Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 18: A First Date

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18: A First Date - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Roban woke up early the next morning. He carefully lifted Athea off his chest and lay her down close to Rhabina. At contact the raven-haired beauty wrapped his sister up in her arms. Roban dressed and left the tent, greeting the two guarding amazons. They returned his greeting a bit stiffly. As he asked them where he could find something to eat, they looked at him a bit warily, put pointed him in the direction of another big tent close by.

About twenty amazons were sitting at two of four available long wooden tables. As he entered the opening of the tent all talking stopped. He picked some food out of baskets placed close to the entrance, while all eyes were following his every movement. Looking around, Roban decided to have breakfast somewhere else and left the tent with his booty of bread, cheese and dried fruits.

After he exited the amazon campground he sat down on a tree-stump to eat. Chewing on a piece of bread he watched three men coming closer from direction of the clan camps.

“Did they throw you out of their camp pretty boy, or haven’t they noticed you aren’t a woman?” One of them asked, looking down at him grinning.

“They are suspicious at least.” Looking at them Roban had to smirk as well. “As ugly as those two behind you are, they have to be your brothers. I never could understand how a toad like you could have such pretty sisters.”

“Well, would you prefer us as pretty as you are and for my sisters to be ugly?” Cybrien responded laughing. “My brothers and I were hoping you could introduce us to your amazon friends, but looking at you all alone out here, I see that was a pipe-dream.”

“I could introduce you, but that wouldn’t gain you any sympathy. They only tolerate my presence because my little sister forces them.”

“Your own family resemblance isn’t any better than mine! I’ve heard your sister is a tiny girl, luckily no one said she is ugly.”

“Yeah, Athea is a pocket-size doll, but never mention it where she could hear you.”

“That reminds me! How did you manage to escape Ynerca’s grasp? Gillyn told me from now on you had to wear her like a shirt, as tightly as she was clinging to you yesterday. Or did you leave her in the same condition she was the last time you met her?” Cybrien laughed again.

“She was sleeping the same as the other girls when I left to get breakfast.”

“The rest of the harem you mean? You have to know, the clan women are mightily busy to stir a pot of juicy rumors, any pointers for some ugly toads how to get a harem of pretty girls?” Cybrien asked grinning.

“Always be nice to your little sister! Though I’ve to admit that’s pretty much all I know about it.”

“Since Gillyn expects Ynerca to apply for a position in your harem, that won’t work for me or my brothers. Or is it your sister’s harem? That part of the rumors was a bit confusing.”

“Definitely my sister’s, it’s always my sister. Actually I think I’m just a member of her harem as well.”

“In that case maybe we should call on your sister!” Cybrien laughed heartily.

Behind them Roban noticed a new group of people coming.

“Do you think I would look good in a gauzy veil ensemble?” He laughed even louder.

“I’ll try very hard to get that image out of my mind!” Gillyn commented. “Typical men, as always they sit around wagging their chins.”

“A Manthakin rider just delivered a message from their Warlord Jochias. They pitched a tent halfway between their camp in the west and Notabir and invited us to a gathering. A hundred guards are allowed, but shouldn’t come closer than a hundred yards to the tent. Seven of us he invited inside. Artheos thinks it could be a trap and won’t go. He’ll send his son and two officers. Bahren Mongel will go for Notabir, but is offering Notabir’s second opening to you. We discussed it among us, if you need it for your sister or maybe the Amazon’s First Daughter, we will give you one of our invitations too,” Gillyn told Roban.

“I thank you, but hope you didn’t tell them already. I don’t want my sister to go. Hassika doesn’t need to come with us either.”

The three clan leaders eyed him critically. “We didn’t tell her yet. We were on our way to your quarters when we noticed you and my brothers. It seems I’ve to remind you that the Ghallan Clans are led by women. When we discussed it we thought about Athea and Hassika. Bahren Mongel already granted your place. You might believe you don’t want or need women to negotiate with the Manthakin, but we don’t share your opinion. So we will offer an invitation to Athea or Hassika,” Gillyn told him sternly.

Roban shrugged. “As you wish, but don’t come to me complaining afterward.”

All three women looked angrily at him. Roban still went with them as they continued their way to the Amazons’ encampment.


Arriving at their tent Roban led Gillyn, Sahein and Sinheyd inside. They found his companions still dead to the world.

“I should have expected it. They don’t look like they would wake up on their own anytime soon,” Gillyn sighed.

Behind them Menja walked in.

“I came back yesterday an hour before midnight, but I still could hear moaning. I think it was Ynerca. As tired as I was, I didn’t want to wait any longer, so I slept in another tent,” She reported.

“Tattletale!” Roban said grinning at her.

“Well, we still have to wake them up. This is important.” Sahein stated.

“All of them? Why not just wake Athea and Hassika?” Roban asked.

