Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 23: A Relative Surprise

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23: A Relative Surprise - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Before they reached the camps, Roban told the group he would wash in the river and join them a little later. His friends probably believed taking a bath in a frozen river was usual for a Norgar; no one even wondered when he left them. The true reason for his departure was that Roban couldn’t keep the happy smile on his face any longer. Alone now, the strain he felt trying to regain control of the beast was visible on his face.

He crashed through the sheet of ice into the waist-high icy water, but felt neither the cold nor the pain from the multitude of cuts and bruises on his body. Roban’s sole focus was on his internal battle. The beast didn’t want to return into its cage. Not yet, it wanted to fight a little longer and conquer the women it knew were waiting at their quarters. Finally Roban had to admit his defeat, the beast was too strong today to be denied. On his way to their tent he felt worried, but that didn’t match the eager grin on his face. The beast was still in firm control of the body.


There were no guards today it noticed entering the tent. Its prey was ready and waiting. They looked delicious splayed out naked on furs around the fireplace. It could smell their fear and licked its lips anticipating the taste of their flesh. The beast wanted to pounce and gorge on them all. It only had to get around his little sister standing between it and its booty. A long dangerous growl escaped from between its clenched teeth.

Athea stepped up to her brother, smiling upon hearing his rumbling growl. She looked up into his piercing eyes, staring at the young women behind her. She placed her palms on his chest and felt the muscles straining under her touch.

“There is nothing here for you to fight brother. They’re already conquered and will give you everything, willing and eager. Look at them Roban; I told them you were coming. They are a bit afraid you might hurt them, but they stayed anyway. They are yours brother. Look at me; I’m yours too.”

The beast looked in the depth of its sister’s pale blue eyes and sighed deeply. No more battles to win today, the forces protecting the prey were overwhelming. Grumbling, defeated, the beast returned into its cage.

Roban grabbed his sister by her waist, lifted and spun her around. Athea squealed in surprise when he bit her tight little ass, but stopped her struggling protest as he kissed the teeth marks on her skin. The offense was totally forgotten when his kissing and licking continued traveling down between her thighs.

“Dammit, I knew it was a trick to scare us away. She just wanted to be the first to get fucked!” Ynerca accused.

“Could be true, but nothing is keeping you away any longer and actually he isn’t fucking her at the moment,” Hassika replied, mischievously grinning as she watched Ynerca’s eyes flash in recognition.

The horny red-head didn’t need any further prompting. Ynerca crawled up to the pair, her gaze fixed on her target between Roban’s thighs. Kneeling between his feet she reached for his belt buckle, she opened it and pulled down his trousers. His cock hit her in the face as reward for her effort. Ynerca grabbed it greedily and stuffed as much as she could in her mouth. Luckily Roban’s view was still blocked by his sister’s ass, the starving look on Ynerca’s face might have frightened him otherwise.

“How come you’re so generous today? Usually you’re fighting your way to the top of his pole.” Rhabina quipped.

“I learned from earlier mistakes. He’s too horny now. Athea and Ynerca will tap out in less than a half hour. In the meantime I’ll work myself up into the right frame of mind to withstand his next attack,” Hassika explained smugly.

“And how will you attempt to reach the right frame of mind?” Rhabina asked innocently.

“Ohh, I plan to ravish a nubile young body. My victim’s surrender, giving in to the pleasure I bestow upon her, will give me the needed self-confidence,” Hassika answered, leering at the naked girl beside her, who returned it with a lecherous grin of her own.

“Athea’s smell is killing me already, but I still feel busted,” Denyssa whimpered.

“Rhabina thought of a solution for your problem. If your pussy is out of commission you should...” Hassika started to tell her with a gleeful smirk, but Rhabina jumped her before she could complete the sentence.

Denyssa watched them feeling even more dejected.

Roban had turned Athea upside down with her legs over his shoulder and continued to lavish her pussy with licks and kisses. Judging by her jerks and sudden squeals, probably some nibbling and biting as well. She didn’t seem opposed to his treatment and used her new position to lick his shaft where it wasn’t occupied by Ynerca’s mouth and hands. Denyssa looked forlornly between her thighs at her still inflamed and swollen snatch.

A little over an hour later her self-pity was replaced by anxious anticipation. While Athea whispered huskily in her ear, she witnessed Hassika’s frame of mind trembling and groaning with every inch of cock Roban pressed into her ass. She had fought bravely, but in midst of a hard struggle fuck she came to a second explosive orgasm and Roban used her dazed feeling ruthlessly. He pinned her knees next to her ears and invaded her helplessly upturned ass.

