Law of the Blood
Chapter 26: A Call from Home

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 26: A Call from Home - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

They were on their way to Gillyn's tent. All of them, even Nigulla and Patessa went with them, well-behaved and wearing their coats. The people at the clan camp curiously watched the passing of the strange group. Strange or not, most people had smiles on their faces as they greeted them. When they entered the tent following Roban, they could hear the voice of a man; a big man, judging by the deep rumbling sound of it.

"That is a fine war-dog you have there little one and you say it was a present from the Goddess Nyome, who gave it to you two days ago, during a battle with the Manthakin?"

"Bosko isn't a war-dog, he is a hunting-dog, and I'm not a little one but the Dreamer of the Amazon tribe. The Matassaja and her brother Roban are my friends, I am important!" Menja huffed, clearly offended.

"Yes, Tattletale is very important!" Roban interjected, grinning down at the girl.

"And who are you little one, do you believe you are important too?" Roban asked the older, but a few inches shorter, warrior coldly.

"I am Ognar son of Nakass, Chief of the Maktar Clan. I was only one of ten-thousand Norgar warriors searching for you and your sister, but like all the others I failed and never found a trace of you or Athea," The man, dressed very similar to Roban, answered.

Ognar's eyes widened a bit as he watched the women following Roban. Athea stepped to his right and Iane to his left, the others fanned-out around them evenly. When Patessa and Nigulla dropped their cloaks, his eyes widened even more. The three already present Ghallan clan leaders walked up to Athea, bowed and took position behind her. Ognar watched them and looking at Athea he continued to talk.

"You have to be Athea. Some of us were still hoping to find you without Roban at your side," he noted grinning at her.

"You found us, so that has changed, maybe now you believe you're to be someone special?" Athea snidely asked. "Did you believe it would make a difference? But of course you did, you are Norgar after all; big and strong with a tiny brain. You have always had such delusions, but as you can see, you're too late. All your deceit and betrayal was for naught, but it did cost my brother and me the life of our mother Darea." Athea answered her own question with only barely contained fury.

"Little human, I think my cousins aren't too happy with you and the other Norgar. You better tell us what you wanted to talk about. If you're quick enough, maybe you'll even still be alive after that and allowed to run home again," Iane told Ognar.

Ognar didn't respond, his view was captivated by Athea's furious glare and he started to sweat.

"Look! Bosko doesn't like him either," Menja giggled happily.

The dangerous sounding growl of the big dog shook Ognar out of his stupor.

"I am here for two reasons. The new Chieftain of the Norgar sent me to deliver a message to you. Hear his words through me:

Since you vacated the Throne of Blood I'll take it as mine. Should you regret your choice now or ever, just come to Falkath and reclaim it.

That's all he ordered me to tell you. He arrived on his ship in Falkath on the night of your eighteenth birthday and claimed the Throne of Blood. Urgon, that's the name he told us, isn't a Norgar and I don't believe he is a human at all. His entourage maybe is, but I wouldn't be too sure about it as well.

The second reason I am here is to beg for your help.

The Norgar have learned a lesson for the second time in our history. We call ourselves warriors, but your sister is right, we are just a nation of dumb brutes. It was our deeds that made Darea flee with Athea from Falkath, as well as it was your reason to leave your home and birthright behind. Nothing but curious onlookers, we all lost our honor while we watched amused and excited as some of our Clan-Chiefs tried to claw their way to the throne.

I shouldn't stand here to tell you this as we have no right to ask for your help, but it's our mates and children who have to suffer the consequences of our guilt. The Chieftain and his cohorts do whatever they like. Everyone opposing them is challenged to a fight and killed, as none of our warriors are strong enough to defeat the new Chieftain. They use our law of tradition to justify everything."

The Norgar Clan-Chief went down on his knees before he continued his speech.

"As Khor is your ancestor and the blood of the God of War flows through your veins, I beg you, Roban son of Maghon, claim your right to the Throne of Blood and free the Norgar of the pretender."

There was no pride left in Ognar's posture and voice as he knelt with his head bowed in front of Roban and waited for a respond to his plea.

"Why should my cousins help you with your problems, it sounds like you got what you deserved," Iane stated dryly.

"Our women and children are innocent. I can't help them myself, all I can do is to kneel and beg for you to rescue them, but they are worthy of my pride and honor to be broken, so that's what I do." Ognar replied without looking up.

Athea groaned in frustration.

"The gods be damned! Who is this Chieftain and how did he know where to find us?" She asked upset.

"Urgon is a giant, more than seven and a half-foot tall. His body doesn't look human and even his face reminds as much on a bull as it does on a man. I can't answer your second question. He ordered me to come here, but he didn't tell me nor did I ask how he knew where to find you," Ognar answered calmly.

