Law of the Blood
Chapter 17: Reencounters

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17: Reencounters - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

The next day, an hour before noon, their party stopped on a slight rise about a mile from Notabir. The army camps were positioned to three sides of the town. Tularkis to the south, the Ghallan clans to the east and Notabir’s own soldiers to the north and closest to them. It was a clear sunny winter day; the majestic mountain chain in the west filled the horizon. Pillars of smoke, rising from another army’s camp, were visible against the snow-capped peaks.

Obviously their group got noticed as well. Riders from all three camps headed in their direction. They met and formed a single unit before they continued their way up the gentle rise. A group of two men and three women were leading a column of about a hundred riders. Approaching, they intently scrutinized the troop of amazons, but especially Hassika and Roban in the lead. One of the two men was the first to break the silence.

“I’m Bahren Mongel, captain of Notabir’s town guard. What do the Amazons want at this time of war?” He formally asked.

“I’m Hassika, the First of Nyome’s Daughters. We are guarding the Matassaja, our Goddess’s blood daughter.”

Athea, Menja still with her, directed her horse between Hassika and Roban.

“I’m Athea, the Matassaja Hassika just mentioned. I’m just here to accompany my brother Roban. I can imagine how weird that must sound and look to you. You should ask him, although I fear it will only increase your confusion,” Athea told them smiling.

“Well, I’m Roban and came to take a look at the Manthakin advance party,” Roban said and focused his attention smiling to the women of the group in front of them. “Didn’t I tell you we will meet again Gillyn, nice to meet you again so soon Sahein.”

The second men of the group looked from Roban to the two greeted women and burst out angrily.

“What is this farce? Do you know this man and his posse of amazons Gillyn Canbierra?”

“Nice to see you too Roban, Sahein told me she met you. I was happy when I heard you found your sister,” Gillyn returned Roban’s greeting, ignoring the man’s outburst.

“I know Roban. He was a guest at our home for a while and searching for his little sister. I know no more than you do why he or his sister are with the Amazons, albeit what they just told us. As far as the Canbierra Clan is concerned, Roban is a friend,” Gillyn finished.

“Gillyn Canbierra! I so wanted to meet you after all the nice things my brother told me about you and your sisters! I hope they are with you and I get a chance to thank all of you for your help and hospitality to my brother,” A brightly smiling Athea announced.

“Sahein! Of course I’m happy to meet you too. Your sister Trynna was such a dear helping us with our wardrobe problems. I hope she is here as well,” She added turning to Sahein Callghannen.

“Of course our sisters are with us, like all of our family. They will be happy to meet you. Especially Ynerca missed Roban terribly after he left so suddenly,” replied a grinning Gillyn.

“WE ARE HERE FOR A WAR, DAMMIT! You women sound like preparing for a fucking festival. We are facing overwhelming enemy forces already and you want to invite a band of hostile amazons in our midst? I will be leading our combined armies and don’t know any of this people. They are not welcome! The last I need here are more women to worry about!” The man shouted outraged.

“No one agreed to you leading our armies! War or no war, the Ghallan Clans will greet their friends. You obviously even miss the courtesy to introduce yourself by name,” Gillyn replied coldly.

“The amazons are guarding friends and I welcome them to stay with the Ghallan Clans. Unlike you, the Clans don’t worry about women, but know their value. These amazons are warriors and the Manthakin are as much their enemy as they are ours. I hope they will join our forces, assuming that’s why they are here. Are you too stupid to realize it?”

“I am Lord Artheos Gharnak from Tularkis, assigned by King Malrik to defend Vernya against the Manthakin. I lead the by far strongest army, and I am the only experienced general among us. Who else but me could rightfully command our joined forces?”

