Oh, That's a Good One - Cover

Oh, That's a Good One

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I like older women; it's just as simple as that. So, when I moved into a six-unit apartment building and found that the other apartments each had an older, attractive woman living there, well, let's say, I've met them all and I've mated them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex  

So, I was now spending time with both Celeste and Elena, they both pretty much knew I was fucking them both but seemed quite satisfied with the arrangement. I would usually spend a few nights with Elena then a few nights each week with Celeste.

That changed when I was getting out of my car one Wednesday afternoon after work and a woman walked up to me extending her hand.

"I'm Ivy McReid, I've heard good things about you as a photographer."

"Oh, I do some but I'm hardly a professional. It's mostly just an interest of mine," I told her as I took in this nice mid-forties woman, about five-seven with quite a nice figure. She was honey blond, just down to her shoulders and had hazel eyes. She was rather pretty with nice skin and a winning smile.

"Yes, Elena Morales showed me some of the ones you took of her. I was wondering if you could do some for me?"

"Oh, well, certainly, I'd be happy to," I told her as I felt my cock stiffen. I was wondering just what ones Elena might have shown her, the early ones or the open legs shots. Well, I knew I would find that out shortly.

We talked for a bit and I set up a photo session for Saturday and, again, I got invited to lunch first.

So, on Saturday, dressed in a polo shirt and khaki shorts, no briefs, I took my camera and two portable lights to her first floor apartment and rang the bell.

When Ivy opened the door, she looked really nice; obviously she had taken time to prepare for being photographed. She had on a frilly scoop-necked blouse and a flowered, knee-length skirt.

"Come in, Alan, lunch is ready, put your things here and follow me. You know where the kitchen is, after all, these places are all the same."

I did follow her into the kitchen, rather admiring the scene, Ivy was a slender woman, her hair was nice, glossy, and the style framed her pretty face perfectly.

Her figure seemed quite nice, especially from behind. Her butt was good and round and from what I'd seen she had nice-sized boobs. So, we had lunch and then she asked me how I wanted to start.

"Well, maybe over by the glass slider. There's lots of light coming in, let's try there. I really want to catch the woman you are, Ivy, catch some of the sexy, feminine side to you. Does that sound okay?"

She laughed and replied, "Well, Elena showed me some photos that sure made her look sexy. That's what really got me interested in doing this."

"Um, how was she dressed in the shots?" I asked now wanting to know just how explicit the photos were that Elena showed her.

"They were quite beautiful, actually, and I'm hoping you can take some of me like that."

She still hadn't told me how explicit the shots were, so I asked again, "How was she dressed in the shots?"

"She wasn't. Surely you remember, Alan."

"Of course," I said, "I just wasn't sure which photos she showed you."

"All of them and I hope you can do the same for me. Including joining me in my bed, Alan," she said, smiling at me.

Well, there was an invitation, so I asked, "And what might you want to do first?"

"I suppose you can get some photos of me undressing, then we can take a break," she said with a grin. "And, we can take care of this," she added, reaching down to cup my bulge.

So I took several shots of her in the bright sunlight coming in along with a few of her bending toward me letting her neckline drop away.

"Can you get your bra off, leaving the blouse on?" I asked and she rather magically removed her bra without taking off her top. I've seen it done before but it always mystifies me how women do it. One of so many things.

"Great, now lean forward again, that's good, look at the camera, look sexy, oh, yes," I said clicking off several down blouse shots showing the tops of her now-bared breasts.

"Lean over more, let me get more of your nice breasts showing. Stop, just right, I can just see a little of your nipples."

I took a couple of pictures then had her bend down more and got all of her breasts, nipples and all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.