"Besides bothering your families and killing some warriors, is there anything else he did since he made himself Chieftain. Is he planning raids like the Chieftains before him?" Roban asked emotionless.

"Yes, he plans a raid on Ghota and not an ordinary one at that. Urgon wants to raid the capital Paras. He told us he wants to sample some of the things you left behind and unprotected."

Athea could feel Roban's rage exploding upon hearing Ognar's last reply. When she thought about the meaning of it, she realized her own fury was increasing almost as much. Ghota's Queen Leandris and her harem belonged to her and Roban, no one else was allowed to interfere. She took her brother's hand, looked up into his eyes and nodded once.

"I will come back with you to Falkath. Go now and wait outside. We have things to discuss you are not involved with," Roban told him sounding as emotionless as before, only Athea could still feel his lingering anger.

Looking relieved Ognar rose and bowed once more before he left the tent.


There was a tense silence among them after the Clan-Chief had left and no one seemed willing to be the first one to say anything. Finally Roban sighed dejectedly and broke the standoff.

"Dammit, I was never any good at that planning thing or manipulating others, but now I can all too clearly see the advantages it offers," he stated, sounding defeated.

His remark earned him mostly puzzled looks from the women around him, but Athea and Iane nodded absently, both deeply in thought.

"Do you know this Chieftain and believe he really wants you to come back to Falkath?" Gillyn asked confused.

"No, I don't know him at all, but I think I know who is behind him and the true mastermind trying to make me come back and claim the Throne of Blood," Roban grunted annoyed.

"After what Ognar just told us, someone even more powerful than the new Chieftain has to be a very dangerous opponent," Sinheyd noted worriedly.

"He isn't an opponent in general, or maybe he is. Roban is thinking of our father, Khor, and I agree with his assessment," Athea responded.

"I already didn't believe in a shared dream. This looks indeed like the work of Khor. Your father wants you to become the Norgar Chieftain. Though we still shouldn't disregard the possibility it could be someone else, maybe even someone else of our family," Iane voiced her opinion looking thoughtful.

"By the Gods, and I realize this curse got a whole new meaning lately," Sahein groaned.

"You are right Iane, we can't overlook that possibility. It would change everything. A wrong assumption like that could entrap us to make a deadly mistake," Athea agreed emphatically.

"As I said, I'm not good at manipulating and planning, I'm lucky to have you all." Roban regarded the women around him and smiled.

"Last night our parents and family told me I was created with the intent to keep an eye on you, and I won't fail on my main purpose in life again." Athea returned his smile, but something in her eyes wasn't smiling at all.

"Count me in cousin. Your brother is my Master and no one will take away from me what I have chosen to be mine!" Iane's determination was as clear as her personal view on possession in a slave-master relation.

"I guess I'm more like Roban and don't have a clue what you two are planning right now. Will you leave and sail to Falkath, or stay in Vernya?" Hassika asked confused.

"My brother already told the Clan-Chief we will come with him and I can't see any other way for us to get more information. We have to see this Chieftain," Athea replied.

"What about us and the war with the Manthakin?" Sahein asked anxiously.

"The leader of their advance party is dead and they have lost a great number of warriors. I hope and believe they will just wait for their main army to arrive in spring." Roban wanted to continue stating his view of the situation in Vernya, but was interrupted.

"Wait, what? The Warlord is dead?" Gillyn asked surprised and excited.

"Ohh sorry, there was no time to tell you before. I'm sure you noticed Iane's new escort and remember where you have seen them before. They killed the Warlord and came here to join us after it," Roban told them grinning.

"That's great news! You believe they won't continue their attack now. I agree, that'll be their most likely decision. Also, soon allied Ghallan-Clan reinforcements will arrive here and word about the war and our victory will spread even further," Gillyn nodded accepting Roban's assessment so far.

"I still don't like to involve the Norgar in this war, but if I've to become their Chieftain, then they will have to fight against the Manthakin. The sea-passage from here to Falkath shouldn't take more than three weeks. We could be back with a Norgar fleet before the Manthakin will pass the mountains. At the moment I don't know where to get better allies for us." Roban's sigh sounded resigned.

"I know what you mean and I've to agree. We need as much help as we can get and can't be picky about our allies," Gillyn responded soberly.

"If my dream is a reliable source of information, come spring, we have to expect the engagement of the Ogusi in this war as well. At the moment they're having a War-Council about the question, if and which side the different clans will support or fight," Roban told the amazed looking women.

