Law of the Blood
Chapter 15: Negotiating the Aftermath

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Negotiating the Aftermath - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Denyssa woke up alone. Where were Athea and Roban? The last thing she remembered was having breakfast, but she just woke up hungry and it was still early in the morning. Something was wrong. She listened, but it was eerily silent inside and no sound could be heard from the village as well. Walking warily through the quarters she opened the door and looked down the corridor. No one around, so she continued to walk until she came to a crossing. To the right she could see the door to the great hall, it was wide open. To the left at the end of the corridor was something ... or someone. It was a body on the ground. Valira’s dead eyes were open and staring at the ceiling, but her corpse lay on its front. Someone had obviously broken her neck. Denyssa had the bad feeling she knew the identity of that someone. She turned around and walked through the open door into the great hall.

Denyssa was shocked to find the dead Valira, but the sight of the great hall was beyond anything she could have imagined. There was a deep crack in the floor of the hall and it was filled with blood. There had to be more than fifty dead amazons. It was difficult to estimate, she had to count body parts. In the midst of all that chaos and destruction ... were Chaos and Destruction. They lay on a big table, naked and snuggled together, peacefully sleeping. Denyssa knew she should feel like screaming in terror, but felt more like laughing. Madness!

She sat down, breathing deep and slow, trying to hold on to sanity. She could see someone else now. A girl was under the table, curled up and sleeping too - Rhabina. Sure, why not a bit more craziness. Denyssa walked over to the table, careful to avoid stepping into the puddles of blood. She didn’t feel ready for the siblings, so she knelt and shook the sleeping girl awake.

“Do you know what happened here?” Denyssa asked as calm as she possibly could.

The girl blinked sleepily a few times and looked around, seemingly trying to remember, then started to cry.

“My mama is dead. They are all dead, or ran away.”

Denyssa hugged the sobbing girl and shed a few tears herself. Suddenly she felt a small hand touching her shoulder.

“I know what happened.”

“Menja, by the gods, where did you come from?” Denyssa asked startled.

“I came with Rhabina and hid behind a statue of Nyome when the others ran away. I watched it all. Assanka wanted the Matassaja to do the Maturity Ritual and become an amazon. The Matassaja was very angry, because Assanka had killed her guardian and had chained her to the table. We all could hear her screaming. Even the Goddess was angry and split the floor and the throne. I think because she screamed so loud the guardian came back. The Matassaja said he would kill us all, but he didn’t. When he wanted to leave the temple the Matassaja called him back.” Menja reported excitedly, but now she blushed before she continued. “The guardian took the Matassaja’s spirit, but maybe that was different. She didn’t seem to mind. I didn’t know a guardian could be a honey sister too,” she finished looking at the snuggling pair.

Denyssa had listened wide-eyed to her story and even Rhabina had stopped crying.

“It’s true, my mother wanted to rape Athea and had killed Roban, but somehow the Matassaja and Nyome called him back. He killed my mother and the others who tried to prevent him from leaving the temple, and to follow the fleeing sisters. Athea was so brave; she sacrificed herself to hold him back,” Rhabina confirmed.

Denyssa covered her laughter by coughing. “Yeah, poor Athea, she must have been desperate.”

Her statement was answered by a girlish giggling from the table.

“I suffered a lot last night, but sacrifices had to be made and I’ll heal in time,” Athea said yawning.

“Hey, I died! Don’t I get any sympathy at all?” Roban asked indignantly.

Menja and Rhabina stared at him frightened.

“Of course you do, and tonight Denyssa will give you more than just sympathy,” Athea soothed her brother.

Now Denyssa too stared frightened at him.

“You didn’t think I would forget about you and my promise.” Athea grinned at her. “Anyhow, that’s for tonight. First we will have to clean up and leave this place, it’s disgusting. Why do you always have to make such a mess?”

Looking at the two girls, Athea said, “Stop looking at my brother like that. He won’t do anything to you. Your mother and Valira killed him and tried to rape me! They got what they deserved. Should I ask uncle Balkhor and aunt Messaya what their judgment will be?” The two girls paled at the mentioning of the underworld God and Goddess. “He never harmed anyone who didn’t attack him first!” Athea pointed out angrily.

“Hmm, I can’t deny that. Are you sure you can say the same about yourself though?” Hassika asked from the entrance of the temple, and looked around. Following her, more and more amazons entered the hall.

