Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 19: Visions of a Flower

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: Visions of a Flower - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

They were riding back to Notabir. Soon the sun would vanish behind the mountain chain in the west. All through the lines of the one hundred guarding riders people were excitedly talking about what happened at the gathering with the Manthakin. The seven, attendant at the meeting, were talking as well.

“I always thought what you did to me was mind control, but now I truly understand the difference. You let visions flood it, but it’s still MY mind, my reactions, my own feelings. This was nothing like that. Thank you Athea, you rescued me from the worst thing that ever happened to me. I’d rather die than to be a prisoner in my mind again,” Hassika told Athea.

“The door is closed Hassika, they can’t do that to you again,” Athea replied gently.

Hassika smiled at her. “Your voice was the most beautiful sound I ever heard.”

“Sure you’re OK? You sound all mushy now. Athea, please make sure there is nothing left of it in her head. I worry she will become all emotional female. I want my buddy back! A shock could help. Maybe we need Denyssa, she is good at that unscrambling the brain thing,” Roban said, sounding concerned.

“Wow, I think he really likes me!” Hassika laughed.

“No doubt about it! Actually I wanted to wait and watch a while longer, but I had to act quickly or Roban would have made a big mess again. I really didn’t want to see fatso splattered all over the tent and US!” Athea said, looking sternly at her brother.

“I want to thank you too Athea. I was close to panic. If you wouldn’t have been there, they could have done that to all of us,” Gillyn said gratefully.

“I’ve to admit, I fell for your little girl act at the beginning just like the Manthakin did. That was very clever. Sitting on your brother’s lap was a nice touch,” Sinheyd told her smiling.

“That wasn’t a part of her acting! Roban’s lap IS Athea’s throne. She slapped us in the face with this the first day at the tribe’s village,” Hassika said laughing.

“You’re truly a remarkable young woman. I have to thank you as well. I know the girl you rescued. She lives at one of the farmsteads west of Notabir. I fear all the farmsteads in the west are lost, the war has already begun,” Bahren Mongel said, a sad smile on his face.

“I still can’t believe they tried to attack Athea. I should never have allowed her to leave my side,” Khaleas proclaimed, longingly smiling at her.

Athea’s eyebrows went up upon hearing him. “ALLOWED me to leave your side? Are you suffering from a delusional disorder? I don’t need anyone’s permission to go wherever and whenever I want to, yours the least of all!”

“I worded that badly! I wanted to say, I should have kept you close to me to protect you. We all saw it was needed. Pure luck prevented you from being harmed!” Khaleas said soothingly.

“I think the dead Manthakin would contest it was pure luck that broke his back!” Bahren Mongel laughed heartily.

Ignoring him, Khaleas continued. “I made my decision. You need more protection, especially now that the Manthakin declared you an outlaw.”

“More protection? I’ve my brother and three hundred amazons guarding me!” Athea looked at him incredulously.

“They can’t protect you like I could. I’m a knight of Tularkis! You’re vulnerable Athea; even with all your guards you’re alone at night,” He declared, his voice becoming sensual.

“You wouldn’t believe it, but he is talking about the same girl we had to dig out between four sleeping bodies this morning!” Sinheyd laughed.

Athea sighed. “This isn’t even funny anymore. Khaleas, listen closely now! I neither need nor want your protection!”

“I didn’t just talk about protection beautiful Athea. I’m also talking about the pleasure a man and woman can share. You don’t know what you’re missing. You’ll feel delirious with joy once we spent the night together.”

“There is another brain for Denyssa to unscramble,” Hassika remarked grinning.

“Before we part, I want to invite you all to my home in Notabir for tomorrow at noon. Feel free to bring whomever else you think we need to talk about the situation. I want to plan and organize our strategies to defend against the Manthakin,” Bahren told them.

“An excellent idea Captain Bahren, this evening I’ll tell my father about my decision to court Athea. Tomorrow, at your home, we will make it official in front of all our allies,” Khaleas exclaimed excited.

Regardless their earlier disagreement, when Khaleas finally said his goodbye to her, Athea demurely batted her eyelashes and smiled at him. That smile might have turned a little cruel as she watched him leaving, but only Hassika was close enough to notice it.