“No one doubts your experience Lord Artheos, but you seem far less knowledgeable about other facts which could be as important to the war as military tactics. You just got introduced to Roban from Kurgath, the heir to the Norgar’s Throne of Blood. The amazon’s First Daughter and three hundred warriors are guards for his sister Athea. I didn’t realize who they were when I met them the first time, but I’m not blind or dumb. It wasn’t difficult, even the bit of information we had were enough to piece it together. Do you still think it’s a wise decision to decline them a welcome? I doubt King Malrik would be all too pleased with you Artheos,” Sahein asked cynical.

“All the more reason to become suspicious, maybe the amazons and Norgar plan to form an alliance with the Manthakin Emperor against us!” Artheos flustered.

The women around him snorted.

“Most likely, as the Amazons and Norgar are famous for their elaborate political scheming and cleverly devised alliances,” the third and unknown woman replied dryly.

“Get over yourself Artheos. We invited them to the clan camps and will vouch for them if you find it necessary. Ride back to your army and think about the situation before spouting more stupidity.”

Followed by some guards, Lord Artheos indignantly turned his horse and cantered away.

A young man among the staying troop of riders came forward, taking the vacated position. The crest on his armor showed the same insignia as Lord Artheos.

“I’ve to apologize for my father. Seems he felt a bit overwhelmed by the situation. He already is under much duress in view of the large enemy forces. I’m his son Khaleas. For my part I gladly welcome all of you. The Norgar legends were always a favorite of mine, and I didn’t even know how beautiful you are Princess Athea.” He said deeply bowing to her.

“I admit I didn’t know about a connection to the famous Amazon tribe. I overheard you are the Matassaja, a blood Daughter of the Goddess Nyome. Does it mean, like the Amazons, you’ll look down on me with disdain, while I’m helplessly enamored by your enchanting presence?” Khaleas asked charmingly.

Roban couldn’t decide between throwing up or simply to stop more gushing with a fist to his jaw. Did that peacock actually color his lips and eyelashes? Admittedly he wasn’t really ugly, but pouty lips and a doe-eye look didn’t belong to a man. A side-glance at Denyssa and Roban conceded it might be his personal opinion not a fact. Though surely his sister would share his dislike, otherwise the frog mouth with the delicate nose and his curly coiffed hair wouldn’t have much left of a future.

“Of course I’d never look down on anyone, I’m rather shy towards men because of my reclusive living entirely among women, but I don’t feel any dislike or even revulsion,” Athea replied, sounding surprised.

“What a relief to hear that from your lovely lips! If it meets your approval, I would like to accompany you to the clan camps and personally assure myself of your secure and comfy accommodations,” Khaleas responded smiling.

“How kind of you Khaleas, I feel flattered by your concern,” Athea replied warmly.

“Yeah, yeah, just let’s get going, I’m starting to feel sick!” Roban grumbled.


Roban and Hassika were riding between Gillyn and Sahein on their way to the camp. Riding behind them were Athea with Menja and Denyssa, flanked by Rhabina. Khaleas was at Athea’s side of course.

“It seems you’re still watching jealously over your sister,” A grinning Sahein noted.

“Isn’t she allowed to enjoy her life just like you do?” Gillyn asked surprised.

“To be fair, when I met them, Roban as well wasn’t allowed to play,” Sahein added.

“What a shame, you have no idea what you missed. Ask Ynerca, she is moping and whining since Roban left. So far she didn’t even try to replace him in her bed, a miracle all on its own. If Roban isn’t allowed to ease her misery, I fear this will be more dangerous for the peace in Vernya than the Manthakin,” Gillyn told them laughing.

“Sorry I didn’t introduce myself before. My name is Sinheyd; I’m leading the Dohougney Clan. I hope you want to aid us against the Manthakin. We need help. Also I’m mighty curious about the amazons who came with you.”

“The Dohougney, Callghannen and we Canbierra’s provide the highest number of clan warriors camped here. We will defend Notabir, but do know it looks hopeless already, even before the main Manthakin army will pass the mountains,” Gillyn explained.

Hassika answered before Roban did.

