Law of the Blood - Cover

Law of the Blood

Copyright© 2012 by Robberhands

Chapter 14: Immortal Screams

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14: Immortal Screams - The story is set in a fantasy world comparable to medieval earth. The main protagonists are brother and sister. Direct descendants of a God, they are fighting destiny to choose their own future. There is blood, war, magic, lots of sex, action and adventure, but mainly it is a character driven story and a fantasy case study on schizophrenia.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Rough   Harem   Anal Sex   First   Size   Slow   Violence  

Athea and Denyssa opened the door to their quarters, but two amazons stopped them before they could go any further.

“Stop, you are not allowed to leave the quarters, Matassaja.” One of them said.

“I am not? Assanka just told me I am no prisoner. Was that a lie?” The amazon in front of her faltered under Athea’s intense gaze.

“I’m not sure, we got our order from Hassika.” Pearls of sweat were forming on the amazon’s brow.

“Hassika, I see. I just wanted to visit my brother. I happen to know Hassika is with him at the moment. Let’s just ask her about those orders.”

The other guard laughed at that. “If Hassika is with a prisoner, they are usually very busy.”

Athea turned her gaze to the woman. “I am sure they will take a break for me, no matter with what they are busy. Just lead the way.”

The amazon suddenly didn’t feel like laughing anymore.

When they entered a small corridor, they could hear muffled screams coming from behind a door at the end of it.

“The cell of your brother is at the end of the corridor Matassaja, but we shouldn’t walk in right now.”

“You two just stay here. My friend and I will talk to Hassika, alone. It could take a while,” Athea answered undisturbed.

“Please, Matassaja, you really don’t want to see what is happening in there right now,” The woman said frightened.

Athea ignored the two guards and walked towards the door, Denyssa at her side.


Roban was thrusting his cock in a steady rhythm deep into Hassika’s bowels. She was on her back, knees pinned down to the sides of her chest. Every deep breath taken in through her nose came back out as a scream. Luckily it wasn’t too loud. She was chewing on her baton, so the screams came out muffled. Roban thought she looked kind of cute, like a doggy holding a chew-bone in its mouth. That’s when the door to his cell was pushed open again. His sister walked in, a frown on her face, behind her Denyssa looked frightened. How could that girl be afraid and blush at the same time?

Athea took in the whole scene before she spoke.

“What happened?”

“Ouhm, Hassika and I had...”

“Will you stop fucking her when you talk to me, Roban. That’s like talking and eating at the same time. It’s impolite, and you do that annoyingly often,” Athea admonished.

“Sorry. As I started to say, Hassika and I had a kind of dispute about our professions. But I think it’s all cleared now. We even became much closer through it.”

When Roban had stopped moving, Hassika had stopped screaming. He was still deep inside her though. Athea knelt down beside them, took the baton from Hassika’s mouth and looked at her.

“Those other two, they have a leather sling just like this one hanging out between their ass cheeks. Am I right to assume that there are also similar batons connected to the strings?” Athea asked, nodding at the two unconscious amazons lying in a corner of the cell. Their leather pants were tugged down to their knees.

“You are so smart and observant! Those batons were a main point in our discussion. Those two just had exactly the kind of work accident I wanted to warn them about. These batons are simply unreliable; you never know where they will end up. I was trying to drive the point home, so to say, when you came in. I think Hassika understands my point of view much better now.”

“Is that so, Hassika?” Athea asked, her eyes burning with anger.

“Your pig of a brother is raping my ass, and you’re angry at ME? Wait until I tell Assanka about this. You can watch while we cut him into little pieces. He will scream for hours,” Hassika hissed out of breath.

“One more word, and you will dream about this to escape the horror of your new existence for just a short moment!” Athea shot back.

“Hey, Hey! Calm down Zeza. The little bitch is just angry that I didn’t let her frig herself for a while,” Roban said and slapped Hassika’s hand away from her pussy once more.

“You infectious case of trots! If you slap my hands again, I’ll cut off your arms and shove them up your ass!”