“We have some of the Nigore with us. A little dart and he would become silent if you want. Just give me a sign the next time.” Hassika suggested laughing.


Entering their tent, Menja, Denyssa, Rhabina and Ynerca greeted them enthusiastically.

“You have to tell us all what happened. It’s so mean I wasn’t allowed to come with you! I’m the Dreamer, I’m important too!” Menja still was upset she wasn’t allowed to come along.

“You didn’t miss that much. I got mind controlled to become someone’s slave; Athea drove people nearly insane with her spoiled princess act; Roban was growling and killed someone ... you see, just the usual.” Hassika reported nonchalantly.

The girls all stared at her.

“I knew it! You had so much fun and we had to sit around all day. So mean!” Menja pouted.

“It doesn’t sound like you parted on friendly terms. So there will be war?” Ynerca asked.

“That never was in question. The same as us, they just wanted to see their enemies,” Roban replied.

“And what did you see?” Rhabina asked.

“To be honest, they are even more dangerous than I thought they would be. Maybe all we saw was a carefully made up sham, but I think most of it was real. I don’t know if they have magic that will be effective on a battlefield, but it is at least very useful to keep their warriors in line. The numbers of soldiers they have at hand is troublesome already. Based on the two guarding the tent, it seems they are also well equipped and capable,” He told them.

The girls looked more puzzled than troubled. In contrast to his worrisome account of the situation, Roban was smiling at them and sounded almost cheerful. They shook off their confusion, reminding themselves of whom they were listening to.

“There is good news as well! Khaleas decided to court Athea. He will announce it officially tomorrow at a meeting of the military leaders. I’m so jealous of our little princess!” Hassika reported laughing.

“Ohh, I’m happy for you Athea! I’ve heard his family is rich, and although he isn’t my taste of man, I know most others are swooning about him, just like Denyssa. You are lucky.” Ynerca said smiling at her.

“Can we come too? I’m sure there will be a celebration,” Menja asked hopeful and excited.

“I should have let you become Warlord Fatso’s toy!” Athea said, glaring at Hassika.

“Don’t mind her Hassika; she’s just too shy to admit her secret crush. They will make such a lovely pair, and it’s so romantic!” Denyssa gushed.

Athea turned to Denyssa, an evil little smile at her face. “Ohh it is, isn’t it! You just reminded me of something else romantic I wanted to show you.”

Denyssa’s eyes lost their focus. Suddenly she squeaked, clutched her groin with both hands and sank moaning to her knees, shivering in aftershocks of an obvious orgasm.

“I thought so,” was Athea’s airy comment.

“Goddess, what did you do to her?” Ynerca asked, staring at the now whimpering Denyssa.

“Let’s say Denyssa found out about her new favorite fruit,” Athea answered smirking.

“Are you kidding me, really? Wow, the kinky little slut! You have to respect her! I thought she was only playing around a bit, but she doesn’t do anything halfhearted,” Hassika laughed.

“Do I want to know what you’re talking about?” Rhabina asked warily.

Athea looked at her smiling. “Not your ballroom sweetie, but nothing to worry about.”

“We really have to do something special for her. She should lose her virginity the way she dreams about it. I want her to always remember it fondly,” Roban said warmly, smiling at the squirming girl on the floor.

“That sounds really sweet and romantic, until you realize in Denyssa’s case it probably would mean a gang-rape,” Hassika replied grinning.

“She also has some very naughty harem-girl fantasies. I could make it work easily. We all could enjoy watching one of her fantasies to become true, or even play a role in it,” Athea mused and a smile appeared on her face.

“Awww, now Denyssa heard it and we can’t surprise her. That would have been fun,” Menja complained, clearly disappointed.

“She is still caught up in her last fantasy and can’t hear us. Menja is right, we should surprise her. Who else wants to play?” Athea asked smiling at Menja.

“What do you mean by ‘play’? We are your harem for real and you want us to act in Denyssa’s harem-girl fantasy. What ‘fantasy’? And what part do we have to ‘play’?” Rhabina asked confused.

