fists, and her legs pointing straight, stiffening strongly. She was moaning with every breath, and her head was rolling back and forth on the bed.

I released her poor little nipple, and immediately started kissing toward the middle of her belly, crossing her firm abdominal muscles until I reached her navel. I paused there to lick the little dimple, and then started gently using my teeth to nibble my way further. While I wanted to spend an hour exploring every square inch of her belly, I knew that her level of arousal might begin to wane, and I wanted to keep her at that plateau, until I could raise her higher.

Moving lower, I reached the beginning of her newly uncovered skin, and decided to lick it from side to side to see if it really was more sensitive. Her little yelp of pleasure told me that it seemed to be, so I paused for a second to savour this before deciding that the ultimate goal was now before me. I could smell her arousal, and her hips had become very restless, moving aimlessly.

I lifted myself slightly, so that I could reposition between her thighs. I moved one of her legs to the side a bit, and placed the other over my shoulder, so that she was now open to me. As I looked into her wet folds, I thought that this was a sight that might rival the view of her naked breasts. She was lush, and a deep rose in colour, glistening with moisture, and I swear I could detect her pulse in the way her labia moved.

I moved my hands to her folds, and gently peeled her open a little more. Her clitoris appeared from beneath its hood, and I blew a stream of air at it. Another loud moan and a snapping motion of her hips told me that she had felt it, and proved the sensitivity of the little bud. I decided that the time was right, and that she had been waiting for this next step, so I moved forward and licked her once, from her perineum to the tip of her clit. She screamed, and her back arched off the bed.

I waited a moment for her to settle, and then repeated the action, with the same result. Not wanting her to spend the day in calisthenics, I opened my mouth to cover her vagina, then stuck my tongue out as far as I could. The effect was electric, and I knew that I might need to find some way to restrain her during this kind of activity. I hung on as her hips began churning, and did my best to coordinate my motion with hers.

She had a tangy taste, I noted absently, and I decided that I quite liked it. She was very moist, but not leaking copious amounts of lubrication. I moved my tongue around the inner walls of her vagina, wanting to feel as much as I could to know where to aim the next time I was 'in the neighbourhood.'

I decided to bring my fingers into play, and reached between her legs to tap at her anal sphincter. I had no intention of penetrating, but it seemed like this additional stimulation increased the sound level of her moans, so I rubbed the little ring more firmly.

By now, her moaning had become low breathy screams, and I could hear her making rhythmic, almost frantic, noises. Her hands moved to my head, and I knew she was getting close. I put two fingers together, and rubbed them over her vaginal opening, gathering the moisture, and then I moved my mouth to bring my tongue to bear on her clitoris. I avoided a direct attack for the moment, choosing instead to lick along one side of it, then the other. I did this twice more, then put the two fingertips at her entrance, and pursed my lips around her clitoris.

As I sucked her clit into my mouth, I pushed the two fingers into her opening in one smooth, slow motion, until they bottomed out. I lashed my tongue over the very tip of her clit, holding the deeply buried fingers in place. This time, she screamed loudly, grabbed my head quite tightly in her hands, and pulled my face forcefully into her folds. Her thighs clamped my head in place, and I was amazed by her strength; swimming had done amazing things for her muscles. As I licked her clit in a circular motion, she hammered her hips into my face, panting, screaming, and calling out my name in a continuous litany.

Her arousal continued to build, and I knew this orgasm was going to be unlike any other I had yet seen. Judging the time to be right, I sucked a little harder on her clit, and scraped my teeth over its sides. She froze for a second, and I wondered whether I had actually interrupted her climb to orgasm, and broken the mood. I quickly realized that her brain simply hadn't caught up and processed the sensation yet. In the next instant, she screamed loudly, and her back arched so high that she would have dislodged me were her thighs not so tightly clamped to my head. Her hands curled into fists, and I know that some of my hair was now pulled free of its roots.

At the first sign that she might be reaching the peak, I started moving those two fingers in and out of her forcefully, and I returned my attention to her clitoris. Not using teeth this time, I laid the flat of my tongue over it and massaged it as firmly as I could. A second orgasm started deep in her abdomen, and her muscular tremors soon spread outward. Her hands moved from my head to tangle in the bedclothes, and her toes began to curl. She screamed again, and I licked her clit softly from top to bottom and back. The orgasm seemed to build on itself, and I wondered how long I could keep her in this state, when suddenly she dropped back to the bed, completely limp.

Her totally flaccid state concerned me at first, but then I could feel her breathing steadily, and deeply. I reached a finger to search for her femoral pulse, and found it to be strong and regular. I realized that she had passed out from the strength of the orgasm. I extracted myself from between her legs and crawled up beside her. I gathered her into my arms, cuddling her to me, knowing she would be disoriented when she came to.

After about five minutes, she gave a sudden start, and her eyes flew open, not knowing where she was. She looked around wildly for a moment, then saw me, and calmed. "What happened?"

"I'd say that you passed out."

"In the middle of what you were doing? I am so sorry. You must be mad at me."

"Uh, ... no. It wasn't in the middle. It was your final couple of orgasms that I guess were just too much for you to handle, and your brain shut down. It's me who should probably be sorry."

"Oh wow! You made me pass out from coming? I don't believe it. I guess you really are good."

I chuckled, and said, "I'll try not to let it go to my head." She gave me a light punch on my chest, and then settled in closer to me. After a few minutes, we both drifted to sleep, tightly wrapped in each other's arms.


I started to swim to consciousness, feeling warm all over, and very lethargic. The lingering traces of a very sexy dream dissipated. I soon realized that the dream was morphing into reality, as I could feel something very nice happening to my penis. I opened my eyes, and glanced in its direction. I could see a mop of unruly auburn hair spread across my abdomen. In the next instant, that wicked tongue started circling my corona again, and whipping across my frenulum. I couldn't help my reaction as I groaned and my hips lifted, trying to push deeper into her mouth.

One hand wrapped around my shaft and began stroking it slowly, as her head lifted, and she smiled at me. "I thought that might wake you up, hopefully in a pleasant way."

"I don't know how you learned to do it, but that tongue of yours is magic, and wicked. You seem to hit every nerve there is when you start it going."

"New rule. We need to tell each other these things whenever we discover them. There is no reason for any embarrassment between us, especially in matters of sex. If we are naked and using each other's orifices, then all reason for embarrassment has passed. In that vein, I think I remember you using your teeth on my nipples, and maybe my clit. You were very gentle, and the effect was wonderful. Do that again when you get the chance."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.