Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 25: A Dream-Family

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25: A Dream-Family - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Later, as they sat around the fire-place in their tent, Athea looked at Iane sitting opposite her position and kneeling at Roban's side. She was nude, sweaty and showed various other signs of her recent encounter, but totally unperturbed by her appearance. Iane returned Athea's gaze with a look of serene calmness. Athea felt her glare relenting at the sight of Iane's body. She had to admit there was no reason for Iane to feel anything else than pride. The only thing that could be assessed as a flaw was her unnatural perfection.

"Not you, or anyone else, will ever stand between me and my brother. I won't allow it! So, how do you believe this will work out dear cousin?" Athea asked calmly, but her voice left no doubt about her sincerity.

"I won't stand between you and your brother, unless it's his wish and command to me. You are right, my immortal's name is Submission. I never tell it to anyone, because humans as well as our family and their countless in-between minions don't have a clue what it means to me. They hear my name and expect me to bow and crawl for them. My very own twin-sister, Domination, is unable to understand my nature. There is no weakness in my submission and I can't be taken against my will. You were wrong in that account when you explained it to Dharkuntis, but for my own reasons I didn't feel the need to contradict your statement. Ayphera was blinded by her own nature. I never submitted to my sister, never was her slave and she didn't have any right to offer me as payment in her bargain with the Emperor. I need someone to fulfill the demands of my immortal existence, but not once in the a thousand years of my existence have I called her Mistress. My sister just wrongly assumed it to be her and no one ever enlightened her about her mistake. Until this day only my mother ever was my mistress, the only one who understands my being. Today I chose a new master. I did it free and willingly for my own reasons and desires. That doesn't mean my commitment isn't truthful. I am a slave and will obey every command given to me. My very own nature demands I submit to my master, but only HIM! The only one but ultimate freedom I have and can never be taken from me is to choose my master," Iane stated, her shining eyes transmitting the intensity of her words.

Athea smiled at Iane, but there was a tad evil within her smile.

"So if my brother commands you to be a bit nicer to me and our friends, will you obey?" She asked innocently.

Iane returned Athea's smile, the evil bit as well.

"Of course I will, the same as with every order he will give me. Although I should probably mention at this point that sometimes my craving to get punished by my master overrules my willingness to completely obey a given command." Iane sounded just as innocent as Athea.

"If you wouldn't be such an arrogant bitch I think I could really grow to like you," Athea said grinning at Iane.

"I know what you mean, she's just as wicked as you are," Hassika responded laughing.

"I was sure there had to be some backdoor escape for you if you don't like to follow an order. That nicely cleared it up, thank you," Roban commented dryly.

"Whatever! At least some of us would like to be very nice to you in return!" Ynerca threw in, licking her lips.

Further remarks were prevented as one of their guards shyly made her presence known.

"Sorry to interrupt your discussion, Matassaja, but there are two strange girls at the entrance and they asked to be allowed to see Princess Iane," the Amazon told them, trying to keep her eyes on Athea, but her gaze constantly switched to the proud and naked figure of Iane.

"Two strange girls; none from the clans you mean? Well, show them in I guess," Athea told her shrugging in response.

The guard nodded distractedly and slowly turning, keeping Iane in view as long as possible, she finally left again. Only a moment later two young women came running in. Dressed with long, hooded woolen cloaks, but barefooted they caught a glance at the kneeling Iane and came to an abrupt halt. They threw themselves down immediately. Kneeling now they bowed to her with their foreheads touching the ground.

"Princess Iane, we did as you commanded. The warlord is dead. We cut his throat after you left and no one was around, but they will know it was us. So we fled and came here. We have no place to go and this land is foreign to us. Please help us Princess, all we ever did, we did to serve our Goddess Keirgonna, your mother," one of the girls pleaded.

"Since you heard everything discussed at the gathering, you also know I have a new master. It will be up to him to decide what to do with you two. My servants were busy getting all the information about events prior to my arrival. They told me you ordered someone to murder my cousin, his sister Athea, and probably are responsible for the assassination attempt on some children, so I don't know how welcoming he feels towards you." Iane answered without a trace of sympathy.

"We didn't know Athea and Roban are related to you when we first met them. If we would have known, we would never have done anything against them. The Warlord ordered the assassination of the children, we just told the others about his orders. The same as we always had to deliver his commands to them," the other one replied, sounding desperate and close to tears.