“Funny, just this morning Ynerca’s brothers asked me about it. I wasn’t sure about my part in your harem as well. Could you explain it to me too, please?” Roban requested, sounding dead serious.

“Ohh, now I understand! You are a clan chief, just like my older sister Gillyn. Given the opportunity, I also would want to have a harem. It’s neat! The Ghallan clans should copy this part of your customs,” Ynerca commented.

“It does have its advantages, although at times it can become very taxing,” Athea replied, sternly looking at her brother.

“However, I don’t want to use visions on Denyssa, so we will have to act, at least partly! I was thinking to dress up and role-play. For example, just now I had the sudden thought my brother would be perfect as the harem’s eunuch!” Athea continued.

“Ohh, that really sounds like fun! I want to play the stern harem overseer!” Hassika exclaimed delightedly.

“What a surprising choice. Are you sure you’re up to the challenge? It’s so different from your usual kind and caring ways,” Rhabina deadpanned.

“It’s OK, we all should enjoy it. Here is the setup in short: A slaver brought Denyssa to the palace of a foreign kingdom. He wants to sell her as a slave girl. Hassika will play the overseer. We need a slaver, at least one or two other slaves and of course the king or queen,” Athea continued explaining.

“As the most familiar with Denyssa’s secret desires, I will have to direct some of the action. Doing so, would be easiest if I’d play the queen,” Athea said, trying to avoid looking at anyone.

A diversion from Menja rescued Athea. “I want to play the slaver! I watched them as they caught my mama and her sisters. I know what to do!”

“Sorry little one, but you are too young for this kind of playacting, but you’ll have fun too. Roban and Denyssa will take you to the clan encampments before we start. You’ll spend the night there with other girls and boys your age. Wouldn’t you like that?” Athea asked her smiling.

“They would want me to come? But I’m an amazon, no one likes us,” Menja said, sounding worried.

“Of course they will like you! My family and the other clans don’t hate amazons at all. They are as curious about you as you’re about them, sweetie. I like you already and my nieces and nephews will do too. I know them, it’s my family. You will become friends with them in no time,” Ynerca told her, sounding confident.

“I would really like that,” Menja answered, looking hopeful.


A little while later, after Denyssa had recovered from her strenuous visions, Athea told her to go with Roban and Menja to the clan camps. She looked a bit surprised, but went along, smiling and listening to the happily babbling girl. The Clan kids welcomed Menja, overjoyed about getting a new playmate. When Roban and Athea left, a wide-eyed listening audience surrounded Menja and she excitedly told them about her experiences as Dreamer of the amazon tribe.

Returning to their quarters, Denyssa looked wide-eyed too on entering their tent. Ynerca, now surprisingly equipped with a whip at the belt of her dress, looked at her frowning.

“There you are! The overseer is already waiting for us. You will follow every command given to you obedient and humble. I want to make a good deal selling you. If you mess this up I’ll flay the skin of your back. Are we clear about it, or do you need some motivation, maybe a taste of the whip already?” She asked the stunned girl.

“What are you... ?” Was as far as she came, when Hassika marched in and interrupted her.

“Finally, bring her in. Queen Athea is waiting and she isn’t known for her patience! You better stop smirking, boy, or I’ll give you something to quench the smug look on your face!” Hassika hissed at Roban.

Hassika and Ynerca grabbed Denyssa’s arms and dragged the stupefied girl through a new makeshift wall partition made of blankets. Athea was comfortably lying naked on her belly and watching their entrance. Almost as naked, just a tiny piece of white cloth covering her sex, Rhabina knelt at Athea’s side, massaging her back and shoulders.

“It took you long enough!” She spit out. “Now let me finally see the merchandise. Hassika, you know what I like, go ahead!” Athea commanded.

“It’s a girl from Vernya, your majesty, sixteen and, as Ynerca promised, a virgin.” She reported. “Open your mouth slave; we want to look at your teeth.”

Denyssa was too stunned to react and just stood there frozen on the spot. Hassika huffed annoyed and grabbed her jaw. At the same time Ynerca hit her ass with a stinging slap. As she opened her mouth to yell at Ynerca, Hassika shoved her thumb inside and pressed down her tongue.

“Her teeth are fine, pearly white, and her tongue feels soft like velvet,” Hassika approved.