“I know, I just like to hiss and growl too sometimes.” Athea grinned. “Seriously though, I was wondering about you losing your amazon spirit. So the ass doesn’t count?” She asked looking at Hassika.

Hassika paled. “You can’t tell any of the others about this!”

“Does it mean it too does count? I’m really curious.”

“How the fuck should I know; why don’t you ask your mother?”

“Good point. Well, it doesn’t matter, I’m sure mommy will make an exception for her baby-boy, anyways.” Athea giggled.

“Ouhm, we weren’t actually finished with our discussion, and I would really like to continue our talk. Could you give back her chew-toy, her screaming is damn loud without it.”

“I know something better!” Athea replied, stood up and peeled out of her pants.

“By Ipochone’s tits, now the little slut sister will rape me too!” Hassika groaned.

“Hey, what about me, I also want to get ravished!” Denyssa whined.

“Aww, come here ‘Nyssa, we’ll fit you in somewhere. I’ll promise I’ll be especially mean and brutal to you.” Roban laughed, while Athea straddled Hassika’s head and rubbed her pussy all over the amazon’s face.

The two guards outside and down the corridor looked at each other in confusion. Something about the new moans and squeals did seem wrong to them, but they didn’t dare to leave their post.


Two hours later Roban groaned satisfied as he shot his load once more deep into Hassika’s bowls.

“Wake her up again, I wanna talk to her,” Athea ordered before she returned to lick and tease the nipple of the exhausted moaning amazon below her. Denyssa watched dreamily while she slowly moved a baton in and out of the woman’s snatch.

A loud slap on her ass and Hassika came back from her slumber.

“You sadistic prick; I’ll cut off your balls with my rusty old skinning knife! Oh shit it hurts; you ruined my ass,” Hassika cursed.

“A good friend once said, there is nothing good sleep and one or two days of rest won’t heal again,” He replied grinning brightly.

“I’m sure my brother is right. However, just so we’re clear, nothing that happened here tonight will be told to anyone outside this room.”

“Like you muddy cunt didn’t make sure of it already,” Hassika hissed angrily.

“Still that dirty mouth! ‘Nyssa, where is my baton? I think Hassika needs another round with us.”

For some strange reason the woman below her decided Athea’s request was a cause to moan.

“OK, OK, I’m sorry. We won’t say a word. I’ll tell Assanka all went exactly as I planned it. You know he can’t pull off the, ‘Poor broken shell of a man‘ act, right? The moment Assanka sees the pig-faced arrogant bugger, she will know it’s a sham.”

“Suddenly I feel this ... how did you call it ... oh yeah, these dark craving again!” Roban growled.

“Fuck! OK, I’m sorry! You two just stay away from me! Or better all three!”

“You’ll come crawling back whenever we want you to, and you know it. Anyway, I don’t believe Assanka will watch for him. Doesn’t really matter anyhow, just do as I told you.”

“Matassaja, are you really sure our spirit isn’t gone?” The second of the two guards in the cell cautiously asked.

“Do you feel any different now than you did yesterday? I mean, aside from being a bit tired, stretched and exhausted. Like I said, Nyome wouldn’t send her son to her beloved amazons and punish them for being his enjoyment. Just don’t remind me of your original intentions towards him!” Athea said, glaring angrily at the amazons.

A little later Roban was alone in his cell again.


It was late in the morning. Athea and Denyssa were enjoying a delicious breakfast brought to them by a young amazon, when their first visitors of the day arrived.

“Good morning Matassaja, I hope you had a good night and some time to think about the things I told you yesterday,” Assanka said in a friendly tone, ignoring Denyssa as usual.

“Oh, and I brought my daughter with me. She was pleading to see you again.”

Rhabina smiled shyly at the two, and mumbled a greeting as well.

“Thank you. Yes, we had a wonderful night. After all the time we spent traveling in the cold, it was a welcome change.”