“You were right, although we’re guarding Athea, the Matassaja; we’re here to fight the Manthakin. The connection between the Amazons and Athea is actually simple. I never was a very strong believer in things outside this world. The bond between the Goddess Nyome and us amazons was just a symbolic gesture to me. What happened since Athea and Roban arrived at our village taught me a new view of the world and my place in it. Athea is the daughter of Nyome, as much as I’m the daughter of my mother Tantaja. Nyome sent her to us and told us hundreds of years before about it in a Prophesy. That would have been bad enough. The little pixie is a terror to have around; don’t get fooled by her looks. Before lover boy behind us will come to his senses, she’ll have him chewed through and spit out his bones. As bad as Athea is, for the amazons and me personally, Roban was worse. He is Nyome’s son. We failed to accept the concept and paid a high price. I made my peace with it, and now I love them both. Let’s say I would miss him as much as your sister Ynerca when he leaves.” Hassika told them, ending amused.

“What can I say, I love her as well,” Roban laughed.

“All mystery aside, I’m here for what I already told you, to look at this army. I’m not here as the heir of the Norgar chieftain. I don’t want the Norgar to get involved at all, as you shouldn’t want them to. My sister and I are not very fond of them. I assume you know enough to understand our sentiment. Athea promised the amazons Nyome’s protection. In doing so she accepted her own responsibility as well. I didn’t stop her shenanigans, but rather enjoyed them, so I am responsible too. I’m already indebted to you for the help and hospitality you gave to me and my sister. You can see me as an ally in a war against the Manthakin Emperor. I can’t tell you how much of a help that will be, but I am willing to do all I can,” Roban finished just as they arrived at the clans campsite.


They were welcomed by a quickly growing group of men and women. Arrangements were made to provide the Amazons with tents and provisions and other necessities. The clan men were sternly warned to keep their hands off the amazon warriors, as they wouldn’t like it and react very unkindly to unwelcome liberties at the hands of the men. The amazons pitched their new tents a bit secluded from the clans but in an easy walking distance. It all went well and good until some more and special family members arrived.

“IT’S REALLY HIM!”

They could hear a girl screaming. The next moment a flash of limbs, clothes and flying coppery red hair crashed into Roban, wrapping arms and legs tightly around him.

“I missed you so much! I couldn’t sleep or eat anymore. You can’t ever leave me again. I love you!” The girl cried, raining kisses on his face at the same time.

Athea approached, followed by her own group of admirers. She tried to get the girl’s attention by tapping her on the thigh, but got ignored. Sighing she slapped the arm of her brother.

“Roban, would you please introduce me to her!” Athea said calmly, only people who knew her well noticed the signs of her rising temper.

“Since your brother seems busy, maybe you would like to show me where you will reside?” Khaleas said, trying to get back her attention. Other women were offering enthusiastically to show him their living quarters, but them he ignored in return.

He was about to touch Athea’s shoulder to get noticed, but Rhabina’s hand caught his wrist.

“You don’t touch the Matassaja without her having asked you to do so,” She told him firmly.

“Little girl, your Matassaja soon will want me to touch her when and wherever I want to.” He replied nonchalantly.

“I’m not your little girl! Even if she will allow it, she didn’t ask for it yet. Keep your hands to yourself until then,” Rhabina answered, her voice getting colder.

“Are you jealous? How interesting! You’re a beauty in your own right. Maybe I will arrange for us all to come together. Wouldn’t you like that girl? Your dreams of her would come true and you even could become my lover as well,” He asked her sensually.

“Finally one of those clueless men my mama always talked about. I was scared all she ever told me was crooked by her prejudice. Thank you for rectifying my mistake!” Rhabina told him happily. Nonplussed by her remark he returned his attention to Athea.

Meanwhile at least Roban had noticed Athea. “Of course! Ynerca, please say hello to my sister Athea. She impatiently wanted to meet you since the first time I told her about you,”

Sadly Roban too couldn’t redirect Ynerca’s attention, but luckily Gillyn was close as well. Ynerca finally noticed the well placed slap to her rump. Turning her head she glared down at her sister.