Undeterred by her nudity, Athea walked over and stopped in front of Hassika. “Why did you come back?” She addressed the amazons.

“I left because I wanted to hide from Assanka, but that’s a non-issue now. Where do you think we should go, Matassaja?” Hassika asked in return.

“Why should I care? I’ve told Assanka and Valira they were choosing a path, now you have to choose as well.”

Hassika looked behind her at the gathered amazons before she turned back to Athea. Sighing she went down on her knees, bent forward until her forehead touched Athea’s feet.

“We want our life back, Matassaja. The Daughters of Nyome want to return to their home and honor their mother again.”

“Hassika, you don’t have to bow at the feet of me, the prissy little cunt. Just give me a kiss,” Athea said laughing.

Grinning Hassika gave Athea a smacking kiss on her pussy.

“You always had the right attitude. I think you would be a perfect First Daughter!” Athea smiled, but Hassika paled as she heard her.

“Don’t you remember? I was the one who caught and guarded you. Not to mention some other things I planned to do to your brother. I’m not much better than Assanka or Valira.”

Athea looked at Roban who shrugged, nodded at his sister and smiled at Hassika.

“You see, my most eloquent brother agrees with me. You never lied to us, or pretended to be something you’re not. Your loyalty to your sisters is obvious. Whatever you wanted to do to my brother isn’t important. You paid your dues. Like he said, it was just a professional dispute. Neither he nor I hold a grudge about it. Get this mess cleaned up, while I think about it some more. Rhabina, Menja, you come with us to Valira’s quarters.”


At the quarters they sat around the table, Denyssa, Rhabina and Menja intently waiting for Athea to say something, and at the same time trying to ignore Roban was present as well. Athea had dressed and watched them.

“Girls, are you trying to make me angry? If that’s your goal, you’re close to reach it. You’re a bad example Denyssa, drop the chaste attitude. You want to stay a virgin? Fine with me! Just stop pretending you’re afraid of Roban. Continue like this and you will regret it,” Athea hissed at Denyssa.

“Sorry Roban, I’m not afraid of you. I’m just a bit nervous. I thought about it every night, but now that it seems it really will happen, I feel a little scared. I blame Zeza! I would have been long done with it without her selfish restrictions!” Denyssa shot back.

“That’s much better!” Athea grinned. “Next one, Menja! What’s wrong with you? Why are you scared of my brother? I said BROTHER, get used to it. I know I told you he is my guardian, but that was just to explain it to you.”

“I AM SCARED! He is a man, he hates all amazons and me too.” Menja sniveled tearing up.

“Hey! I don’t hate all amazons and I don’t hate you at all.” Roban burst out. He stood up, walked over and lifted Menja from her stool. “You remind me of Zeza when she was your age. You just behave better and aren’t as tiny as she was. Well, still is, actually.” Roban hugged the sobbing girl to his chest.

“I’m NOT tiny, and I’m still a growing woman! My behavior is, and always was, commendable!” Athea indignantly retorted.

Roban snorted, Denyssa laughed out and even Menja had to giggle through her tears. Roban sat down with Menja in his lap.

“Anyhow,” Athea huffed. “That leaves you, Rhabina. I can see why you would be afraid. Roban killed your mother and her guards. Sadly you had to watch it. I called him back to do it, why aren’t you afraid of me?”

Rhabina looked at Athea intently. “Assanka was my mother, but I didn’t love her. I didn’t even like her. I loved my granny Hapatha. My mother killed her. I know she did. I didn’t see it, but the day my granny died my mother couldn’t look into my eyes. All she ever wanted was power. Nothing else and no one else was important to her. Granny stood in her way, so she had to die, just like your brother. She wanted to use you to get more power. She even wanted to use me as a lure for you to get it. I’m not as stupid as you believe, Athea, or do you prefer I’ll call you Matassaja now?” Rhabina asked.

“No, I’m still Athea. I never thought you are stupid. You are here for a reason Rhabina. Little Menja will become the Dreamer of the tribe. You listened before, so you know Hassika will become the new First Daughter. Your claim to the heritage will be denied. Show me how smart you are, and tell me why!” Athea answered coldly.

Menja gasped but kept silent.

Rhabina stared at Athea. “I guess as punishment to my bloodline. We betrayed Nyome, tried to rape her true daughter and even killed her son. I can’t say it is a harsh punishment if that would be all.” Rhabina calmly replied, but tears were brimming in her eyes.

