Law of the Blood
Chapter 29: Destiny Fulfilled

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29: Destiny Fulfilled - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

"Let me heal him, after that you can beat him up some more," a gentle melodic voice told Athea.

Her anger already exhausted, she stopped hitting Roban and simply nodded at Iane. Looking around she saw that most people were still staring at the figure of her brother, wearily kneeling in a puddle of his own blood. The faces showed a variety of emotions; their friends' great relief; the Clan-Chiefs respect and even awe; but the expression of the immortals was one of stunned disbelief, even Ayphera's. After Iane had healed her, she was seemingly more disturbed about Urgon's extinction than her own brutal violation.

They had seen what made the gods fear her brother. Incomprehensibly for them, he hadn't just killed a vessel, but extinguished an immortal. Realizing that her brother threatened their very being, they had come to the same conclusion as the gods, the danger he meant had to be eliminated.

She hadn't meant it that way, but Sureyssa was right, it was a new war and Athea didn't need to choose a side.

"Ognar, you and the Chiefs have witnessed the fight, now make it known to the Norgar that they have a new Chieftain. I want every Chief in Falkath to come here and swear an oath of loyalty to the Throne of Blood. We are at war."

Unsure, Ognar looked at Roban. His eyes unfocused, Roban stared blankly ahead, while Iane whispered in his ear and her hands were stroking all over his wounded body. Ognar could see that he wouldn't get a verification of Athea's order from Roban.

"It would be a painful experience to doubt Athea's authority," Hassika told him matter-of-factly.

Ognar nodded in regards to Athea's order as well as Hassika's warning and left to comply.

Athea sought out her next targets. The three women she now looked at noticed and returned her attention.

"Ayphera and Esthera, to make sure there is no misunderstanding, we reject your offer. My brother and I are at war with the Manthakin and their Emperor. As of today it means the Norgar are as well.

Sureyssa, we are no one's subjects and the weapon you wanted to use will turn against anyone trying to manipulate us. Let your masters know they'll have to fight their war without our help.

You all were guests and allies of the former Chieftain, but the mission each of you tried to accomplish has failed and seemingly your alliance has as well. Leave Falkath, you are no longer welcome," Athea confronted them.

Without responding the three women left the hall, the Antussie following Esthera.

Athea addressed the remaining Chiefs.

"I want the fortress manned and guarded. You will report to our trusted friend Hassika, First Daughter of the Amazon's and the new commander of the fortress," she informed them.

"I should have brought some sisters as guards, but it would have meant too much trouble on our journey. I guess Norgar warriors will have to do for now," Hassika commented smirking at the Chiefs.

Some of them returned Hassika's grin before they bowed and left.

"Where are the servants? I don't believe the previous occupants cooked for and cleaned this place on their own," Athea asked no one in particular.

"If you'll allow us, we will search for them. We'll also see to it that food will be served and rooms prepared for our stay," Nigulla offered and Athea agreed smiling.

"I know the fortress and where to look for them. I'll help." Gyorak suggested and followed the priestesses.

Athea turned to watch Iane caressing the unresponsive figure of her brother again.

"Athea, do you sometimes think about what your life would be like if you weren't bound to your brother?" Rhabina asked, following her gaze.

"Would be like? I don't need my imagination for that, I was more than half of my life without him," Athea replied absently.

"I mean could be like, now that you are free," Rhabina inquired anew.

"Free? I'm your Matassaja, the High Protector of the northern Ghallan Clans in Vernya and at war with the Manthakin Empire. That's what you call free?" Athea laughed.

"I guess I don't know how to ask, or maybe you don't want to answer." Rhabina shrugged.

"You want to know if she regrets being bound to Roban," Denyssa joined in.

"But he's her brother, they are family. Even without any mystical bonds the gods cast upon her she would never leave him," Ynerca voiced her opinion.

"Family doesn't mean you have to like someone. Do you think she is as fond of her parents or other relatives as she is of Roban?" Hassika stated.

Athea sighed and turned to look at them.

"I could tell you about a little girl who adored her big brother, but we have both changed. We aren't those humans anymore. I am what I am now. To regret being bound to him would mean regretting who I am. Girls dream of falling in love with their soul mates. I got more than that, my brother is a part of my soul," she told them as calmly as she would chat about the weather.

A surprised scream and the sound of ripping clothes made them all spin to face the source of the noise.


Space, devoid of light or sound and where even time, didn't exist - Nothingness. Roban didn't feel anything, there were no sensations.

"Doesn't that become boring damn fast?" He bluntly asked, but his only answer was a deep growl coming from inside himself.

"Since 'damn fast' would need a sense of time I guess you're right, it was a stupid question. Well, at least I can honestly say your home isn't ugly, as it isn't anything. Let me try to get this right. No time, no sound, no light, no nothing; just floating around and picking your nose. I sure get why you're so grumpy. You honestly want to tell me that's what you like best?"

Another deep growl.

"That's what you're telling me, but I want to test your conviction! Let's just take a peek in my world for a moment. Ahh, very good, you see that juicy thing and feel her hands rubbing all over our body, and still you want to sell me on no-nothing? You have to be kidding me!"

A long drawn out rumbling growl.

