Oh, That's a Good One - Cover

Oh, That's a Good One

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I like older women; it's just as simple as that. So, when I moved into a six-unit apartment building and found that the other apartments each had an older, attractive woman living there, well, let's say, I've met them all and I've mated them all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex  

I work for a big insurance company by day as an actuary. If you don't know what that is, don't bother asking. It's not exciting, not at all.

If that was all I did in my life, well, I think I'd be a bit crazy. But I do have a hobby, photography.

Yes, I do still lifes, lots of nature and architectural shots but what I really love is photographing women.

Okay, you're thinking, what guy wouldn't?

If I showed you my collection of photos, I'm not even sure you would like them. They're all kinds including lots of nudes but there is a difference and it has to do with my own personal taste.

I like older women, women with some experience that I can capture with my camera. Maybe it's a fetish, I don't know.

Oh, I've dated girls and women my own age, I'm now twenty-six, but there's never been anything very serious.

But when I get an erection, it's almost always in the presence of a woman, twenty or more years older.

Okay, that may not be your thing and that's fine with me, that leaves more of them for me.

My first model was my Aunt Betsy when I was fifteen. I had gotten into photography a few years earlier and when she was staying with us and my mom and dad were off at work, I asked her if I could take some pictures of her. It was summer and she had on a sundress that was low in the front; this was my aunt who liked to show her charms, so to speak.

I took some shots, moving around her, then had her sit and when I moved up over her, I could see the tops of her breasts when the front of her dress hung open. I quickly took a few shots, then she looked up and me and right back down and started laughing.

"Oh, Alan, were you trying to get my boobs, honey?"

"Uh, oh, no, um, I..." I really was caught and didn't know what to say but she did.

"Look, Alan, you're, what, fifteen now? You've seen the Playboys and Penthouses and looked at girls on your computer, it's all right. Actually, I'm rather pleased that you want some pictures down my top. I think that's quite flattering."

"You do? You're not mad?" I asked, revealing that I certainly knew nothing about women at my age.

"Actually, I think it's rather charming, Alan, and, as I said, rather flattering," she said smiling up at me. "Perhaps I should slip these straps off my shoulders so you could get a few pictures for yourself. I know how boys are at your age. They might help you get some relief," she added grinning at my reddened face.

She pulled the straps down and gave a tug to the neckline of the dress, lowering it nicely to reveal the tops of her breasts fully blossoming out the top of her bra.

"Go ahead, Alan, have fun, I know I can't compete with the girls in Playboy but, well, these are real," she said as I snapped away.

"Here, get these," she said as she stood up and leaned forward, dropping the dress more open at the top and even pulled her bra down some to where I could almost see her nipples.

"Just don't tell your mom, Alan. This is just our little secret."

I took several more pictures, these last she said were just for me and then she said that was enough and I took my camera to my room and downloaded them onto my computer and jacked-off to the final five or six that I had taken.

She fixed lunch and, as we were eating, she asked, "So, have you used my pictures yet, Alan?"

I instantly knew what she meant though I just couldn't dare admit it.

"Um, I've looked at them, they're nice," I answered noncommittally.

"And did it feel good when you did it? Did I help?"

We both, of course, knew what she meant.

"Come on, Alan, I know how boys are, girls do it, too. In fact, this morning kind of turned on your Aunt Betsy, so I went and had a little fun myself. Probably right when you were doing it, too. So, did it feel good? After all, if I helped, it would be nice to know."

Well, what was I to say?

"Um, yeah, it helped, it helped a lot."

"I was going to get some sun this afternoon, maybe we could take some more pictures? Are you up for that? Or should I not put it quite that way?" she laughed.

"That's good, I've always got my camera charged up so whenever," I answered trying to be nonchalant.

She looked down at my shorts and said, "Looks like there's more than your camera that's charged up, Alan. Maybe you should go to your room and look at the photos again while I go change."

I didn't answer, I just got up and went to my room and jacked-off while I looked at my aunt's pics on my laptop. Then, I grabbed my camera and went downstairs and looked out the back slider.

There she was, stretched out on a chaise lounge in the sun. I went out and saw that she was wearing a bikini that I hadn't seen before; it was bright yellow and pretty sexy, barely covering her nipples and pussy. She had to shave to wear it, that's for sure.

"Ah, here you are. Did you have a nice one, Alan? Hope I was a help."

I didn't answer, instead I began taking a few pictures as she stretched out in the bright sunlight.

I got several of her on her back, then she sat up and leaned forward, looking at me looking at her boobs as I snapped more pics.

"Can you keep some of these secret, Alan, just for yourself?"

Omigod, my dick almost blew up when she asked me that.

"Oh, sure, it's just between the two of us, Aunt Betsy, of course," I told her as she reached around and loosened her top, catching and holding the small cups against her breasts.

"You ready?"

I nodded and her hands fell away revealing her beautiful, large breasts to both me and my camera. They were large, I learned that they were D-cup, and they had a beautiful shadow of under curve beneath them and her soft pink nipples were wide and erect in the centers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.