“Look at her face, the more of him she takes the more she submits and starts to enjoy. It’s what you want and feel all the time; let go Nyssa. You’re safe among friends and none will think any less of you. If Hassika, a leader and warrior, can enjoy her submission to someone stronger than her, why should you feel ashamed to do the same?” Athea told her then suckled on her earlobe while tenderly stroking the clenching and relaxing globes of Denyssa’s butt. Ynerca lay panting at her side and turned her head to face the kneeling girl.

“You have to use everything you’ve got, or your poor pussy will never get the time it needs to heal,” Ynerca said a little breathlessly while absently touching her own tender pussy.

“We’re only five against the master of destruction. You can’t abandon your friends, we need you!” Rhabina pleaded, but couldn’t hide her grin.

“Cram it up my ass, I want all of it.”

Denyssa heard Hassika groaning when the Amazon came back to her senses, but obviously losing them fully now. She whimpered in sympathy as she watched Roban pull back and slam inside her friend again and again, faster and harder and on every return. Her whole body shook with every impact his hips made on her ass. Hassika’s screams matched his pace and became a continuous wailing cry, interrupted only to take in a quick deep breath now and then. On and on it went until Roban’s movement came to a sudden stop fully inside of her and he groaned deeply satisfied. Denyssa stared wide-eyed when at the same moment Hassika’s body erupted in violent spasms and her screaming reached a new high. A moment later her body went limp. Hassika’s eyes closed, her head lolled to the side and a tendril of drool leaked out between her lips.

Roban turned his head and fixed his gaze on Denyssa. She trembled in fear as she saw a sly smile appear on his face.

“Looks like the decision will be taken out of your hands,” Rhabina stated without a hint of compassion in her voice.

“Yep, if you wanted to save your ass, now it’s too late,” Ynerca airily agreed.

Athea kissed one of Denyssa’s plump ass-cheeks and slapped the other soundly.

“Good luck girlfriend.” Was her parting comment before she moved a few steps away.

Denyssa whimpered pitifully, but her kneeling body felt paralyzed as Roban leisurely came closer and stepped behind her. She felt his big hands kneading her buttocks as if he was testing the meat at a butcher’s shop. She stared straight ahead not able to utter a single sound as his thumbs dug in the crack of her ass and slowly pried the cheeks apart. The touch on her anus felt almost like a wet hot kiss, but the steady pressure produced a monumental difference. The pressure increased and she felt a terrible tearing sensation as the muscle ring yielded to its force. Her sphincter stretched wider and wider until Denyssa was sure it would rupture any second, unable to accommodate the impossibly huge invasion. Finally she said something, just a single word, “Please”.

Her dark brown doe-eyes bugged out, as in response to her heartfelt plea, she received a painful stinging slap on her ass. The slap was accompanied by a hard push and Denyssa’s ass was finally unlocked and ready to be loaded. Of course that was Roban’s now well defined position, not hers.

Undeterred by her whimpering pleas Roban drilled his cock deeper and deeper into her ass, causing unbearable cramps in her bowels. When his hips, after a seemingly endless period of time, finally touched her bottom she was close to passing-out from pain. The sensation when he pulled back was almost worse. It felt like her guts would be wrenched out of her stomach by the sucking vacuum his retreating cock left in its wake.

Denyssa felt hurt, abused and humiliated and loved every moment of it. The streams of fluids pouring from her pussy were teasing the sore and oversensitive skin of her lips and even the cramping pain of her abdomen couldn’t stop her first orgasm after just a few minutes of her debasement. Roban denied her any rest and pushed through the clenching muscles clamping down on his cock. The pain and cramps diminished after Denyssa’s climax and she was lost in a seemingly continuous succession of orgasms, building up on each other and crashing down on her. Now and then she passed out just to wake up again, shuddering in another climax. At one point in time her molten mind registered Roban’s hot cum flooding her bowls, but she was too far gone to realize it marked the end of her journey. Denyssa simply passed out once more and didn’t wake up until the next day.

The others smiled at the wet puddle of goo that was Denyssa and continued without her.


Athea heard someone mumbling close to her. Unconcerned she enjoyed the feeling of her brothers warm body on her skin. He was for once still underneath her when she woke up splayed out over his chest and belly. She growled annoyed when a moment later someone shook her shoulder.

“Athea, wake up there is a delegation at the clan camps. Gillyn asks you to come, she thinks it’s important,” Hassika whispered in her ear.

“A delegation? A delegation from where?” Athea asked yawning.

“I don’t know. You’ll have to find out for yourself.” Hassika replied.

“OK, let’s go then. I hope for Gillyn’s sake this is really important,” Athea grumbled.


