Oh, That's a Good One
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I like older women; it's just as simple as that. So, when I moved into a six-unit apartment building and found that the other apartments each had an older, attractive woman living there, well, let's say, I've met them all and I've mated them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex  

The next afternoon, there was a note stuck in my door and when I went inside, I opened it.

Dear Alan,

We haven't met yet but I'm your upstairs neighbor, Elena Morales. Celeste White has told me that you are quite a good photographer and I would like to talk with you about taking some photos for me.

I'll be home after six, just come up and knock on my door, Apartment 202. Thanks.

Elena M.

Well. Now, of course, I wondered just how much Celeste might have told this new neighbor of mine, the one who lives upstairs. So, I quickly changed into after-work clothes, grabbed my favorite camera and went up the flight of stairs and knocked on 202.

The door swung open and here was a very pretty Latina standing there smiling.

"You must be Alan Wolfe, I'm Elena Morales, come in. Celeste sings your praises about some photos you've taken of her. Says she's never looked so good. So I wanted to meet the magical man himself. Sit down, tell me about how you made Celeste so happy."

Elena was a small woman, about five-one and I would guess somewhere near fifty though her figure was quite nice, curvy but trim. Her skin was mocha and her dark hair framed a very pretty face. Her white teeth made her smile light up.

I knew I didn't dare start with telling her about why Celeste sings my praises so highly so I chose the safer route.

"Well, it really started with my Aunt Betsy when I was fifteen," I started, telling the truth. "I was a camera nut and took some pictures of her that she thought made her look particularly good. I always thought she was pretty but she said my photos took at least ten years off her.

"Then, there have been some other women, older women, and I guess I have a gift for getting good shots, trying to show how beautiful they really are. I appreciate older women and, I think, that makes a big difference."

"Well, Celeste told me I should have you take some photos, just leave everything up to you, that I should just give you carte blanche on however you want to photograph me. Can I ask what you charge?"

"Oh," again telling the truth, "it's a hobby with me, I don't charge anything. Sometimes I get a free meal, maybe some other favor, but, no, I don't charge. After all, there's not even the expense of film and developing these days."

"Well, that's true but there is your time."

"Oh, I love doing it. Just don't worry, I'd love to do it. When's good for you?"

"This weekend if that works for you," she said and I suggested that Saturday after lunch would be good and she asked me to come early and have lunch with her.

So, it was set.

I had my camera and two portable lights with me when she opened the door.

She was wearing a brightly colored sundress that contrasted beautifully with her tanned skin tone and the low cut along the top gave me hope that we could get some interesting shots sooner rather than later.

She had prepared us a nice, large shrimp salad and iced tea which was welcome as we talked a bit about our lives, jobs and such. She was animated and lively, a fun person to be with.

After our lunch, she asked where we should start and I told her that her bedroom might be good if she wanted to change clothes, it would be convenient. So, we moved down the hall, her apartment, of course, was identical to mine, and I set up the lights.

I wanted some facial and upper body shots first and moved around her trying to get the most youthful angles I could get.

When I showed her what I'd taken, she said, "Oh, Celeste was right, you really have a gift for doing women our age."

I thought it was funny that she'd used the term 'doing' which also can have a sexual connotation but let it pass.

"Well, I do think women become something different as they gain experience in life and I try to capture that. Even their sexiness."

"I don't think of myself as very sexy anymore, I guess. It's nice that you can see that in some of us," she said as I took some more pictures and showed them to her. There were a few where I was up over her, getting a few looking down as the neckline of her dress opened a bit showing the top of her lacy white bra.

"See, here, I think, I've caught a little of that sexiness I was talking about. Don't you agree?" I asked her as she smiled at the images.

"You are good, Celeste was right. This is fun, Alan, you're making me feel quite young again. Should we do some more?"

"Would you like some swim suit shots? Do you have a bikini? Why not, it looks like you have a nice figure."

"I do have one, it's a few years old, I don't wear it here at the pool, I bought it for a trip I took to Hawaii a few years back. I could go try it on?"

I told her I'd wait and she rummaged through a drawer and went into the bathroom.

In a few minutes she came back in wearing a small, white bikini.

"I love it being white, Elena, it looks so good against your skin, really pops out."

"Well, I feel kinda sexy wearing this, it's kinda popped me out," she said, looking down as her hands came up for her fingers to touch the imprint of each erect nipple on her top

.

I decided that rather than saying anything, I'd just begin taking some shots. I moved around her, getting her nice plump butt, her cheeks round and nice, she looked good.

"It still fits, that's one good thing, I guess," she said as I took a few more pictures. Then I showed them to her.

"Oh, wow. I'm almost fifty, these look pretty good," she said, putting her hands under her breasts. "I'm a hot lady, I guess."

"I have no doubt of that, Elena, you are a very sexy woman. Why not get down on your bed, on your stomach, raise your head to the camera, I'll take a few shots," I suggested and they were good, you really saw the cleavage between her caramel breasts.

"Would you want a few with your top untied and you raised up a little more. Just a little more sexy?"

She reached right around her back and loosened the tie and raised her head up lifting her upper body enough to show her breasts nicely, just hiding her nipples.

I took a few, then turned my camera and showed them to her.

"These are really hot, Elena, you are one sexy woman."

"Wow, not bad. I mean I'm old enough to be your mother," she laughed.

"How about a couple showing a little more? You really do look good."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.