Night Dreams: The Neighbor
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by L.W. Mitchell

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After 30 years, Max is told he must leave... his wife, his house, his life. He moves to a new city, takes a new job, moves into a condo complex, existing as a virtual hermit for almost a year...until one day a new neighbor moves next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Voyeurism  

We must of drifted off after making love, because I woke up with Holly snuggled up against me, her face buried in my chest, her arms around my waist and her knee in between my legs. I laid there relishing the feel of having this beautiful woman sleeping in my arms, her body molded to mine. I softly stroked her hair, running my finger over her cheek, watching the sleepy smile spread on her face. She turned her face up towards mine and we kissed, slowly, softly while our bodies remained wrapped together. I hadn't felt like this in a very long time. Finally she opened her eyes and looked at me,

"Mmmm ... so exquisite Max, for a minute I thought this was just a dream.", another smile, "Perhaps it is a dream come true."

I kissed her forehead and said, "All this activity has my appetite raring."

She gave me a lewd grin and gently stroked little Max, "Do you mean this?", then patted my tummy, "Or this?"

I mean! ... You gotta love a woman like this right? She precisely identified, in a heartbeat, the two most important things in every mans dreams.

I patted her oh so spectacular rump and said, "Well, both ... of course, but for now I'll settle for breakfast, then the other after. May I escort m'lady to ye olde pub for whatever her heart desires?"

She chuckled, sat up and did a cat-like stretch with her arms over her head, displaying her beauty to me, ran her fingers through her hair and bounced out of bed and into the bathroom, turned and winked at me and shut the door. I heard water running, so I figured I had time to grab a cup of the coffee waiting patiently out in the kitchen. When I walked back into the bedroom I heard the toilet flush, the door opened and she walked back to the bed and gathered her clothes. She kissed my cheek as she floated past me and said,

"Baby, I'm going to fill my cup with coffee and then go to my place and grab a quick shower and pretty myself up, why don't you come calling in about an hour, then we can go grab a bite, k?"

I thought, "An HOUR?", I said, "Sure Darling, that sounds perfect."

She smiled, and gave me a quick wave, slipped the dress over her head, filled her mug and I heard the front door open then shut. I walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror sipping my coffee, wondering if I looked as stunned as I felt.

Based on the shit eating grin plastered on my face, it would be difficult for me to report that I looked stunned.

Anyway, I ran through the shower again, and "prettied myself up", slipping on fresh underwear, but the same shorts and golf shirt that I had worn earlier, refilled my coffee, and turned the TV on the local news. Sitting in my recliner I watched the news and thought about what had happened over the past 20 or so hours. Was this fate? Clearly this was far more than a casual encounter, I mean, I may not be the sharpest knife in the draw when it comes to understanding women, but I was able to connect the dots to some degree. My instincts were telling me that Holly was not a woman that would consider that sort of behavior, but here we were eating our meals together, making love, calling each other "Baby" and "Darling", and here I was cooling my heals with a growling stomach, waiting for the missus, so I could go get something to eat ... all, in less than 24 hours.

Mind boggling.

Yet, there was that shit eating grin I knew was still residing on my face, and I felt elation, I felt young and full of energy, I felt like I had just discovered gold.

I entertained myself for another half hour with thoughts like these, then brushed my teeth, and headed next door to call on the lovely Miss Holly.

Of course I was five minutes early so when I knocked, she peeked around the corner of the door with a towel wrapped around her and said,

"Come on in Max, make yourself at home, I'll be just a few minutes." and disappeared into the bathroom.

"A few minutes" is a relative term by anyones definition, and decidedly at odds when it comes to men vs women, so I figured I had plenty of time to scope the joint out and perhaps gain a little insight to Holly. For Christ sakes, I didn't even know her last name. I stood in the middle of the living room and took in my surroundings. Holly displayed good taste in furnishings, her sofa and love seat were of soft brushed leather in a pale heather, with matching birch end stands and cocktail table. She had hand knitted doily on each end stand and tasteful lamps with lampshades of a floral design. In one corner stood a L-shaped floor to ceiling book stand with an assortment of novels and manuals, along with various knick-knacks and family photo's. In the other corner, perched on a small birch wood stand, sat a TV the size of a postage stamp.

Why is it that women scorn larger TV's? Personally, I find it a royal pain in the ass to use binoculars to watch NCIS, and besides it is called a "living room", watching my 46"' HDTV is living, man.

I stepped over to the bookshelves to peer at the photos. There were various photos showing Holly with two younger men, presumably her sons, but I didn't notice any with a man of her age. Evidently the ex was just that ... ex. There were also photos with Holly and an adorable little girl with strawberry blond hair and huge green eyes ... must be the granddaughter. Didn't know her name either ... or the sons. I had a lot to learn about this woman, since we were apparently now a couple. I figured the same thoughts were likely going through that pretty little head of hers.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.