The Unlikely Lovers - Cover

The Unlikely Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by Forgotten Deadly Lover

Chapter 5: Gladis' Discovery

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Gladis' Discovery - Snow's life is about to change.. For better.. Or will it get worse..?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction  

Gladis was in what was now her room. It used to be Snow's but since that prick of a step-father died she'd taken it over. Her body wasn't as nice as Snow's but at least her lover hadn't minded, speaking of, he'd fallen asleep on her bed. What nerve he had. Gladis just sighed and shook her head, getting up to go shower. As she walked toward the conjoining bathroom she took a stop to look at herself in the full length mirror.

Gladis' body was definitely the exact opposite of Snow's luscious form. Unlike Snow, Gladis was actually kind of round in the middle. She also had short, light brown hair that barely touched her shoulders. Her A cup breasts were so small that she never actually needed a bra, being more boyish in that department made her body quite disproportionate. Her rounded tummy looked as if it actually joined with her rear. Unfortunately for her she didn't have that rounded, heart-shaped, pillowy-firm tush that was every man's wet dream. Her's was actually just flat and wide, even in the designer jeans she wore that was supposed to round out her bottom and make it more desirable.

She could only sigh as she finally walked away from her mirror. Stepping on the cold, linoleum floor sent a shock through her body as she shivered. Shaking it off, she turned on the water. Feeling it every so often to check the temperature. Once it was just right she switched on the custom shower and stepped under the water.

As the water ran over her body, rinsing away all the sweat, grime, and nearly crusty, dried semen from her body. She grabbed a scrubby, lathering it up with soap before she began to scrub herself down. The scratchy surface was just what she needed as she washed more delicate areas of her body. Like her sensitive, puffy nipples that her lover had been chewing on earlier.

The rough surface of the scrubby, the hot water, and the cherry blossom smelling soap was starting to redden her skin as she scrubbed away all the evidence of her little romp. She moaned a bit as she brought the scrubby down to the juncture between her thighs, feeling the rugged surface hitting her sore, pouty lips of her sex and the little, sensitive nub at the top of her slit.

Gladis continued to rub the soapy scrubby along her abused sex for a few more minutes until a small, pleasurable, sensation ran through her body. The mini orgasm she gave herself wracked through her body in a wave of pleasure that ran over her overstimulated nerves. Just basking in the aftermath of the short minigasm until the now cold water shocked her senses and she realized she was still in the shower.

Stepping out, she wrapped a towel around herself and walked back to her room. She took a moment to look around as she noticed the man she'd slept with was gone.

"Oh great ... He left ... If I hadn't taken so long we could have had another romp ... Oh well," she said out loud to herself, "I'll have to call Snow down to come clean the bed off."

And with that she went to her closet and pulled out a few things to wear. She'd picked out a blue, low cut tank top, black, knee length shorts, and her black pumps. Hurrying to get herself dressed before she went out to have some breakfast. She could already smell the fried eggs and it was making her stomach growl as she realized that she hadn't had anything to eat at all since lunch the day before.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.