The Unlikely Lovers - Cover

The Unlikely Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by Forgotten Deadly Lover

Chapter 4: Worlds Collide

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Worlds Collide - Snow's life is about to change.. For better.. Or will it get worse..?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction  

As Snow brought the man she'd just met back to her house, she snuck him in through the back. There was a secret door that led right to the attic that even Melidonna and Gladis didn't know about, surely if they did the passage would be barred from entry. She really didn't want that to happen, it was her only way to come and go when they were preoccupied or sleeping and didn't need her services. Oh how she wished she could reclaim her house by kicking those wretched women out. If only Melidonna would just die or disappear, maybe one day Snow would get lucky and the dumb bitch would run off with one of the rich men she slept with. At least Snow could dream and hope, right?

As they entered the back passage Snow heard the high pitched screech of Melidonna's shrill cry from climaxing with the newest man that she bed with this night. With a sigh Snow led the way up the steps to her attic room. Opening the door a crack to peek in and make sure no one was waiting for her before she opened the door completely and stepped in. She could hear and feel Zaiin following close behind her, she could almost feel his skin touching her from how close they were. She shivered inwardly as thoughts of him actually touching her came to mind.

Once they'd gotten into the dingy attic that was Snow's room, Zaiin looked around the poorly lit area. He just shook his head as he saw the make-shift bed she'd been forced to sleep on. He may have been watching her before but he never watched when she slept so he never knew how bad she really had it. His heart ached as he wished he could take her away from this horrid place. Maybe he could, it'd just take some time, after he redeemed himself to his people even though he'd never done anything to deserve being cast out.

Zaiin watched as Snow opened a small door that seemed to be a small closet. He blinked as she ushered him inside the confined room before closing the door. He listened, hearing her leave the room and go down the steps before he could no longer hear her or have any idea what she could be doing.

Snow sighed softly as she went down to the basement laundry room. She unlatched a small, hidden door and pulled her father's clothes from the cubby. She then carried the bundle back up to the attic. She thought herself lucky that she hadn't run into Melidonna or Gladis either time. She quickly thrust the bundle of clothes into the closet and gave them to the man she'd had hidden in there. She felt bad for having to keep him hidden, but she was too afraid of what would happen if Melidonna or Gladis had caught him. She felt her spine shiver with anger as she thought about either one of them getting their grubby hands on Zaiin. She wondered to herself if it was what jealousy felt like.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.