“If you can extract them out of that mess without waking them all up, go on.” Gillyn snorted.

Roban looked again and had to agree, it wouldn’t be easy.

“I could go and get them some breakfast, which hopefully will calm their anger when we wake them up.”

“Sounds like a plan, you do that,” Gillyn agreed.

Leaving he heard Sahein asking, “Are you sure he was with them yesterday evening?”

Coming back a little while later and loaded with food, they had already woken up the sleeping beauties, just as he had hoped. Handing out food, instead of angry glares he now got grateful smiles. For his clever handling of the situation he mentally patted himself on the shoulder. His smug feeling lasted until he met his sister’s gaze.

“Why don’t you want me to come to the meeting?” She asked in a tone of voice just short of hissing already.

Sighing he faced her and answered. “I worry the Manthakin won’t take you as seriously as they should. Once they realize how easily you lose your temper they will provoke you even more, trying to force a useful reaction.” Roban replied calmly.

“Oh, that’s a surprisingly reasonable explanation. So you would want me to stay calm under any circumstances?” Athea asked smiling at him.

Roban nodded. “That probably won’t be easy Zeza. They will see you and the clan women as a weak link, but you will be the youngest among us. Leaders of nations not ruled by women usually think like that. All the rumors Nirumy told us about the Manthakin prove they use fear to weaken their opposition. I expect them trying to shock us and to be very good at it. It could become ugly.”

The women looked thoughtful.

“He could be right. We can’t show weakness whatever they will dish out.” Gillyn commented. “That goes for all of us, not just the women. Even if they assume we women are the easy targets for their terror games, the men will be affected too. You are not much older than Athea; do you have the self-control you demand of your sister?”

Roban smiled at her. “You are a very smart woman Gillyn. The Canbierra are lucky to have you as their leader. It’s the second reason why I didn’t want my sister to come with us. She will be my weakness.”

Athea stood up and walked to her brother. “Today I won’t be your weakness brother, but be your strength. The Manthakin will have to face their own fear.”

Roban, looked in her eyes and simply nodded, accepting her promise.

“I’m just happy I won’t have to see any of what will happen there,” Denyssa nervously said.


Before they had to leave the camps Roban wanted to thank Bahren Mongel. Bahren, about fifty years of age, was of average height and build. His face was the hardened mask of an old warrior. A rare thing to see on Calmyra, most warriors died young.

“Captain Bahren, I wanted to thank you for the opportunity to come along to this meeting.”

The older man had to look up at him to answer. “Ten years ago the people of Notabir hired me and ten mercenaries to guard this town. That is still my job. I’ve a wife, a son, and two little daughters now. You can believe me when I tell you I take my job more seriously today. Before I came to Notabir I’d fought in many wars as a mercenary, a few times in battles against Norgar raiders. I won’t lie and tell you I like your people. They are cruel and merciless. On the other hand I never saw a Norgar expecting mercy for himself or fleeing from the battlefield. I also never heard of a Norgar betraying his comrade in arms. I welcome you to fight with us Roban Maghon; I know I can trust you.”

Nothing else was said between them, nothing else needed.


Two hours later they were riding west towards the mountains, Bahren Mongel and the two Tularkis officers in the lead, Roban, Gillyn and Sinheyd behind them. Next in line, Hassika was riding at Athea’s side. Her other side once again occupied by Khaleas, further down, one hundred soldiers, among them ten amazons, Athea’s personal guard.

“I’m glad to have an opportunity so soon again to enjoy your presence Princess Athea.” Khaleas told her smiling.

“I’m no princess, Khaleas. Norgar women don’t use any titles. The leader of a family clan is a Chief. The ruler of Falkath, the capital, and highest ranking warrior of the society, is the Chieftain. That’s all the Norgar titles. The Norgar don’t follow or bow to a title, they only respect strength,” Athea replied not unfriendly, but not too warmly either.

“I’m sorry about our misunderstanding the other day Athea. I never meant to offend you. As soon as we’re back from this gathering, I will ask your brother officially to allow my courtship.”

“I’ve other things on my mind today,” Athea curtly commented.

“You don’t have to worry about the Manthakin. I will personally guard and protect you at the gathering,” Khaleas told her gallantly.

“You don’t believe my brother and Hassika are capable to do that?”

“Your brother might be big and strong, but he is also young and inexperienced. Hassika, well, she is just a wo...” He stopped his explanation when Gillyn, Sinheyd and Hassika all at once turned their heads and intently watched him.

“What I wanted to say is; I am a knight of Tularkis and I see it as my duty to protect you, as well as it would be an honor and pleasure to me.” He continued, sounding relieved when the women turned their heads away.

“Why are you interested in me at all? There is no valuable dowry you could expect. My brother and I are more or less fugitives.”