Roban looked at the girl and grinned. “Punishment maybe, but you’re wrong, Rhabina. I want the prize, I know why!”

“Ohh please, I’m not smart at all, and even I know the reason. Her majesty the Matassaja, better known to her friends as the horny little bitch, wants you Rhabina, simple as that. That leaves you pretty much in the same situation as me. Looks like I won’t be the only ex-virgin tomorrow. You probably don’t realize it, but it also means you will become Roban’s lover. I guess that is a bit of a shock to an amazon, or an almost amazon. For sure you can forget about this Holy Maturity Ritual. Athea would never accept your defloration by anyone else but her beloved big brother. Am I right so far Athea?” Denyssa asked enjoying herself.

“I’ve to watch out, if the brain-trust of this group can figure me out that easily, I’m obviously too predictable.” Athea pouted.

“You’re just too horny.” Denyssa laughed, and laughed even louder when she looked at Rhabina. The girl looked like she was about to faint. “I feel better again. A second terrified virgin was all I needed to calm down,” Denyssa said, sounding relieved.

“I was trying to calm down the girls! Thank you for the help, Denyssa.” Roban grumbled. “Don’t worry Menja, we have no further plans about you for years!” He added soothingly to the girl on his lap.

“You want me to be the Dreamer of the tribe, but I never had any visions,” Menja pointed out sadly.

Athea looked in the girls eyes, grinned and touched her nose with the tip of her forefinger. Menja’s eyes became glassy and a wide smile appeared on her face.

“Wow! That’s me to the right of Nyome’s throne in the great hall.” The girl said in awe, but started to giggle when Roban tickled her.

“You want your brother to rape me like my mother wanted to do to you.” Rhabina gasped horrified.

“Roban can’t harm a fly!” Menja said between fits of laughter, while trying to fight off Roban’s tickling fingers.

“Although Nyssa was right, what she said is what I want to happen, no one is going to rape you Rhabina. I want you to come with us when we leave here; therefore you have to become my lover as well as Roban’s. We share everything, but we won’t force you. It will be by your choice, or not at all,” Athea said calmly. “This evening I will tell the tribe about my decisions and offer a future. Not only you will have to choose a path. You should leave now and think about it.”

“Do I have to leave too?” Menja asked, breathless from laughing.

“Do you want to become the Dreamer of the tribe?” Athea asked and smiled at the enthusiastically nodding Menja “Then you have chosen your path already and should stay. It’s your home now, and we are your guests.”


It was evening and at Athea’s request the amazons had gathered once again at the great hall of the temple. Led by Hassika, Rhabina at her side, every amazon and child of the tribe was there. Athea stood in front of the broken throne. To the left, Assanka’s former stool was empty. Roban was sitting to the right, on Valira’s old stool, Menja in his lap. Denyssa sat close to him on an extra stool.

“Well, here we are again. Nice clean-up job by the way. Still, there is that ugly scar in the floor and Nyome’s throne is broken. A Prophesy was given to you by Nyome. The Prophesy is fulfilled; we’re at the end of it. Your future as a tribe of amazons, Nyome’s daughters, has to be chosen. I want to offer you a choice.” Athea declared loud and clear.

Your leaders are dead, they failed the challenge. It was my blood that rescued you! Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t mind to give it to my brother; I would have done that anyways. That doesn’t change what happened. Your leaders tried to rape Nyome’s daughter and killed her son. The bond is severed. At this moment you are Nyome’s daughters no more, but her enemies.”

“You want to have Nyome’s protection as a tribe of her daughters again. You want your life back. Here is my offer to you. I’ve chosen the Dreamer. Look at little Menja, what do you see?”

Menja was sitting in Roban’s lap, hugging him and proudly smiling at the gathered amazons.

“You want to live without men in your life. You hate men. You fight them. Nyome loves you for it!” The amazon crowd roared in agreement.

“FINE, BUT YOU WILL ACCEPT MY BROTHER! You won’t just respect, but honor Nyome’s only son! Your last leader Assanka killed him; the new First Daughter will show even more fondness of him than Menja does! HASSIKA, come here!” Athea’s rising temper could be felt like an upcoming storm.

“Oh shit!” Hassika muttered, but went and stepped up to Athea.

Athea stared in her eyes.

“By the Goddess, not now please! Oh fuck!” Hassika moaned loudly as shivers ran up her spine.

“Show us your proud amazon body in all its glory!”