Iane shrugged and turned her head, seemingly no longer interested in the subject and them.

Roban looked at the now crying women and groaned in frustration, but Athea was grinning happily.

"I always thought they are cute and I even believe them. We should help them, brother, don't you think?" She asked mirthfully.

"Since you asked for my opinion after you already made a decision without it, just go ahead and tell us and them what it is," Roban snorted in response.

"Don't I deserve a little something after the brutal beating I had to endure?" Athea pouted prettily.

Then she went so far as to also bat her eyelashes at Roban. Defeated he had to smile, signaling his acceptance.

"Since you have a new slave, and a very needy one at that, I think they should serve as her maids for now. After all, Iane sent her escort home today and I fear your royal slave-girl would press someone else into her service if we don't accommodate her demands beforehand," Athea reasoned and smiled at Iane.

Iane, seemingly blasé about Athea's remarks, merely shrugged in response, but there was a traitorous twitch at the corner of her mouth.

"Aren't we lucky to have you Athea, someone with a deep insight of such royal demands and willing to warn and help us simple people with it," Rhabina quipped.

"We don't deserve such an honor, but if that's your decision and the Princess will accept us, we will eagerly and loyally fulfill her every command and want as best we can," One of the kneeling girls hastily interjected.

"That was very thoughtful and compassionate of you Athea. You surprised me once again. However, there now is an even bigger need for suitable accommodations, but I guess that will have to be left for tomorrow. It's too late and I feel a little tired already. Get a nightdress out of my chests for me," Iane addressed the still kneeling women and rose to her feet.

"She is nude but wants to dress-up to go to sleep, what a strange concept," Rhabina mused.

"Can't you heal yourself like you did for me and Denyssa?" Athea asked, looking at Iane's still deep red bottom.

"Of course I could," she curtly replied while watching the two girls rummaging through her chests. They held up pieces of cloth to show to Iane, who shook her head, negating their suggestions time and again.

"Ohh well, if you want to keep it that way you should choose a dress consistent to the color of your ass," Athea recommended helpfully.

"Now you even come out as a fashionista! What will be your next surprise? Maybe you will reveal a secret desire for another member of your family?" Iane replied and the her voice became a sensual song.

Busily searching through Iane's clothes, the two young women obviously had warmed up and dropped their coats.

"Maybe I can convince my brother you should dress similar to your maids." Athea told Iane, while intently inspecting the various piercings of the two now naked priestesses.

"You probably would also like to play with all those rings and chains on me yourself, wouldn't you Athea?" Iane responded, the sound of her words strangely reminded of jingling metal.

"I don't know about her, but I would want to for sure," Ynerca husked.

Ynerca looked dazed and her body shivered, showing all the usual signs of her deep arousal. Athea looked around at her friends. Everyone was staring glassy-eyed at the slow rhythmic motions of Iane's naked body.

"Stop it Iane, don't toy with them, they are mine!" Athea cried angrily, but found the sound of her voice suspiciously raspy as well.

"I will, if you will stop smelling like a whorehouse at the night of solstice celebration. Or do you want to tell me you didn't notice your little pussy starting to leak, but what could have made you that distracted?" Iane asked giggling.

Athea focused on the feelings between her legs and silently cursed. The damn bitch was right, she was soaking wet and hadn't even realized it. What to do now? Admitting defeat a second time on a single day, or asking for help. That was bad enough, but still the lesser evil, Athea decided and cast a pleading side-glance at her brother.

Roban had to smirk about the hapless expression on his baby-sister's face. Silly power games; why did they feel the need to show each other which one was stronger? If there is an opponent you destroy him, simple as that ... ouhm ... as he thought about it from a different perspective, namely his own, he had to concede that maybe it wasn't such a favorable solution in every case.

"Since you seem to enjoy my sister's distracted reaction to whatever may have caused it, you will be the one to remedy her stressful situation," he told Iane calmly.

"It shall be as you wish, Master, " Iane replied, a shiver emphasizing her last word.

"Do you want our assistance Princess?" Nigulla asked, sounding needy herself.

"No, my master ordered me to take care of Athea, but I'm sure he won't mind if you'll assist her friends. They look like they could use some help as well," she replied with a smile on her face.