"For us mere humans your resources are more than astonishing, that's for sure." Sinheyd snorted.

"The resources are, but the information isn't unexpected. We knew the Ogusi would become involved," Gillyn noted.

"What we actually have to decide is who will go with Roban to Falkath," Athea mused.

"Ouhm, wouldn't it be easier and safer for..." Roban was forcefully interrupted once again.

"Don't even try brother, you won't go alone. I will come with you and I'm sure Iane wants to go as well. That means Denyssa, Rhabina, Patessa and Nigulla will come too. I only can see reasons to stay here for Hassika, Ynerca and Menja."

"But I too want to travel on a big ship to a foreign land and a big town! And I want to see the giant, and the Throne of Blood and all the Norgar and their children. And I know Bosko wants to go too and..."

Smiling at the excited girl, and her less excited looking dog, Athea interrupted her string of words. "OK, OK! You heard it; Menja will join us as well."

"And why should I stay here? You practically forbid me to look anywhere else for entertainment and now you want to leave me behind for months?" Ynerca asked frowning.

"Ynerca will come with us too!" Athea said returning Ynerca's frown with one of her own.

"Hmm, that would leave only me, and I lead my amazon sisters, but our main object is to protect Nyome's children. For that reason alone I'll have to come along as well. I'll make Nirumy the First Huntress and she will lead the Amazons in my absence," Hassika let them know her decision.

Roban stared at the women and girls, but they didn't budge under his glare and Bosko started to growl at him defiantly. Finally he groaned dejectedly, but accepted their decision.

"I'm sure Ognar and the Norgar ship crews will enjoy your company!" Sahein stated laughing, but stopped abruptly and her happy smile vanished as well when she noticed Iane glaring at her. Watching the expression on her face, Sahein suddenly doubted the Norgar would be as happy as she at first assumed they would be.

"Well then, it's decided, we all will accompany you to Falkath. Let's tell Ognar about our decision and then we'll go start packing. If we ride and leave early in the morning, we should be able to reach his ships tomorrow evening," Athea concluded.

When they left Roban told Ognar they would leave tomorrow morning to accompany him back to Falkath. The Clan-Chief became nervous as he realized all the women would come with them as well.

"I'm here with three ships and seven-hundred Norgar warriors. All the women on board a ship on a three weeks passage are a troublesome thought. I can't guarantee there won't be some harassment," The Clan-Chief warned.

"Good, so that means you have more than enough men to replace some of your crew. I'm sure the women will be happy to know that troublemakers are expendable," Roban responded dryly and the grins from some of the women and girls proved his appraisal to be correct.

"Are they like prisoners or can Bosko have some troublemaker too?" Menja wanted to know.

To Denyssa's chagrin only Ognar looked astonished and a bit wary in reaction to her question, everyone else was smiling at Menja. On their way back to their quarters Denyssa was busy explaining to an unhappy pouting Menja why it wasn't a nice idea to feed Bosko with any kind of people. Trotting along at Menja's side, Bosko somehow looked a bit disappointed as well.


They were packing for tomorrow and Iane proudly announced she would only need a single packhorse for her wardrobe, the rest she would leave behind to be stored. Roban asked the two priestesses if they would need some new clothes but he got a puzzled look in response. They told him their cloaks were brand new and they wouldn't need new cloaks for a long time to come. That was the one and only time Roban tried to be useful. He quietly retreated and left the women to their own devices.

When he returned to their tent he was welcomed by two Amazon guards and the dozing Bosko who lazily opened one eye and yawned his greeting. The women were asleep already. He was watching them splayed out around the fireplace and thought about the best way to get between them, when he heard someone whispering to him.

"Athea told me you have to sleep with me tonight, because they want to feel refreshed and fully awake tomorrow morning."

Roban returned Menja's happy grin and lay down at her side. Like his sister she climbed on his chest, hugged his neck and a few moments later he could hear her softly snoring. He also fell asleep easily. The beast was never this calm before. It knew its time would come again, and soon.

Even though it was before the sunrise, the farewell they received the next morning was a big event. Nirumy, the new First Huntress, hugged Hassika and Rhabina tearfully, begging them over and over to take good care of each other. Ynerca's goodbye was even more of a spectacle. She was clinging to her big brother Cybrien and crying on his shoulder while her other brothers and sisters surrounded them crying too. Roban found the many men staring longingly at her from a distance very suspicious, but he didn't plan to mention them, as long as they wouldn't start to cry as well. Menja and Bosko received their own heartbreaking farewell from many little girls and boys. The big dog didn't do so much as snort with all the kids hugging and petting him. Bosko was a picture of serene calmness, albeit a slobbering one.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.