Visions of countless men and women, adoringly watching, played in Hassika’s mind, while she sensuously stripped out of her leather clothes. They all wanted her. The crowd was practically drooling about the perfection of her body.

Athea walked slowly around her. “Look at all those muscles, so beautiful. Hassika, show us your most precious body part. Show off those buns of steel!”

They wanted to see her ass, touch it, kiss it and lick it. They wanted to worship at her personal altar. She flexed her buttocks playfully. She knew her ass was the greatest asset of her flawless body.

Athea lovingly stroke her butt. “Let us kiss those heavenly cheeks and pleasure you Hassika. Such a body deserves it. You deserve it!”

Hassika groaned in arousal. She could feel lips kissing and tongues licking her ass. Some were licking the flowing juices from her pussy, others slipping between her cheeks and teasing her asshole. Hassika sank down on her knees and bent forward, giving better access to get pleasured.

Athea caressed and fingered Hassika’s wet pussy, winking and nodding at her brother. “Yes, that’s what we all should do for you every time you want it. Your superior perfection deserves nothing less than total obedience,” Athea husked. Her fingers wet with Hassika’s arousal, she gently touched and probed her anus.

Hassika was lost in a sea of pleasure. Wiggling tongues were worming their way in every orifice. She grabbed her ass-cheeks and spread them apart, to get even more of it. Overwhelmed she pressed her face to the floor, moaning and whimpering.

Roban was now behind her and undressed. He grinned at Athea as he touched the head of his cock to Hassika’s seemingly offered asshole.

“You are such a good little bitch Hassika. I’m so proud of you!” Athea said mirthfully.

What? I’m a superior specimen of human perfection, and no one’s bitch! Hassika thought angrily, before a tearing pain in her asshole let all her visions vanish instantly.

“OH FUCK! You did it again, you treacherous cunt! Goddess, my ass! That hurts!” Hassika groaned, sounding defeated.

Roban took a firm grip at her hips and pushed deeper into her bowels, happily moaning too now.

“Come on, don’t fret. You love to have your beautiful ass fucked. Isn’t it time to admit to it?” Athea asked giggling and smiled at her.

Hassika screamed and grunted when Roban’s thrusting pace increased, still pushing deeper. The amazons watched horrified the debasement of their First Huntress. Mothers had turned their children away from the spectacle.

“OH, PLEASE!” Hassika moaned again when Athea reached between them and diddled her clit. Although she wasn’t sure if she was pleading for her to stop, or to get her off.

“I hate you two! Fuck it, yes I love it! Fuck me you monster. Plow my ass with your giant cock!” Hassika groaned, coming to a decision about her plea as well.

“Goddess, he’s so deep. It hurts so good. SLAP ME, MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!” Hassika screeched.

Her moans increased in intensity, when Roban soundly slapped her flexing ass-cheeks. And as Athea pinched her clit, Hassika cried out her orgasm.

“Ladies, I give you the new First Daughter and leader of your amazon tribe, HASSIKA!” Athea declared above the continuous screams and moans coming from behind.

Some of the amazons had tears in their eyes, but most of them looked resigned some even a bit relieved. Menja and Denyssa giggled conspiring.


An hour later Roban was sitting to the left of the throne, an exhausted looking Hassika on his lap and both still naked.

“I’ll warn you just once. If some of you find themselves unable to look at your new First Daughter with all the respect she deserves, leave the tribe! If not for Hassika and a very few others, I wouldn’t spend a single thought about your future. If you worry about her spirit, don’t. She has a spirit worthy of an amazon, unlike the rest of you pussies. If you still think she lost it because my brother fucked her, you are too dumb to be a daughter of Nyome! Roban is her SON! Get it into your thick skulls.

Since Hassika demonstrated her respect to my brother most convincingly...” Hassika interrupted Athea by blowing a raspberry and a few other amazons laughed as well.

“There is only one thing left to rectify. I had to give my virgin blood to restore my brother’s humanity.”

Now it was Denyssa turn to snort.

“Denyssa might think I should thank you for the opportunity, and maybe she is right, but that’s another matter. My virgin blood rescued your life. I can’t get it back, but I demand a virgin sacrifice from you in return!”

Excited murmuring arose from groups of girls among the amazons, but Athea watched Rhabina who paled at her announcement.

“I love my brother, as you should have realized by now, so it shouldn’t surprise you that I won’t need your Amadildo to collect the sacrifice.”