"Ohh, yes, someone help me please," Ynerca groaned, her eyes following the sway of Iane's hips as she strode closer to Athea.

Roban smiled as he watched his sister, she was staring at Iane and chewing on her lower-lip. Iane stopped in front of Athea, her wetly glistening sex just a few inches distant from the eyes of the sitting girl.

"Let me help you out of your clothes cousin," she said in a low melodious tone, a sound like a strophe from a love song.

Wordlessly Athea rose to her feet and stared now at Iane's large, masterly sculpted breasts, capped with perfectly centered and symmetrical areolas, a tad lighter in color than her erect, rose-colored nipples. Athea trembled and her moan sounded of defeat as she grabbed one of Iane's tits with both hands and greedily leeched on the throbbing nipple. Iane's happy giggling and the feel of the hard nipple scratching her lips and tongue let her forget about all her resentments immediately. Absently she registered someone tugging down her tight pants, but all that mattered to her was the abundance of taut flesh she kneaded with her hands, and to suck on and lick its irresistible teat.

Roban pressed a smacking kiss on one of Athea's little ass-cheeks before he turned his attention on the scene around him. Needless to mention he was horny and wanted to find his own aid for some required relief. His gaze quickly fixed on a slowly swaying rump he hadn't seen before. Patessa was kneeling between Rhabina's spread thighs and was joyfully munching away between them. Roban was fascinated by the two pairs of small golden rings peeking out between her thighs. Though his rapidly increasing horniness forced his focus to switch from the rings to the flesh they were pierced through. A second later he was kneeling behind the bend-over figure and steadied her swaying hips with one hand, while his other hand aimed his cock to also pierce through the threshold of her lips and enter her pussy. A piercing scream stopped him before he had finished his intended movement, and it was definitely the one piercing too many.

"No! Please don't do that, I am a virgin," Patessa cried out.

"You are a priestess of the Goddess of Lust, but you are a virgin?" Roban asked flabbergasted.

"I'm seventeen and was in the Warlords service for more than five years. He wasn't interested in sex," Patessa explained apologetic.

Roban groaned in frustration, but Rhabina's smile soothed him greatly.

"I'm sure you will change their status soon enough, but maybe not at this moment. Why don't you redirect your attention to an old hand like me?" She asked him sweetly.

Now that was a silly question if he ever had heard one. Shoving the blasphemous priestess aside, he pounced growling between Rhabina's welcoming legs.

"Oomph, maybe the old hand comment was a bit exaggerated. Suddenly I feel rather virginal myself again," Rhabina groaned under the onslaught of Roban's invasion.

"Ha! This time the joke is on you! I'll take the poor thing you pushed so rudely away. You know I have a special fondness for virgins." Hassika laughed heartily and grabbed the squealing priestess.

Neither Roban nor Rhabina were listening anymore though. Both were busily working together in an impatient, but concerted effort to get Roban's cock as quickly and deeply into her as humanly, and not so humanly, possible. Rhabina deeply regretted her old hand comment, although it probably wouldn't have changed her momentarily feeling of discomfort. Once again she marveled about the impossibility of the connection between them.

Meanwhile Athea was lying on her back, her thighs spread as widely as Rhabina's and she was marveling as well. The beautiful mass of tight, light-blond ringlets between her legs moved in waves matching the feelings of Athea's rising arousal. Iane's soft tongue stroke every sensitive piece of skin and her lips gently massaged the erect little pleasure nub while she sucked it rhythmically into her mouth. Iane's hands were roaming freely all over her body and Athea tried to remember the reason why she resented her cousin before.

She had felt scared of Iane; her beauty; the perfection of her womanly body; and even her musical voice. Athea couldn't look at herself and see an equal. Compared to her she was a tiny, curve-less little girl. Iane was also the powerful incarnation of an immortal, every-bit the daughter of the Goddess of Love, the ideal companion for her brother.

But her worries didn't matter anymore. Roban had given Iane to her without any signs of possessiveness, jealousy or regrets towards her. Her brother had shared, like she had promised him to share everything with him for eternity. Their bond was complete. Feeling elated she let herself getting carried away by Iane's ministrations and a few moments later screamed out in an orgasm of pure joy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.