“You are a beautiful young woman Athea. Although you don’t use the title, you’re a highborn noble. Lord Artheos is my father, I am his heir. His title and estate will become mine one day. We’re meant for each other and I want you to become my wife,” He said passionately.

“Do you believe in myth Khaleas? Yesterday you said the legends of the Norgar were your favorites. Maybe you heard about the Law of the Blood, and a thousand year old promise?”

“They were, but I can’t remember anything particular anymore, I’m sorry,” Khaleas said smiling again.

“Good, I worried you were hoping for something I can’t give you anymore,” Athea said, smiling too now.

“But you are only fourteen, and told me you lived secluded among women only?” Khaleas asked, sounding disturbed and disappointed.

“I see, you can’t remember anything particular, right?” Athea laughed.

“Maybe you should have studied the legends of the Amazons too. We lose our virginity at fourteen,” Hassika quipped.

“By the gods, you want to tell me you lost your virginity to a woman? How did that happen?” Khaleas croaked almost speechless.

“I’m sure Hassika would be happy to show you, though this probably should happen in privacy,” Athea replied grinning.

“Would I ever!” Hassika laughed so hard tears were streaming down her face.


“Your sister and Hassika seem to have some fun with Khaleas today, not jealous anymore?” A grinning Gillyn asked Roban.

“A moment ago your ears were good enough to know exactly what they are talking about. My hearing is fine as well.”

“OK, maybe Khaleas doesn’t have as much fun as they do,” she conceded laughing.

“So your sister lost her virginity to an amazon, how come I’ve trouble to believe that?” Gillyn mirthfully asked.

“I guess because you’re a deeply suspicious woman,” Roban said shrugging.

“Or maybe she talked to Ynerca this morning, like we all did,” Sinheyd deadpanned.

“Ynerca’s description of Athea’s failed test sounded like a very impressive demonstration of Athea’s affection for you,” She continued.

“Don’t get angry at Ynerca! Athea already told us about your relationship, and you know we aren’t shy about such things,” Gillyn hastily added.

“Our relationship isn’t a secret. The day she was born my mother told me Athea would become my mate. Every Norgar expected us to do so at her sixteenth birthday.”

“Since you’re living in a tent at the moment, your relationship to the other women isn’t very secret as well,” Sinheyd laughed.

“Yeah, that’s one reason. Women are babbling all day, is the second,” Roban grumbled.

“Were almost at the gathering, let’s get serious. You’re no longer worried Athea will break under the strain you expect this meeting will be?” Sinheyd asked.

“No, but now I worry if the Manthakin and we won’t break,” Roban snorted.

“Hassika warned us about your sister, but it is difficult even for another woman I’ve to admit. She is such a pretty little thing, it’s impossible to imagine she can become something like a monster,” Gillyn sighed.

“A monster? Well, maybe after today it will become easier for you to see more than her pretty shell.”


The Manthakin had raised the tent for the gathering in the center of a small hill. It was dark red, circular and more than twenty yards in diameter. Banner on flagpoles were stacked all around it. It was a broad variety of signs, but the only colors used were dark red as the tent, black and gold. One symbol on each banner was similar, a bird of prey’s spread claw.

The guards and Hassika stopped at the foot of the hill, and only the six designated invitees continued to ride up the hill. Two soldiers were guarding the tent’s entrance, armed with a sort of halberd; its blade formed like a sickle not the usual ax-head. Roban assumed them to be Manthakin, the first he ever saw, not very tall and short-legged, but extremely stocky figures. Their leather armor, reinforced with metal strips at chest and shoulders, looked well maintained and in good condition. The same as everything else they wore or carried. They didn’t wear helmets, and their dark hair was braided to a knot, high on the backs of their heads. As they passed them to enter the tent, they seemed to ignore them, but Roban knew they were aware of every move and person passing.

Inside the tent they went through a second fur covered opening and reached the main room. A frame of four wooden posts connected with beams at the top supported the tent’s ceiling and carried large oil-lamps. Opposite the entrance they came through, was an area furnished with lots of furs and big pillows. Sitting there was the biggest man Roban had ever seen. He had to be more than seven feet tall, but it was difficult to guess, since he was sitting. Roban wondered if he was even able to stand. The man was as fat as a whale. The only things visibly worn by him was jewelry. Golden rings were pierced through his ears, nose, brows and nipples. Luckily huge overlaps of fat covered his crotch. Roban neither wanted to know if that thing was totally nude, nor what else might be pierced. The man, obviously Warlord Jochias, was a bald mountain of fat and flesh, decorated with rings and gold-chains.

Two similarly dressed young women were kneeling and leaning against his huge thighs. They even were as bald as Jochias. Luckily that was where their resemblance ended. Not older than maybe sixteen or seventeen, they were small and slim, their darkly tanned skin a stark contrast to the pale wobbling mass of the Warlord.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.