The murmurs of the girls came to a sudden end at that.

An amazon stepped forward from the crowd. “Matassaja, without the Maturity Ritual, the girl won’t become an amazon.”

Athea sighed deeply. “You still don’t get it, do you? Menja, who am I?”

The girl blushed when addressed directly in front of all the people, but suddenly her eyes lost their focus and her answering voice sounded nothing like a girl at all.

You are the Matassaja, the only daughter of my true blood. Your word is my will. I am tired of these women. You shouldn’t have stopped your brother! They are in my home, bargaining about the price for poisoning my children and murdering MY SON!”

All doors and gates to the great hall slammed shut.

I will give them the reward for their betrayal!”

Menja’s eyes shone in a golden light as she turned to the crowd. She spread her arms and blue lightning crackled all over the surface of her body.

“Ouch, now you have pissed off mommy.” Roban laughed his eyes emotionless cold shards of ice.

“AWW SHIT!” Athea spat out, but she as well showed a sudden coldness.

Menja pointed at the amazon who had spoken and a bolt of lightning shot from her finger. The woman encapsulated in crackling energy. Her hair erupted in fire and her skin burst open, smoldering. She screamed in terror and pain.

Do you still worry if your daughters will become amazons?”

“STOP PLEASE! I’ll do it!” Rhabina ran to Menja and knelt pleading at her feet. “Take my virginity. I’ll pay the price. It was my mother who killed your son!”

Menja looked from Athea to Roban, both nodded their acceptance.

The future of your tribe is in the hands of my children. You better listen the next time I grant you a Prophesy!” Menja’s voice thundered.

Extending her arms she turned to the broken throne. A golden light erected the fallen halves and molded them together. The light poured from the throne all through the crack in the floor, mending it as well.

Hassika, First Daughter, ride them hard, they need it! I won’t accept any more failure!”

Menja broke down exhausted, the light gone from her eyes.


“Ohh shit! It’s really true,” Hassika stammered. She was sitting in Roban’s lap, her arms clutched around him and still trembling in fright.

He grinned at her. “Does it mean you will become more affectionate and willing from now on?”

She looked at him stunned for a moment, and then grinned. “Hell NO! But I will ride the others as hard as my step-mommy demanded!”

Denyssa helped Menja back to her feet. “How do you like your new job?”

“Wow, that was neat! I’m really a Dreamer. Did you see all that light around me and those lightning bolts? Look, the woman I struck is still smoking!” Menja giggled happily.

“No more children around you two! You are more than a bad influence for impressible kids!” Denyssa huffed.

“Hey, that wasn’t my fault! I was calm and reasonable the whole time!” Athea complained.

“As Roban told you already, ‘It wasn’t me’ got old years ago!” Denyssa reprimanded. “Anyhow, since it seems it’s all cleared now, shouldn’t we leave for more privacy? I hope you know what I am talking about.” Denyssa said gesturing to herself and Rhabina.

“Ohh Hell NO! I am the First Daughter of the tribe. You think it’s OK to fuck my ass here on stage in front of everyone, but now with your little virgins you want to retreat for privacy? I DON’T THINK SO!” Hassika outraged exclaimed.

“Ouhm, I hadn’t thought about that,” Athea answered looking at Rhabina and Denyssa. “Are the Maturity Rituals usually a public celebration?”

“You mean like me getting fucked in the ass?” Hassika’s temper was obviously rising.

“It should be, it’s such a beautiful bum!” Roban laughed and Hassika smacked him on his forehead.

“Shut up you! You are not helping at the moment. Actually, you are rarely any help at all!” Athea hissed at Roban.

“In that case, I’ll wait for the clever women to find a decision without me,” he said and dropped Hassika unceremoniously to the floor, from where she glared at him, after her ass hit it with a painful thud. Unconcerned he walked over to the mended throne and sat down in all his naked glory.

“I won’t lose my virginity in front of all these people. They already detest me and have shown it every day since I came here!” Denyssa stated with finality.

“She has a good point! Denyssa isn’t an amazon and innocent in all this anyways!” Athea agreed.

“Fine, tell your innocent friend I want my baton back, but otherwise I agree. What about Rhabina? She offered her virginity for the tribe. That’s obviously official business! You tricked me into it, Rhabina agreed willingly! I won’t stay the only one fucked on stage today! But maybe Your Highness would like some exposure as well. Want to ride some big cock on stage, Matassaja?” Hassika retorted heatedly.