“WHY DID YOU HIT ME?” Ynerca yelled at Gillyn.

“We want you to say hello to Roban’s sister, but you ignored us all, even Roban,” Gillyn told her grinning.

“Ohh” She replied sheepishly, looking at Athea, who stood smiling at Gillyn’s side. “You are Athea, I’m sorry, I was just so happy to see Roban again. Well, you already know I’m Ynerca. Can I continue kissing him now?” Sheepish was gone and replaced by lusty greed.

“Yeah, go on, I guess I can wait a while longer for proper introductions,” Athea mirthfully responded.

To the sounds of their kissing Gillyn apologized. “Sorry Athea, we spoiled our little sister. She doesn’t have much self-control or any patience when she wants something.”

“No need to apologize, I like her the way she is. We will become friends soon enough,” Athea dismissed her apology.

“Very close friends,” Hassika snorted.

“Did you hear what I asked you Athea?” Khaleas reinserted himself.

“Hmm, Oh, something about my new quarters, wasn’t it? Well, I guess it will be in the middle of the Amazon’s camp. Or am I wrong Hassika?”

“No, you’re absolutely correct. We’d never let the Matassaja out of our sight. Only the Goddess knows what could happen without us guarding you!” Hassika replied grinning.

Athea walked over to Rhabina. Standing on tip-toes she hugged her and whispered in the taller girl’s ear. “I love you.”

“Well, why don’t you show me exactly where it is? We would have a little more privacy to get to know each other better,” Khaleas asked, sounding a bit annoyed.

“Privacy? I hardly could go alone with you. What would people think? Denyssa and Rhabina are always at my side. I’ve to watch out for my reputation. Also my brother would never allow privacy with a man. Even talking to me usually would demand official courtship. I’m disturbed sir Khaleas; do you think I am a tavern wench?” Athea asked, sounding offended.

All eyes turned on him, awaiting his reply. “Oh, of course not, a misunderstanding, I apologize!”

Khaleas frowned looking at Roban, who was still busy with the red-haired wildcat clinging to him. “Maybe I could ask for his permission to court you another time. Your brother seems engaged at the moment.”

“Yes that would be best. He is always so overwrought. I worry a lot about him,” Athea remarked dryly.

“I guess I’ll leave for now Athea, but hope to meet you soon again. It was an unexpected pleasure to make your acquaintance,” Khaleas said a bit stiffly.

“I’m sure you will sir. You may leave now,” Athea haughtily replied.


Gillyn, Sahein and Sinheyd came to Athea when Khaleas left.

“What’s with you and your brother? Could you give us a heads-up before we piss you off too?” Gillyn asked bluntly.

Athea looked at them intently. “My brother and I share everything. Roban doesn’t like men, so there never was a possibility for Khaleas and I to “get to know each other”, as he called it. I had some fun flirting, but he quickly became annoying. That’s all there was to it.” Athea shrugged. “You are women, no reason to worry for you. Maybe you can tell your men though and prevent further annoyance on both sides.”

“It’s not my business, but it doesn’t sound fair to me. Roban can screw whoever he wants to, but you have to restrict yourself to women?” Sahein asked gently but clearly disturbed by the injustice.

“No he can’t. Actually I picked most of our lovers, all aside Hassika, and I’m happy about her joining us. I would have chosen her myself, if I’d known there was a chance she would accept Roban. Anyhow, he never would engage a woman I would reject.”

“Well, that still doesn’t solve the inequality regarding male lovers for you,” Gillyn pointed out.

“What would be fair about that? I enjoy every one of the girls and women we share, but he wouldn’t have any fun with a man. The contrary, watching another man fucking me or one of our lovers would piss him off big time. I can guarantee that won’t be healthy for the man!” Athea replied.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.