“I want to see all of her. Get her out of that dress!” Athea told her impatiently.

“Of course your majesty,” she replied and turned to Denyssa. “Drop the dress girl, or do you need help?” Hassika ordered, sounding dangerously annoyed.

“Do as you’re told Denyssa!” Ynerca hissed in her ear and took the short, multiple-string, leather whip from her belt.

Denyssa still didn’t move.

“Slave, assist!” Hassika commanded, looking at Roban.

Roban took Denyssa’s wrists, grinning at her, and lifted them up above her head. Denyssa yelped as her feet left the floor and she helplessly dangled in Roban’s hold. Hassika and Ynerca wasted no time. Ynerca untied the shoulder straps at the back of Denyssa’s dress and Hassika quickly pulled it down. Not wearing anything beneath it, Denyssa was instantly and completely exposed.

“Not bad! I like her tits, big and firm. Her nipples are cute, long but not very thick. How do they feel?” Athea mused, looking her over attentively.

Rhabina was still massaging Athea, but was staring at Denyssa too now. Hassika brazenly took both her nipples between forefinger and thumb of her hands and twirled them. Denyssa’s eyes flew open wide and she squeaked when Hassika, taking away her hands, pinched her nipples as a parting gift. The rosy colored peaks stood now proudly erect and throbbing on her generous boobs.

“The slave’s nipples are very sensitive it seems, easy to tease for pleasure or to torture as punishment,” Hassika reported amused.

“I think we have a little slut here. I want to know if she is wet already,” Athea asked, grinning evilly.

“As you wish my Queen, maybe you would like to open her flower yourself?” Hassika replied suggestively, sounding just as mischievous.

“You are right, I think I’d like that,” Athea replied licking her lips.

“We’ll present her to you.”

Hassika nodded at Ynerca. They both took a firm hold under Denyssa’s knees, lifting and pulling her thighs wide apart. Denyssa lost her sense of reality, and watched the slowly approaching Athea, feeling detached like a spectator.

“Lift her higher, I don’t kneel for a slave!” Athea required.

Still grinning, Roban easily lifted her until Denyssa’s groin was at his sister’s eye-level. Athea placed her thumbs at Denyssa’s pussy-lips and parted them gently, but decisive.

“Deliciously plump on the outside, and small, but well-defined symmetrical inner lips,” she observed. “Now let me see what they are covering.”

Athea pinched the inner lips tightly between her fingers and pulled them apart, revealing all of Denyssa’s secrets.

“What a lovely pink coloring and already as juicy as I thought. The hussy! Look at her little clit, stiff, throbbing and straining for attention. I’ll have a taste of her as well.”

Athea licked languorously slow between Denyssa’s strained and spread lips. It snatched her out of her stupor, but all she could do was to moan about the sensuous stimulation. A small finger carefully probed, then forced its way through the tight opening, and deeper inside.

“What an exceedingly narrow cunt she got, and she’s definitely a virgin!” Athea continued the running commentary of her explorations.

Torturous slowly she drove her finger in and out of her helpless friend. A little while later and licking her forefinger, Athea used her other hand to teasingly circle and probe her anus as well. Denyssa groaned and tried to squirm away from the indecent finger, but they held her too tightly. As the tip nudged the tiny opening and pressed an inch inside, Athea simultaneously sucked Denyssa’s clit between her lips and rapidly flicked it with the tip of her tongue. Denyssa screamed and bucked savagely, but only Ynerca had trouble holding on through her orgasm.

“How easy to get her off, all down here is just one big pleasure spot. We’ll have so much fun stuffing and stretching every one of her tiny holes. The wicked trollop will helplessly cum over and over until she’s nothing but a gooey mess. Then the real fun begins,” Athea announced, and noisily continued to slurp Denyssa’s pouring juices.

“Didn’t I tell you she is a natural-born whore? A wink is all what’s needed to get her juices flowing. So, do we have a deal?” Ynerca asked, sounding pleased.

“We should determine her pleasuring abilities before a final decision, your majesty. I would be willing and eager to verify it personally,” Hassika croaked out, leaving no doubt about her readiness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.