“You are annoyingly fearless, you know? I feel the sudden urge to test your bravery,” Athea hissed at Hassika.

“No you will not, Zeza. Or you will receive a spanking on stage. I like her just the way she is,” Roban told his sister.

Athea glared at him. “Since you seem to have no problem with public performance, it’s decided. Rhabina’s first time will be here, on the throne you suddenly like so much!”

“I hope you are sure about it, Zeza. I remember what you said before. You demanded a virgin sacrifice; I am just your instrument of choice. If Rhabina and I will have to perform in public, you will too as well!” Roban answered calmly.

Hassika grinned at Athea. “What now, little bitch, stage-fright? Not as much fun becoming exposed than to do it to others?”

Denyssa was smiling evilly at Athea too now. “Could it be, girlfriend? You got nothing to worry about, pretty little thing that you are. I’m sure we all will enjoy it very much.”

“Ohh, I see, dumb and dumber in alliance. I will make sure you will enjoy it as much as you hoped for!”

Detecting the look in Athea’s eyes, Denyssa was the first trying to back down. “Ohuh, maybe we all are a bit overexcited because of what just happened. We should try to calm down first.”

“Oh no, you won’t get out of it GIRLFRIEND! You chose your side, now you will have to learn from your mistake!”

“Ha! What worse could you do to me than you already did?” Hassika laughed.

“Shut up Hassika, we’re already in deep! You don’t know her like I do!” Denyssa cried.

“You were absolutely right. Without interference by stupid men, decisions by women are so much more considerate.” Roban laughed.

Athea turned her glare on him. “You are pretty full of yourself, aren’t you brother? So sure nothing can bother you?”

“Are YOU sure your little ass can pay the due your mouth is billing?” Roban asked in return.

She still glared at Roban, but stopped a moment later and grinned. “There’s no point in trying to scare you, but those two bitches are mine!” Athea stated and Roban nodded grinning back at her.

“Oh shit!” Denyssa exclaimed, noticing the sibling’s agreement. Hassika suddenly felt her bravery slipping away as well. Rhabina and Menja, like the rest of all the people in attendance, had watched the exchanged arguments wondering, but somehow excited, especially Rhabina.

“OK, let’s get to it, our audience is waiting!” Athea finished and walked over to the throne.

“Will you help me brother?” Athea asked purring, pulling her shirt above her head.

“Did we really just challenge Athea, the living incarnate Chaos, to a public sex show?” Denyssa whispered disbelievingly at Hassika.

“When you ask like that, it doesn’t sound like such a good idea anymore. I am already acting like a bitch in heat for days. What is your excuse, you are a virgin!” Hassika whispered back.

“It’s probably just that, I finally lost my brains to the sexual insanity around me. It’s too much for a virgin.” Denyssa sighed.

Roban had peeled Athea out of her boots and pants. She was sitting in his lap now, looking around to choose her first target. Athea wiggled her butt in his lap and crooked her finger at Denyssa and Hassika. They slowly and warily came closer. In front of the throne they stopped and looked questioningly at Athea. They watched as Roban placed his hand at Athea’s crotch and stroke her clit in tight little circles. Athea moaned and they felt like being hit by a wave of arousal. Clouding their thoughts, the smell of Athea’s excitement was like a fog all around them.

“Thank you brother, that’s what I needed!” Athea sighed happily.

“Oh fuck, that’s hot. I feel like melting in heat.” Hassika moaned, breathing in deeply, while Denyssa panted and desperately pulled at her dress to get rid of it.

“You really smell funny Athea.” Menja giggled.

“Ouhm, maybe we should get the kids out of here,” Roban said.

“Menja, be a dear and get all the girls out of the temple, would you please?” The girl pouted unhappily, but left to do as told.

“No reason for you to stop what you were doing!” Athea told Roban, but turned her attention to Hassika and the now also naked Denyssa. Both stood panting and squirming in front of her.

“What should I do with you? I would like you to play with your batons, the problem is Denyssa. I don’t want her to accidentally lose her virginity to a piece of wood. I remember that wasn’t the only thing you enjoyed though. I think you were right Hassika, the way I treated you today was a bit mean. You deserve a little reward, and Denyssa was a bit overbearing today. Maybe a big and strong woman like you could adjust her. Nothing harsh, but a good spanking sounds about right, doesn’t it?”

Denyssa was whimpering softly, while Hassika smiled evilly.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.