“That’s good. Unfortunately Hassika reported to me that your brother didn’t have such a good night. He was loud and obnoxious and even attacked the guards. Typical male you might say. However, they are amazons and defended themselves. He probably wasn’t used to women fighting back. Now he is hurt; more his male pride than his body, I guess. Hassika even said he seemed somehow broken. I’m sorry about it for you, but I wasn’t surprised. It was the reason I didn’t want him to stay in your rooms. I feared you could get hurt too, if such a fight would have happened here.”

Athea sighed. “That was very thoughtful of you. Broken you said? Well, maybe it’s for the best. Hurt and broken as he is now, we can’t send him away. I already didn’t like the thought of him being all alone in Kurgath. I want my brother close by. Maybe, now that his male pride got tempered, he won’t be a bother anymore. You have to know, a big brother does have its advantages. He can do all the heavy lifting, and is surprisingly good at giving massages.”

“I can’t comprehend your affection towards your brother, but you are our Matassaja and we will try to follow your wish. Now that I think about it, it’s actually a quite amusing vision; the heir to the Throne of Blood, a docile servant to the amazons.”

“I am sure that picture delights you. But as for what we talked about, I am not sure though. You told me about how much pleasure I would have here. I would like to hear more about that. Even better would be, I don’t know, maybe some kind of demonstration,” Athea answered Assanka, but was looking at Rhabina.

“I notice that you and my daughter became fond of each other very quickly. The Maturity Ritual will be in three days. There will be much time for you two to get to know each other, after that.”

“Three days, but that’s such a long time to wait. It’s not like there would be much for me to do around here, and I get bored really quickly,” Athea whined.

“Maybe we can arrange something for you, for now I’ll have to leave and my daughter will come with me,” Assanka said, sounding annoyed.

“That would be nice. Would you send for Valira, please, I want to talk to her. You may go now,” Athea dismissed her.

A fuming Assanka and a smiling Rhabina left after a quick goodbye.


“You have the act of the spoiled princess down pat. The trouble is, you hardly ever stop playing it anymore.” Denyssa laughed.

“Hey! I take offense at that. I am the Matassaja; I have to serve the expectations of my tribe. And of course I want to rile up Assanka the bitch.”

“And here I thought you were trying to force your way into her daughter’s pants for purely selfish reasons.”

“Well yes, that too. I want to bury Roban in pretty virgins until he can’t find his way out anymore. It’s a game I can’t lose! He will break before I do!” Athea said with grim determination.

“Since I am one of your lures, I hope that will be sooner rather than later. Yesterday I was desperate enough that your, ‘The ass doesn’t count, ‘ affected me too, and it wasn’t even aimed at me,” Denyssa sighed.

“Don’t worry, I’ve the feeling my virginity won’t survive the next full moon, just not the way Assanka is planning it.”

“Why don’t you just use your pretty eyes on her and make her do what you want?”

“I told you it doesn’t work like that. I can fear people into following my orders. I can even kill them with their own imagination. But that isn’t something I like to do. It’s more the ax approach of my brother. You wouldn’t want both of us to act like that, or?”

“True, especially not you. Your brother doesn’t tease as much as you do, and I wouldn’t like to be teased with nightmares. So what are you planning to do about Assanka?”

“To dangle the prize of my virgin blood in front of her nose, and then snatch it away at the last moment. And meanwhile annoy her as much as possible.”

“Sounds like that will last until the full moon in three days.”

“True, but that’s OK, it would become boring to draw it out much longer. I’ll find new entertainment quick enough. Don’t worry.” Athea grinned. “I want to find out more about those rituals. That’s why I asked for Valira.”


Valira arrived a little while later. She didn’t show any of the resolve anymore she had recovered before she left yesterday. The expression on her face was once again anxious and resigned.

“Looking at you, I guess your new path isn’t an easy one to walk upon,” Athea asked without any sympathy

“No it isn’t Matassaja. I talked with many of my sisters, but they didn’t even want to believe Roban is your real brother, or even Nyome’s son. They are in denial and I can’t even blame them. As long as the tribe exists, almost a thousand years, no amazon ever had borne a male child. There never was much contact to males outside the tribe either. If there was, it was mostly fighting. For the last two years, since Assanka became first daughter, it is only fighting. A single event, even a most powerful one, as the image of Roban on Nyome’s throne, can’t erase a thousand years of history. And that’s only a part of it.” Valira sighed.

