Night Dreams: The Neighbor - Cover

Night Dreams: The Neighbor

Copyright© 2012 by L.W. Mitchell

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After 30 years, Max is told he must leave... his wife, his house, his life. He moves to a new city, takes a new job, moves into a condo complex, existing as a virtual hermit for almost a year...until one day a new neighbor moves next door.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Food   Voyeurism  

The next morning I awoke early, as I always do. My bedroom windows offered a view of the backside of the row of apartments. There was a lush green lawn of about 20 feet then thick woods. It was really nice to hear the birds singing, and smell the pine ... sorta offered a bit of a country setting. This "back" lawn was rarely used, so I never worried about pulling my shades. I slept naked and would usually not bother to dress until after I showered, so I walked into the bathroom sporting a boner, which was typical of me since I could remember. Wake up with a hard on, go take a leak and little Max would settle down. I relieved myself, flushed, noted that little Max was still up and raring to go, which made me grin, and stepped back into the bedroom to peer out the open window through the screen. I noted that it was going to be another stellar Maine summer day, and I stretched as I stood in front of the window, feeling the breeze and catching the scent of the pine, still with a full fledged erection.

I heard the giggle. I knew that giggle.

I looked out the widow to the left and saw Holly walking along the edge of the wood line with a cup of coffee in her hand. She obviously had seen me in all my glory as I stretched in front of the window.

Embarrassed, I grabbed a pair of lounge pants folded and sitting on the bureau, and quickly slipped them on. I smiled and waved at her,

"Good morning Holly ... sorry ... didn't mean to ... uh ... well ... I ... didn't know anyone was out back."

Meanwhile, little Max decided that he wasn't going to settle down ... not even a little bit ... so I stood there with my lounge pants tented feeling like an idiot.

"Good morning Max, I didn't mean to peep, but ... well, there you were." She was smiling, looking at me coyly over the rim of her coffee cup, "I love to stroll along the edge of the woods in the morning while I enjoy my coffee.", she grinned again, "Never know what you might see."

Little Miss Holly seemed to have a naughty side.

"Well, I guess I better keep that in mind, wouldn't want you to have to worry about naked men stretching in front of their window." I chuckled.

She smiled and waved as she continued to stroll, then she did that "glance back over her shoulder and smile" again ... little Max twitched. Da-amn this woman was making me feel like a teenager again.

I went into the kitchen and got coffee going, flipped on the TV, turned to the local news, all the while still hard as a rock and my mind filled with thoughts of making love to a beautiful woman ... a particular beautiful woman. As the coffee maker began to gurgle, I went back into the bedroom, careful to pull the blinds and slipped off my lounge pants. I grabbed a bottle of massage oil I kept in the bedside stand and lay on the bed and began to stroke myself. I imagined what Holly looked like naked and what it would feel like to explore her body with my hands, my tongue and my cock. It didn't take long, I was incredibly horny. My hand was oily as I slid it up and down the length of my cock, the head was purple and pulsing, I moaned and lifted my hips as I shot out jets of cum all over myself. I lay there a few minutes and let my heart-rate and breathing return to normal, in a sort of post sex haze ... my thoughts idly thinking of nude redheads. I stood up and walked to the shower and stepped in, running the water hot then cold, soaping up and shampooing quickly. I toweled off, brushed my teeth, dabbed on some deodorant and dressed in shorts and a golf shirt, and then slipped on my sandals.

I filled an insulated travel mug with coffee, and decided to take a stroll myself. I stepped out to a warm and soft morning, walking around the corner to the backside of the building. I sauntered to the wood line and starting walking towards the other end of the property, seeing a grey squirrel, being chased by a red squirrel. My father told me that the smaller red squirrels would chase off the larger grey squirrels by biting them in the balls. I never asked him about how the red squirrels dealt with female grey squirrels.

Anyway, as I sauntered along I noticed that Holly was now coming back from the other end of the property towards me. I wasn't sure if I should be embarrassed by her catching me naked with a huge hard on, or just pretend it didn't happen and see how she reacted when we passed each other. She smiled when she noticed me walking towards her ... that was a good sign, right?

As we approached each other I could see she was wondering the same thing, so I decided to offer another apology,

"Holly, I 'm sorry about earlier, it's just I've never seen anyone besides me ever come out here ... so, I thought..."

She cut me off with a hand on my arm, "It's ok Max, really ... I know it wasn't intentional on your part, and I kinda liked the view, you have a nice body."

Then her face turned red and she looked down at her shoes. I started to laugh, and then she joined me ... it was silly, and a bit romantic ... like two kids. I was starting to enjoy the fact she had seen me naked. She looked up at me,

"Dont suppose you'd be willing to offer a girl a refill on her coffee?"

I smiled and nodded towards our end of the property, "Absolutely, I have a pot staying hot in my kitchen ... let's walk back."

As we walked and chatted, I noticed Holly was dressed in a simple smock type dress that stopped several inches above her knee. I also noticed, again, how wonderful her legs looked as she walked, with the dress swishing around her body. I wondered what she was wearing under that dress. Her breast swayed slightly as she walked so it was apparent she hadn't bothered with a bra. I was enjoying our little stroll immensely.

Just before we were going to walk around the corner to the front side of the building, Holly took my arm and stopped me. She turned to face me and looked into my eyes,

"Max, I know we have only known each other for less than a full day, but I really feel a connection. My instincts tell me you are a gentleman, and a good person. I think you are attractive, and I like your wit and your sense of humor." Coloring slightly, she went on, "I did get a little thrill this morning when I saw you in the window, and it has my motor running ... I guess what I'm saying is I hope you don't think I'm too forward, but I hope we can become good friends."

I took her into my arms and gazed into her eyes, I leaned down as she went on her tip toes and we kissed. It wasn't a hot passionate kiss, but it wasn't a chaste kiss either.

"Holly, I think you are beautiful, and you are intelligent, witty, and have a great sense of humor yourself. Yes, I do feel the connection, but to be fair, I wonder if we are both still healing, and if that is going to be a potential problem in trying to have a relationship."

This, of course was probably true, but I felt like kicking myself in the ass for saying it ... I wanted this woman.

"Max, neither of know where this may lead, but I think we are attracted to each other, and we are both lonely and tired of being alone. Maybe it was fate that I moved in beside you,"

I smiled down at her and kissed her again, this kiss was accompanied by the tip of her tongue flicking over mine. "Mmmm, Holly, I think you're right, I think we should take it as it comes and see what develops." I could feel her breast as she leaned against me ... nope, no bra, and little Max was wide awake again.

Holly panted slightly, "Max, it has been so long since I've been with anyone, in fact, no one since my ex husband, and I am feeling a lot of desire" she giggled because little Max was hard against her stomach, "But I don't want you to think bad things about me."

Jesus. How to deal with this ... she wants to, but she doesn't want to. My head was swimming with desire and I didn't want say the wrong thing here.

So, I took the easy path, "Let's get some coffee and sit and visit for a bit, ok?"

She threw me for a loop when she looked me in the eye and said, "Yes! Coffee, and by the way, is that thing always hard?", a big grin on her face.

I felt my cheeks redden "Uh ... well, now that you mention it, little Max seems to have a mind of his own, and clearly he likes you a lot."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.