A little while later Athea and Hassika were walking through the Canbierra camp and approaching Gillyn’s big tent. In front of it they saw clan members talking animatedly with foreign soldiers. Those soldiers wore uniforms and carried banners Athea had never seen before. Although that didn’t mean a lot, as her experience was fairly limited, she still felt sure they weren’t made in any neighboring country. Too different was the design and obviously meant to be worn in a warmer climate. The soldiers were shivering in the air of a cold winter day in Vernya.

Athea entered the tent followed by Hassika. She noticed the clan leaders and some foreign men and women only absently, as all her senses immediately focused on the young woman standing in the midst of them all. She stood out among them like a swan among ducks. Her hair was of such a light blond color it was almost white like Athea’s. Curled in fine ringlets it framed a face of unreal beauty. Her dress, a shimmering dark red gown, didn’t, and never could have hidden the abundance of female curves her body seemingly offered to be viewed and admired. The woman turned to Athea and gave her a haughty measuring look, her sapphire blue eyes sparkling with an inner light. Her words sounded like accords of a song when she spoke.

“After all I’ve heard, you have to be Athea Maghon, High Protector of the Northern Territory.” Although her voice was beautiful the message it transmitted was full of contempt.

“I am Princess Iane* from Erylaness, I had to leave my country on a three-month sea-passage to stop the mess you’re presence here causes. My older sister, the Queen, sent me on advice of our father who deemed it necessary.”

Athea shook herself out of her stunned fixation on the princess’ looks and interrupted her report.

“You left your country three-months ago to come here?” She asked confused.

“Did you gawk at me without listening, or are you just stupid and I’ve to repeat every sentence slowly?” Iane replied, sounding increasingly annoyed.

Everyone familiar with Athea tensed immediately after Iane’s insulting response, whereas the people accompanying the princess didn’t seem fazed at all. Athea glared at Iane, her own eyes now glowing as well.

“Three months ago I was a slave in a fisherman’s village and my brother was far away in the south searching for me. How would anyone know we would be here today?” Athea hissed dangerously.

“Obviously my father knew, otherwise he wouldn’t have told my sister to send me. Any more pointless questions you want me to answer, before I continue to explain the situation in easy little words for you?” Iane asked, her voice dripping with sweet poison.

“Yeah, continue, I want to hear that too,” Roban said entering, followed by the rest of their group.

He stepped to his sister’s side and placed his hand loosely on her slim waist. He looked at Iane from head to toe and grinned at her.

“I’m Roban, the High Protector’s brother. I have to say the way you look, you could bark or grunt like a pig, and it would still be a pleasure to listen and watch ... mostly watching to be honest. So go on and I’ll try to listen without leering too much, I promise.”

While his self-introduction relaxed their friends, now Iane’s party visibly tensed. Athea snorted, but smiled at her brother. Iane fixed him with her dark blue eyes and their inner fire intensified on meeting his gaze. Roban’s smile had vanished and was replaced by an emotionless stare out of pale blue shards of ice. Iane broke the eye-contact before she continued to talk.

“I sincerely doubt your presence will increase the intellectual level of this gathering, but since you promised just to gawk like your little sister, I hope it won’t interfere too much either.

I am espoused to become Emperor Dharkuntis companion. In return he will defeat and conquer Erylaness’ enemies. Therefore he obviously needs to reach the ocean and build a fleet. That’s why his armies are invading this land. It was all good and well and planned for years, but a few month ago my father got wind of an unforeseen complication, namely you two. Now he fears it could stir trouble among his family if this would lead to your harm or even worse. You see, my father is Injontas, the God of Mercy and Retaliation, he cares about such things. I know he usually is called the God of Justice, but that’s inaccurate. Anyhow, my mother Ipochone, the Goddess of Love, totally inadequately named as well, also insisted on our interference. So that’s why I’m here. It would be easiest if you would just leave and go wherever you want to go, just as long it’s out-of-the-way of the Manthakin armies. Your stupid gawking probably means you didn’t understand a single word, AGAIN!” Iane huffed.

Everyone was looking stunned in reaction to her revelations. Even her own company looked stupefied too, not at her though, but at the siblings.

“The bitch is family,” Athea gasped.

“You can believe me, looking at you two that’s nothing I’m very proud of at the moment,” Iane responded indignantly.

“You’re vain enough as it is, the last thing you need is more pride! Shut up now, I need to think about this without your disturbing blabber in the background,” Athea hissed in response.

“While my smart sister finds a solution to your problem, could you give me an adequate account of your mother’s occupation? I totally agree that Love is a poor summary! I’m really curious and an admirer of your mother’s worldly involvements. You could whisper in my ear, so we don’t have to disturb Athea,” Roban asked grinning again.

Iane looked at Roban angrily and Athea was glaring at him too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.