"I never imagined I would say this to someone else one day ... well, actually I'm not, but you know what I mean ... and usually our little sister mocks us with it, but you really lack finesse and imagination. Of course we could fuck her until her body gives out and that would be good too, but wouldn't it be wickedly devious and more fun to let the snotty bitch feel helpless and needy without touching her at all? We can fuck her all we want another time. Let me show you what I mean."


Iane touched another of the countless cuts on her master and warmth spread out from her fingertips, mending wounded skin and flesh. She could heal the body, but the worry about the state of his mind grew whenever she looked into his eyes. There was no reaction, neither to her nor to the people moving and talking around them; nothing but a vacant stare. The mind behind those pale-blue eyes was gone somewhere far away. Only a few more cuts and bruises and she would be done healing his body, but would the mind ever return and appreciate the work of his slave?

Once again she looked intently into the depth of his eyes. In a recess deep down the seemingly bottomless pale-blue fog she finally saw something; a flicker not of light but darkness. It wasn't the sign of life she was hoping for, but its opposite, and consuming the pale-blue color on its way, the darkness was rising from the depth.

A moment, or an eternity later and the change was complete. She saw something she never could have imagined. The pools of darkness weren't simply caused by absence of light, Iane was staring at a void in existence. But a ring of pale-blue light had survived the rise of the darkness and surrounded its nothingness.

"We are one"

As caught up in horrified fascination as she was, she still remembered those words he had whispered to her when she was chained to the mast of the ship. Paralyzed and unable to react, Iane watched strong hands grab the collar of her dress and with a single vivid motion, tear it all the way down to the hem. Her voice was back and she screamed in surprise, but another movement and she was lying on her back. Looking up at the face the eyes of darkness belonged to, she saw it was grinning at her.

"What's wrong slave, don't you recognize your master?" The sound of his voice sent a shiver running down her spine.

"I can see at least your body does. It is so much more submissive than you are my proud slave. Let it show its master how obedient it can be."

Iane groaned when she felt her body's response to his demand. Her heartbeat increased and its pulse set the sensitive zones of her body alight. Her nipples stiffened, suddenly aching for attention. She felt the lips of her pussy swell and spread her thighs in accustomed reaction. A stream of syrupy fluids running from the now parted lips declared her ready, and her erect throbbing clit needy to get fucked.

"Perfect; now let us both enjoy its compliance. Come for me slave!"

Her master commanded and her body obeyed.

Countless lovers, men and women, humans and immortals; memories of a thousand years washed away with that single command. Her body convulsed as Iane's being exploded in the bliss of completion. Her wide-spread thighs were still trembling and thick fluids gushed from her pulsing pussy, but Iane's mind was gone to a place Athea had named nowhere-land. The eternal slave had finally found a home.


Smiling satisfied, Roban watched Iane's shuddering body and the unfocused gaze from her sapphire blue eyes.

"Welcome back brother," Athea snorted with laughter.

"Now he can do it without touching you!" Denyssa fearfully proclaimed.

"I think you need a very special mindset to react like that on a simple command," Ynerca mused.

"Maybe he should try it on 'Nyssa next ... OUCH!" Rhabina glared at Denyssa as she rubbing her stinging behind.

"Can you do that again the next time she has one of her snotty tantrums?" Hassika asked excited.

Ynerca swallowed her next sentence and their happy banter stopped as Roban turned to look at them. Stunned and silent they stared at his new eyes. Athea frowned and stepped in front of him. Roban was still kneeling at the side of Iane's prone figure, so she didn't have to look up as far as usual to see his eyes.

"I'll miss your pale-blue eyes, they always reminded me of the happy times from our childhood. Well, your new eyes are pretty too, or should I say dangerously mysterious? I know men don't like being called pretty. However, I guess it's better this way. It had to be boring in that cage all the time. You'd better behave though, or I'll personally cage you again!" Athea warned sternly.

Growling Roban wrapped her up in his arms and stood up, Athea happily giggling and squirming returned his embrace.

"Does that mean his new eyes aren't as bad a sign I thought they are?" Hassika asked carefully.

"No, it just means from now on you'll have to struggle and fight way more for him to notice your reluctance. You'll enjoy it," Athea answered laughing.

"Do we have to fight? I love the dark eyes with the blue aureoles, just watching them I start feeling all squishy," Ynerca husked, proving the pretended effect on her.

"His eyes are scaring me," Denyssa whispered.

"That means you're horny too, right?" Rhabina whispering asked in return and Denyssa blushed in confirmation.

"I know how to check if it's a bad thing!" Menja clapped her hands excitedly.

She walked up to the siblings motioning for Bosko to follow, but the big dog declined. She went back and tried pulling on his collar to make him move, but Bosko whimpered and laid down flat on his belly.

"I guess that shows your dog is smarter than we are," Rhabina noted dryly.

Menja huffed and returned to Roban looking up at him accusingly.

"That's mean, you're scaring him. You have to be nice to Bosko, or I'll become angry," Menja threatened.

Roban grinned down at her and knelt. Releasing Athea, he held out his hand and called for the dog.

"Come here, we're still friends."

The big dog, still on his belly, crawled slowly closer until he reached the outstretched hand. He carefully first sniffed but then licked it, finally wagging his tail.

"Good!" Menja exclaimed, smiling satisfied at Roban and Bosko.

"I take it back, your dog is as stupid as we are," Rhabina corrected her earlier statement.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.