The Unlikely Lovers - Cover

The Unlikely Lovers

Copyright© 2012 by Forgotten Deadly Lover

Chapter 3: Cal's Deceit

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cal's Deceit - Snow's life is about to change.. For better.. Or will it get worse..?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Blackmail   Fiction  

Calfarious Lake sat in the drawing room of his home, his wife was in the kitchen. He could hear and smell what she was making in their kitchen. He couldn't understand that damned-able women, he had servants and butlers for those types of things, yet that woman wanted to cook anyway. Something about things not being healthy enough for "their" children, when all that she'd have to do is tell the cooks that the food needed to be healthier. But no, that damn woman wouldn't stand to do that either.

'Oh well, ' he thought, 'Today's a good day, my plans had gone through just as I had instructed. My brother has been banished, of course he's not completely expelled, but there's no way he'll redeem himself now!'

Cal just smiled to himself, chuckling as he sipped his whiskey. He felt better now that his brother was gone, it meant he could do all the things he wished to do before now. He had plans for the soon to be future, but his brother had been in the way of them all. Now that Zaiin was gone he could do as he pleased, maybe he could even take the throne, but that wouldn't be known until every thing else fell in line. For now he just had to be sure that his brother couldn't return.

"Cal, dinner's ready!" came the lusty voice of his wife, how he hated that woman. Oh well, soon enough she'd be gone as well, including her offspring. He just had to give it time. Every thing was already set in motion.

"I'll be there in a moment," he called as he got up, finishing his whiskey as he tossed the glass into the hearth. He stood and watched for a moment as the fire crackled and burned as the glass shattered in the blaze.

He began to walk toward the dining hall, his wife and her children were already sitting at the large table. As he took his place at the head the eldest of the two boys snickered at him. Cal was sure that neither child was really his, they looked nothing like him. Let alone the fact that he'd never bed his wife during the possible times that she would've conceived them. Well, they'd be out of his hair soon enough.

As he looked to his wife, Midara, he had to admit, her beauty was a thing of most mortal men's dreams. Her fairly large breasts were still perky and firm, her waist was slim and taught, and her widened hips that held her firm, heart-shaped ass always twitched enticingly with every step she took. But he still couldn't stand her, he'd never actually loved Midara, he had been forced into the marriage by his father. It was ideal so that they could unite her people with his, being that she was a princess after all, but still he couldn't love her.

There had been many a night when the thought of ridding himself of her had come to play in his mind, but if he'd done that surely he'd be thrown out. Oh well, good things come to those who wait, at least that was what the mortal's saying went. He just had to bide his time until then.

After dinner Cal decided to check on his brother through the looking basin that was in his study. No harm done in just looking and seeing how badly he failed once in a while. As he stood over the cloudy water and smoke the incantation the visage cleared to show his brother with a beautiful young mortal.

'Now there's a woman I wouldn't mind sticking my tool into and having my way with! The lucky bastard. Oh well, nothing else should be able to go right for him, ' Cal thought to himself. At least, he hoped that nothing would for his brother. The last thing he needed was his brother having good fortune down on the mortal realm they called Earth. So he sat back to watch for a while, wondering how things would play out for now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.