“Matassaja, to me and the dreamers before me, you are a living Goddess. No Dreamer ever lost their bond to Nyome. We had visions the Goddess sent to us. The most powerful vision was of Nyome’s blood daughter, the Matassaja, you. To all the other amazons you are only a pretty little girl. There is no excuse, the Dreamer have failed. Today I’ve to realize that the amazons are no longer the daughters of Nyome. The Prophesy was a warning, just like you said. The challenge was to prove we are still the daughters of Nyome. That we believe in her. We failed, that was the great danger to us. Your anger will be awakening at the full moon. You will see what we have become and the Goddess will acknowledge your ruling. WE are the enemies that your sword will crush!”

Tears were rolling down the Dreamers face once again.

“Ahh shit, stop the crying already. I told you there is no destiny. Wipe off the tears and fight Valira! I am a softy at heart, I will even help you. Your sisters don’t want a pretty little girl as their Matassaja? The evening before the day of the full moon, I’ll show your tribe the more personal and private side of me. Let’s see if they will like that more. Now go, I can’t stand your whimpering anymore.”

Athea’s eyes burned with anger and Valira quickly left.

“When you become like that. I mean, how you treated that poor woman. That’s like Roban when he gets angry, right? The part of you that isn’t human takes over,” Denyssa asked gently.

“Not really. I used to think it isn’t me, but someone else taking control. Since my visit to nowhere-land I know that isn’t true. Out there I found the freedom of my home, Chaos in eternity. Here on Calmyra, I live within boundaries. I have a body, I can die, I did that often. More important, I have human emotions. The strongest of my emotions can reach into my other form of existence. That’s what you see, a mixture of my human and immortal being. In my immortal existence without human emotions, Chaos, I couldn’t exist here without destroying myself and everything around me. So I hope you will never see me like that.”

“I hope so too, because the cross between you two is already a mean bitch!” Denyssa replied grinning.

“Liar, you love it!”

“Yeah, it can be real fun as long as I am not the one who pissed you off. Still, I prefer other strong emotions and the things you do when you’re horny. You think I could get you emotional enough to play some more of my fantasies, or yours?”

“I fear I am a bad influence for both of us! There’s just one thing left to do before we can play.”

Athea told one of her amazon guards she wanted to see Hassika. A little while later she entered their room.

“Her majesty the Matassaja, called for her lowly servant. What can I do for you today, you prissy little cunt?” Hassika sweetly asked.

Athea stood up grinning and walked closer to her. She looked Hassika straight in the eyes and began to talk.

“I love your spirit and I’m happy you still have it. You see, I’m worried about my brother. He’s all alone in his cell and I guess that’s pretty boring. Once he gets bored he always does things that get him into trouble. The only way I can think of to prevent that at the moment, would be for some strong woman to show him he isn’t the boss around here. I thought maybe you would know a tough, and superior woman like that.”

While she listened Hassika’s eyes became glassy and an evil little smile appeared on her face.

“Yes, I know someone exactly like that. You don’t need to worry about your brother anymore. By tomorrow he will be meek as a kitten.”

Hassika licked her lips and left in a hurry.

“Wow, what did you do to her?” Denyssa asked excited.

“Didn’t need much, she’s as easy as you. I just showed her some visions of what I told her. For example, my naked brother adoringly licking her boots, while she whips his back. It also seems she still can’t give up the thought to fuck his ass. I guess she’ll be back with a whip and her baton in a few moments to visit him again.”

“Easy as me, thank you for that. So you sent her to your brother as a present, and she will end up again pretty much the same as yesterday. I want to feel sorry for her, but I can’t, because I know that she did that to some other poor bastard before,” Denyssa said frowning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.